wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

84 Pages«<3132333435>»
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant
Muriel
#641 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 2:53:20 PM

ecstacy wrote:
Muriel wrote:
In the meantime, as I wait for our beloved sunni muslims, I take this 'free' time to mull over this map.

I have a few questions about it but one question at a time is the only fair thing for me to do.

Fighting in Iraq where they have access to vast quantities of weapons and next door backers is very different from fighting in lands where they don't have military grade explosives and no training or expertise on espionage amongst adept hostiles is another matter all together.

I welcome record level Shihada numbers. "Paradiso" itakuwa na population explosion Laughing out loudly

Yes, Ecstacy.

Its time to be practical, the romatic imaginations of the caliphate are good but that may be just about it - imaginations.

They are going to be colonialists. They hence will spread themselves too thin so as to physically ensure that indeed their ideals are being carried out practically as supposed. E.g. manpower and logistics is needed to collect Alphdoti's 2.5% tax efficiently and promptly.

But that is not the question I had in mind, but an excellent point nonetheless.

Nandwa
#642 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:12:11 PM

From the headquarters of Sunni sect of Islam; - Clear the ISIS menace!!

Quote:
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) (AFP) - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that the West will be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.

"If we ignore them, I am sure they will reach Europe in a month and America in another month," he said in remarks quoted on Saturday by Asharq al-Awsat daily and Saudi-backed Al-Arabiya television station.
"Terrorism knows no border and its danger could affect several countries outside the Middle East," said the king who was speaking at a welcoming ceremony on Friday for new ambassadors, including a new envoy from Saudi ally the United States.

The Islamic State (IS) jihadist group has prompted widespread concern as it advances in both Syria and Iraq, killing hundreds of people, including in gruesome beheadings and mass executions.
Lack of action would be "unacceptable" in the face of the phenomenon, King Abdullah said.

"You see how they (jihadists) carry out beheadings and make children show the severed heads in the street," he said, condemning the "cruelty" of such acts.
"It is no secret to you, what they have done and what they have yet to do. I ask you to transmit this message to your leaders: 'Fight terrorism with force, reason and (necessary) speed'."
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
quicksand
#643 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:17:23 PM

guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
In the latest debasing of known human rights, IS militants have abducted several dozen female Izadi Kurds in Iraq and sold them to fellow militants in Syria, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says. At least 27 Izadi women had been sold for around USD 1,000 each by IS terrorists in Iraq only to fellow ISIL terrorists in Syria despite attempts by Syria Arabs and Kurds to buy them so as to secure their freedom.

Actually its more than 300 women sold so far and they are the spoils of war and the Bible is very clear what to do with spoils of war!

You are being cool with your fellow women being sold into slavery and sexual subjugation,...woow. ...that is a new level of low callousness....we don't even treat death-row criminals that badly, the ones who have managed not to get speedily shot.
I resent belonging in the same Kenyan society as someone with your mentality and challenge you to live up your convictions and words - Go join the caliphate paradise. Sing its praises while actually 'living the dream', see how you like it - that way you will be removed from our secular, beer-guzzling, philandering, sinful ways, and for us, we will be rid from our midst of a person who could provide materiel support to terrorists in the name of warped religious convictions.
Win win.
simonkabz
#644 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:23:21 PM

quicksand wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
In the latest debasing of known human rights, IS militants have abducted several dozen female Izadi Kurds in Iraq and sold them to fellow militants in Syria, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says. At least 27 Izadi women had been sold for around USD 1,000 each by IS terrorists in Iraq only to fellow ISIL terrorists in Syria despite attempts by Syria Arabs and Kurds to buy them so as to secure their freedom.

Actually its more than 300 women sold so far and they are the spoils of war and the Bible is very clear what to do with spoils of war!

You are being cool with your fellow women being sold into slavery and sexual subjugation,...woow. ...that is a new level of low callousness....we don't even treat death-row criminals that badly, the ones who have managed not to get speedily shot.
I resent belonging in the same Kenyan society as someone with your mentality and challenge you to live up your convictions and words - Go join the caliphate paradise. Sing its praises while actually 'living the dream', see how you like it - that way you will be removed from our secular, beer-guzzling, philandering, sinful ways, and for us, we will be rid from our midst of a person who could provide materiel support to terrorists in the name of warped religious convictions.
Win win.

This woman must be the sister or wife of the Devil himself! She has systematically unmasked the real evil behind Islam. Anyone with quotes from "Satanic Verses"?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Muriel
#645 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:27:37 PM

Nandwa wrote:

From the headquarters of Sunni sect of Islam; - Clear the ISIS menace!!

