UEFA Champions League 2014/15
Rahatupu
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:59:30 PM

Arsenal are:
1. Soft in the middle
2. Spineless at the back
3. Handicapped upfront

Solution:
1. There is no engine on which to run the agile machine, get a replacement for Varmalen, Rosicky to replace Arteta and get Ozil out of the flanks, let him play behind Welbeck.
Theu
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:20:24 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
Arsenal are:
1. Soft in the middle
2. Spineless at the back
3. Handicapped upfront

Solution:
1. There is no engine on which to run the agile machine, get a replacement for Varmalen, Rosicky to replace Arteta and get Ozil out of the flanks, let him play behind Welbeck.

As long as the manager remains the same Arsenal will perform the same.
McReggae
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:28:08 PM

Theu wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
Arsenal are:
1. Soft in the middle
2. Spineless at the back
3. Handicapped upfront

Solution:

As long as the manager remains the same Arsenal will perform the same.

Agent Danny Welbeck is so far performing satisfactorily!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 4:19:35 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:
"it is so questionable how Arsenal retains the same problems regardless of season."

Shida ya Arsenal ni manager.

And when the UEFA draws are made, the team ends up meeting the same-same opponents who thwacks her like burukenge!.

Sad Sad

Atleast ya jana ilikuwa na cd. Dortmund were threatening to remove it.

When someone meets you at the mbuzi he/she cant imagine hatawewe unaweza onglelea hizi mambo!!!
I hope @famous is not reading this...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I always tell @wazualets to trust kina @swenani na hawaskii, sasa waone hii...SHOCK ON THEM!!!

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

smano
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:37:06 PM

Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:
"it is so questionable how Arsenal retains the same problems regardless of season."

And when the UEFA draws are made, the team ends up meeting the same-same opponents who thwacks her like burukenge!.

Sad Sad

When someone meets you at the mbuzi he/she cant imagine hatawewe unaweza onglelea hizi mambo!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I always tell @wazualets to trust kina @swenani na hawaskii, sasa waone hii...SHOCK ON THEM!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Impunity you've taken the thoughts right out of my head on that one!

The most satisfying thing about not being in the CL is that Man Utd will have a very fresh pair of legs on the weekend and will have been fully training with Leicester in mind - those guys are not easy to beat away.

Only the teams with real depth compete fully on all fronts. Arsenal's display was shocking even to Arsenal fans. When you don't utilize a player in their best position that's what you get - I saw highlights of the Bundesliga weekend action and saw Kagawa make 2 impressive assists and a goal on his first game back at BvB! Same Kagawa who seemed out of sorts at Utd. Habari ndio hio.

Anyway, the woes of goons are always music to our ears. Leo wacha tuone if City can at least show up against Bayern
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
Um Sayala
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:53:07 AM

Oh. ok. Its only news and kicheko, a.k.a Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly when Arsenal loses. When Chelsea draws against Schalke and Citizens lose to Bayern, nobody sees, writes or reads this thread. I see.
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
KulaRaha
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:33:34 AM

That Chelsea draw was expected. They always start Champions League badly. They will recover well, unlike Arsenal, who just are like those "fillers" you see in movies in the background. LOOOOOL
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
TAZ
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:13:17 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
That Chelsea draw was expected. They always start Champions League badly. They will recover well, unlike Arsenal, who just are like those "fillers" you see in movies in the background. LOOOOOL

Ati they always do what, umesahau mlikuwa Europa liga in the 2012/2013 season.....
Impunity
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:15:44 AM

smano wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:

Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Impunity you've taken the thoughts right out of my head on that one!

@smano, any wazualets who has met @JB cannot imagine ata yeye anaweza sema mambo zingine hadharani.
Just like you I'm told yeye pia alikuwa mtoto misa! Hawa watoto misa kuna vile wako naughty-naughty chini ya maji!!!

smile smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Um Sayala
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:53:51 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

In Psychology there is a word called 'Justification'. Its a normal English word but dont go to the dictionary, look its meaning in Psychology book. Then You will see yurself in the mirror
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
KulaRaha
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:12:51 PM

Lets see who exits first: Gunners or Blues. Then we discuss Europa, psychology and the inability to make sound purchasing decisions.

