wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages<12345>»
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ecstacy
#41 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 6:29:51 PM

nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
@Jump-steady I'm not trying to belittle anything between these two waring people; Palestine and Israel.

But we need to be fair. I have condemned these kinds of acts before. I condemned all the people killed in Iraq, the thousand people killed in Palestine, the people being killed in Likoni etc etc

You know what they were doing a while back? They are sending missiles, they are sending bombs. And the Palestinians are throwing stones, and they call them terrorists.

That pic is sad. Beyond that, was the August 1998 US bombing in Nairobi done by Jihadists carried out using 'stones'? You forget Palestinian sympathisers have been more than willing to slaughter Kenyans in order to "free Palestine". Excuse my "bias" in some ways.

you can't compare the american acquired military power of the israelis to the syrian/iranian acquired dumb rockets fired from gaza. Its like the cops quelling a stone throwing riot by the not so liked university students by using bullet loaded automatic rifles.
A rock might twanga a cop between the eyes david/goliath style, lakini for most part, the cops can evade the stones 'kati' style.

If Israel had not built the Iron Dome defense system using borrowed funds from the US, the loss of Israeli lives by now would be high. Hundreds of rockets have been fired indiscriminately into Israeli residential areas..and yes they do kill! A Palestine drone was shot down flying over Israel. I don't know why people here imagine urban warfare on Gaza soil with a card like human shields is childs play.

the israelis can handle the rockets and drones, plus the numerous bomb shelters, just like the cops can handle the rocks thrown at them with the protective gear- no need for the apache helicopters and the heavy shelling into a densely populated area.
when your kid throws tantrums and throws stuff aimlessly around - you do not run into the kitchen grab a knife and pass by the store grab a panga and an axe and come slash and grind the kids head.

Your analogy of Israel and Palestine is flawed. They are more of disagreeing brothers fighting for survival not a parent child relationship. Israel has a right to defend itself from Iranian backed Hamas. They cannot seat back in Tel Aviv launching $1m per missiles to the n and running helter skelter everytime Hamas decides to launch one of its 10,000 missiles. This is the strongest Hamas has been in a while, they know it and want to inflict damage on the Israelis. Hamas repeatedly rejected ceasefire, let them fight the war they want, they were on TV saying how they have waited for this ground offensive to spill Jewish blood. War is war. Winner takes all. If you want peace, seek a ceasefire as the world is asking.
ecstacy
#42 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 7:56:13 PM

Israel confirms 7 more soldiers killed in fighting with Hamas, raising the Israeli death toll to 25. Si mawe zinarushwa huko, ni vita.
maka
#43 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 8:02:38 PM

ecstacy wrote:
Israel confirms 7 more soldiers killed in fighting with Hamas, raising the Israeli death toll to 25. Si mawe zinarushwa huko, ni vita.

Ni Kubaya boss...500 the other side.
possunt quia posse videntur
Impunity
#44 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 8:06:42 PM

ecstacy wrote:

This is what Hamas wanted, to lure IDF in the streets then lay sikke on them. Lakini watajuta.

Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

ecstacy
#45 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 8:10:35 PM

Correction on the toll - Israeli military confirms 7 more soldiers killed in fighting with Hamas, raising Israeli death toll to 27 (not 25).
ecstacy
#46 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 8:14:13 PM

maka wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Ni Kubaya boss...500 the other side.

In the last Gaza war in 2008, the conflict resulted in between 1,417 - 1,166 Palestinian deaths and 13 Israeli deaths (4 from friendly fire). For Israel, this has been a very costly endeavor so far.
maka
#47 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 8:41:16 PM

Wolf Blitzer's interview with Netanyahu,"We use our missile defence system to protect our citizens,they use their citizens to protect their missiles."
possunt quia posse videntur
guru267
#48 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 9:18:40 PM

Its a good thing Palestinians do not love life like the Kaffir dog Netinyahu and his Israeli tramps!

When the Caliphate is restored we will free our brothers and sisters from this senseless occupation!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
nakujua
#49 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 9:33:53 PM

ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
@Jump-steady I'm not trying to belittle anything between these two waring people; Palestine and Israel.

