wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1314151617>
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AlphDoti
#281 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:02:23 AM

ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVbpV4rm2A
I don't know what to say about this. Could it be just abnormality, or is it the Dajjal (anti-Christ) prophesied in Bible and Quran.

Laughing out loudly the kid is coming for you Alphadoti!

@ecstacy and where are you leaving yourself out smile
ecstacy
#282 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:05:38 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVbpV4rm2A
I don't know what to say about this. Could it be just abnormality, or is it the Dajjal (anti-Christ) prophesied in Bible and Quran.

Laughing out loudly the kid is coming for you Alphadoti!

@ecstacy and where are you leaving yourself out smile

smile I am not scared of a child with half my vision!
Nandwa
#283 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:11:01 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

Hii west ni vipi nayo! not fitting into the pigeon!

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

And I was thinking the black people here, of my kin could understand, knowing that they are higher than the MONKEYS.

I remember these whites, who ruled us before, and still rule our minds today called us MONKEYS!!!

Sometimes I wonder if this is true Pray d'oh!

And what did Arabs call us then! What do they call or regard us today!

Talking of mental subjugation, Arabs through Islam have their subjects under lock and key.

The free world promotes freedom of thought - that's why in US, Israel and elsewhere there are people who see issues, even this war differently. For instance, a retired Israeli Soldier is quoted in media - is opposed to the current campaign in Gaza.

We are not beholden to whites or anybody, but looking at them vis a vis the Arabs, Whites anytime!

An average single white Country cares and helps Africa more than the whole of Middle East less Israel.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#284 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:27:39 AM

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

And I was thinking the black people here, of my kin could understand, knowing that they are higher than the MONKEYS.

I remember these whites, who ruled us before, and still rule our minds today called us MONKEYS!!!

Sometimes I wonder if this is true Pray d'oh!

Talking of mental subjugation, Arabs through Islam have their subjects under lock and key.

The free world promotes freedom of thought - that's why in US, Israel and elsewhere there are people who see issues, even this war differently. For instance, a retired Israeli Soldier is quoted in media - is opposed to the current campaign in Gaza.

We are not beholden to whites or anybody, but looking at them vis a vis the Arabs, Whites anytime!

An average single white Country cares and helps Africa more than the whole of Middle East less Israel.

Is that rocket science @Namdwa?
Jon Stewart is talking (and probably addressing) a bunch of political satirist like the three idiots below. The other image is showing what people are trying to do about the Gaza issue.

See the below video, maybe you'll be convinced.

AlphDoti
#285 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:29:30 AM

duplicate
Nandwa
#286 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:42:22 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Nandwa wrote:
[quote=AlphDoti][quote=masukuma]

Sometimes I wonder if this is true

Jon Stewart is talking (and probably addressing) a bunch of political satirist like the three idiots below. The other image is showing what people are trying to do about the Gaza issue.

If these in your view are what you've called them up there, then please tell us who you consider as brilliant leaders of the World!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#287 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 12:03:03 PM

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Nandwa wrote:

If these in your view are what you've called them up there, then please tell us who you consider as brilliant leaders of the World!

At least the three above are not. And if you're asking me who are the brilliant leaders of the world, then I don't have to answer you, because clearly it won't help you. It means you're just looking to argue. And I'm done with arguing.
washiku
#288 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 12:19:08 PM

AlphDoti
#289 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 12:20:27 PM

David Attenborough
Jul 21, 2014 5:8 PM
Quote:
I am unaware of any animal that is as cruel as Israelis -- not even crocodiles. They bomb schools, hospitals, refugee camps, orphanages, UN feeding stations, water works, power plants, ambulances, kids playing on the beach. They put millions of people in a siege. They shoot children going to school. They kidnap kids and harvest their organs. They inject prisoners with disease pathogens before releasing them. They murder by land sea and air. And worst of all, they slander their defenceless victims as "terrorists".

The lethal bombs violate all international conventions and are considered as banned weapons in civilian areas
Nandwa
#290 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 12:32:51 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Nandwa wrote:

At least the three above are not. And if you're asking me who are the brilliant leaders of the world, then I don't have to answer you, because clearly it won't help you. It means you're just looking to argue. And I'm done with arguing.

