wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

65 Pages«<4445464748>»
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy!
hisah
#901 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:06:07 PM

Why is Mr Market refusing to respect the PPT floor at 14 handle? The hyped bag holding is not roping in bids. Is Mr Market calling the bluff? Any negative news suprises will shake the weak hands rapidly.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Realtreaty
#902 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:16:04 AM

The candy has again melted in my pocket, I need a straw to drink it or should I suck it? Why is the continued bleeding for this better performing stocks? CFC, Britam, Co-op bank, CIC, KCB, Equity, TC are all chnging towels due to heavy bleeding. What are the "Doctors" doing?
Othelo
#903 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:19:59 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
The candy has again melted in my pocket, I need a straw to drink it or should I suck it? Why is the continued bleeding for this better performing stocks? CFC, Britam, Co-op bank, CIC, KCB, Equity, TC are all chnging towels due to heavy bleeding. What are the "Doctors" doing?

This one will kill you with stress Sad Sad Sad d'oh!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
streetwise
#904 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:21:38 AM

There has never been a bear like this one...and it does not look like its going to stop any time soon.

Come next year and the pull downward will be very strong..for the buyer enjoy the ride.
maka
#905 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:40:26 AM

Othelo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Too be honest maybe am just different have buddy who bought when the share dipped during the Rawat saga...he has it go up from was it 11 to 16 or highs of 15 had an opportunity to sell but stayed put...Ona sasa.he had been advised to sell then wait for the dip but alikataa kata kata...
possunt quia posse videntur
Othelo
#906 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:46:19 AM

maka wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Too be honest maybe am just different have buddy who bought when the share dipped during the Rawat saga...he has it go up from was it 11 to 16 or highs of 15 had an opportunity to sell but stayed put...Ona sasa.he had been advised to sell then wait for the dip but alikataa kata kata...

Nyororo inakazwa pole pole smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
hisah
#907 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:19:50 PM

hisah wrote:
Why is Mr Market refusing to respect the PPT floor at 14 handle? The hyped bag holding is not roping in bids. Is Mr Market calling the bluff? Any negative news suprises will shake the weak hands rapidly.

YES!! My price target is KES 6 and I'm very optimistic with that target! Should be lower!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Spikes
#908 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:39:55 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

YES!! My price target is KES 6 and I'm very optimistic with that target! Should be lower!

At KES 6/- niko ndani mzima mzima.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Fyatu
#909 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 3:53:02 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

Drool Drool

sub-kobole is even more enticing
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
VituVingiSana
#910 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:45:58 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly What went wrong at Britam? Or was it just hype? I was in Britam at 9. Exited early at 13. It then went to 40. I did not understand why.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
lochaz-index
#911 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:33:36 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly What went wrong at Britam? Or was it just hype? I was in Britam at 9. Exited early at 13. It then went to 40. I did not understand why.

When the market overshoots price to the upside everyone is happy and nobody asks the question why. When the favour is repaid in customary bear fashion to the downside, everyone wonders where/when/how/why the rain started beating their beloved stocks. Market behaviour...sigh.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Fyatu
#912 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:13:16 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

Please elaborate why you are bullish on this laggard
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Metasploit
#913 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:48:54 AM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

I am not sure about 6 but the bidless action shows 8 will touch sooner than later!

Low of 12 today

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Spikes
#914 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:22:58 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Please elaborate why you are bullish on this laggard

Laggard and haggard while @Realtreaty's fortune is locked in! So sad.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#915 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:40:48 AM

2016 First half year results will indicate the company is still in loss making territory.
Insurance companies this year wataumia with the exception of Re-insurer Kenya Re
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mkate_nusu
#916 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:59:12 AM

Othelo wrote:
maka wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Nyororo inakazwa pole pole smile

The prophesies of doom are coming to fruition @Spikes and the rest
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Realtreaty
#917 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:06:09 AM

Reforming?
Advantage of running way from bad friends.
Britam need to finish its Tower and when proceeds start trickling to capture new avenues.
Britam sells 25pc stake in Acorn at Sh299m
mikegachunji
#918 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:42:48 PM

Ericsson wrote:
2016 First half year results will indicate the company is still in loss making territory.
Insurance companies this year wataumia with the exception of Re-insurer Kenya Re

when are the half year results due?
Realtreaty
#919 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:18:47 PM

obiero
#920 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:35:39 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Reforming?
Advantage of running way from bad friends.
Britam need to finish its Tower and when proceeds start trickling to capture new avenues.
Britam sells 25pc stake in Acorn at Sh299m

Bad friends?? I believe that Britam was the bad one since Helios rarely make un-calculated moves. Plus why would Britam sell its stake at cost, even time value of money was not accounted for?? Strange company this one.. I would never touch

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45