wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1112131415>»
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
safariant
#241 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:33:17 AM

guru267 wrote:
Caveman wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Al Jazeera: What can we expect from Hamas in the next few days with regard to a possible ceasefire or truce?

Hamdan: If there is a ceasefire, which gives the Palestinian people their demands, we will accept that. If there is not, we are ready to defend our people until we achieve what we are asking for."

One has got to ask.. HOW are THEY defending their people?? All we are seeing is the civilian death toll going up.

It has reached a point where death is a better option than living like animals under Israelis!

I don't hear any of the dying Palestinians condemning Hamas...

How do you expect to hear the dying?.....Anyway I saw one lady whose house was bombed saying that 'All arabs are cursed' for causing them such suffering.

Death is a really tiny price to pay for Independence!

So says the keyboard warrior.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
Muriel
#242 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:24:18 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

This video is simply a strong argument that US is continuing with the same arrangement. Ishmael is marginal to the content.

The end game remains the same - the containment of Russia. They did not want USSR to control central Asia then just as much as they do not want Russia to control Eastern Europe now.

Ishmael must accept he was a pawn and get over it. He has been used and he has been binned. Like a diaper. He was not clever enough to see through it and dissipating his anger through violence is a sign of great weakness.
Dia
#243 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:10:04 AM

@Muganda @ Nandwa, I salute and applaud you for standing for the WHOLE truth.

Because of you, you enlighten those who would otherwise be convinced (or is it confused) by the volume of noise of those who are too blind to see past their prejudices and indoctrination (and yet they accuse others of the same, classic example of "nyani haoni kundule").
Nandwa
#244 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:53:41 AM

Nandwa wrote:
alma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Seeing kids suffer like above is heart rending!
Why are the Hamas putting Palestine kids through this!
Lost for words.

This is what we call the ULTIMATE IN GOGGLES.

So the kid is bombed by Israel but Hamas is blamed?

I am lost for words too.

Israel is only bombing in retaliation to attack by Hamas who then go ahead to hide amongst the Kids.

What are Israel to do!

More like if you keep attacking me in my home with spears with the aim of killing me and family, I will hit back with proper force to: 1)diminish your capacity to attack
2)discourage you from doing it.

If Hamas stop the aggression, the Kids are safe!
If those are goggles, then cant help it!!!!!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#245 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:24:17 AM

masukuma wrote:

And I was thinking the black people here, of my kin could understand, knowing that they are higher than the MONKEYS.

I remember these whites, who ruled us before, and still rule our minds today called us MONKEYS!!!

Sometimes I wonder if this is true Pray d'oh!
masukuma
#246 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:51:10 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

And I was thinking the black people here, of my kin could understand, knowing that they are higher than the MONKEYS.

I remember these whites, who ruled us before, and still rule our minds today called us MONKEYS!!!

@AlphDoti - you don't need to disagree with people on ALL things just because they insulted you. People should know better and judge with their brains and not fall for your argumentum ad passiones!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
ecstacy
#247 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:54:18 AM

At this rate all buildings in Gaza will be useable only from first floor/off ground.

Here is Israel sweeping a neighborhood in 60min

As for vegetation going forward, more desert coming up. Hamas launchers being discovered repeatedly under trees, away from the view of drones.
muganda
#248 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:12:09 AM

Dia wrote:
@Muganda @ Nandwa, I salute and applaud you for standing for the WHOLE truth.

Because of you, you enlighten those who would otherwise be convinced (or is it confused) by the volume of noise of those who are too blind to see past their prejudices and indoctrination (and yet they accuse others of the same, classic example of "nyani haoni kundule").

@Dia your sentiments are welcome. At the end of the day, the World is stuck because...

Children
Hamas doesn't care about children - Palestinian kids are shields, Israel kids are targets
Israel only cares about their children - Palestinian kids can be collateral damage

Peace
Hamas doesn't care about Peace or Unity - the war has given them resurgence and they're loathe to be led by their Fatah brothers.
Israel is comfortable with either Peace or with the status quo - they've learnt how to control terrorists, while peace requires trust for your enemy.

ecstacy
#249 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:53:56 PM

You should all watch this powerful and heart wrenching 'pro'-Palestine film exclusive on the July 20th battle for "Shujayea", the " Fallujah " of Gaza - http://t.co/B6B5PDcWVW

The world (UN and its sub-affiliates - EU, AU & Arab League) cannot and should not sit by and watch innocent women, children and the elderly slaughtered globally in various political and religious causes. No child deserves this.
Kratos
#250 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:23:40 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
alma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Seeing kids suffer like above is heart rending!
Why are the Hamas putting Palestine kids through this!
Lost for words.