Quote:
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) (AFP) - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that the West will be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.

"If we ignore them, I am sure they will reach Europe in a month and America in another month," he said in remarks quoted on Saturday by Asharq al-Awsat daily and Saudi-backed Al-Arabiya television station.
"Terrorism knows no border and its danger could affect several countries outside the Middle East," said the king who was speaking at a welcoming ceremony on Friday for new ambassadors, including a new envoy from Saudi ally the United States.

The Islamic State (IS) jihadist group has prompted widespread concern as it advances in both Syria and Iraq, killing hundreds of people, including in gruesome beheadings and mass executions.
Lack of action would be "unacceptable" in the face of the phenomenon, King Abdullah said.

"You see how they (jihadists) carry out beheadings and make children show the severed heads in the street," he said, condemning the "cruelty" of such acts.
"It is no secret to you, what they have done and what they have yet to do. I ask you to transmit this message to your leaders: 'Fight terrorism with force, reason and (necessary) speed'."

He was told he is apostate. Corrupt.

He is sunni, reads and follows the hadithis, has surrendered his will to allah, makes his dua, all those things, but somehow, someway, someday, somewhat he will also go with all the others.

Interesting developments.

We just might be in good company ,,,, I like.
simonkabz
#646 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:31:22 PM

It has taken a long time for the mischievous west to act, and with good reasons....

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Nandwa
#647 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:39:10 PM

guru267 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Good. Now we are getting somewhere.

So, according to you, she is right by coming out and saying she's Sunni... and in equal measure, you are right by hiding your affiliation.

Question 2, You have said 'a Muslim is one who follows the Quran and Hadith', yet she outrighly condemns some Muslims as 'bowing down to anything'. Who is right and who is wrong?

About your first paragraph: Right about what? Aren't you making your own conclusions there?

About your second paragraph: Quran and Hadiths condemns those 'bowing down to anything else other than Allah (God Almighty)'. And those are not Muslims. They are polytheists or idolaters. If @guru condemns them, then she is following the Quran and Hadith.

On the first question, please elucidate. One has come outrightly while another is hiding. Who is Muslim and who is the polytheist/idolaters?

On the second, if I understand you correctly, there are Muslims and there are polytheists/Idolaters?

On the first question, refer to post #558

On the second question, yes. Muslim is the one who submits to and accepts God and must demonstrate this by worshiping God alone, following his commands. Polytheist is one joins gods with God. An example of a polytheist like worshiping a man.

Combining the two questions, which is Sunni, which is Shia, which are you, which, in your opinion, is @Guru, which is ISIS and which are those being killed?

@mukiri you're just repeating questions. Which what and what... and am I? I've already replied in above posts.
My opinion regarding @guru? You ask her, there you're trying to clash people.
Which is ISIS and who is being killed? How do I know? Your guess is as good as mine.

In short, these grouping you're enumerating have been created by so-called Muslim experts, the enemies of Islam, for political reasons, to cause division. You'll never find any groupings in Quran and Hadiths the teachings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Quran says don't create sects. Hadiths say don't create sects. So the groupings and sects is not Islam.

Going forward, please ask me any question in Islam. Politics, achia @guru, she can deal with you on that.

NOTE: please refer to my post #288 about my stand ISIS.

I think you have an inkling to what I'm all about here. I think it's why you are hurling 'funny' words at me, trying to avoid the inevitable.

However, if you are as un-knowledgable (I have avoided using the word foolish) as you make out to be, I will elucidate. You could have missed crucial lessons in a Madrassa, as you grew up a Christian.

It's foolhardy to keep repeating that Islam is of one people. Especially in a thread about Muslims killing other Muslims. I was not about causing any division between you and your sister. It's already there. @Guru has clearly told you the difference between Sunnis and Shiites (I'm surprised you didn't know). She even stated to be a Sunni and expressed disgust at being associated with the later. She's a hardliner who doesn't mince her words. You, on the other hand, are all goody-goody. A moderate who's preaching togetherness of Muslims. By condemning the killings of Shiates by Sunnis, you are condemning what @Guru is affiliated to. If that in itself is not division,then I don't know what is.

Stop deluding yourself. Even the writer of your Holy Book had alot to say about war. Islam is not about peace, love, harmony and all those fancy feelings but about total domination. You must have missed the point from whomever converted you.

Life is about here and now. To think that you'll achieve peace and a sense of tranquillity when the whole world is Islam, when Islamic states themselves are at perpetual war; is as false as thinking that Kenya will be all goody-goody under ODM when they can't even hold peaceful ODM elections.

