wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<45678>
Esther Arunga's son dead...Pole!
simonkabz
#101 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 8:19:47 PM

kysse wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I think you have never loved a man to the word.
Yaani unapenda mpaka akisema kuna ceitani nyeuthi kwa tumbo yako unakubali chap chap!
Try to put yourself in a position to love that much and come report here 3 years later.

You don't know what love is either. Quincy's and Esther's 'kind of love' mixed with False beliefs.. killed their baby!!.Esther was not in love! neither was timber.

Essy has been living in denial! She probably couldn't come to terms and reconcile with the fact that she had blundered! I mean, maybe it was too shameful to face, too costly to fail. She probably just hung on hoping all will turn out fine.....shock on her!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kysse
#102 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 8:25:01 PM

simonkabz wrote:
kysse wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Yaani unapenda mpaka akisema kuna ceitani nyeuthi kwa tumbo yako unakubali chap chap!
Try to put yourself in a position to love that much and come report here 3 years later.

You don't know what love is either. Quincy's and Esther's 'kind of love' mixed with False beliefs.. killed their baby!!.Esther was not in love! neither was timber.

Essy has been living in denial! She probably couldn't come to terms and reconcile with the fact that she had blundered! I mean, maybe it was too shameful to face, too costly to fail. She probably just hung on hoping all will turn out fine.....shock on her!

I believe so. Timber had thoroughly brainwashed her.
But But But there comes a moment when enough is enough esp when a life is at threat.
That's where I fault her. She chose her son's death over her pride.

Or was it Hellon's child?
Rahatupu
#103 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 10:47:15 PM

kysse wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kysse wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I believe so. Timber had thoroughly brainwashed her.
But But But there comes a moment when enough is enough esp when a life is at threat.
That's where I fault her. She chose her son's death over her pride.

Or was it Hellon's child?

Does it matter? Hellon's or Joginder (who are cousins)
kysse
#104 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:32:00 AM

Dude used to lock her in the house and go with the key?
I am sure he ate her molars too.

Arunga was turned into a mental case by Timber the devil ,she couldn't even protect herself or her child.
See where Finger of god Imewafikisha.smh

murchr
#105 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 3:12:46 AM

The Guardian wrote:
But Pearson said she (Arunga) later sent police faxes that claimed her husband was mentally ill and she had seen him attempting to perform CPR on Sinclair by pumping his stomach with his fists.

The father was stating to her that he was pumping poison from the deceased child and he was being chased by demons, soldiers and the parents of his wife wanting to kill him,” documents Pearson tendered to magistrate Michael Quinn read.

Both parents initially told police that a burn mark on their son’s face was from an iron that fell on him after he pulled it off a bench.They also said scars on the boy were the result of torture in Kenya and Dubai.

However, the mother later told police the injuries could have been caused by a healing technique called “coining”, which her husband – inexperienced in the technique – used to try to get rid of evil spirits that cause nightmares and disease.

Photographs of Sinclair arriving in Australia and medical evidence suggest the boy did not have the injuries before arriving in the country, Pearson said.

It was not until mid-July – 26 days after Sinclair’s death – that the mother told detectives she saw her husband punch her son in the stomach with enough force that “it would have taken a grown man down” before throwing the child against the wall, leaving dents in it.

“She stated the defendant was speaking as if he was attempting to save the deceased child from alien embryos planted in his stomach,” court documents allege.

Quinn granted bail to Timberlake, who recently changed her name to Chryslertte Provydence Timberlake, to reappear on 20 October. She is not allowed to contact her husband, apply for a passport or go to a point of international departure.

http://www.theguardian.c...-alien-embryos-says-wife
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
dunkang
#106 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 7:01:45 AM

kysse wrote:

Arunga was turned into a mental case by Timber the devil ,she couldn't even protect herself or her child.

All religions are a combination of superstition and myths.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

dunkang
#107 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 7:24:25 AM

Sub-Standard Newspaper wrote:
Wambitta (Quincy Timberlake) is the first born of eight kids from different fathers in a poor single-mom household in Homa Bay.

