Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
The women of Awasi...SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tycho
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:12:13 AM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Pseudo-development in the house.

Women aren't being raped because there are no wells, they are being raped, and asked for sexual favors because that's as far as the community involved can think.

Wells have always been there even before 'currency'. So thinking taking your money there and 'development' ideology is an exercise in ostentation.

With your JUCHE you dont belong to this world.
Do you think the women would have been raped if the well were right in the town center and that we had like say 10 of the wells? Sometimes you need to reason like a human being and not a lost Dracula.

@Impunity, every time you speak, am horrified by the dangerous naivete you have.

Rape isn't about presence or lack of water. Let me give you an example. Fishing in lake Victoria involves something similar to what happens in Awasi.

Now with your pseudo-logic will you buy fish for the women to prevent them from their ordeals? Will you quit your job - since you have no use for your salary - to become a fisherman?

A lake can't prevent women for being raped, now what's 10,000 wells?

Dracula will eat you up, omera!
Impunity
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:40:15 AM

tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

Women aren't being raped because there are no wells, they are being raped, and asked for sexual favors because that's as far as the community involved can think.

Wells have always been there even before 'currency'. So thinking taking your money there and 'development' ideology is an exercise in ostentation.

Do you think the women would have been raped if the well were right in the town center and that we had like say 10 of the wells? Sometimes you need to reason like a human being and not a lost Dracula.

@Impunity, every time you speak, am horrified by the dangerous naivete you have.

Rape isn't about presence or lack of water. Let me give you an example. Fishing in lake Victoria involves something similar to what happens in Awasi.

Now with your pseudo-logic will you buy fish for the women to prevent them from their ordeals? Will you quit your job - since you have no use for your salary - to become a fisherman?

I have always dreaded the day I will engage you one on one in an argument....therefore I give up!

Let the poor ladies be raped to make you happy!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Angelica _ann
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:42:57 AM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

I have always dreaded the day I will engage you one on one in an argument....therefore I give up!

@Impunity, I was wondering whether you will make it, thanks i was right!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:47:47 PM

Kisumu County to return 200mirrion to the treasury
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Impunity
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:33:22 PM

Swenani wrote:

But I wonder that the county is one of those who are returning the least cash, they spend most of the funds in Singapore...a county at the coast is returning kindu 1 birrion...jeeez!
Sad

tycho
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:25:00 PM

Impunity wrote:
Swenani wrote:

But I wonder that the county is one of those who are returning the least cash, they spend most of the funds in Singapore...a county at the coast is returning kindu 1 birrion...jeeez!
Sad

So this makes the problem to be not the lack of cash, but ideas and communal structures that can support ideas that can solve the problems experienced there.

And who will think for them? They have to learn to think and work for themselves.
tycho
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:26:34 PM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

Dialogue shouldn't be dreadful.
Impunity
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:34:49 PM

tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

Some dialogue are dreadful that's why even @ohuru is playing hide and seek with one @baba.
Sad

Zanze
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:35:22 PM

tycho wrote:
Is it also rape when 'consent' is forced?

I would think it is.
tycho
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:52:25 PM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

Some dialogue are dreadful that's why even @ohuru is playing hide and seek with one @baba.
Sad

In such cases 'emissaries' are sent and engage in pre-negotiations.

You can send me your salary in bits over mpesa. And I, will send you messages of goodwill.
tycho
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:01:43 PM

Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

Then more rape occurs in our lives than we care to admit. In fact, we may be supporting rape by speaking against it. That could be a reason why no Wazuan seems to be celebrating rape.

Hahahaha! Is @impunity a misogynist, as some claim? Look at how he's campaigning against rape! Curious, isn't it?
mawinder
#52 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 11:15:19 AM

They refused Miguna Miguna because his babameter is zero, they should have elected him.
Impunity
#53 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 12:48:21 PM

tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

Then more rape occurs in our lives than we care to admit. In fact, we may be supporting rape by speaking against it. That could be a reason why no Wazuan seems to be celebrating rape.

Hahahaha! Is @impunity a misogynist, as some claim? Look at how he's campaigning against rape! Curious, isn't it?

misogynist > gynae > woman; Of course me disliking the fare sex is a make up of a few wazua losers!

simonkabz
#54 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 1:15:53 PM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

misogynist > gynae > woman; Of course me disliking the fare sex is a make up of a few wazua losers!

Are you married? Kids? Na sivai helmet.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#55 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 1:26:07 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

Do you shoot tail-less blanks? Na sivai safety head gear!

simonkabz
#56 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 1:33:45 PM

Impunity wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

No I don't. Are you confessing?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
tycho
#57 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:20:11 PM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

It's a paradox, when you study sex offenders, you'll find most like the fairer sex. The problem is often fear, and anger within the offender.

And in my opinion, most men fear women.

Rape is a fault in social engineering. In fact, most crime is due to defective social engineering.
Impunity
#58 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:20:28 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

No wonder the tell-tale signs!

simonkabz
#59 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:25:06 PM

Impunity wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
Zanze wrote:
tycho wrote:

I would think it is.

No wonder the tell-tale signs!

Yeah, it's good that you know yourself. The first step at self improvement is to accept oneself. Bravo man!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
tycho
#60 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 4:07:06 PM

Women in Singapore too http://m.aljazeera.com/story/201462495012940207 are facing the same thing as those in Awasi.