#21 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:43:03 AM

washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:
If the 70 hens killers and calabash breakers at Uhuru Park were Luos 'blessing' the grounds for sabasaba...you would have known the true colours of gorillas. The photoshop images and cultural insults would have been devastating. The foreskin would have been re-committed to a new trial and condemned unheard. Thank you elders of gorillas.

Jahman, even with your thick goggles, who are gorillas in this case? This is one of those moderate posts from him.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....are you serious???

....that is a moderate one, hebu leta the ones that make Kuria an infant in hate speech?

Foreskins and gorillas.......You see nothing wrong with the latter eh?

Foreskin si ilianza na the MP to be, did you see it ama tuweke.

As @Washiku says hapo juu, I can't even place a face to this your Dikembe Disembe!

Because he thinks circumcision is so so important why can't he just cut his whole dick off to prove how manly he is?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Auch...

I have never understood the obsession with snipping of private parts that we kyuks have - really! if people actually knew that the practice is not as old as they think it is they will be shocked. i guess it's hardly 250 years old and came around as a result of the mingling with the Maasai people. Bantu tribes that have not interacted with Nilotes wako tu vile walikuja hii dunia - sioni cha kujivunia kabisa!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Pedes
#22 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:48:26 AM

masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:
If the 70 hens killers and calabash breakers at Uhuru Park were Luos 'blessing' the grounds for sabasaba...you would have known the true colours of gorillas. The photoshop images and cultural insults would have been devastating. The foreskin would have been re-committed to a new trial and condemned unheard. Thank you elders of gorillas.

Jahman, even with your thick goggles, who are gorillas in this case? This is one of those moderate posts from him.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....are you serious???

....that is a moderate one, hebu leta the ones that make Kuria an infant in hate speech?

Foreskin si ilianza na the MP to be, did you see it ama tuweke.

As @Washiku says hapo juu, I can't even place a face to this your Dikembe Disembe!

Because he thinks circumcision is so so important why can't he just cut his whole dick off to prove how manly he is?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Auch...

I have never understood the obsession with snipping of private parts that we kyuks have - really! if people actually knew that the practice is not as old as they think it is they will be shocked. i guess it's hardly 250 years old and came around as a result of the mingling with the Maasai people. Bantu tribes that have not interacted with Nilotes wako tu vile walikuja hii dunia - sioni cha kujivunia kabisa!

Its the converted that preach with fervour.
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
mkenyan
#23 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 12:05:15 PM

Othelo wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Story ya foreskin i am used to. i have heard that since i was in form 1 in the 80's huko central. So it not hate speech to me. Gorilla.... looks Figurative to me!

it looks figurative yes and actually that post in my view is not unlawful but meant to be an insult. this in turn just leads to unnecessary hate which fans tribalism. like the way some wazuans here refer to raila as riek shabub or something. they think it makes them pretty witty. ironically you also see them talking of peace peace.
@simonkabz not been in facebook for a long time since my better half asked for my login details. smile
simonkabz
#24 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 12:44:37 PM

These online special forces actually break important news as soon as it happens, so I follow them, but Im exposed to their temporary madness when it comes to politricks

1. Dennis Itumbi (disciplined, has a reputation to protect)
2. Robert Alai- Not too bad, realistic, sometimes gets tribal fevers
3. Mugo wa wairimu- Shida ya huyu is strictly Babu. Hits very hard
4. Dikembe Disembe- Very tribal, anti regime, revolutionary, advocates bloodshed
5. Wahome Thuku- Anti OAR

Moses Kuria is inherently a politician. Dirty as the rest.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:22:55 PM

There he goes again.......

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#26 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:25:03 PM

@thimioni, this time you have something to quote, he has obvioulsy crossed the line and should join the list of those being charged with hate speech!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:39:12 PM

McReggae wrote:
@thimioni, this time you have something to quote, he has obvioulsy crossed the line and should join the list of those being charged with hate speech!!!!

There were others kama mbili hivi.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:44:39 PM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Zikapotea?

Hebu lete za Mugo Wairimu!!!!

Have seen the apology:

Quote:
CORRECTION:
My earlier post has generated quite some disapproval from most friends and citizens on the other side. In the spirit of reconciliation, I have pulled it down. Only fools don't change their minds. Only immortals don't make mistakes. Let not this kind gesture be misconstrued to mean that I am distancing myself from the gist of that post, which was that 50 years after independence, everyone deserve a secure place to call home. By home, I don't mean whole communal and or ancestral land grabbed from one community and given to another in the usual 'mta do' context. I am opposed to mindless violence. I am also opposed to mindless assumption that all is well in relation to inter-ethnic harmony in Kenya. Prior to the 2013 general elections, the National Land Commission was among the 'constitutional institutions' mandated to handle land issues. We've seen a consistent ploy to weaken this body and have a political appointee called the Cabinet CS for Lands adjudicate land issues with impunity. We've also seen the support she gets. Be all these as they may, it is, in the final analysis, the work of the Jubilee government to deliver on land 'justice'. Once again, tudumishe amani. We are one. Tuko pamoja. Kusema na Kutenda. Twaweza. Sorry.
simonkabz
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:58:29 PM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Zikapotea?

Hebu lete za Mugo Wairimu!!!!

Have seen the apology:

Quote:
CORRECTION:
My earlier post has generated quite some disapproval from most friends and citizens on the other side. In the spirit of reconciliation, I have pulled it down. Only fools don't change their minds. Only immortals don't make mistakes. Let not this kind gesture be misconstrued to mean that I am distancing myself from the gist of that post, which was that 50 years after independence, everyone deserve a secure place to call home. By home, I don't mean whole communal and or ancestral land grabbed from one community and given to another in the usual 'mta do' context. I am opposed to mindless violence. I am also opposed to mindless assumption that all is well in relation to inter-ethnic harmony in Kenya. Prior to the 2013 general elections, the National Land Commission was among the 'constitutional institutions' mandated to handle land issues. We've seen a consistent ploy to weaken this body and have a political appointee called the Cabinet CS for Lands adjudicate land issues with impunity. We've also seen the support she gets. Be all these as they may, it is, in the final analysis, the work of the Jubilee government to deliver on land 'justice'. Once again, tudumishe amani. We are one. Tuko pamoja. Kusema na Kutenda. Twaweza. Sorry.

Mugo is just a nuisance, my goggles show me he punches OAR hard. Not communities. Ebu wear your goggles and tell me whether there is anything tribal in his posts. He is an annoyance to your people though.

People accepted Alai and moved on. Mugo = Alai
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#30 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:03:53 PM

@thimioni, I can see your threads on wazua follow his FB updates, ISORAIT!!!
simonkabz
#31 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:13:26 PM

McReggae wrote:
@thimioni, I can see your threads on wazua follow his FB updates, ISORAIT!!!

smile Only 1, today. The Lamu one I got it on my whatsapp from my friends in Lamu.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#32 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:16:00 PM

Jahman, yours follow CORD EFFECT page and another one sijui CORD Reloaded. I had to unfollow them, they were soiling my soul only to find the same bullshiet here under your name! Care to explain?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#33 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:22:22 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Jahman, yours follow CORD EFFECT page and another one sijui CORD Reloaded. I had to unfollow them, they were soiling my soul only to find the same bullshiet here under your name! Care to explain?

Insinuations are the FACTs my friend, you say things you can't prove, even I asked you for any single one and you went MIA, at the time I wan't even following CORD EFFECT yet you used to say I was the admin, lol!!!!!
jaggernaut
#34 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 5:54:00 PM

simonkabz
#35 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:34:13 PM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Insinuations are the FACTs my friend, you say things you can't prove, even I asked you for any single one and you went MIA, at the time I wan't even following CORD EFFECT yet you used to say I was the admin, lol!!!!!

Kubali yaishe. That is your language right there.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:10:39 PM

The dimwit is in trouble.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:11:50 PM

Guest (3), simonkabz

I just dug up this thread from the dustbin and found these 3 ghosts.

Oh......NIS Applause
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
madollar
#38 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:50:14 PM

simonkabz wrote:

Cash bail ya 2M or 5M bond .They have now set up an Mpesa No to raise the money kwani this guy was not on CORD payroll
McReggae
#39 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 3:00:44 PM

madollar wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Cash bail ya 2M or 5M bond .They have now set up an Mpesa No to raise the money kwani this guy was not on CORD payroll

Hiyo kesi yake imeenda haraka kweli kweli!!!!
sheri
#40 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 4:22:43 PM

McReggae wrote:
madollar wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Hiyo kesi yake imeenda haraka kweli kweli!!!!

smile smile smile