But we need to be fair. I have condemned these kinds of acts before. I condemned all the people killed in Iraq, the thousand people killed in Palestine, the people being killed in Likoni etc etc

You know what they were doing a while back? They are sending missiles, they are sending bombs. And the Palestinians are throwing stones, and they call them terrorists.

That pic is sad. Beyond that, was the August 1998 US bombing in Nairobi done by Jihadists carried out using 'stones'? You forget Palestinian sympathisers have been more than willing to slaughter Kenyans in order to "free Palestine". Excuse my "bias" in some ways.

you can't compare the american acquired military power of the israelis to the syrian/iranian acquired dumb rockets fired from gaza. Its like the cops quelling a stone throwing riot by the not so liked university students by using bullet loaded automatic rifles.
A rock might twanga a cop between the eyes david/goliath style, lakini for most part, the cops can evade the stones 'kati' style.

If Israel had not built the Iron Dome defense system using borrowed funds from the US, the loss of Israeli lives by now would be high. Hundreds of rockets have been fired indiscriminately into Israeli residential areas..and yes they do kill! A Palestine drone was shot down flying over Israel. I don't know why people here imagine urban warfare on Gaza soil with a card like human shields is childs play.

the israelis can handle the rockets and drones, plus the numerous bomb shelters, just like the cops can handle the rocks thrown at them with the protective gear- no need for the apache helicopters and the heavy shelling into a densely populated area.
when your kid throws tantrums and throws stuff aimlessly around - you do not run into the kitchen grab a knife and pass by the store grab a panga and an axe and come slash and grind the kids head.

Your analogy of Israel and Palestine is flawed. They are more of disagreeing brothers fighting for survival not a parent child relationship. Israel has a right to defend itself from Iranian backed Hamas. They cannot seat back in Tel Aviv launching $1m per missiles to the n and running helter skelter everytime Hamas decides to launch one of its 10,000 missiles. This is the strongest Hamas has been in a while, they know it and want to inflict damage on the Israelis. Hamas repeatedly rejected ceasefire, let them fight the war they want, they were on TV saying how they have waited for this ground offensive to spill Jewish blood. War is war. Winner takes all. If you want peace, seek a ceasefire as the world is asking.

well using your analogy then, its like as a father who happens to be a major in the army you come home find your two boys fighting and instead of pulling them apart, you walk into your bedroom and get your ak47 riffle and then you come back pin one of your sons down and let the other one use your supplied gun to blast off his brothers head.
ecstacy
#50 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 9:44:12 PM

nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

well using your analogy then, its like as a father who happens to be a major in the army you come home find your two boys fighting and instead of pulling them apart, you walk into your bedroom and get your ak47 riffle and then you come back pin one of your sons down and let the other one use your supplied gun to blast off his brothers head.

There is no parent in this war. None.
ecstacy
#51 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 9:46:28 PM

guru267 wrote:
Its a good thing Palestinians do not love life like the Kaffir dog Netinyahu and his Israeli tramps!

When the Caliphate is restored we will free our brothers and sisters from this senseless occupation!

When you are done beheading people in the Caliphate, you will come to fight this "injustice"? nkt
masukuma
#52 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 10:24:15 PM

all this time tumesahau vita hapa south sudan.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kiash
#53 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 10:49:07 PM

One thing that always amaze me, look at hose buildings in GAZA, they all look so modern, hata ikianguka we see some kitchen stuff or bathroom stuff hanging. Which begs the question, how do these guys reconstruct these appartmenets after war? This has not been the first time Gaza has been hit like that but the guys rebuild again. Who gives them aid for reconstruction since we know many are jobless. The same case happened to Lebanon after Hizbollah kuchokoza/zwa .
AlphDoti
#54 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 10:58:20 PM

ecstacy wrote:
...Israel has a right to defend itself from Iranian backed Hamas. They cannot seat back in Tel Aviv launching $1m per missiles to the n and running helter skelter everytime Hamas decides to launch one of its 10,000 missiles...

