wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages<1234>»
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ecstacy
#21 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:00:39 PM

guru267 wrote:
Mau Mau, ANC and Hamas all fought for the same thing!

INDEPENDENCE

There was a time ANC were called Terrorists but just look now!...

It irks me how the world still allows colonialsm in this day and age

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Say what? This is said by someone who supports forced conversion of Christians in Mosul by IS in another thread. Sema hypocrisy.
nakujua
#22 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:02:37 PM

Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
And Hamas announced yesterday that they've captured an Israeli soldier. They might demand the release of hostages in order to set him free...or worst still, torture him to death on camera.

Whatever it is, why is the whole world cheering on one country invading another, and goes ahead and wipe the people out, cutting off food and aid from the civilian!

How can sane people here cheer on an invasion planned with the term "A LAND WITHOUT PEOPLE FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT LAND".

See what has happened since 1946.

Just thinking aloud,why cant Israel consider taking the large tracks of land huko ukingo wa Mashariki wa mto Jordan?
There is a mammoth chunk of land in a desert coutry called Jordan.
d'oh!

the land they want is the land given to them by God, the conflict will never come to an end unless all that ka green turns to white, then the jews can sit back.
Impunity
#23 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:07:07 PM

nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
And Hamas announced yesterday that they've captured an Israeli soldier. They might demand the release of hostages in order to set him free...or worst still, torture him to death on camera.

Whatever it is, why is the whole world cheering on one country invading another, and goes ahead and wipe the people out, cutting off food and aid from the civilian!

How can sane people here cheer on an invasion planned with the term "A LAND WITHOUT PEOPLE FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT LAND".

Just thinking aloud,why cant Israel consider taking the large tracks of land huko ukingo wa Mashariki wa mto Jordan?
d'oh!

the land they want is the land given to them by God, the conflict will never come to an end unless all that ka green turns to white, then the jews can sit back.

Do they have a map that they were given by God?
What is their reference map?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:09:27 PM

nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

And that is why the world has given them the go ahead? This is legal!

They invaded America and killed Red indians, can they bring them back from death?
They invaded Australia and displaced Aborigins, can they go back to Europe?
ecstacy
#25 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:11:05 PM

nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

Part of the problem is Israel continuing to increase occupation beyond the UN approved borders. That illegal occupation of Palestinian land is simply wrong and needs to be corrected.
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:12:06 PM

Impunity wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

Does that also mean that all the people in this world should go back to their God-promised land, starting with us in Africa?

Impunity
#27 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:16:10 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

Does that also mean that all the people in this world should go back to their God-promised land, starting with us in Africa?

This will see all Kiuks and Kao vacate and relocate to some rain-forest huko Cameroon.
Applause Applause Applause

ecstacy
#28 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:18:33 PM

The widely circulated email letter from the Norwegian doctor treating victims of the latest Gaza war:

"Dearest friends -
The last night was extreme. The "ground invasion" of Gaza resulted in scores and carloads with maimed, torn apart, bleeding, shivering, dying - all sorts of injured Palestinians, all ages, all ci...vilians, all innocent.

The heroes in the ambulances and in all of Gaza's hospitals are working 12-24hrs shifts, grey from fatigue and inhuman workloads (without payment all in Shifa for the last 4 months), they care, triage, try to understand the incomprehensible chaos of bodies, sizes, limbs, walking, not walking, breathing, not breathing, bleeding, not bleeding humans. HUMANS!

Now, once more treated like animals by "the most moral army in the world" (sic!).
My respect for the wounded is endless, in their contained determination in the midst of pain, agony and shock; my admiration for the staff and volunteers is endless, my closeness to the Palestinian "sumud" gives me strength, although in glimpses I just want to scream, hold someone tight, cry, smell the skin and hair of the warm child, covered in blood, protect ourselves in an endless embrace - but we cannot afford that, nor can they.

Ashy grey faces - Oh NO! not one more load of tens of maimed and bleeding, we still have lakes of blood on the floor in the ER, piles of dripping, blood-soaked bandages to clear out - oh - the cleaners, everywhere, swiftly shovelling the blood and discarded tissues, hair, clothes,cannulas - the leftovers from death - all taken away...to be prepared again, to be repeated all over. More then 100 cases came to Shifa last 24 hrs. enough for a large well trained hospital with everything, but here - almost nothing: electricity, water, disposables, drugs, OR-tables, instruments, monitors - all rusted and as if taken from museums of yesterdays hospitals.But they do not complain, these heroes. They get on with it, like warriors, head on, enormous resolute.t

And as I write these words to you, alone, on a bed, my tears flows, the warm but useless tears of pain and grief, of anger and fear. This is not happening!

An then, just now, the orchestra of the Israeli war-machine starts its gruesome symphony again, just now: salvos of artillery from the navy boats just down on the shores, the roaring F16, the sickening drones (Arabic 'Zennanis', the hummers), and the cluttering Apaches. So much made and paid in and by US.

Mr. Obama - do you have a heart?

I invite you - spend one night - just one night - with us in Shifa. Disguised as a cleaner, maybe.