Yaani tuseme there are women who do this, eight different times! No wonder that Quincy fellow is behaving that way.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

jaggernaut
#108 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 7:38:37 AM

Eti according to court documents Esther Arunga has now changed her name to Chryslertte Provydence Timberlake? I think she needs psychiatric help.
harrydre
#109 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:13:25 PM

Sad sad case. I feel for that child what a cruel death Sad Sad
i.am.back!!!!
Ngong
#110 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:17:55 PM

harrydre wrote:

Hii ni mambo ya dunia,na let us not forget we are afrikans no matter how learned we are, blessings and curses go hand in handSad
mkenyan
#111 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:20:37 PM

harrydre wrote:

imagine the utter trust that children (especially at that age) have on their parents. and for a parent to change that into something this twisted and horrid. can't imagine the horror that was this child's life.
kysse
#112 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:18:36 PM

Below is the language of mad men.

http://placentapartyofkenya.net...first-term-as-president/

Quote:
On another note, PlaCenta Party of Kenya will venture into another transportation project dubbed BYD. The BYD electric bus or BYD e-bus, called K9 in China, is an all-electric bus model manufactured by BYD powered with its self-developed Iron-phosphate battery, allegedly featuring the longest drive range of 250 km (155 miles) on one single charge under urban road conditions. BYD electric bus rolled off line on September 30, 2010 in Changsha city of Hunan province. This pure electric bus is another renewable energy vehicle by BYD following its models like F3DM, F6DM and e6. The K9 has a 12-meter body length and 18-ton weight with one-step low-floor interior for passengers’ comfort, reportedly priced at 2–3 million yuan (S$395,000 – S$592,600). It has been running/tested in China and many other countries and regions such as Hong Kong, U.S., Colombia, Chile, Spain, Netherlands and Denmark. More than 200 BYD electric buses, in public transit service in Shenzhen China, have accumulated over 9,216,000 km (or 5,529,600 miles) by the end of August, 2012.

The mad man wants to feel 'All powerful and influential' because he amounts to nothing and nobody cares about his opinion in real life.
Such was the life of timberlake;Futuristic and Fake.

Reality is Mother living in the slum without electricity, something which he didn't want to confront.

Quote:
Timberlake’s government will revive the forensic lab project if he wins the elections in 2017.

PPK proposed Voice Signal Detectors facility. This facility in conjunction with mobile providers will detect criminals voices.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly What a sad blog. A Criminal detecting criminal's voices.

If I ever meet a Quincy-like fellow,I will shoot myself.

Gathige
#113 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 12:50:28 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Eti according to court documents Esther Arunga has now changed her name to Chryslertte Provydence Timberlake? I think she needs psychiatric help.

Sounds like a name given by aliens and demons!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
kysse
#114 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 7:40:22 AM

Gathige wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Sounds like a name given by aliens and demons!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
jaggernaut
#115 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 7:45:40 AM

I believe Esther participated in killing her son. Otherwise she would have tried to save her baby from the killer husband or screamed or ran out and called her neighbours or the police to help her son. That is how an innocent mother would have reacted if her son was in danger. But she just stood and watched as the baby was murdered and took no effort to intervene whatsoever. She then took the lifeless body and dumped it on the poor kids bed. No reaction, no shock, no screaming, absolutely no emotion after she noticed the poor kid was dead. Only a murderer would be that composed. And then she lied to the police about the murder. She could be the one who flung the poor kid into the wall after he tried to hide behind her mummy. She is guilty of murder.
Mtu Biz
#116 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:04:01 AM

Be careful what you accept as truth on this side of reality...

Anyone can be turned into an insidious monster, your mind is capable of that and worse depending on what you believe to be true.

Even you o enlightened wazuan.

Be vigilant with your mind.
Sola Scriptura

Muriel
#117 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:47:27 AM

dunkang wrote:
kysse wrote:

All religions are a combination of superstition and myths.

Oh no!!!
Rahatupu
#118 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 9:37:08 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
I believe Esther participated in killing her son. Otherwise she would have tried to save her baby from the killer husband or screamed or ran out and called her neighbours or the police to help her son. That is how an innocent mother would have reacted if her son was in danger. But she just stood and watched as the baby was murdered and took no effort to intervene whatsoever. She then took the lifeless body and dumped it on the poor kids bed. No reaction, no shock, no screaming, absolutely no emotion after she noticed the poor kid was dead. Only a murderer would be that composed. And then she lied to the police about the murder. She could be the one who flung the poor kid into the wall after he tried to hide behind her mummy. She is guilty of murder.

@Jagger... well said. Then they feign insanity to escape the murder charge! Clear plot to get rid of Helon's kid.
Impunity
#119 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 9:48:48 AM

Rahatupu wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

@Jagger... well said. Then they feign insanity to escape the murder charge! Clear plot to get rid of Helon's kid.

But me thinks the baby boy looks more like @Quincy than Hellon!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Rahatupu
#120 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 3:08:39 PM

Impunity wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

But me thinks the baby boy looks more like @Quincy than Hellon!

@Impunity, yeah it also seems so to me, but word going round is that Helon could be the dad arising from the orgy days in the Runda residence. Whatever, the case there is no justification for such cruelty to a poor kid. Both of them should face the full force of the law.