wazua Thu, May 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

11 Pages123>»
Beware: They are coming for you!!!
McReggae
#1 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:24:12 PM

Speed guns have been installed along Waiyaki way, recommended speed limit within CBD and buildup areas is 50KPH. Staff are advised to adhere to speed limits.

Crossing roads at undesignated areas will now attract an attempted suicide charge. Staff are adviced always to use Zebra crossing or the foot bridges.

Kulipa Ushuru ni kujitegemea!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
#2 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:28:57 PM

McReggae wrote:
Speed guns have been installed along Waiyaki way, recommended speed limit within CBD and buildup areas is 50KPH. Staffs are advised to adhere to speed limits.

Crossing roads at undesignated areas will now attract an attempted suicide charge. Staff are adviced always to use Zebra crossing or the foot bridges.

Your HR is very informed, staff.

Now is it really possible to drive above 50km/h in the CBD?
Attempted suicide? Will the cameras have face recognition?

BBI will solve it
:)
rock
#3 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:32:17 PM

McReggae wrote:
Speed guns have been installed along Waiyaki way, recommended speed limit within CBD and buildup areas is 50KPH. Staffs are advised to adhere to speed limits.

Thanks for the update.
Magigi
#4 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:33:41 PM

2012 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Complete crap...kama traffic lights hazifanyi and those bright lights only hurt onez eyes...mavi ya skunk...lwenge!!!
rock
#5 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:33:52 PM

2012 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Matatus mostly.
McReggae
#6 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:34:58 PM

Update:
Speed gun cops unleashed in Nairobi keep to 50KPH within any city limits. Cops will be arresting people for breaking this rule.
Ambush positions; Waiyaki way CCK, Thika Road Juja bridge & Garden Estate, Langata Road Carnivore..
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
washiku
#7 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:46:02 PM

@McReggae, I always wonder where you work!!!

All in all, this is an important note for us. Jana I was driving along Wiayaki Way. Just after Safaricom House, I saw so many cars parked on the road side. I was wondering what is going on. Only to see that NTSA pick-up. Guys had been caught.
Bigchick
#8 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:57:28 PM

Thanks for the update.

We shall be careful.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
african coloner
#9 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:00:29 PM

McReggae wrote:
Update:
Speed gun cops unleashed in Nairobi keep to 50KPH within any city limits. Cops will be arresting people for breaking this rule.
Ambush positions; Waiyaki way CCK, Thika Road Juja bridge & Garden Estate, Langata Road Carnivore..

Kenya is moving in the right direction if we can avoid politics for the next fours years. Road sanity have to be restored on our roads. There is nothing wrong with driving fast if done on the right area.
Muheani
#10 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:16:56 PM

McReggae wrote:
Speed guns have been installed along Waiyaki way, recommended speed limit within CBD and buildup areas is 50KPH. Staff are advised to adhere to speed limits.

@mc..you must have a mole there..or work huko. some of their updates are quite helpful..use them too.
Ngong
#11 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:18:36 PM

Another corruption channel,how l wish l was a policeman,mwenye gari hana haki kenya!
Impunity
#12 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:36:26 PM

Anyone who attended accredited driving school should have known that the max speed limit in any Kenyan road in a build up area/town/market is 50km/h.

I know most of wazuans don't know this but its a traffic offense to drive with headlamp lights on the full in build up areas/towns/market etc.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

washiku
#13 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:38:15 PM

Ngong wrote:
Another corruption channel,how l wish l was a policeman,mwenye gari hana haki kenya!

Is speeding beyond set limits haki?
ZZE123
#14 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:43:59 PM

McReggae wrote:
Update:

This is bullcrap!! So when driving down Waiyaki way from kangemi I should do only 50KPH
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Runner
#15 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 5:07:12 PM

washiku wrote:
@McReggae, I always wonder where you work!!!

All in all, this is an important note for us. Jana I was driving along Wiayaki Way. Just after Safaricom House, I saw so many cars parked on the road side. I was wondering what is going on. Only to see that NTSA pick-up. Guys had been caught.

I noted the same on my way to work this morning and wondered what was going on.

Thanks for the heads up McReggae!
Ngong
#16 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 5:22:10 PM

washiku wrote:
Ngong wrote:

And why Nairobi always?
That is where money is of course!
Sasa wanashika watu local pubs and stages as early as 8 pm.
Jaza lorry and kushuka ni 1K, ukifika station 2K.
Kanu days are with us againSad Sad

Mart_Consult
#17 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 7:21:11 PM

NTSA...(very) good...cops...that's who I ain't too sure about...the Thika Road Juja speed gun area is now been called ''5k''...one can only speculate why...! Sad
I went into the (Ferry) industry knowing the same thing I knew with all other businesses I went into- Nothing. Then I built it from there. - Sheldon Adelson (Titans at the Table- Giants of Macau)
newfarer
#18 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 7:32:06 PM

Ngong wrote:
washiku wrote:
Ngong wrote:

And why Nairobi always?
That is where money is of course!
Sasa wanashika watu local pubs and stages as early as 8 pm.
Jaza lorry and kushuka ni 1K, ukifika station 2K.
Kanu days are with us againSad Sad

punda amecheka
nakujua
#19 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:47:54 PM

what are the speed limits along waiyaki-way and on thika superhighway.
urstill1
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:08:41 PM

Impunity wrote:
Anyone who attended accredited driving school should have known that the max speed limit in any Kenyan road in a build up area/town/market is 50km/h.

I know most of wazuans don't know this but its a traffic offense to drive with headlamp lights on the full in build up areas/towns/market etc.

I knew this before I hit 18. Courtesy of my big bro who had passion about learning anything and everything.