LOOOOL.
smano
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:26:45 PM

C&P from UEFA.com

José Mourinho, Chelsea manager
"We had more than a couple of fantastic chances to win the game but we got a point. It is not the best result but it is a result. In the second half they scored, we had a good reaction and I have nothing to complain about with my players.

We had very good chances to make it 2-0 and did not, and at 1-1 we had a fantastic reaction and chances to win the game. But that's football. That's Champions League. That's normal. They came to get the point. They found themselves with 1-1 and a chance to keep the result. They had a good goalkeeper and players making fantastic defensive clearances. So congratulations to them. They got their objective.

In the last 15 minutes, [Loïc] Rémy, [John] Terry, [Eden] Hazard could all have scored. We had so many great situations, but that's football. Defending like they did is also football. In a short competition of six matches, one point is one you get and two you don't."

This man is such a wanker, I thank God he didn't come to Utd, even if he'd have won the club many trophies. He detests when any team plays defensively against his team but justifies the same when he plays the same tactics against superior teams. His arrogance is beyond extreme,I'd like to see him humbled once again like he was by Athletico last season. You can read the undertones of his comments...the guy is a sore loser!!!

Man City yesterday were only saved by Joe Hart who put up a show that reminded everyone of the old Joe Hart.....until he was undone by that deflection off Boateng's volley. Cruel for Pellegrini's side but on the balance of things, Bayern were deserved winners after all those shots on goal.

The team that does not beat CSKA home and away in that group seems to be the team that may end of leaving at the group stage...that thumping Roma gave CSKA made Gervinho look imperious!!!
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
McReggae
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:39:22 PM

Another night of CL football!!!!
maka
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:45:29 PM

McReggae wrote:

Predictions?
possunt quia posse videntur
McReggae
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:55:55 PM

maka wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Predictions?

CSKA Moscow 1:1 Bayern
Man City 3:1 Roma
PSG 2:2 Barca
Sporting 1:1 Chelsea!!!
KulaRaha
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:22:12 PM

McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Predictions?

I think Sporting might be in for a walloping "babasyle" tonight!

Chunga cane!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
McReggae
#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:37:52 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Predictions?

Chunga cane!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I don't think so!!!
kingfisher
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:14:13 PM

McReggae wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Predictions?

Chunga cane!

I don't think so!!!

Care to explain?? and when are you starting the mid week friendlies??
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
kingfisher
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:18:03 PM

smano wrote:
C&P from UEFA.com

José Mourinho, Chelsea manager
"We had more than a couple of fantastic chances to win the game but we got a point. It is not the best result but it is a result. In the second half they scored, we had a good reaction and I have nothing to complain about with my players.

We had very good chances to make it 2-0 and did not, and at 1-1 we had a fantastic reaction and chances to win the game. But that's football. That's Champions League. That's normal. They came to get the point. They found themselves with 1-1 and a chance to keep the result. They had a good goalkeeper and players making fantastic defensive clearances. So congratulations to them. They got their objective.

In the last 15 minutes, [Loïc] Rémy, [John] Terry, [Eden] Hazard could all have scored. We had so many great situations, but that's football. Defending like they did is also football. In a short competition of six matches, one point is one you get and two you don't."

This man is such a wanker, I thank God he didn't come to Utd, even if he'd have won the club many trophies. He detests when any team plays defensively against his team but justifies the same when he plays the same tactics against superior teams. His arrogance is beyond extreme,I'd like to see him humbled once again like he was by Athletico last season. You can read the undertones of his comments...the guy is a sore loser!!!

Man City yesterday were only saved by Joe Hart who put up a show that reminded everyone of the old Joe Hart.....until he was undone by that deflection off Boateng's volley. Cruel for Pellegrini's side but on the balance of things, Bayern were deserved winners after all those shots on goal.

The team that does not beat CSKA home and away in that group seems to be the team that may end of leaving at the group stage...that thumping Roma gave CSKA made Gervinho look imperious!!!

wewe saasa... si uangalie kadada tuu!! haya maneno mingi wasema ni ya nini? na kwa nini? ngojea midweek friendlies.... you can then comment!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
KulaRaha
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:39:16 PM

Midweek friendlies = joblessness = asking for referendum and getting caned!

LOOOOOOOOL