Embrace gay sex or forget aid
guru267
#81 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:21:16 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yesu aliua wangapi?

Yesu was not a Son of Adam so you will NEVER be like him!

For the best examples follow prophets who were sons of Adam.. Yaani akina David, Moses, Muhammad and crew...

If these sons of Adam found a homosexual in the act.............

And he said it himself that every single "letter" of the laws brought by prophets before him (kina Moses, David etc) has to be honored, followed and fulfilled

Jesus (pbuh) gives an order to Christians to follow the Old Testament's laws: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)".

wewe na guru munaset questions zenu halafu munajibu.... sikiza/soma swali kwa makini...

YESU.... ALIUWA WANGAPI?

the answer is numerical... an integer that can be found in the set of numbers that consist of zero (0) and the natural numbers (1..2..3.. e.t.c.)

@masukuma sometimes a hopeless question cannot be answered without expanding!

YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE JESUS SINCE YOU ARE A SINNER AND HE WASN'T!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Muriel
#82 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:46:53 AM

I entirely blame a certain wazuan for proliferation of this matter and the direction this debate has taken.

It is because of him and his "toys" that he has brought all this reproach to Jesus such that muslims whenever they oppose something have to discredit "christianity" (as they understand christianity from this perverse wazuan) together with that thing they oppose.

That said the Muslims, despite the expected bias and misquotes, seem to be more consistent and persistent. Of course that wazuan I am talking about is incapable of setting the record straight and is long gone leaving the Muslims to flourish in his wake.
masukuma
#83 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:36:24 AM

guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yesu aliua wangapi?

For the best examples follow prophets who were sons of Adam.. Yaani akina David, Moses, Muhammad and crew...

And he said it himself that every single "letter" of the laws brought by prophets before him (kina Moses, David etc) has to be honored, followed and fulfilled

Jesus (pbuh) gives an order to Christians to follow the Old Testament's laws: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)".

wewe na guru munaset questions zenu halafu munajibu.... sikiza/soma swali kwa makini...

YESU.... ALIUWA WANGAPI?

the answer is numerical... an integer that can be found in the set of numbers that consist of zero (0) and the natural numbers (1..2..3.. e.t.c.)

alra! let me humour you and take the tangent you are begging me to take....'so killing is what sinners do?'
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
quicksand
#84 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:17:03 AM

masukuma wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yesu aliua wangapi?

YESU.... ALIUWA WANGAPI?

alra! let me humour you and take the tangent you are begging me to take....'so killing is what sinners do?'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ...you really know how to spring them. Waiting to see how the dynamic duo bats this one ....
AlphDoti
#85 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:40:26 AM

quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yesu aliua wangapi?

YESU.... ALIUWA WANGAPI?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ...you really know how to spring them. Waiting to see how the dynamic duo bats this one ....

@quicksand, enough has been said already.

You see the problem is not really this call for gay sex. The problem is that people don't believe in God. They don't really believe in their own Bible. They don't believe the scriptures Torah, Zabur, Injil and Quran were ordained by God and they all preached same thing.

So the problem with kina @masukuma runs deeper. Sad d'oh! Liar Pray

The issue of bringing up these things is just a front, in order to attack. Even if Muslims supported these sodomy act, they would still be attacking saying why do you support? Is it not in your books? Blah blah!

If we tell you this instruction to kill those who practice sodomy was divinely instructed, you will still say how convenient it is whenever something that seems strange, you say that God commanded.

If we tell Jesus (pbuh) himself said these laws must be followed, you divert and take off.

Then I say we need to discuss the issue of whether you believe in Torah, and Zabur and Injil was divined by Allah (God Almighty) or not. And that would settle the argument. If Torah is true revelation from God, then we have no right to question what God told us to do. If we establish that Torah, the laws of Moses is God's commands, then whatever God tells us to do we should accept it. Because God owes nothing to us and we owe everything to Him.
masukuma
#86 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:13:26 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

You see the problem is not really this call for gay sex. The problem is that people don't believe in God. They don't really believe in their own Bible. They don't believe the scriptures Torah, Zabur, Injil and Quran were ordained by God and they all preached same thing.

The issue of bringing up these things is just a front, in order to attack. Even if Muslims supported these sodomy act, they would still be attacking saying why do you support? Is it not in your books? Blah blah!

If we tell you this instruction to kill those who practice sodomy was divinely instructed, you will still say how convenient it is whenever something that seems strange, you say that God commanded.

If we tell Jesus (pbuh) himself said these laws must be followed, you divert and take off.

Then I say we need to discuss the issue of whether you believe in Torah, and Zabur and Injil was divined by Allah (God Almighty) or not. And that would settle the argument. If Torah is true revelation from God, then we have no right to question what God told us to do. If we establish that Torah, the laws of Moses is God's commands, then whatever God tells us to do we should accept it. Because God owes nothing to us and we owe everything to Him.

@alph... let me put it out for the record
1) I am a christian and believe in God
2) I am a scientist and I know there are undisputed facts on the ground
3) I am a modern man who believes in personal freedoms and a democrat

so if these three were to be represented in a venn diagram - the sweet spot that encompasses ideals shared in all - that is where you will find me

I detest gay sex In much the same way I detest fornication, adultery and prostitution. I know is 'unnatural' and while human society has throughout time kinda agreed it is bad - it has always been there and they found ways of living with it. Should gay people be murdered? no... I believe in personal freedoms - they can do the heck they want but they should not seek my consent while doing it. Should it be decriminalized - perhaps as it really does not hurt society (tuseme ukweli - it's just an ugly act that does nothing more to society) and before you should fire/brimstone e.t.c. I am guessing Nethelands would be burning now if it was indeed fire causing or flooding or some catastrophic combination of the two. Should abortion be legalised - no, this is an afront to that fact that it is killing another human.

God is too big to fit him in your small tomes! We humans have an insignificant lifetime of 100-120 max... how dare we seek to understand God who has been here more that 15billion years? (age of our universe).
Remember Carl Sagan's cosmic calendar?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
quicksand
#87 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31:24 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yesu aliua wangapi?

YESU.... ALIUWA WANGAPI?

Naah @AlphDoti, enough has not been said, we continue to talk. And I will now say my piece.
Whether I believe in God or in the Bible is really none of your business. That you believe in Allah and the Koran is your business and that should be enough for you. If teachings in both Christianity and Islam are to be believed, Judgment is coming for humanity for their actions on earth, right? Then lets all leave the discernment of who is right or wrong in terms of worship and practice to God on that particular day.
You @AlphDoti, appoint yourself powers and adjudications that you are not worthy of, criticising other people's and faiths holy books. That is hubris of unprecedented scale.
No religion can claim to be right and others wrong. There is no single, universal truth on this. Since there are many religions, you CANNOT impose the canon of your religion on others. It is REALLY that simple. It does not matter what your Koran or the Bible says, if you kill or maim another person in the name of a religious law, some cops will show up and lock you up. This is the whole meaning of 'secular state' -Laws not informed by religious doctrine. I believe in the secular state. I believe a person should be free to accept or reject God. I believe I should not impose my religion on others and others should not impose their religion on me. For these simple reasons, and for the peace and co-existence of society, secular laws trump religious laws. Fait accompli...and since we are all bound by the Kenyan constitution and Kenyan case law precedent, the expansive discussions of the old laws in the Koran, the Torah or old Testament are a waste of time and emotion. Even if one is a foaming-in-the-mouth religious nut you cannot do that stuff like killing gays here in this country, all they can do is hiss and shake their fists at feceless entities. Why bother? Impotent rage will slowly kill you.
tycho
#88 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:29:07 PM

masukuma wrote:
interesting talk

tycho nipatie maoni

The talk is a symptom of social dis-ease, and arguments against or for must not be taken as solutions or positions for digging in.

The talk also shows us that the matter of homosexuality is still an issue for debate and concern in countries that we tend to portray as having unianimous acceptance of the matter, and an example of how homosexuals and non homosexuals can engage in the pursuit of 'truth' or social ease.