I hear you Bw @alpha
Hata hivyo, it is not lost on me your attempt to conveniently avoid the issues
AlphDoti
#291 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:15:17 AM

Muriel wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
If i am not wrong. this is the real war between brothers.
Wachana na ile ya Ishmael na Jacob. the war in Israel is between the Kingdom of Judah and the Kingdom of Israel.

The problem is Judah has become very secular (nothing Judaism much with the current state of Israel) and Israel has become Moslem (Palestinians are now Moslem)

Palestinian might just be the former Samaritans who were actually Israeli that first formed the Northern Kingdom. decided Jerusalem is too far. Even in the days of the book, the two houses (Israel and Judah) hated each other.

The House of Judah was scattered, The house of Israel, being more willing, would always take up the culture of their conquerors and i suspect picked up on Islam when it spread. The house of Judah on the other hand left little remnants in Palestine, was scattered all through the world and started trooping back in in the 1900's

The members of the house of Ishmael living in Israel are very calm.. wamechill. going to Al Aqsa every Friday and living in Jerusalem bila shida.

Blow me down Poundfoolish!

I had never thought of it or looked at this in this manner. You make more sense than anyone and anything out there!

Refreshing!

Indeed, after the destruction of the Northern Kingdom of Israel by the Assyrians (721 BC), led by King Sargon II Northern Israel was dispersed throughout the Assyrian empire and nothing is heard about them after that. Where did they go? They remained in the neighbourhood! They must be the current Palestinians. Heck, they could be even Shia Muslims (with their relics)!

Amos and Hosea were the prophets in the Northern Kingdom of Israel who preached against adoption of "new religions" and relics, just a random point to drive this new point of view home. This is Judah oppressing his blood brothers.

No wonder Ishmael is hardly concerned despite sharing what on the surface is the same religion and just casts passing glances those sides choosing and preferring to focus more on the caliphate - and to destroy Shia "brothers" while at it.

Stranger than fiction.

@poundfoolish point of correction:
1. Israel and Judah were not two competing houses. The two never hated each other. Israel is Jacob, and Judah was one of the sons of Jacob.
2. The house of Judah was not scattered. It is the house of Jacob (Israel), which Judah was one of them. They were 12 of them in number.

Now, this topic made me look into this too. And just remembered the people who stimulate tussle between the two brothers. You see Christians and Muslims descended from the same father of faith: Abraham.

Abraham had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac.
Ishmael from Haggar and Isaac from Sarah. Ishmael is the father of the Arabs and Isaac is the father of the Jews, the Israelites.

The Quran 37:101 says:
"So We gave him the good news of a forbearing son".

Who is it?
And this son is Ishmael for he is the first son whose good news was brought to Abraham. He is older than Isaac according to Muslims and the Bible too.

The Bible says: Ishmael born when Abraham was 86 years old and Isaac was born when Abraham was 99.

In the Bible as well, God is said to have ordered Abraham to sacrifice his only son and in another version his firstborn.

But what happened there?
At this spot, they inserted falsely the name of Isaac against the text of their very Scripture.

Why?
The reason they inserted Isaac is that he is their father whereas Ishmael is the father of the Arabs. They added Isaac out of envy and brushed away "only son" by saying that Ishmael and his mother had already been to Makkah.

How does 'only son' become Isaac?
Saying because the other wife already taken to far place in Makkah, makes Isaac only son is a false explanation. We never say "only son" except to a person who hasn't got but one son. Moreover, the firstborn has got a special place [in the heart of his father] that is not given to the following children and the order to sacrifice him is therefore a greater test.

How were these two sons?
The Quran points out that Ishmael as the patient son and that he is the sacrificed.
The Quran afterwards says: "And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a prophet,- one of the Righteous."
The Quran continues to say: "We gave her [Sarah] glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob."

Which means that in the lifetime of Abraham and Sarah, Isaac will beget a child that he will call Jacob implying that Isaac will have a progeny.

