AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

You are unable to answer hard questions and resort to deflecting. This is the same shit you were defending, now you disown it! Funny people!

@simon, what am I defending, and what am I disowning? Think

You're funny smile

@Alphadoti, according to you, was:
1. James beheaded or not? Yes/No. If Yes, by who?

2. Sotlof beheaded or not? Yes/No. If Yes, by who?

1. I don't know
2. I don't know.

My guess is as good as yours. You posted alleged link, i gave you another one purporting the act as staged. So, you don't, I don't know. So let us follow the events with open mind. Sawa?

At this rate, does IS exist?

Does it? I hear about it. Just like the way you hear and read about.

Deflection 101: When things are good.."they exist, it's Allah's will"...when things are bad..."Americans, media, doesn't exist"..

Where did I say they don't exist? Where did I say they exist? I just told you, my guess is as good as yours. So let's keep reading the news and separate the chaff from the grain my guy. Don't just swallow everything you hear, because sometimes you're being programmed, just because it was on CNN doesn't mean it is always true, seeing it on Fox doesn't mean it is always real Shame on you

Yes, it being on Al Jazeera and Al Arabia doesn't mean it happened Laughing out loudly

Yap! You're getting the drift man Applause even when you hear Olenku say, it doesn't mean it is true. Or when you see it explodes in the ocean while kamwana watches from the chopper doesn't mean it was inside there. So have an open mind in anything smile

ISIS fighters terrified of death at hands of female PKK warriors

Quote:

Battle-hardened women fighting alongside Kurdistan's rugged Peshmerga are striking fear into the hearts of Islamic State fighters, many of whom reportedly believe getting killed by a female will bar them from heaven.
symbols
#722 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:19:24 PM

ecstacy wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
masukuma wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Matoe wrote:
Isis 'orders female genital mutilation' for women in Mosul
http://www.bbc.com/news/...ld-middle-east-28466434

Seriously these buggers..in that global FGM circuit this week, there was a declaration to eradicate FGM within one generation. IS have just officially taken the FGM agenda back into the stone age.

I wonder whether madam @guru agrees with this?..

Unfortunately cultural practice is creeping back into our beautiful religion Liar Sad Pray

None of the prophet's (saw) wives underwent this barbaric act!

These guys definitely need guidance..

May Allah guide them!

So, following damning evidence against ISIS/IS on 24th July 2014, madam guru and alphadoti, hitherto IS defenders here, have renounced the group.

wewe... jihad ni ya roho and caliphate ni ya yesu!

Pathetic vermin. After hulling insults now they talk of "Allah's guidance and jihad ya kiroho".
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sema kurukwo!!

Now in a show of religious tolerance, IS have blown up Jonah's tomb, a revered Shia holy site in Mosul:

Saudis consider demolishing Prophet Mohammad’s tomb: Report

simonkabz
#723 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:40:49 PM

symbols wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
masukuma wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Matoe wrote:

Seriously these buggers..in that global FGM circuit this week, there was a declaration to eradicate FGM within one generation. IS have just officially taken the FGM agenda back into the stone age.

Unfortunately cultural practice is creeping back into our beautiful religion Liar Sad Pray

May Allah guide them!

So, following damning evidence against ISIS/IS on 24th July 2014, madam guru and alphadoti, hitherto IS defenders here, have renounced the group.

Pathetic vermin. After hulling insults now they talk of "Allah's guidance and jihad ya kiroho".

Now in a show of religious tolerance, IS have blown up Jonah's tomb, a revered Shia holy site in Mosul:

Followers of the pedophile will go berserk! Sad
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
ecstacy
#724 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:42:35 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

You are unable to answer hard questions and resort to deflecting. This is the same shit you were defending, now you disown it! Funny people!

You're funny smile

1. I don't know
2. I don't know.

My guess is as good as yours. You posted alleged link, i gave you another one purporting the act as staged. So, you don't, I don't know. So let us follow the events with open mind. Sawa?

Deflection 101: When things are good.."they exist, it's Allah's will"...when things are bad..."Americans, media, doesn't exist"..

Where did I say they don't exist? Where did I say they exist? I just told you, my guess is as good as yours. So let's keep reading the news and separate the chaff from the grain my guy. Don't just swallow everything you hear, because sometimes you're being programmed, just because it was on CNN doesn't mean it is always true, seeing it on Fox doesn't mean it is always real Shame on you

Yes, it being on Al Jazeera and Al Arabia doesn't mean it happened Laughing out loudly

Yap! You're getting the drift man Applause even when you hear Olenku say, it doesn't mean it is true. Or when you see it explodes in the ocean while kamwana watches from the chopper doesn't mean it was inside there. So have an open mind in anything smile

Quote:

Battle-hardened women fighting alongside Kurdistan's rugged Peshmerga are striking fear into the hearts of Islamic State fighters, many of whom reportedly believe getting killed by a female will bar them from heaven.

Laughing out loudly In the IS, gender equality takes you further from "God"!!
simonkabz
#725 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:46:56 PM

And the comments of the camel-landing slaves Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
If this bullshit saudi wahabis touch the tomb of my prophet(saws) i will destroy the saudi regemies by the will of allah(swt).

Quote:
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH DESTROY THE WAHAABIS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES AMEEN.

Quote:
May Allah curse Saudi Wahhabi Salafi Takfiri infidels. They are NOT Muslim. Hajj pilgrims should crush the House of Saud and send them packing to their sacred place United Snakes of America. The Wahhabi already destroyed Al Baqqi... the cemetery and tombs of Prophet's(PBUH) family. Al Sauds die in hell.

Quote:
becareful ibn sauds...THE EARTHQUAKE....

Seems the storm is coming to Saudi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ......would be sweet revenge for the theath of the brother Leader, King of Kings. And Al-kebabs will have one more tap closed. Fight slaves, fight.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
symbols
#726 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:54:45 PM

simonkabz wrote:
symbols wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
masukuma wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Matoe wrote:

May Allah guide them!

Followers of the pedophile will go berserk! Sad

If it is distracting Muslims from worshiping Allah it should be welcomed.He was a man just like Jonah.
symbols
#727 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:13:26 PM

ecstacy wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

You're funny smile

1. I don't know
2. I don't know.

Quote:

Laughing out loudly In the IS, gender equality takes you further from "God"!!

Laughing out loudly

Quote:

Works for me... hire only female drone pilots and advertise it.
Nandwa
#728 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:17:40 PM

ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

You're funny smile

1. I don't know
2. I don't know.

There can never be any meaningful discussion with this guy!
Denial denial and more denial
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#729 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:20:16 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

The Saudi family conceal their Jewish origin Shame on you Shame on you

The Saudi Dynasty: Where do they come from and who is their real ancestor?

The story kingship is not in our Islamic religion.
It is not in the Qur'an, because it is an imposed authority of one person and his family members. It is meant to suppress the people, silence voice "of opposition".

kings have been denounced in the Qur'an in this verse:
"Kings, when they enter a country, despoil it, and make the noblest of its people the meanest. Thus do they behave." (Quran 27-34)

This Saudi family know very well that the Muslims all over the world have now known their real Jewish origin. And Muslims have now known their bloody past.

NOTE: search for Qaynuqa tribe.

A good excuse to target Saudis eh!!

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

And who carries the Muslimometer!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#730 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:34:07 PM

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

It is not in the Qur'an, because it is an imposed authority of one person and his family members. It is meant to suppress the people, silence voice "of opposition".

"Kings, when they enter a country, despoil it, and make the noblest of its people the meanest. Thus do they behave." (Quran 27-34)

This Saudi family know very well that the Muslims all over the world have now known their real Jewish origin. And Muslims have now known their bloody past.

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

@nandwa the Quran and authentic Hadiths smile
AlphDoti
#731 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:36:35 PM

Nandwa wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

You're funny smile

1. I don't know
2. I don't know.

There can never be any meaningful discussion with this guy!
Denial denial and more denial

@nandwa you asked questions then turn around and be aggrieved? Eh?
symbols
#732 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:00:17 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

I thought you would say Allah.Anyway, Hadith not from Prophet
Jump-steady
#733 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 8:13:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

And who determines these "authentic" hadiths?
AlphDoti
#734 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:11:51 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

@symbols, again, another one of sites developed by enemies of Islam. The actions of these people push the limits of Muslims’ patience, with all sorts of insults.

Anyway, Muslims are urged not to be taken by the provocations we come across in the Internet. And, there is need for each and every Muslim to have a deep understanding of Islam. This will build their spiritual wellbeing, knowledge, intellect, political maturity and unity among the believers

For me, I will take up the role and responsibility of standing up to the challenge posed by teh cyber-enemies of Islam. I can do the job here on social media to protect the position of Muslims.

For comprehensive response on this, look here post #71
symbols
#735 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:32:25 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

@symbols, again, another one of sites developed by enemies of Islam. The actions of these people push the limits of Muslims’ patience, with all sorts of insults.

Anyway, Muslims are urged not to be taken by the provocations we come across in the Internet. And, there is need for each and every Muslim to have a deep understanding of Islam. This will build their spiritual wellbeing, knowledge, intellect, political maturity and unity among the believers

For me, I will take up the role and responsibility of standing up to the challenge posed by teh cyber-enemies of Islam. I can do the job here on social media to protect the position of Muslims.

There isn't any response there on hadiths.Just more claims but here is a reply to that http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=559667#post559667

So far AlphDoti,it seems you are an enemy of Islam.

Quote:
1- The Quran confirms that the only sunna is the sunna of God. No where in the Quran is there any mention of a sunna for Muhammad!!!!

"You will find that the sunna of Allah is the only sunna" (33:62....35:43.....48:23)

2- The Quran commands all Muslims to follow the Quran Alone, this command is found in numerous verses, the following are examples:

"These are God's revelations that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?" 6:114

AlphDoti
#736 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:23:38 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

There isn't any response there on hadiths.Just more claims but here is a reply to that http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=559667#post559667

Quote:
1- The Quran confirms that the only sunna is the sunna of God. No where in the Quran is there any mention of a sunna for Muhammad!!!!

"You will find that the sunna of Allah is the only sunna" (33:62....35:43.....48:23)

2- The Quran commands all Muslims to follow the Quran Alone, this command is found in numerous verses, the following are examples:

"These are God's revelations that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?" 6:114

@symbols first find out meaning of a word before you try to use it. Learn the meaning of sunnah first. You're ignorant there.

You see Quran is not incomplete without Hadith. Quran is complete by itself. But to understand the Quran, you've to go to commentary of Quran. The commentary of the Quran is the hadiths, that is the authentic sayings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to get details. This what we call sunnah.
symbols
#737 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:34:20 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

Quote:

@symbols first find out meaning of a word before you try to use it. Learn the meaning of sunnah first. You're ignorant there.

You see Quran is not incomplete without Hadith. Quran is complete by itself. But to understand the Quran, you've to go to commentary of Quran. The commentary of the Quran is the hadiths, that is the authentic sayings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to get details. This what we call sunnah.

If the Quran is complete,who is to be believed? The Quran or you and other enemies of Islam?
AlphDoti
#738 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 12:07:04 AM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

Quote:

If the Quran is complete,who is to be believed? The Quran or you and other enemies of Islam?

The Quran is complete, believe in it, and for more details about a subject, refer to hadiths. You don't have to believe me, I'm also making reference from Quran.

For example search any subject say "Jesus" or "mariam" in the index of Quran, and see what it says about the beloved messenger of Almighty God and his mother!
symbols
#739 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 12:25:26 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Endeleeni kumalizana!

Next will be who!

Quote:

The Quran is complete, believe in it, and for more details about a subject, refer to hadiths. You don't have to believe me, I'm also making reference from Quran.

For example search any subject say "Jesus" or "mariam" in the index of Quran, and see what it says about the beloved messenger of Almighty God and his mother!

Why should I believe an enemy of Islam when it comes to Islam? Laughing out loudly

I'm believing what the Quran is saying concerning the word of Allah.If there are any misrepresentations or distortions,they can be easily cleared up if you quote the Quran.
Muriel
#740 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 7:53:46 AM

I feel left out of these proceedings.

Alphdoti has abandoned me and has moved on to others as if they are more interesting than me.

Alphdoti is finally, yet again, tethered down!!!! Islam as Alphdoti understands it has no more leg to stand on. It is an illogical religion.