And at least no more selfies

Politics and life
don't jell

I shall never vote

Unless, one of these parties
Gives me someone
I can believe in.

5am not me
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#302 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:21:42 PM

harrydre wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
washiku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Aiii please.This guys were jokers.And they look like from people who have never been to school yet I know CORD iko na wasomi wengi sana even at village level.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Huyo number 3 amechora ng'ombe ama nguruwe? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Looks deliberate scribbling by one person. IEBC wanted signs, the didn't specify whether yhey wouldn't take the Zodiac signs. Now they need to employ an astrologersmile

And these are the people who want to okoa kenya? Cordoo my foot!

Seems the cord youth wingers were given blank referendum books to sign and then they signed so many fake entries and fake signatures until they ran out of ideas on how to come up with different fake signatures and started drawing cows, dogs and caterpillars as signatures.

You know I have been thinking all this is propaganda until I watched the Press conference!! Dang..CORD is a joke haki ya nani!! and MCReggae has been MIA putting together this crap?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No sane person would want to be associated with this nonsense. It belongs to the kindergarten.
Musimo
#303 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 4:16:34 AM

Njung'e wrote:
freiks wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Risasi Sufuri wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The drawing board

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly indeed if that is the drawing we are seeing - the drawing board should be fun to see.

I now believe that there were moles everywhere in the okoa kenya thing but the guys on top totally slept on there job

Slept on the drawing board.....Is this real?
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The signs weere there, we didnt see them. Hii ndio kazi LVG alikua anafanya,scribblling away at the referendum books during games.

Nlikua nimefika wapi?

Ona karibu nimalize kujaza hii,kuna zingine?
Ethiteri
#304 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 5:13:28 AM

On a serious note,how does Raila hope to lead Kenya with such childish,cheap and stupid con games?And he is not even ashamed to call a press conference about the whole saga.Decency would have demanded that after the evidence of cows and rabbits as signitures,he should have called his people for a meeting to self appraise themselves for better performance in future.

UMK is not the best we have but for sure this conman cannot be the option.For now I continue to support Uhuru till 2022.
murchr
#305 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 5:40:19 AM

Yaani ni ukweli makerege ndio alikuwa amesimamia hii kitu. Always someone to blame Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
limanika
#306 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 7:44:05 AM

A cow for signature shows impunity tempered with hypocrisy of the highest order. That said, law doesn't contemplate submission of popular initiative signatures in pieces so topping up is out of question. Any submissions Must have 1m supporters. But even then how do you verify signatures is the 60million dollar question!
Swenani
#307 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 8:59:13 AM

murchr wrote:
Yaani ni ukweli makerege ndio alikuwa amesimamia hii kitu. Always someone to blame Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No wonder he is so ata phombe thread imeenda MIA
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
harrydre
#308 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 9:44:12 AM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Easy on the engineer! He has been busy making use of his drawing skills.

i.am.back!!!!
hardwood
#309 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 10:28:18 AM

Njung'e
#310 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 11:08:50 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Haki i didn't believe this until i watched that clip. ....and poor Kalonzo now says IEBC must GO!.Oh yes. They must go. Who told them the sketch of a cow cannot be a signature?Laughing out loudly Cord leaders are just making asses of themselves. Who will save them?

Anyway,too much said now but it's clear OKOA Kenya initiative was about giving Eng. Carey Orege a potbelly and a kiparasmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Iganamagana
#311 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 10:49:02 AM

Ethiteri wrote:
On a serious note,how does Raila hope to lead Kenya with such childish,cheap and stupid con games?And he is not even ashamed to call a press conference about the whole saga.Decency would have demanded that after the evidence of cows and rabbits as signitures,he should have called his people for a meeting to self appraise themselves for better performance in future.

UMK is not the best we have but for sure this conman cannot be the option.For now I continue to support Uhuru till 2022.

You could not have put it better.
Lolest!
#312 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:01:18 PM

harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly drawing skills!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Risasi Sufuri
#313 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:18:12 PM

Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly drawing skills!!

MamayooSad Sad Sad .......As Coard hardcore followers; we have the best team to deliver a Defeat in 2017.
harrydre
#314 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:37:38 AM

ZZE123
#315 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:36:16 AM

Risasi Sufuri wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

MamayooSad Sad Sad .......As Coard hardcore followers; we have the best team to deliver a Defeat in 2017.

On a serious note is this our very own Phombe man???
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Swenani
#316 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:56:29 AM

ZZE123 wrote:
Risasi Sufuri wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

On a serious note is this our very own Phombe man???

Yes,Mawinder has never been wrong d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kollabo
#317 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 2:02:14 PM

Details of CORD's idiocy finally emerge;

- Weta, Muthama, Nyong'o, Namwamba,Joho, Khalwale, Oparanya et al never appended their signatures.

- "In the entire Siaya County, only Orengo and Ugenya MP David Ochieng signed the booklets."

Documents are public, anyone can go and verify at IEBC offices