Ngong
#292 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:31:50 PM

It's OVER!!!
Who is the winner?
What a waste!
Nandwa
#293 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:17:08 PM

Strong views from a retired Israel General

Quote:
Ex-Israeli general compares Gaza to Nazi Germany, says there are no 'innocent civilians' there

Retired Major Gen. Giora Eiland thinks Israel is making a big mistake in its weeks-long Gaza offensive. In an opinion column in Israel's Ynet News, the former head of Israel's National Security Council argues Tuesday that his country should not "feel obligated to supply Gaza's residents with food, fuel, and electricity," because "in Gaza, there is no such thing as 'innocent civilians.'"

Purposefully punishing the entire population of Gaza, instead of targeting Hamas, may sound harsh, Eiland concedes, but the Gaza residents "are to blame for this situation just like Germany's residents were to blame for electing Hitler as their leader and paid a heavy price for that, and rightfully so." He continues:

Hamas is not a terror organization which came from afar and forcibly occupied Gaza.
It's the authentic representative of the population there. It rose to power following democratic elections and built an impressive military ability with the residents' support.

Its power base has remained stable despite the suffering.... Because we want to be compassionate towards those cruel people, we are committing to act cruelly towards the really compassionate people — the residents of the State of Israel.
[Ynet News]

Eiland's column isn't the first controversial opinion on Gaza published in Israel — on Friday, The Times of Israel posted, then pulled, an op-ed exploring the idea of "When Genocide is Permissible." But Israel, in fact, appears to be attempting to wind down its ground incursion into Gaza, with or without Hamas sticking with the new 72-hour ceasefire scheduled to start Tuesday morning.

Israel has faced some pretty strident criticism over its shelling of civilians, including from the U.S. "We struck a very severe blow at Hamas and the other terrorist organizations," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday, citing the destroyed network of Hamas tunnels into Israel. "We have no intention of attacking the residents of Gaza."
- - Peter Weber

AlphDoti
#294 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:03:45 PM

Israel looks like it is moving, little by little, inch by inch towards eventual objective of launching a big wars, and blame Islam (because they see Islam is rising up).

The big lie: they have to do something to save Israel. And to save the world from Islam. And they say that's why we have to launch these wars in the world.

These events are the end times. It is time for the people to return to the truth. Return to the law of God. Return of the son of man.

Let us go back a bit and look at history...
The Zionists went to Britain and said let's make a deal, you're going to loose the war. So Britain asked what do you want? They said they want Jerusalem, the Holy land. Somebody called Henry Ford opposed American's intervention in the war. But the Zionist succeeded in bringing US into the war.

So Israel will replace the US, a trap has to be set for US. And this guy US will suffer a fall. So part of that plan is the deliberate pre-planned demolition of the US dollar.

It seems there a deliberate pre-planned demolition of the US Dollar. Which means, eventual demolition of the US economy. They are almost at the end of the road now.

Could there be a trap being set for US?
I say this because China and Russia did not sign the resolution on Libya. With the current overstretching themselves, are US going to find themselves in a military situation soon? And who will come in to save them? Back home, oh sweet home Israel. Remember Britain were saved by US last war? Remember Germans submarines had surrounded the Britain. Britain were going to loose the war, had US not intervened.

Think!
muganda
#295 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:18:02 PM

Ooh but the big wars launched a while back...
AlphDoti wrote:
Israel looks like it is moving, little by little, inch by inch towards eventual objective of launching a big wars, and blame Islam (because they see Islam is rising up).

Iraqis stranded on mountain as Isis jihadists threaten death
Members of minority Yazidi sect face slaughter if they go down and dehydration if they stay, while 130,000 fled to Kurdish north. Jihadists have taken over Iraq's largest Christian town, Qaraqosh, and the surrounding areas sending tens of thousands of residents fleeing

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/...prompts-panic-2014-08-07
muganda
#296 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 7:26:59 AM

Hamas quite keen for the action to continue... I presume they hope whatever deal they eventually obtain will justify high death toll. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to stop.

symbols
#297 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 3:59:04 PM

an eye for an eye till...
Muriel
#298 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:49:11 PM

symbols wrote:
an eye for an eye till...

till?
symbols
#299 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:53:59 PM

Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote: