wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Kamuthi Housing Sacco
Wondergirl
#1 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 9:30:24 PM

Hey guys. Any body knows about these people. I want to invest with them in the soya dam project. Are they credible ? Any wazuan who has ever dealt with them? Advise please

Wondergirl
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 10:28:44 AM

600 views but no single reply.
You guys are mean!!!!Pray Shame on you
jaggernaut
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:19:26 AM

They are the ones doing buffalo hills golf estate. They once took us to their buffalo hills project site and they seemed genuine.
Wondergirl
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 1:25:03 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
They are the ones doing buffalo hills golf estate. They once took us to their buffalo hills project site and they seemed genuine.

They are now doing Soya Dam project... I decided to try them since I'm only hearing good news about the Buffalo hill project... Thanks.
webish
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 1:28:07 PM

Wondergirl wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

They are now doing Soya Dam project... I decided to try them since I'm only hearing good news about the Buffalo hill project... Thanks.

Met them at the Lands Expo and they''ve been following me to go visit the site.

Did you go? How was it?

Life is joy, death is peace, but the transition is very difficult.
Wondergirl
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 1:33:13 PM

webish wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Did you go? How was it?

Yes, I went. If you know Thika well, the land is at a place called Ngolibu, off Garrisa road.The govermnent intends to build a dam at the foot of the land, in fact affected people are being compensated at the moment. They(Kamuthi) got the land from a Mhindi who used to grow oranges and avocadoes for export, the trees are still intact. O liked the place.
webish
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 1:37:44 PM

Wondergirl wrote:
webish wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Did you go? How was it?

Yes, I went. If you know Thika well, the land is at a place called Ngolibu, off Garrisa road.The govermnent intends to build a dam at the foot of the land, in fact affected people are being compensated at the moment. They(Kamuthi) got the land from a Mhindi who used to grow oranges and avocadoes for export, the trees are still intact. O liked the place.

The land being sold is not affected? Also, remind me, how many KM's is it from Thika Town? and how far from Thika-Garissa highway(if thats the name)..

Life is joy, death is peace, but the transition is very difficult.
Wondergirl
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 4:22:03 PM

webish wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
webish wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Did you go? How was it?

The land being sold is not affected? Also, remind me, how many KM's is it from Thika Town? and how far from Thika-Garissa highway(if thats the name)..

No, its not affected by the dam, since the dam is extending away from the said land. Its around 25km from Thika town.Less than 10km from Garissa Highway.
african coloner
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 2:02:04 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

How much are plots going for for phase 2 the one before buffalo hills?
Wondergirl
#10 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 10:18:04 PM

african coloner wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

How much are plots going for for phase 2 the one before buffalo hills?

I hope you meant the one after Buffalo, its called Soya dam, going for 350000
Euge
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:34:17 AM

Wondergirl wrote:
Hey guys. Any body knows about these people. I want to invest with them in the soya dam project. Are they credible ? Any wazuan who has ever dealt with them? Advise please

Bought land with them in 2008-09)and they didnt ever call me to ballot. I know other people who bought at that time and were called to ballot. I have been to their office and they promised to call me lakini wapi. All I have is a share certificate.I will find time to go to Kahawa kutoa fujo.
Lord, thank you!
Am
#12 Posted : Friday, December 05, 2014 10:16:14 AM

Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

Bought land with them in 2008-09)and they didnt ever call me to ballot. I know other people who bought at that time and were called to ballot. I have been to their office and they promised to call me lakini wapi. All I have is a share certificate.I will find time to go to Kahawa kutoa fujo.

smile smile
@Euge..You did not buy since you are a member.

Seriously, Balloting depends on the Member No and also time you cleared paying the 115K(?).Wait I hear you guys will go to Soya dam. Not a bad place though not as good as those in phase 1 and 2 next to buffalo. The society isn't bad, though siasa Kidogo haikosi..
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Euge
#13 Posted : Friday, December 05, 2014 12:37:18 PM

Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

Seriously, Balloting depends on the Member No and also time you cleared paying the 115K(?).Wait I hear you guys will go to Soya dam. Not a bad place though not as good as those in phase 1 and 2 next to buffalo. The society isn't bad, though siasa Kidogo haikosi..

You have given me more information than I got when I went to their office. Lucky for them that I have not had time to create a fuss and call them cons.
Lord, thank you!
Am
#14 Posted : Friday, December 05, 2014 1:09:33 PM

Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

You have given me more information than I got when I went to their office. Lucky for them that I have not had time to create a fuss and call them cons.

That is info the office won't give you Mboss.!! You Must be No 4K upwards! But trust you me you will ballot SOYA DAM soon (Will Check and advise here), Of course after they have sold ones that they are selling through Maina Kageni. smile smile

@Euge. What a Coincidence...Just got a text Message that AGM is Kesho - at HQ and not thika this time. If you have time you may attend. They had pressure from members last AGM and balloting may be on agenda. Carry ID/Receipts etc.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Euge
#15 Posted : Friday, December 05, 2014 9:10:04 PM

Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

That is info the office won't give you Mboss.!! You Must be No 4K upwards! But trust you me you will ballot SOYA DAM soon (Will Check and advise here), Of course after they have sold ones that they are selling through Maina Kageni. smile smile

@Euge. What a Coincidence...Just got a text Message that AGM is Kesho - at HQ and not thika this time. If you have time you may attend. They had pressure from members last AGM and balloting may be on agenda. Carry ID/Receipts etc.

AM I got the text but unfortunately I am unable to attend. Please keep me posted. I had almost given up on this investment. But wait a minute I cant give up.
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:17:15 PM

Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

Am did you attend the agm? How did it go?
Lord, thank you!
Am
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:12:47 PM

Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

No, Couldn't manage. Will check if there are any developments and advise.
Euge
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:14:59 PM

Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Am wrote:
Euge wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:

smile smile

No, Couldn't manage. Will check if there are any developments and advise.

Cool. Waiting.
Lord, thank you!
winnyshie
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2015 2:37:45 PM

I think tehey are just con/scma.they told us to pay 80k for titles to be processed
hindi ni riu
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2015 4:12:10 PM

winnyshie wrote:
I think tehey are just con/scma.they told us to pay 80k for titles to be processed

Asi? 80k tena? Is that for Soya dam ama Bufallo?

“Once the last tree is cut and the last river poisoned,you will find you cannot eat your money" Traditional saying.