We saw the Americans sending cluster bombs. And when cluster bomb explodes, it breaks up into many bombs and kill thousand of Afghanise. For what? It is a coward act.

The biggest terrorist is G.Bush. No one has killed many as Bush has killed. And now he is no longer there. In Iraq, he put a sanction in medicine and half a million children were killed in Iraq.

Even if I agree that Hamas also send missiles, what we see is biased reporting of the whole episode! Even if he does it, imagine for few men, you are killing thousand of people, civilians. It is absurd.
sparkly
#55 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 11:36:23 PM

These ancient desert herdsmen will never cease fighting. Better to be hunter-gatherer or fishermen.
Life is short. Live passionately.
simonkabz
#56 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 11:47:29 PM

guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You actually made me wake up and log in! I think you need a tail between your legs to keep such nightmares at bay. Dear Guru wacha fangi.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Nabwire
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:42:30 AM

simonkabz wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You actually made me wake up and log in! I think you need a tail between your legs to keep such nightmares at bay. Dear Guru wacha fangi.

Its statements like these that make me completely insensitive to Palestinians, you are even more delusional than I earlier thought. Lemme give you free advice, there is never going to be any caliphate, the sooner you wake up from those 'Muhammad said, Muhammad said' nonsense, the better for you. In the meantime, Palestinians will keep getting bombed while you thump your bony chest waiting for the caliphate so you can free them. Si you go join the Palestine army and start the road to freedom now, as usual ni domo domo tu!! And one more free piece of advice, don't bother applying for a US visa, trust me, you will be wasting your money. Remember those lofty dreams you were bragging about last year? Yeah, those ones of going to Wall Street and taking Lloyd Blankfein's job? Remember I told you the furthest you could get was a front desk secretary job, I was wrong sweetie, didn't know you were outright insane, even janitor huwezi pata!! You hate Israeli's so much yet your dream job is to go work for them. Oh my bad, you didn't know Wall Street is run by Jews?! You are so pathetic!!
AlphDoti
#58 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:46:42 AM

Nabwire wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Its statements like these that make me completely insensitive to Palestinians, you are even more delusional than I earlier thought. ...In the meantime, Palestinians will keep getting bombed while you thump your bony chest waiting for the caliphate so you can free them ...Remember I told you the furthest you could get was a front desk secretary job, I was wrong sweetie, didn't know you were outright insane, even janitor huwezi pata!! ...You are so pathetic!!

@nabwire, I have always read your posts and they are always very level-headed, calm and sensible.
What we all write here are our opinions, and they remain our views. This is what @guru just did. And you instead of countering that with your own arguments to counter that, you resorted into name calling, and abuses.

You don't know what I do, you don't know what @guru does, we don't know what you do. It does not matter what we do, it matters what we have here as Wazua community.

Calling people names is a sign of immaturity. You won't feel good yourself if you were called watchman, or fake or club-bouncer or mail man or newspaper vendor or kanjo sweeper or toilet cleaner or sewage cleaner? (NOTE: Nothing wrong with the above jobs, just an analogy to @nabwire)

So please be sober, you are a intelligent man and abuses should not come from your "mouth" (fingers). @guru and myself never return back any abuses, despite all the attacks. We understand they are due to misconceptions, and we dialogue to you all in the best way, with wisdom and beautiful references, and argued with you in ways that are best and most gracious.
Nabwire
#59 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:01:54 AM

AlphaDoti please get off your sanctimonious high horse! I don't need a long winded lecture from you, you don't see any wrong in Guru pretty much calling for the killing of Kaffirs, but you want to give me a long lecture on name calling! Save your breathe, maybe you should teach guru and yourself about tolerance than wasting your time lecturing me. By the way I am female, now I know you will go into another long winded lecture, FYI I wont read it.
newfarer
#60 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:03:10 AM

so icc is made for africa or we just need to up up our missiles from arrows and bows and bushes to bombs and tunnels ? how comes icc never utters a word on matters middleeast and yet they are just next door neighbours
punda amecheka