wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
Dikembe Disembe
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 5:33:00 PM

Whoa! Never seen a more vicious online machine-gunner. Hii nchi iko mbaya sana.

Find him on FB with the same name.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kysse
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 7:01:35 PM

sgwembe dude has given hate speech a whole new def.Laughing out loudly Sad

If kuria and others were nabbed for preaching hatred on fb why's this pikin openly calling for violence and bloodshed?

We've seen many come breathing fireworks and go,na tuko tu.
Let him go make a family and channel his extra energies there,no nobel to be won.

simonkabz
#3 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 8:55:18 AM

Why did the sycophants ignore this one? When it comes to online hate, Moses Kuria is an infant compared to this one. Ama ni goggles?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mkenyan
#4 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:00:25 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Why did the sycophants ignore this one? When it comes to online hate, Moses Kuria is an infant compared to this one. Ama ni goggles?

amefanya nini?
alma
#5 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:02:48 AM

mkenyan wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

amefanya nini?

same thing I'm waiting to be informed about. I know what Moses Kuria said yesterday. Huyu na yeye tusaidie jameni.

No one likes bigots. And you can't use one bigot as an excuse to love another bigot.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#6 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:11:47 AM

mkenyan wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

amefanya nini?

@thimioni hebu explain how MK is an infant compared to him....
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:12:53 AM

alma wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

amefanya nini?

same thing I'm waiting to be informed about. I know what Moses Kuria said yesterday. Huyu na yeye tusaidie jameni.

No one likes bigots. And you can't use one bigot as an excuse to love another bigot.

Do you guys have fb accounts? I can still see him. He maybe bi-polar. But his extreme side you dont want to see.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#8 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:15:33 AM

McReggae wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

amefanya nini?

I wont. But I can tell a Sahiwal from a fresian. Both are cows.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#9 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:17:07 AM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

amefanya nini?

I wont. But I can tell a Sahiwal from a fresian. Both are cows.

smile Of cause you can't kama haipo!!!!
simonkabz
#10 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:19:20 AM

Quote:
If the 70 hens killers and calabash breakers at Uhuru Park were Luos 'blessing' the grounds for sabasaba...you would have known the true colours of gorillas. The photoshop images and cultural insults would have been devastating. The foreskin would have been re-committed to a new trial and condemned unheard. Thank you elders of gorillas.

Jahman, even with your thick goggles, who are gorillas in this case? This is one of those moderate posts from him.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
alma
#11 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:19:33 AM

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
simonkabz
#12 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:21:08 AM

I however excuse him for his age, he looks like a very young boy. Kuria should be wiser.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#13 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:21:32 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Quote:
If the 70 hens killers and calabash breakers at Uhuru Park were Luos 'blessing' the grounds for sabasaba...you would have known the true colours of gorillas. The photoshop images and cultural insults would have been devastating. The foreskin would have been re-committed to a new trial and condemned unheard. Thank you elders of gorillas.

Jahman, even with your thick goggles, who are gorillas in this case? This is one of those moderate posts from him.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....are you serious???

....that is a moderate one, hebu leta the ones that make Kuria an infant in hate speech?
washiku
#14 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:47:03 AM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....are you serious???

....that is a moderate one, hebu leta the ones that make Kuria an infant in hate speech?

McReggae surely you are not supporting this boys language...Ebu read a few of what he has typed. But there are many like him on the web these days. Just that they are not known. Kuria's case becomes bad coz he is associated with the powers-that-be....
simonkabz
#15 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:52:29 AM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Foreskins and gorillas.......You see nothing wrong with the latter eh?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Othelo
#16 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:09:09 AM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Story ya foreskin i am used to. i have heard that since i was in form 1 in the 80's huko central. So it not hate speech to me. Gorilla.... looks Figurative to me!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
alma
#17 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:20:05 AM

both these people are sheep in the same clothing. What's good enough for Bwana Kuria, is good enough for Bwana Disembe. Bwana DPP, uko wapi?

McReggae
#18 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:25:35 AM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Foreskin si ilianza na the MP to be, did you see it ama tuweke.

As @Washiku says hapo juu, I can't even place a face to this your Dikembe Disembe!
Magigi
#19 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:34:13 AM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

As @Washiku says hapo juu, I can't even place a face to this your Dikembe Disembe!

Because he thinks circumcision is so so important why can't he just cut his whole dick off to prove how manly he is?
washiku
#20 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:37:00 AM

Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Because he thinks circumcision is so so important why can't he just cut his whole dick off to prove how manly he is?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Auch...