wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

65 Pages«<5354555657>»
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy!
Realtreaty
#1081 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 11:50:02 AM

When courting a new girl you show all your good characteristics and at no point you want her to see you are too greedy or irresponsible. Munga and Wairegi are doing just that welcoming a new investor, doing a good induction so that she can start working towards a common goal. The good is to provide Cash by IFC to finish the Tower and Other online projects (Real Estate may be to come up at Kajiado and other places where they own land)
I am informed the fall in price today is short lived and will be compensated by a rise to probably 18 Kshs by end of 2017
After the bank caps everyone seem to have gone down back to basics and the way forward is being taunted as Diversification. The Banks have entered other businesses apart from Banking services.
kawambui
#1082 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 11:51:22 AM

Spikes wrote:
This stock has now confirmed a meltdown fatwa issued by IFC's subscription to new shares. ...... . ......I'm very fearful coz I don't see upward reverse in the near future. .....Very disappointing. .

Some of us are trapped inside....pray for us...

we're in this together, hapa only a miracle will save us....

Top Losers
Stock Price % Gain
BRIT 9.75 -2.50
Proverbs 4:23
[23]Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
hisah
#1083 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 12:05:06 PM

If you have a look at the monthly chart you will see how the IFC hype got rejected by 50 day EMA gauge!

The golden handcuffs (Britam, Centum and Equity) have indeed taught the participants very tough lessons and hopefully these lessons will be remembered for a long time to make better investors.

@realtreaty the day you capitulate is the day I'll buy this deadwood!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
wukan
#1084 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 12:05:39 PM

mkonomtupu wrote:
mwenza wrote:
mwenza wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Britam's head of asset management Edwin Dande has resigned.
Jude Anyiko has taken over in an acting capacity.

Meanwhile 25.50 prints....unbelievable!

...and now 26 bob pap with a massive demand and an extremely thin supply.

Is this going to be one of those stealthy counters which escape the radar of Wazuans?

In the market they say when a company builds a new head office, gets a fountain and flag pole it's time to sell the shares. For Britam and Centum I would want to hear from the head of risk management before touching. I have never liked companies doing acquisitions and mergers left and right

Sickquot; Sickquot; Sickquot; word!!
obiero
#1085 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 1:50:30 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
When courting a new girl you show all your good characteristics and at no point you want her to see you are too greedy or irresponsible. Munga and Wairegi are doing just that welcoming a new investor, doing a good induction so that she can start working towards a common goal. The good is to provide Cash by IFC to finish the Tower and Other online projects (Real Estate may be to come up at Kajiado and other places where they own land)
I am informed the fall in price today is short lived and will be compensated by a rise to probably 18 Kshs by end of 2017
After the bank caps everyone seem to have gone down back to basics and the way forward is being taunted as Diversification. The Banks have entered other businesses apart from Banking services.

My prayers are with you

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ebenyo
#1086 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 2:56:50 PM

obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

My prayers are with you

pastor obiero!
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Realtreaty
#1087 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 3:45:03 PM

https://www.britam.com/documents...d-414d-860a-931086dcc08a

The fair price of the stock is shown when new partner enters plus the value addition of the investment.
The drive will lead to the Tower being completed letting in occupancy
obiero
#1088 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 5:55:27 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
https://www.britam.com/documents...d-414d-860a-931086dcc08a

The fair price of the stock is shown when new partner enters plus the value addition of the investment.
The drive will lead to the Tower being completed letting in occupancy

Closes at KES 9.85 today https://www.nse.co.ke/ma...tatistics&Itemid=190

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Realtreaty
#1089 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 9:00:52 PM

Remembering my frozen candy. How will it melt this time. Hope we cn still get 35 cents or 50 cents by March.
I am still hungry for more.
Kausha
#1090 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 9:45:33 PM

PBT will exceed 3B.
Spikes
#1091 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:08:06 AM

Kausha wrote:
PBT will exceed 3B.

Creative accounting
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#1092 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:45:44 AM

Kausha wrote:
PBT will exceed 3B.
Using GPV vs NPV? Sustainable? One-time? Sanlam went from a drop in profit [by 25%] and then withdrew it.

I'd like to see an apples to apples comparison between 2015 to 2016 using both NPV and GPV for all insurance firms including KenRe.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
muandiwambeu
#1093 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:06:35 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Kausha wrote:
PBT will exceed 3B.
Using GPV vs NPV? Sustainable? One-time? Sanlam went from a drop in profit [by 25%] and then withdrew it.

I'd like to see an apples to apples comparison between 2015 to 2016 using both NPV and GPV for all insurance firms including KenRe.

Spot on @vvs. These guys are masters of hoodwinking naive investors. Let them restate, par to par. hapa ukora tupu. How long did it take to realise the need for change of accounting principles/ applicable in their case. Whats the driver, or need behind the change.
Kufunikwa macho funikfunika hapa tu, style za Conjestina. Wezi. Thievery. Cooking on top gear.Drool Drool Drool Drool
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ericsson
#1094 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:17:03 PM

Tactics to bring down the price of the share; hapless investors to sell due to panic and Sanlam plc to acquire more and push up its shareholding.
Problem is when the share price fell there wasn't huge volume of people selling.
Share price now back to 30s from lows of 18
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#1095 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50:39 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Tactics to bring down the price of the share; hapless investors to sell due to panic and Sanlam plc to acquire more and push up its shareholding.
Problem is when the share price fell there wasn't huge volume of people selling.

Ukora tupu. Pesa ya siasa nilazima itoke. Plunge protection team called in to throw some spanners to work. Pumping desperately. Hiyo pesa inaitajika saana na the big sharks are desperately defending their stakes.
Kaa kando, hii ni vita ya kifaru. Utaumizwa peupe adharani. Down is the ultimate direction.Sad Sad Sad
Spikes
#1096 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:47:49 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Ukora tupu. Pesa ya siasa nilazima itoke. Plunge protection team called in to throw some spanners to work. Pumping desperately. Hiyo pesa inaitajika saana na the big sharks are desperately defending their stakes.
Kaa kando, hii ni vita ya kifaru. Utaumizwa peupe adharani. Down is the ultimate direction.Sad Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You make me feel like laugh ....
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
muandiwambeu
#1097 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 6:23:09 PM

Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You make me feel like laugh ....

Weeee, @spikes andu haya niarito( these people are heavy weights and malicious)Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Realtreaty
#1098 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:53:50 PM

Centum open its twin Rivers.......Hope Britam will finish and open the Tower this year. They are glazing it now!!!
TSi
#1099 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 12:48:19 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Kausha wrote:
PBT will exceed 3B.

@VVS & Kausha
Are those with policies in Britam safe? Is their money safe? N
VituVingiSana
#1100 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:43:28 PM

TSi wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kausha wrote:
PBT will exceed 3B.

@VVS & Kausha
Are those with policies in Britam safe? Is their money safe? N

There's no guarantee but for taxes and death but you are probably OK.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett