wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
wazuan user names
Boris Boyka
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 9:56:38 AM

why did "you" choose that user name @wazua @mkeiy @guru267 @swenani @maichblack @2012 @qw @newfarer @kyt .....
Boris Boyka : Blood &Bone , Boyka! Boyka! Boyka! cheers with broken bone and blood all over won the fight despite the challenges. " We are afflicted in every way but not crushed,perplexed but not driven to despair,persecuted but not forsaken,struck
down but not destroyed!!". the name is cool and I like the Russian English accent so my friends call me Dmitri Boris Boyka Boldano.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
littledove
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:02:49 AM

im amazed by names used by wazuans, i think its good to give an inspiration behind the names.
for me i decided to use my old nursery school nickname.and this how it came about: we had a rich neighbour who had reared doves in his chimney.The doves used to rest in our field where my older bro used to have good time with them because they were fearless. at one time he spoted a small young dove which he used even to carry inside the house. in was in love with the dove to the extent he could miss school. every time he used to tell other kids he is rushing home to stay with the little dove. at that time i was a breastfeeding baby. sometimes later when i joined nursery my brother classmates started calling me little dove. i tried to refuse the name but it stayed for many years in primary.many years later i have decided to use it in wazua
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Boris Boyka
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:34:48 AM

littledove wrote:
im amazed by names used by wazuans, i think its good to give an inspiration behind the names.
for me i decided to use my old nursery school nickname.and this how it came about: we had a rich neighbour who had reared doves in his chimney.The doves used to rest in our field where my older bro used to have good time with them because they were fearless. at one time he spoted a small young dove which he used even to carry inside the house. in was in love with the dove to the extent he could miss school. every time he used to tell other kids he is rushing home to stay with the little dove. at that time i was a breastfeeding baby. sometimes later when i joined nursery my brother classmates started calling me little dove. i tried to refuse the name but it stayed for many years in primary.many years later i have decided to use it in wazua

@Impunity @Kula Raha @Mucene @Masukuma @Butterflyke @Mpobiz @Pesa Nane(wants to shilingi when grown! kwani ni mtoto; Haha ) @Mawinder @Alma @Litro @Kitunda @Kratos @Mkwasi @Simon kabz @Rankaz13 @Dunkang(ni kale ka movie?) @Mastermind @Urstill @Keraka @Chiaroscuro .......@sparkly
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Vallerrie
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:39:45 AM

Mine is pretty straight forward sooo.....
mawinder
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:42:12 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
littledove wrote:

@Impunity @Kula Raha @Mucene @Masukuma @Butterflyke @Mpobiz @Pesa Nane(wants to shilingi when grown! kwani ni mtoto; Haha ) @Mawinder @Alma @Litro @Kitunda @Kratos @Mkwasi @Simon kabz @Rankaz13 @Dunkang(ni kale ka movie?) @Mastermind @Urstill @Keraka @Chiaroscuro .......@sparkly

@mawinder is derived from my names Martin Wanderi!!!!!!
guru267
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:46:40 AM

I've always been called a Mjuaji since primary school and I just love the numbers 2,6 & 7... Simple!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Boris Boyka
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:54:07 AM

guru267 wrote:
I've always been called a Mjuaji since primary school and I just love the numbers 2,6 & 7... Simple!

@guru I suppose at home while young they called you "kajuaji" Haha hehe it's true we ni mjuaji. Haha are you related to much know?
Swenani
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:58:26 AM

I have had a crush on a somali woman called Naima Nimo hence
Swe=sweet
Na=Naima
Ni=Nimo
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Julie
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:59:48 AM

Yangu ....inajieleza
Boris Boyka
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:04:43 PM

mawinder wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
littledove wrote:

@mawinder is derived from my names Martin Wanderi!!!!!!

Eeeh! I thought you were a hunter (kuwinda) okay then.
Swenani
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:07:20 PM

guru267 wrote:

I think wewe ni mjuaji who was born February 1967 hence guru267
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Boris Boyka
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:07:28 PM

Swenani wrote:
I have had a crush on a somali woman called Naima Nimo hence
Swe=sweet
Na=Naima
Ni=Nimo

Your name @swenani Is "praying mantis" in certain luhya sub tribe sijui Gani. thanks for clarifying. Haha
Rahatupu
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:12:21 PM

yangu inajieleza..... stress free it is.
littledove
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:19:52 PM

Boris Boyka wrote:
littledove wrote:

na kuna mwingine washiku, atwambie ni nini anashika shika
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Boris Boyka
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:20:12 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
yangu inajieleza..... stress free it is.

Not yours maybe the others. are you Rahatupu,do you like Rahatupu,do you find Rahatupu in wazua ,were you borne in/from Rahatupu or you create Rahatupu??? waiting for the answer.
washiku
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:28:00 PM

littledove wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
littledove wrote:

na kuna mwingine washiku, atwambie ni nini anashika shika

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
dunkang
#17 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:38:07 PM

@dunkang is just corruption of the name Duncan.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

YoungMulla
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:04:38 PM

Am young and I loooove money aka 'mulla' = YoungMulla
Before I die - i will touch the sky!!
Magigi
#19 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:08:24 PM

I like them pussies...hence @Magigi!!!
Othelo
#20 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:29:55 PM

Luo for what my thingie does most of the time
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.