wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Embrace gay sex or forget aid
masukuma
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:21:35 AM

alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

I thought gayeness is more prevalent in Saudi Arabia than any other country in the world? But its hush hush....shhhhh!

shida ya homosexuals ni kuongea! wakiyap yap... kinaumana
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma
#22 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:25:29 AM

masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

I thought gayeness is more prevalent in Saudi Arabia than any other country in the world? But its hush hush....shhhhh!

ohhh kwahivyo shida sio kutenda, ni kusema?
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
tycho
#23 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:03:33 PM

Homosexuality has certainly become a bread and butter issue now, if it's not been such an issue all along. If the west cuts aid on this account then certainly many will go hungry.

It reminds me of one who is barefoot trying to bargain for a new pair of shoes.
masukuma
#24 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:24:09 PM

alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

yeap! kenyans know them and that they exist. people know 'homos' in their midst but they let it pass. wakishikana hivi waende kwa street - bas! utasikia masheria za kishenzi ziki show up.

@tycho - it won't happen! people are just talking. kama watu waliambia Obama and Cameron ni some 'angry' head of a section within the UN?
tycho
#25 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:15:16 PM

masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

yeap! kenyans know them and that they exist. people know 'homos' in their midst but they let it pass. wakishikana hivi waende kwa street - bas! utasikia masheria za kishenzi ziki show up.

@tycho - it won't happen! people are just talking. kama watu waliambia Obama and Cameron ni some 'angry' head of a section within the UN?

I understand how most Africans are averse to homosexuality. But it's much better if we can have an understanding of homosexuality and sexuality as a whole that can act as a guide to humanity. So why fight and claw then give in later, as you say? What mind will the youth and children of the future have? Don't you think that we of this generation need to set the thinking?

I suggest we face this matter head on, and consciously craft a reality that affirms our consciousness.
freiks
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:44:50 PM

Am African and one respect I would want from those idiots is respect for our virtues, as much as they want us to embrace what they think is ok to them let them also accept us as people who belief in polygamy sio kutuletea nyef nyef zao
Life is an endless adventure
masukuma
#27 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:02:38 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

I understand how most Africans are averse to homosexuality. But it's much better if we can have an understanding of homosexuality and sexuality as a whole that can act as a guide to humanity. So why fight and claw then give in later, as you say? What mind will the youth and children of the future have? Don't you think that we of this generation need to set the thinking?

I suggest we face this matter head on, and consciously craft a reality that affirms our consciousness.

wewe unauliza nikama huishi Africa!
Boris Boyka
#28 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:05:08 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

@tycho kizungu miingi na philosophy ya nini? are you for or against?
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
tycho
#29 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:16:57 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

Sawa, tufunge macho tusione maovu.
tycho
#30 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:19:11 PM

Boris Boyka wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

Wewe ndio una fanya roll call?
tycho
#31 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:26:14 PM

tycho wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

Ah! I see you've done some research. That's good. But so have others. And they are human too.

You must be able to sacrifice yourself for the other to be free.
masukuma
#32 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:42:58 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

it depends on your definition of maovu! many people consider what homoz are doing maovu but consider lynching them maovu tu and that is where we are - that is why you don't see them being outed and murdered yet society knows they are there. so according to society ni hao wamefunga macho wasione maovu! it's bread and butter issues - wezi wanachomwa sio mahomo. ukitaka mahomo wachomwe - anzisha hiyo debate on TVuone! next day people will be incensed mbaya and you will achieve your goal - kuchoma mahomo. if you want them to live in piece in this society... let them live away from the lime light - no one will bother them. ni kama prostitution, people know prostitutes exist but as a society we have not come to a place where we are willing to move from that place where we recognize them as a necessary evil to one where we celebrate their work. what they do is maovu to us but we can bear it as long as it is kept chini ya maji. if they walk the streets claiming rights next day utaona maajabu and they know that. TIA (This Is Africa) that is our modus operandi - AND YOU KNOW IT!

Same thing with abortion - it happens, we know it happens but we will not allow it to be mainstreamed. Kama mtu anataka abortion, malaya ama thutha ya kufanya hivyo - akiuliza around atapata. shida nikukuja kwa TV kutuambia eti what you are doing is right and we must accept it.
Rankaz13
#33 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:38:32 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
I don't think people are borne gay but they acquire that character. This character has really spread in the youths of late. I personally DISLIKE that. After careful thought and manual research (usiulize link) I discovered that this "gay" character is "ACQUIRED" 95% in boarding schools and 5% through "kukaziwa saaana at home. Cases from day scholars are within the 5%. Our lifestyle has put us on "othelo" and these youth seeing no opposite gender around start admiring the immediate person and strategizes on how to convert him/her for landing. I have a he cousin who went to high school attracted to girls & came out attracted to boys. My neighbour has an orphan child (boy) good who ran away from school & has refused to say anything completely; bullying or severe punishment were totally ruled out. Having gone through both day & boarding schools, day scholars boys and girls have evenings and weekends to meet and gay is unheard of. Religion is supreme & have never heard of one that accepts gay; don't tell me the present hypocrites!!!!! IMO boarding schools should be abolished to remain with day schools. This allows children to practice piloting on runway and not on murram roads!