This is what we call the ULTIMATE IN GOGGLES.

So the kid is bombed by Israel but Hamas is blamed?

I am lost for words too.

Israel is only bombing in retaliation to attack by Hamas who then go ahead to hide amongst the Kids.

What are Israel to do! VERY EASY!! STOP OCCUPATION OF PALESTINIAN LANDS AND THE BLOCKADE!!

More like if you keep attacking me in my home with spears with the aim of killing me and family, I will hit back with proper force to: 1)diminish your capacity to attack
2)discourage you from doing it.

If Hamas stop the aggression, the Kids are safe!
If those are goggles, then cant help it!!!!!

Israel is the aggressor or what do you call someone who has forcefully occupied your land. SMH, hata kama ni indoctrination I think you're beyond help.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
radio
#251 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:54:37 PM

ecstacy wrote:
You should all watch this powerful and heart wrenching 'pro'-Palestine film exclusive on the July 20th battle for "Shujayea", the " Fallujah " of Gaza - http://t.co/B6B5PDcWVW

The world (UN and its sub-affiliates - EU, AU & Arab League) cannot and should not sit by and watch innocent women, children and the elderly slaughtered globally in various political and religious causes. No child deserves this.

Goodness! That is terror! Those children are internally scarred. They don't deserve it! Sad Sad
ecstacy
#252 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:09:18 PM

radio wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Goodness! That is terror! Those children are internally scarred. They don't deserve it! Sad Sad

Sad Sad Sad The UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) spox Chris Gunness just broke down on TV while speaking about the slaughter of innocent Palestinian children in Gaza, its eternally sad -

Tokyo
#253 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:19:14 PM

I wonder how peaceful is heaven.
Can't imagine Arafat sharing heavenly goodies with Ariel Sharon harmoniously.
work to prosper
muganda
#254 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:06:29 AM

radio wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Appalling, just appalling @ecstasy, but in the same video, some know to blame both Israel and their leaders in Hamas who've led them to the slaughter...

o There is no God but Allah, that is what I can say. I pray to God to punish those responsible, including those who claim to be true Muslims
o May God punish all the Arab regimes
o May God punish the Arabs before the Israelites

Muriel
#255 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:00:23 AM

Tokyo wrote:
I wonder how peaceful is heaven.
Can't imagine Arafat sharing heavenly goodies with Ariel Sharon harmoniously.

They are not in heaven.

They are in their graves.
AlphDoti
#256 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:43:29 AM

muganda wrote:
radio wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Appalling, just appalling @ecstasy, but in the same video, some know to blame both Israel and their leaders in Hamas who've led them to the slaughter...

o There is no God but Allah, that is what I can say. I pray to God to punish those responsible, including those who claim to be true Muslims
o May God punish all the Arab regimes
o May God punish the Arabs before the Israelites

The trouble in Palestine is only the beginning of troubles in worldwide. We are in the end times. History is coming to an end, but many people live in a dream world as if nothing is wrong.

Palestinians are suffering now for the last 60 years under Israelis and 30 years before under the British.
It was the British govt which established the British mandate in 1919. They displaced the Palestinians in order to to make place for the Israelis. So Palestinians have been suffering for almost 100 years now.

Whose fault is it?

The people as a whole in the world became negligent. The Muslims states also became negligent. The Palestinians themselves became negligent of the work of Allah (Almighty God). They focused on the worldly matters and neglected the learning of good, doing of good and the teaching of good.

NOTE:
o remember how God took away His favour from the Israelites, His 'chose people'?
o remember the people of Lot when they digressed and God punished them?
o remember the people of Noah when they digressed from the way of God?

This is why Allah took away His help.

