wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Riots in Kibera, sorry, Ferguson Missouri!
Swenani
#41 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 9:49:02 AM

Dahatre wrote:
Rollout:

Please link us to reports where policemen have shot or killed unarmed Black people and been found guilty.
Rollout wrote:
....If someone is killed, especially a black person and there is an obvious clean cut case and maybe because of racial biased the killer is not convicted; Federal government have always step in and prosecute under federal civil right laws, almost 100% of defendents who killed a black amn in the south in 60s and 70s, were never found guilty by local justice systems because of racial biased but federal government step in and prosecute 100% of those cases and go 100% convictions for the crime they committed......

Here in Kenyasmile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kiash
#42 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 12:15:21 PM

I think the only way to end this is not by peaceful protest but with violence. Blacks in US have always held these processions since ML king and then expect things will work. I saw (on TV ) a white in a white restaurant showing an old booklet with photos of the police officers who served around Ferguson , all white. The guy was saying things were good then. The neighborhood was white only. Now its black and the whites live in a well maintained eastate .A couple was saying they do not even have black friends. Until this peaceful protests turn violent, i think blacks will never be respected in their own country.
Rahatupu
#43 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 5:17:44 PM

kiash wrote:
I think the only way to end this is not by peaceful protest but with violence. Blacks in US have always held these processions since ML king and then expect things will work. I saw (on TV ) a white in a white restaurant showing an old booklet with photos of the police officers who served around Ferguson , all white. The guy was saying things were good then. The neighborhood was white only. Now its black and the whites live in a well maintained eastate .A couple was saying they do not even have black friends. Until this peaceful protests turn violent, i think blacks will never be respected in their own country.

@Kiash, The race problem will always haunt Uncle Sam, if you are black, you will never ever be equal in the eyes of those supremacists. So no matter what catch phrases you put forward ni bure tu. Malcom X's analogy of "field n*&%$r" "House n*&%$r" comes to mind. Wewe uko pande gani?? As true today as then. Check this out:

Malcom X
madollar
#44 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 5:45:08 PM

kiash wrote:

The irony is that when black on black violence occurs and it happens often the blacks rarely speak no protests no riots lakini wacha one kablack is felled by a white cop all hell breaks loose
"The problem is not cops shooting blacks but blacks shooting each other," he asserted. Yet "so-called black leaders are much more interested in making excuses for this behavior than they are in denouncing it unequivocally."
harrydre
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:28:42 AM

and back home....
i.am.back!!!!
Tokyo
#46 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:59:57 AM

Until black Americans believe in hardwork ,embrace family values and yearn for knowledge, they will forever remain at the bottom of the food chain. You only need to live in a black neighbourhood to realise how disconnected they are with reality despite being the most privileged among all black race under the sun.
work to prosper
Tokyo
#47 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:02:41 AM

Michael Brown demise could have been avoided if he and other black teenagers were taught importance of respecting authorities.
work to prosper
AlphDoti
#48 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:09:10 AM

Tokyo wrote:
Until black Americans believe in hardwork ,embrace family values and yearn for knowledge, they will forever remain at the bottom of the food chain. You only need to live in a black neighbourhood to realise how disconnected they are with reality despite being the most privileged among all black race under the sun.

@tokyo you have good points. But, first can you define "values". Then go ahead and tell us what you mean by "family values".
AlphDoti
#49 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:14:21 AM

harrydre wrote:

I condemn this exta-judicial killings!

And they allege that the girl "attacked the policemen with a panga (machete)". Surely? Don't Police know how to disarm a tiny 14 year old with a panga? So how can they ever disarm a criminal with a knife!

I suspect foul play Shame on you Shame on you

kiash
#50 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:57:24 AM

Tokyo wrote:

Seconded These blacks do not know how privileged they are. I found this also in Europe you remember the riots in France some few years ago. The young men rioting were grandsons of immigrants from West anf North Africa. They talked about discrimination but most of them never went beyond high school.Their grandparents really struggled with racism and all kinds of discrimination.Yet those who come and still come from these former colonies do better than these kids. The same thing with Black Americans . You find many blacks from other African countries or caraibes doing better than these B Americans yet some are on green cards or came as students. They need to take those few kids in a country in Africa and i tell you when they go back to the US they will think twice.
There was a school in Nanyuki huko kwa maasai which used to school young difficult kids like the kenyan "wamumu" do not know if it still does
Dahatre
#51 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:36:57 AM

Wewe Swenani acha panga'nga. You know what I meant!
Swenani wrote:

Here in Kenyasmile smile smile

Dahatre
#52 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:40:40 AM

Rollout:
Let me guess:
1. You did not read the post above OR
2. You could not come up with cases where police were found guilty of killing Black men.