AmenApplause Applause Applause

I went to boarding school from class 5 up to form 4; two different schools both of which were mixed. In both, we were actually mixed everywhere except in the dorms and I recall in high school it was even mandatory in the D.Hall that every table have 5boys and 5 girls. I of course had friends and relatives in single-sex schools and seeing how they behaved around the opposite sex, I'm grateful I went to mixed schools.

It's not a must that we abolish boarding schools, co-educational boarding is equally an option worth exploring.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Boris Boyka
#34 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:02:15 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
I don't think people are borne gay but they acquire that character. This character has really spread in the youths of late. I personally DISLIKE that. After careful thought and manual research (usiulize link) I discovered that this "gay" character is "ACQUIRED" 95% in boarding schools and 5% through "kukaziwa saaana at home. Cases from day scholars are within the 5%. Our lifestyle has put us on "othelo" and these youth seeing no opposite gender around start admiring the immediate person and strategizes on how to convert him/her for landing. I have a he cousin who went to high school attracted to girls & came out attracted to boys. My neighbour has an orphan child (boy) good who ran away from school & has refused to say anything completely; bullying or severe punishment were totally ruled out. Having gone through both day & boarding schools, day scholars boys and girls have evenings and weekends to meet and gay is unheard of. Religion is supreme & have never heard of one that accepts gay; don't tell me the present hypocrites!!!!! IMO boarding schools should be abolished to remain with day schools. This allows children to practice piloting on runway and not on murram roads!

I went to boarding school from class 5 up to form 4; two different schools both of which were mixed. In both, we were actually mixed everywhere except in the dorms and I recall in high school it was even mandatory in the D.Hall that every table have 5boys and 5 girls. I of course had friends and relatives in single-sex schools and seeing how they behaved around the opposite sex, I'm grateful I went to mixed schools.

It's not a must that we abolish boarding schools, co-educational boarding is equally an option worth exploring.

@Rankaz umenena. Though during research in mixed schools the many planes and runways have made landing uncontrollable thus very many airport accidents.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
tycho
#35 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:33:09 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

it depends on your definition of maovu! many people consider what homoz are doing maovu but consider lynching them maovu tu and that is where we are - that is why you don't see them being outed and murdered yet society knows they are there. so according to society ni hao wamefunga macho wasione maovu! it's bread and butter issues - wezi wanachomwa sio mahomo. ukitaka mahomo wachomwe - anzisha hiyo debate on TVuone! next day people will be incensed mbaya and you will achieve your goal - kuchoma mahomo. if you want them to live in piece in this society... let them live away from the lime light - no one will bother them. ni kama prostitution, people know prostitutes exist but as a society we have not come to a place where we are willing to move from that place where we recognize them as a necessary evil to one where we celebrate their work. what they do is maovu to us but we can bear it as long as it is kept chini ya maji. if they walk the streets claiming rights next day utaona maajabu and they know that. TIA (This Is Africa) that is our modus operandi - AND YOU KNOW IT!

Same thing with abortion - it happens, we know it happens but we will not allow it to be mainstreamed. Kama mtu anataka abortion, malaya ama thutha ya kufanya hivyo - akiuliza around atapata. shida nikukuja kwa TV kutuambia eti what you are doing is right and we must accept it.

You have described a neurotic mind, and the internal conflict it faces and the defense mechanisms involved to show a semblance of health. But this in effect, is the ultimate indicator of sin.

The mystery of 'God', or morality is manifest in the relationship between the conscious and the subconscious, where morality and righteousness are a mutual balance of the two.

So far the trend has been the extremes of one dominating the other. Both cases are evil.
tycho
#36 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:40:26 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:

Rankaz, being around girls doesn't prevent homosexuality. If that were simply the case, then there'd be no homosexuals on earth.
masukuma
#37 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:46:55 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

You have described a neurotic mind, and the internal conflict it faces and the defense mechanisms involved to show a semblance of health. But this in effect, is the ultimate indicator of sin.

The mystery of 'God', or morality is manifest in the relationship between the conscious and the subconscious, where morality and righteousness are a mutual balance of the two.

So far the trend has been the extremes of one dominating the other. Both cases are evil.

that's the continent you live in. TIA.
tycho
#38 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:55:42 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

As usual. Next some will say 'we are cursed!' 'Nyeuthi'. 'TIA!'
masukuma
#39 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:03:39 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

As usual. Next some will say 'we are cursed!' 'Nyeuthi'. 'TIA!'

YAP! TIA!
washiku
#40 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:25:51 PM

tycho wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
ati kafir homesexuals?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly