wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

84 Pages«<3233343536>»
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant
Muriel
#661 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 8:39:53 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

@muriel God became man, what do you mean?

1. God became man. I know what is God and I know what is man. I can imagine what was God, then turned into a man and no God anymore. He used to be God. Now he is a man. That one is easy to understand

or

2. "GOD BECAME MAN, BUT HE IS STILL GOD!" according to what the Church teaches. This causes a problem. For example if you have round ball of clay, you squeeze it and make it into a cube. Then we can say the ball became a cube. But the church tells, the clay it is still round!

I mean, what do you make of 'atonement' and 'forgiven' terminologies in the scope and context of mohammed teachings given that he came to restore these original Yaweh teachings?

These terminologies are part these teachings mohammed came to restore. Like he restored the not eating of swine.

Muriel
#662 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 8:42:02 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

So you want a reply in Old Testament?

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die" Ezekiel 18.

That is a simple reply to your atonement idea.

Yes, keep it simple.

About Ezekiel 18:20-21 You are trying to make bible contradict itself aren't you? You are cute! Thanks for giving me more ammo to flay you with mercilessly.

Yes, the soul that sinneth it shall die, "yet if he 'will turn from all his sins' that he has committed and keep all my statues and do that which is lawful and right he shall surely live and not die.".

What do you make from the phrase 'turn from all his sins'?

Oh, check out verse 23 for more drama.

What does the phrases 'atonement' & 'forgiven' and now the new one you have added 'turn from his sins' mean to you, Alphdoti? Kwanza that one of Ezekiel ,,,, ungejua ungeyamaza kimya kabisa kama Guru.

I want to know from you in your own words your stance and how you relate to these terminologies:

1. 'atonement'
2. 'forgiven'
3. 'turn from his sins'

given that they are part of the teachings mohammed came to restore. You must keep mohammed and islam in view when you talk back, Alphdoti.

Nandwa
#663 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 12:52:19 PM

The duo who pass themselves off as the foremost defenders of Islam, always attempting to sanitise deeds that are clearly evil are truly a study in contradiction - respectably. @ apha and @guru cant even agree on the correct teachings of their faith!
Each of them seems to practice a brand of Islam that is different from that of the other. I mean its clear, their individual ideals and interpretations of the faiths teachings are worlds apart.
While one believes that ISIS is the in thing, and is carrying out their prophets teachings + prophesy, the other calls them albeit hesitantly,hijackers of Islam who are engaged in political, selfish and evil acts that go counter to Islam.
One is vocal, forthright, and unashamed to state their position in a most clear and straight manner, while the other prefers verbosity, going round in endless circles, and is reluctant/cagey to state their position on such issues as ISIS, Alqaida, Ashabab etc.

Who of the two is practicing the true Islam!

They both cant be right.

One must be an apostate.

Ni yupi!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#664 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 1:10:51 PM

Nandwa wrote:
The duo who pass themselves off as the foremost defenders of Islam, always attempting to sanitise deeds that are clearly evil are truly a study in contradiction - respectably. @ apha and @guru cant even agree on the correct teachings of their faith!
Each of them seems to practice a brand of Islam that is different from that of the other. I mean its clear, their individual ideals and interpretations of the faiths teachings are worlds apart.
While one believes that ISIS is the in thing, and is carrying out their prophets teachings + prophesy, the other calls them albeit hesitantly,hijackers of Islam who are engaged in political, selfish and evil acts that go counter to Islam.
One is vocal, forthright, and unashamed to state their position in a most clear and straight manner, while the other prefers verbosity, going round in endless circles, and is reluctant/cagey to state their position on such issues as ISIS, Alqaida, Ashabab etc.

They both cant be right.

One must be an apostate.

Ni yupi!

@Nandwa are you writing this from your dream?
Muriel
#665 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:04:58 PM

Kwa maoni yangu, I think Alphdoti is the apostate. My profile of him is thus;

He does not have that fire Guru has. That enthusiasm of Guru.

He is not sure about some things and his words purposely are many to increase the probability he will strike a resonant cord, any cord that can and may resonate with his readers. But he is not dumb because he can think and identify the inconsistencies and the illogical stuff in Islam - if only they are pointed out to him like so.

He can link cause and effect and make an attempt to reconcile effect to the cause, rather than cause to the effect.

There yet just might be hope for Alphdoti, hopefully before Guru gets his head first.

As for Guru ,,,, yake iliyobakia sasa ni physical confrontation. But she is still my sister whom I love very much.
ecstacy
#666 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:06:19 PM

Nandwa wrote:

They both cant be right.

One must be an apostate.

Ni yupi!

Laughing out loudly
Muriel
#667 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:06:46 PM

Rpt.
AlphDoti
#668 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:22:11 PM

@guru and myself are Muslims. Total submission to the will of God. We never whorship idols, we nerver worship a man, we follow teachings of Quran, we follow the teachings of authentic Hadiths, we follow authentic teachings of previous scripture (Torah, Zabur and Injeel).

Your assignment: if you find contradiction in what @guru or myself said about the definition of a Muslim, then let me know.

Otherwise, if you want to use the yardstick given to you by the so-called Muslim experts, then it is up to you.

Now if this is going to make you happy then here it from me that recently retired head of the british army, general Richard Danatt said there is an Islamic agenda, moving from South asia to the middle east to north africa, and to the high water mark of the Islamic caliphate! Muslims uniting, their influence growing.

He understands this, he is preparing for it. Unfortunately, he is fighting it. They are all fighting it military or with thoughts or politically or economically, but they are fighting it.

Next, let me disappoint you
Military kingdoms will last among you as long as Allah wishes. And then Allah shall take it away when He wishes.

What is after this military kingdom? What do we expect?
The words of Muhammad (s.a.w), who does not speak in vain, he speaks in revelation. He said, there shall come after that the Khilafa, similar to Abu Bakar and Omar and Ottman ad Ali. The Khilafa accoridng to the teachings of the prophets. Then he kept quiet! We don't know what is after that.

But we know after this rulership, Islam is coming.

So @muriel, @ecstacy, @nandwa... are you happy now?

If you can find any conradiction between me and @guru as far as Quran and authentic Hadiths is concerned, be my guest.
simonkabz
#669 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:24:25 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

They both cant be right.

One must be an apostate.

Ni yupi!

@Nandwa are you writing this from your dream?

They need to wake up from their delusions of PAMBAHOOD. Islam as they have proven to us, is the religion of darkness!

I had a room-mate in high-school. The lad was the good type, until something happened to him in Form 3. All his stories suddenly changed and he embraced devil-worship. He went deeper and deeper into it, calling muslims, secular musicians and rastafarians his brothers in Lucifer. Well, much as I thought he was just a crazy fellow youth, he might have been right after all.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Ngalaka
#670 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:29:48 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
@guru and myself are Muslims. Total submission to the will of God. We never whorship idols, we nerver worship a man, we follow teachings of Quran, we follow the teachings of authentic Hadiths, we follow authentic teachings of previous scripture (Torah, Zabur and Injeel).

Your assignment: if you find contradiction in what @guru or myself said about the definition of a Muslim, then let me know.

Otherwise, if you want to use the yardstick given to you by the so-called Muslim experts, then it is up to you.

Now if this is going to make you happy then here it from me that recently retired head of the british army, general Richard Danatt said there is an Islamic agenda, moving from South asia to the middle east to north africa, and to the high water mark of the Islamic caliphate! Muslims uniting, their influence growing.

He understands this, he is preparing for it. Unfortunately, he is fighting it. They are all fighting it military or with thoughts or politically or economically, but they are fighting it.

Military kingdoms will last among you as long as Allah wishes. And then Allah shall take it away when He wishes.

The words of Muhammad (s.a.w), who does not speak in vain, he speaks in revelation. He said, there shall come after that the Khilafa, similar to Abu Bakar and Omar and Ottman ad Ali. The Khilafa accoridng to the teachings of the prophets. Then he kept quiet! We don't know what is after that.

If you can find any conradiction between me and @guru as far as Quran and authentic Hadiths is concerned, be my guest.

I thought the issues being raised are about interpretation.

For starters, is ISIS involved in a legitimate interpretations of quran and the hadithis?

Do both of you agree in your interpretation over this matter?

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
simonkabz
#671 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:32:56 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

The will of that allah of yours is to behead young girls like psychos?

Shame on you!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
AlphDoti
#672 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:45:52 PM

simonkabz wrote:

Shame on you!

Shame on you too for picking fights using fake stuff Shame on you
Muriel
#673 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 3:00:34 PM

Alphdoti,

I am far from happy.

How can I be when you are playing politics? Siasa duni. I know Bukhari has informed your 'indignation'. So I am not buying it one bit. Your uncharacteristic effort betrays your fear which is why I still think you are almost murtad milli. I understand your position.

No matter, so you follow the authentic teachings of previous scripture (Torah, Zabur and Injeel).

You have not answered my question but I have no reason to retype it here. I can only ask for a response.
simonkabz
#674 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 3:26:23 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Shame on you!

Shame on you too for picking fights using fake stuff Shame on you

Fake? Okay. There are many many more but It wont be appropriate to post, and in any case you will just deny deny deny. It is inherent in that religion. The will of allah is to kill and deny, adding another dimension of a cowardly god! Sad
But the other extremist never denies, she admits and ululates to it.

This girl was beheaded by your people.

http://translate.google.....html&langpair=auto|en&hl=en
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Jus Blazin
#675 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 3:49:10 PM

I don't like getting into such discussions, but, oh well, I want to indulge in knowledge. @Alphdoti, you follow authentic teachings of Injeel. Sura 5:68 states "Say: "People of the Book, you do not stand on anything, until you perform the Torah and the Gospel [Injil], and what was sent down to you from your Lord..." Meaning the Injeel was for the People of the Book, the Christians, that is. It's clear then that Injeel is the book that Christians should believe in. The Injeel, or Gospel, has not been deemed contradicted. So is it that Muslims have a problem with Paul or what? Coz the basis of Christianity is the Gospel itself, which Muslims believe in as well.

P.S. When you dig deeper, there's thin line between Islam, Judaism and Christianity (Abrahamic religions), hence it's due to HUMAN interpretation that we differ. Our human beliefs, what we think is right or wrong. So if a muslim told me, a christian, that Islam is the true, unadulterated religion, shiver me timbers. Human beliefs.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
simonkabz
#676 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:52:34 PM

Quote:
“This is a completely fabricated enemy,” he said in a phone interview with Press TV from Anaheim, California on Thursday.

“The funding is completely from the United States and its allies and for people to think that this enemy is something that needs to be attacked in Syria or Iraq is a farce because obviously this is something that we create it, we control and only now it has become inconvenient for us to attack this group as a legitimate enemy,” Kelley added.

http://www.presstv.ir/de...fabricated-enemy-by-us/

Quote:
ISIS: US-made Monster Running Amok in Middle East. 90 Percent of US Backed Syrian Rebels(FSA, Al-Nusra Front, Islamic Front) have defected to ISIS and are part of ISIS so US still supports ISIS though denying it publicly.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#677 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:58:15 PM

Quote:
This story makes more sense if we start in the middle, so we'll begin with the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

The Libyan revolution was Obama's first major foreign intervention. It was portrayed as an extension of the Arab Spring, and NATO involvement was framed in humanitarian terms.

The fact that the CIA was actively working to help the Libyan rebels topple Gaddafi was no secret, nor were the airstrikes that Obama ordered against the Libyan government. However, little was said about the identity or the ideological leanings of these Libyan rebels. Not surprising, considering the fact that the leader of the Libyan rebels later admitted that his fighters included Al-Qaeda linked jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq.

Quote:
Prior to the U.S. and NATO backed intervention, Libya had the highest standard of living of any country in Africa. This according to the U.N.'s Human Development Index rankings for 2010. However in the years following the coup, the country descended into chaos, with extremism and violence running rampant. Libya is now widely regarded as failed state (of course those who were naive enough to buy into the propaganda leading up to the war get defensive when this is said).

Now after Gaddafi was overthrown, the Libyan armories were looted, and massive quantities of weapons were sent by the Libyan rebels to Syria. The weapons, which included anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles were smuggled into Syria through Turkey, a NATO ally. The times of London reported on the arrival of the shipment on September 14th, 2012. (Secondary confirmation in this NYT article) This was just three days after Ambassador Chris Stevens was killed by the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi. Chris Stevens had served as the U.S. government's liaison to the Libyan rebels since April of 2011.

Quote:
While a great deal media attention has focused on the fact that the State Department did not provide adequate security at the consulate, and was slow to send assistance when the attack started, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh released an article in April of 2014 which exposed a classified agreement between the CIA, Turkey and the Syrian rebels to create what was referred to as a "rat line". The "rat line" was covert network used to channel weapons and ammunition from Libya, through southern turkey and across the Syrian border. Funding was provided by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Quote:
In that context, the sarin gas attacks of 2013 which turned out to have been committed by the Syrian rebels, makes a lot more sense doesn't it? If it wasn't enough that U.N. investigators, Russian investigators, and Pulitzer prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh all pinned that crime on Washington's proxies, the rebels themselves threatened the West that they would expose what really happened if they were not given more advanced weaponry within one month.

Quote:
By the way, this also explains why Washington then decided to target Russia next.

This threat was made on June 10th, 2013. In what can only be described as an amazing coincidence, just nine days later, the rebels received their first official shipment of heavy weapons in Aleppo.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#678 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 6:05:05 PM

Quote:
"They trained us to ambush regime or enemy vehicles and cut off the road,” said the fighter, who is identified only as "Hussein." "They also trained us on how to attack a vehicle, raid it, retrieve information or weapons and munitions, and how to finish off soldiers still alive after an ambush."

Quote:
One month after this report, in June of 2014, ISIS made its dramatic entry, crossing over the Syrian border into Iraq, capturing Mosul, Baiji and almost reaching Baghdad. The internet was suddenly flooded with footage of drive by shootings, large scale death marches, and mass graves. And of course any Iraqi soldier that was captured was executed.

Quote:
U.S. military doctrine clearly calls for the destruction of military equipment and supplies when friendly forces cannot prevent them from falling into enemy hands, but that didn't happen here. ISIS was allowed to carry this equipment out of Iraq and into Syria unimpeded. The U.S. military had the means to strike these convoys, but they didn't lift a finger, even though they had been launching drone strikes in Pakistan that same week.

Why would they do that?

CALIPHATE CALIPHATE CALIPHATE CALIPHATE CALIPHATE
Kumbe it was just a misinformed self gratification Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It was just a fart!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#679 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 6:19:43 PM

Quote:
Cuba’s former president Fidel Castro compared NATO’s recent statements to that of Nazi SS and accused US and its allies of igniting conflicts abroad. Castro slammed John McCain for backing Israel and accused both of being involved in the creation of ISIS.

Quote:
He accused McCain of supporting Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency as well as participating “together with that service in the creation of the Islamic State, which today controls a considerable and vital portion of Iraq and reportedly one-third of Syria as well.”

http://rt.com/news/18434...stro-compares-nato-nazi/
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
AlphDoti
#680 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 7:46:35 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
I don't like getting into such discussions, but, oh well, I want to indulge in knowledge. @Alphdoti, you follow authentic teachings of Injeel. Sura 5:68 states "Say: "People of the Book, you do not stand on anything, until you perform the Torah and the Gospel [Injil], and what was sent down to you from your Lord..." Meaning the Injeel was for the People of the Book, the Christians, that is. It's clear then that Injeel is the book that Christians should believe in. The Injeel, or Gospel, has not been deemed contradicted. So is it that Muslims have a problem with Paul or what? Coz the basis of Christianity is the Gospel itself, which Muslims believe in as well.

P.S. When you dig deeper, there's thin line between Islam, Judaism and Christianity (Abrahamic religions), hence it's due to HUMAN interpretation that we differ. Our human beliefs, what we think is right or wrong. So if a muslim told me, a christian, that Islam is the true, unadulterated religion, shiver me timbers. Human beliefs.

@just blazing you've raised good concerns. I dare you, if you keep this open mind, you'll discover things that will shock you! For example, did you know that God sent many messengers to many nations before? And Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY TO ONE particular NATION, a tribe called ISRAEL? He was not sent for Gentiles (Africans, Chinese, Indians, Germans, British etc).

Did you know that also people disbelieved in Jesus (pbuh) during his time, telling him he was an imposter, fake and even conspired to kill him? Now what do we see? People now believe him. All prophets were not believed by people, so Muhammad (pbuh) is no different. Just like time of Jesus, government conspires to defame anybody sent by God.

Did you know Torah and Injeel prophesized the coming of a Prophet, his name was even mentioned, place of birth mentioned, his progeny was mentioned?

How can you deny someone prophesized by Injeel?