Today we are living in spiritual darkness. And this will worsen in the coming years. People should not be under impression that only Palestinians are suffering.
This disease, this cancer, this opressive nature of Israelis is going to spread worldwide.

We are coming to that period in which it will be easier to hold burning coal in our hand than declare: I'm worshiping God Alone. This is the test time for all who are righteous. Remember the Bible mentions the MARK OF THE BEAST 666. People who will give themselves completely to God in humility and repentance and by faith and refuse the mark of the beast will be tortured, oppressed, burnt... So watch out people!

Read sura Buruj, chapter 85.
Those who worshipped God were burnt alive that time for declaring: we have submitted to the will of God. And they are being burnt now.

Many people were put to suffereing for preaching good:
o Remember How Jesus (pbuh) was opposed and 'sentenced' to hang on the cross?
o remember his cousin John the baptist was imprisoned and killed in prison.

These attack on people will continue, being "burnt" for the next 10 years. After the 10 years, we expect Imaam Mahdi to appear (mahdi means guided One, who is a prophesied redeemer of good who will rule for seven, nine or nineteen years before the Day of Judgment)
Then we expect Jesus son of Mary (pbuh) returns back. Then there will be 40 years of peace where righteousness will rule the world.

After this, goodness will disappear from earth. Then the last Day!

Listen to this 3 minute recitation: sura Buruj
Nandwa
#257 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:47:30 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

And what did Arabs call us then! What do they call or regard us today!

Talking of mental subjugation, Arabs through Islam have their subjects under lock and key.

The free world promotes freedom of thought - that's why in US, Israel and elsewhere there are people who see issues, even this war differently. For instance, a retired Israeli Soldier is quoted in media - is opposed to the current campaign in Gaza.

We are not beholden to whites or anybody, but looking at them vis a vis the Arabs, Whites anytime!

An average single white Country cares and helps Africa more than the whole of Middle East less Israel.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
nakujua
#258 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 11:19:31 AM

Nandwa wrote:

An average single white Country cares and helps Africa more that the whole of Middle East less Israel.

haijah, tumefika hapa Sad
muganda
#259 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:33:11 PM

There is a difference between historical facts and opinions:
AlphDoti wrote:
Palestinians are suffering now for the last 60 years under Israelis and 30 years before under the British.
It was the British govt which established the British mandate in 1919. They displaced the Palestinians in order to to make place for the Israelis. So Palestinians have been suffering for almost 100 years now.

1. Palestine originates from an Egyptian term meaning 'Peleset - sea people'; named by its earliest inhabitants - ancient Egyptians. Ancient Israelites first came 1000 years later.

2. The Roman Empire were in charge during the time of Jesus for about 400 yrs plus 300 more years in the Byzatinum - Greek speaking Eastern Roman empire.

3. When the first Arab caliphate came in 638AD, Jews had lived there for over 2000 years; the 'People of the Book' (Jews, Christians) had non-Muslim rights but had to pay tax.

4. Arabs and Jews and British fought on the same side in World War I against the Ottoman Turks Empire who sided with Germany. To obtain their allegiance, British promised to form independent states. Ottoman empire ruled Palestine for 400 years.

When the British mandate ended, the 3-state partition (Palestine, Israel, International), sanctioned by the UN General Assembly, only recognized their inhabitants and British allies who lived their anyway.

Ref: Time periods in the Palestine region

poundfoolish
#260 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:01:17 PM

If i am not wrong. this is the real war between brothers.
Wachana na ile ya Ishmael na Jacob. the war in Israel is between the Kingdom of Judah and the Kingdom of Israel.

The problem is Judah has become very secular (nothing Judaism much with the current state of Israel) and Israel has become Moslem (Palestinians are now Moslem)

Palestinian might just be the former Samaritans who were actually Israeli that first formed the Northern Kingdom. decided Jerusalem is too far.
Even in the days of the book, the two houses (Israel and Judah) hated each other.

The House of Judah was scattered, The house of Israel, being more willing, would always take up the culture of their conquerors and i suspect picked up on Islam when it spread. The house of Judah on the other hand left little remnants in Palestine, was scattered all through the world and started trooping back in in the 1900's

The members of the house of Ishmael living in Israel are very calm.. wamechill. going to Al Aqsa every Friday and living in Jerusalem bila shida.