I am convinced, 100%, it would change history.

Nobody with a heart AND power could ever walk away from a night in Shifa without being determined to end the slaughter of the Palestinian people.

But the heartless and merciless have done their calculations and planned another "dahyia" onslaught on Gaza.

The rivers of blood will keep running the coming night. I can hear they have tuned their instruments of death.

Please. Do what you can. This, THIS cannot continue.

Mads
Gaza, Occupied Palestine

Mads Gilbert MD PhD
Professor and Clinical Head
Clinic of Emergency Medicine
University Hospital of North Norway
N-9038 Tromsø, Norway
Mobile: +4790878740"
ecstacy
#29 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:51:18 PM

It's raining phosphorous in Gaza - https://twitter.com/Pres...1202830267449344/photo/1
Jump-steady
#30 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 3:56:49 PM

nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

This begs the question, are Palestinians children of a lessor god ? Sad
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:36:17 PM

@Jump-steady I'm not trying to belittle anything between these two waring people; Palestine and Israel.

But we need to be fair. I have condemned these kinds of acts before. I condemned all the people killed in Iraq, the thousand people killed in Palestine, the people being killed in Likoni etc etc

You know what they were doing a while back? They are sending missiles, they are sending bombs. And the Palestinians are throwing stones, and they call them terrorists.
ecstacy
#32 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:47:43 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
@Jump-steady I'm not trying to belittle anything between these two waring people; Palestine and Israel.

But we need to be fair. I have condemned these kinds of acts before. I condemned all the people killed in Iraq, the thousand people killed in Palestine, the people being killed in Likoni etc etc

You know what they were doing a while back? They are sending missiles, they are sending bombs. And the Palestinians are throwing stones, and they call them terrorists.

That pic is sad. Beyond that, was the August 1998 US bombing in Nairobi done by Jihadists carried out using 'stones'? You forget Palestinian sympathisers have been more than willing to slaughter Kenyans in order to "free Palestine". Excuse my "bias" in some ways.
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:56:41 PM

ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

That pic is sad. Beyond that, was the August 1998 US bombing in Nairobi done by Jihadists carried out using 'stones'? You forget Palestinian sympathisers have been more than willing to slaughter Kenyans in order to "free Palestine". Excuse my "bias" in some ways.

@ecstacy if you want to know my stand on terrorism, you simply do a search and you'll find almost a response every month from myself. What we are talking about right now is an invasion of a country while the media is silent.

nakujua
#34 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:59:47 PM

ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

you can't compare the american acquired military power of the israelis to the syrian/iranian acquired dumb rockets fired from gaza. Its like the cops quelling a stone throwing riot by the not so liked university students by using bullet loaded automatic rifles.
A rock might twanga a cop between the eyes david/goliath style, lakini for most part, the cops can evade the stones 'kati' style.
ecstacy
#35 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:01:55 PM

War is ugly. This video from Shajiya, the hotbed of Palestine resistance, has a volunteer dressed in Hamas colors being shot even when injured - example of the reason why both sides should accept an immediate ceasefire. Senseless loss of life.
nakujua
#36 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:04:35 PM

Impunity wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

d'oh!

I beleive kuna some maps or land outlines out there to back up their claims, and considering the west identifies more with them then that is tolerated more than the palestinian claims.
ecstacy
#37 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:04:39 PM

nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

you can't compare the american acquired military power of the israelis to the syrian/iranian acquired dumb rockets fired from gaza. Its like the cops quelling a stone throwing riot by the not so liked university students by using bullet loaded automatic rifles.
A rock might twanga a cop between the eyes david/goliath style, lakini for most part, the cops can evade the stones 'kati' style.

If Israel had not built the Iron Dome defense system using borrowed funds from the US, the loss of Israeli lives by now would be high. Hundreds of rockets have been fired indiscriminately into Israeli residential areas..and yes they do kill! A Palestine drone was shot down flying over Israel. I don't know why people here imagine urban warfare on Gaza soil with a card like human shields is childs play.
nakujua
#38 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:33:57 PM

ecstacy wrote:
nakujua wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

If Israel had not built the Iron Dome defense system using borrowed funds from the US, the loss of Israeli lives by now would be high. Hundreds of rockets have been fired indiscriminately into Israeli residential areas..and yes they do kill! A Palestine drone was shot down flying over Israel. I don't know why people here imagine urban warfare on Gaza soil with a card like human shields is childs play.

the israelis can handle the rockets and drones, plus the numerous bomb shelters, just like the cops can handle the rocks thrown at them with the protective gear- no need for the apache helicopters and the heavy shelling into a densely populated area.
when your kid throws tantrums and throws stuff aimlessly around - you do not run into the kitchen grab a knife and pass by the store grab a panga and an axe and come slash and grind the kids head.
mkenyan
#39 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 5:55:25 PM

quicksand wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Impunity wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
FREE GAZA!!

Hamas is not as innocent as the Muslim world would like us to think.

They are also responsible for the deaths as they ordered civilians not to leave the combat zone as warned by Israel in leaflets, text & phone messages halafu crying victims as one fires anti-tank and missiles from residential areas. Guys had 3 days to evac wakakataa. Ceasefire brokered by Egypt, still wakakataa.

Scenes of celebration last evening in Gaza and the Westbank on news that an IDF soldier has been taken hostage by Hamas doesn't help either.

18 Palestinian commandos just killed trying to tunnel into Israel.

Blowback incoming. Very heavy shelling reported today.

Civilian areas turned into war theatre.

Yaani these guys are tunneling like rats in order to hit Israel?

The death of those 13 IDF soldiers will be met wit the heaviest shelling in history, just wait and see.
While the world attention is sunk in Ukraine/Malaysian/Putin Israel will unleash even a miniature Nyuklea bomb!

The whole objective of this Israeli ground offensive is to destroy the tunnel network being used to launch missiles, store the self-manufactured missiles (estimates at 10,000 rockets), hide the Hamas leadership and launch kill and kidnap attacks into Israel.

Half of the rockets launched into Israel so far (500) were coming from this Shujaiyah neighborhood that has the highest civilian casualties as well as IDF fatalities.

It is the Fallujah of Palestine.

2 Israeli's were killed last week from tunnels dug into Isreali territory. Tunnel was also used to kidnap the last Israeli soldier who was later exchanged for tens of Palestinian captives in Israeli custody. 14 tunnels destroyed so far. The price in blood for both sides is high.

How do destroy a tunnel 100 metres deep?
Nuke it may be the best option!

and that is the first solution a whole engineer fast class can think of? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Umenitafuta kweli kweli wewe mkulima wa nguruwe tasa!
The absolute way to destroy those deep bunkers from the air is only to nuke them, otherwise you will have to walk and plan explosives right inside the bunkers/tunnels....

Egyptians have decided to flood them with sewage in order to stop there usage on the border with gaza.

There are conventional bombs that can penetrate tunnels or bunks. Bunker busting bombs they are called. The problem is in knowing where the tunnels are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster

well, the engineer says that only a nuke can sort this one out (regardless of whether you know where the tunnels are and lets forget the nuclear fallout). why? because nuclear. no wonder our kenyan buildings don't collapse and mutua can do roads in 3 months.
Impunity
#40 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 6:12:42 PM

mkenyan wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Impunity wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
FREE GAZA!!

Hamas is not as innocent as the Muslim world would like us to think.

They are also responsible for the deaths as they ordered civilians not to leave the combat zone as warned by Israel in leaflets, text & phone messages halafu crying victims as one fires anti-tank and missiles from residential areas. Guys had 3 days to evac wakakataa. Ceasefire brokered by Egypt, still wakakataa.

Scenes of celebration last evening in Gaza and the Westbank on news that an IDF soldier has been taken hostage by Hamas doesn't help either.

18 Palestinian commandos just killed trying to tunnel into Israel.

Blowback incoming. Very heavy shelling reported today.

Civilian areas turned into war theatre.

Yaani these guys are tunneling like rats in order to hit Israel?

The death of those 13 IDF soldiers will be met wit the heaviest shelling in history, just wait and see.
While the world attention is sunk in Ukraine/Malaysian/Putin Israel will unleash even a miniature Nyuklea bomb!

The whole objective of this Israeli ground offensive is to destroy the tunnel network being used to launch missiles, store the self-manufactured missiles (estimates at 10,000 rockets), hide the Hamas leadership and launch kill and kidnap attacks into Israel.

Half of the rockets launched into Israel so far (500) were coming from this Shujaiyah neighborhood that has the highest civilian casualties as well as IDF fatalities.

It is the Fallujah of Palestine.

2 Israeli's were killed last week from tunnels dug into Isreali territory. Tunnel was also used to kidnap the last Israeli soldier who was later exchanged for tens of Palestinian captives in Israeli custody. 14 tunnels destroyed so far. The price in blood for both sides is high.

How do destroy a tunnel 100 metres deep?
Nuke it may be the best option!

and that is the first solution a whole engineer fast class can think of? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Umenitafuta kweli kweli wewe mkulima wa nguruwe tasa!
The absolute way to destroy those deep bunkers from the air is only to nuke them, otherwise you will have to walk and plan explosives right inside the bunkers/tunnels....

Egyptians have decided to flood them with sewage in order to stop there usage on the border with gaza.

There are conventional bombs that can penetrate tunnels or bunks. Bunker busting bombs they are called. The problem is in knowing where the tunnels are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster

well, the engineer says that only a nuke can sort this one out (regardless of whether you know where the tunnels are and lets forget the nuclear fallout). why? because nuclear. no wonder our kenyan buildings don't collapse and mutua can do roads in 3 months.

I know you dont know that its a Nuke bomb that stopped WWII...I say just Nuke half of Gaza and the world will be peaceful.
Japanese are the best friends to American but only after they were nuked.
Go sell quail eggs in traffic and leave this discussion to engineers!

ION: My stand on Mutua's tarmac has been clear in wazua from day 1, but with your miserable score of E in primary Science&Agriculture I will forgive you!