Most cases fail because of the grand juries you think so highly of fail to indict the police and the cases never go to trial. That is because of the nature of grand juries:

1. They are only required to find probable cause
2. They are secret
3. They are allowed to use hearsay in their decision (hence the smear campaign against the boy who was shot)
4. They are subject to the biases of their members and are likely to be racist in racist society.
Dahatre wrote:
Rollout:

Please link us to reports where policemen have shot or killed unarmed Black people and been found guilty.
Rollout wrote:
....If someone is killed, especially a black person and there is an obvious clean cut case and maybe because of racial biased the killer is not convicted; Federal government have always step in and prosecute under federal civil right laws, almost 100% of defendents who killed a black amn in the south in 60s and 70s, were never found guilty by local justice systems because of racial biased but federal government step in and prosecute 100% of those cases and go 100% convictions for the crime they committed......

Dahatre
#53 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:02:08 AM

Calling BS on this one.
Police also kill whites. At no time does anyone pull the White on White killing line. 83% of white murders are committed by other whites. The Black-on-Black card is a diversionary tactic to derail from state sanctioned violence against our cousins in the US. and we Africans swallow it whole....

madollar wrote:

The irony is that when black on black violence occurs and it happens often the blacks rarely speak no protests no riots lakini wacha one kablack is felled by a white cop all hell breaks loose
"The problem is not cops shooting blacks but blacks shooting each other," he asserted. Yet "so-called black leaders are much more interested in making excuses for this behavior than they are in denouncing it unequivocally."

murchr
#54 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:04:15 AM

Dahatre wrote:
Rollout:
Let me guess:
1. You did not read the post above OR
2. You could not come up with cases where police were found guilty of killing Black men.

Most cases fail because of the grand juries you think so highly of fail to indict the police and the cases never go to trial. That is because of the nature of grand juries:

1. They are only required to find probable cause
2. They are secret
3. They are allowed to use hearsay in their decision (hence the smear campaign against the boy who was shot)
4. They are subject to the biases of their members and are likely to be racist in racist society.
Dahatre wrote:
Rollout:

Rollout wrote:

They've already damaged his rep by showcasing the robbery incident, some "eyewitnesses" say that he was violent and attacked the police. The grand jury will sit till mid Sep, the akatas will have forgotten about the dude. What happened to that other police wanna be? He moved to another state and life went on.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#55 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 10:14:12 AM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
timuka
#56 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 5:28:22 PM

harrydre
#57 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 5:45:25 PM

Waah looks like a hunting season. RIP Michael Kiash.
i.am.back!!!!
Alba
#58 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 6:08:27 PM

madollar wrote:

This is bogus.
1. As John Stewart once said, police have to be held to a higher standard than criminals and gangstas.

2. Secondly What do you expect the people you refer to as "so called black leaders" to do? You want them to take to the streets to protest against black criminals? The criminals will simply laugh it off.

3. Thirdly, there is a lot being done in the black community to steer black youth away from crime. You unfortunately spend too much time listening to the biased pundits on the right.
Swenani
#59 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:07:44 AM

Kiash are any Kenyans living in Baltimore affected by the ongoing riots and protests there? Why don't all the blacks in America seek secession of Louisiana,Mississippi,Arkansas, Alaska, Georgia,Florida,South and North Carolina to form the united states of Black America?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kiash
#60 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:10:27 PM

Swenani wrote:
Kiash are any Kenyans living in Baltimore affected by the ongoing riots and protests there? Why don't all the blacks in America seek secession of Louisiana,Mississippi,Arkansas, Alaska, Georgia,Florida,South and North Carolina to form the united states of Black America?

The last time i checked i was in Europe Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly