Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Guys making big money At NSE
CuriosityMove
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 10:15:57 AM

icecube
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:33:27 AM

[quote=CuriosityMove]Did you hear this?

http://www.businessdaily.../-/h8cgifz/-/index.html[/quote]

We heard that but it is always the usual suspects who make big money. The story should be more balanced. For every winner, there is a loser..true guys made big money in NSE, but it is also true guys lost big time! The trick is to be among those who make big money...and am looking for tips on how to be in that group..
Consulting_EAT
#3 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 10:30:00 AM

icecube wrote:

We heard that but it is always the usual suspects who make big money. The story should be more balanced. For every winner, there is a loser..true guys made big money in NSE, but it is also true guys lost big time! The trick is to be among those who make big money...and am looking for tips on how to be in that group..

It is possible to consistently make money at the stock exchange.
mibbz
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:06:09 AM

Consulting_EAT wrote:
icecube wrote:

@icecube i made more than 100% returns in 8 months with investment strategy clearly stated on the investor page. There is money to be made consistently only if you pick the right stocks and do thorough research.

@consulting EAT its all about your risk appetite and strategy.Right now i would not touch any business giving me returns of less than 80% p.a as i can comfortably make that in stocks
icecube
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:06:42 AM

@mibbz I guess you are right. The trick is picking the right stocks and doing thorough research. That is what makes all the difference.

The economy is so dynamic and sometimes the things that affect share prices are difficult to predict. Roadside political pronouncements by some politicians and some boardroom politics can make one lose money in a share.

All the same, a return of 100% in less than 1 year is impressive. It shows that the research has worked and the stocked picked were the right ones.

I think looking out for bonuses, rights and dividends can also be a good strategy.
Mart_Consult
#6 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 6:46:46 AM

icecube wrote:
@mibbz I guess you are right. The trick is picking the right stocks and doing thorough research. That is what makes all the difference.

The economy is so dynamic and sometimes the things that affect share prices are difficult to predict. Roadside political pronouncements by some politicians and some boardroom politics can make one lose money in a share.

All the same, a return of 100% in less than 1 year is impressive. It shows that the research has worked and the stocked picked were the right ones.

I think looking out for bonuses, rights and dividends can also be a good strategy.

Applause Applause Applause smile
I went into the (Ferry) industry knowing the same thing I knew with all other businesses I went into- Nothing. Then I built it from there. - Sheldon Adelson (Titans at the Table- Giants of Macau)
Blessings
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:17:03 PM

icecube wrote:

@ Mbbiz how do you know the right stocks to buy? do use a broker to advise?

icecube
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:27:45 AM

Blessings wrote:
icecube wrote:

its2013
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:31:35 PM

icecube wrote:

I'm also looking for those tips. I've taken to analysing all the company financial statements I can get as the motto "buy low, sell high" can only make sense if one understands a company's financial position against it's market value. It's not easy (especially without a business education background) but it's slowly helping me get a grasp of the going-ons in the market.
Pretty hurts
mugz
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 1:12:08 PM

its2013 wrote:
icecube wrote:

I'm also looking for those tips. I've taken to analysing all the company financial statements I can get as the motto "buy low, sell high" can only make sense if one understands a company's financial position against it's market value. It's not easy (especially without a business education background) but it's slowly helping me get a grasp of the going-ons in the market.

I can see we are many without this business background. But slowly but surely we shall prevail.
mkenyan
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 3:37:53 PM

mugz wrote:
its2013 wrote:
icecube wrote:

I can see we are many without this business background. But slowly but surely we shall prevail.

or make others billions.
yakub
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:08:23 PM

smile
mibbz wrote:
Consulting_EAT wrote:
icecube wrote:

@icecube i made more than 100% returns in 8 months with investment strategy clearly stated on the investor page. There is money to be made consistently only if you pick the right stocks and do thorough research.

@consulting EAT its all about your risk appetite and strategy.Right now i would not touch any business giving me returns of less than 80% p.a as i can comfortably make that in stocks

mibbz
#13 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 3:36:06 PM

icecube wrote:
Blessings wrote:
icecube wrote:

Sorry for late reply.I do my own research by reading the more analytical write ups on the investors page of wazua, following current affairs and business news and lastly i avoid over diversification and focus on two counters that i hope to maximise on