A Shiite is not a Muslim! What about that can't you understand?

So @Alph is right... The only Muslims are 1.6 Billion Sunnis who are united!

When Iran and other Shiites are engrossed in a dispute with USA etc, they are Muslims comrades deserving of solidarity and compassion!

But when it comes to sect wars they can be denied in high noon!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
ecstacy
#648 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:44:31 PM

Nandwa wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Good. Now we are getting somewhere.

So, according to you, she is right by coming out and saying she's Sunni... and in equal measure, you are right by hiding your affiliation.

Question 2, You have said 'a Muslim is one who follows the Quran and Hadith', yet she outrighly condemns some Muslims as 'bowing down to anything'. Who is right and who is wrong?

About your first paragraph: Right about what? Aren't you making your own conclusions there?

About your second paragraph: Quran and Hadiths condemns those 'bowing down to anything else other than Allah (God Almighty)'. And those are not Muslims. They are polytheists or idolaters. If @guru condemns them, then she is following the Quran and Hadith.

On the first question, please elucidate. One has come outrightly while another is hiding. Who is Muslim and who is the polytheist/idolaters?

On the second, if I understand you correctly, there are Muslims and there are polytheists/Idolaters?

On the first question, refer to post #558

On the second question, yes. Muslim is the one who submits to and accepts God and must demonstrate this by worshiping God alone, following his commands. Polytheist is one joins gods with God. An example of a polytheist like worshiping a man.

Combining the two questions, which is Sunni, which is Shia, which are you, which, in your opinion, is @Guru, which is ISIS and which are those being killed?

@mukiri you're just repeating questions. Which what and what... and am I? I've already replied in above posts.
My opinion regarding @guru? You ask her, there you're trying to clash people.
Which is ISIS and who is being killed? How do I know? Your guess is as good as mine.

In short, these grouping you're enumerating have been created by so-called Muslim experts, the enemies of Islam, for political reasons, to cause division. You'll never find any groupings in Quran and Hadiths the teachings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Quran says don't create sects. Hadiths say don't create sects. So the groupings and sects is not Islam.

Going forward, please ask me any question in Islam. Politics, achia @guru, she can deal with you on that.

NOTE: please refer to my post #288 about my stand ISIS.

I think you have an inkling to what I'm all about here. I think it's why you are hurling 'funny' words at me, trying to avoid the inevitable.

However, if you are as un-knowledgable (I have avoided using the word foolish) as you make out to be, I will elucidate. You could have missed crucial lessons in a Madrassa, as you grew up a Christian.

It's foolhardy to keep repeating that Islam is of one people. Especially in a thread about Muslims killing other Muslims. I was not about causing any division between you and your sister. It's already there. @Guru has clearly told you the difference between Sunnis and Shiites (I'm surprised you didn't know). She even stated to be a Sunni and expressed disgust at being associated with the later. She's a hardliner who doesn't mince her words. You, on the other hand, are all goody-goody. A moderate who's preaching togetherness of Muslims. By condemning the killings of Shiates by Sunnis, you are condemning what @Guru is affiliated to. If that in itself is not division,then I don't know what is.

Stop deluding yourself. Even the writer of your Holy Book had alot to say about war. Islam is not about peace, love, harmony and all those fancy feelings but about total domination. You must have missed the point from whomever converted you.

Life is about here and now. To think that you'll achieve peace and a sense of tranquillity when the whole world is Islam, when Islamic states themselves are at perpetual war; is as false as thinking that Kenya will be all goody-goody under ODM when they can't even hold peaceful ODM elections.

A Shiite is not a Muslim! What about that can't you understand?

So @Alph is right... The only Muslims are 1.6 Billion Sunnis who are united!

When Iran and other Shiites are engrossed in a dispute with USA etc, they are Muslims comrades deserving of solidarity and compassion!

But when it comes to sect wars they can be denied in high noon!

Good point. It's all "dhulma" until (Al Qaeda then) IS checks into the equation. "Brothers" suddenly become "apostates" and "tyrants", "deserving of immediate death" by human hands. Who needs the devil with such a "God"?
simonkabz
#649 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:51:09 PM

Quote:
"These people are not a true representation of Islam and so by mocking them, it is a way to show that we are against them," said Nabil Assaf, one of the producers and writers of Lebanon's "Ktir Salbe Show," which has challenged the group. "Of course it's a sensitive issue, but this is one way to reject extremism and make it so the people are not afraid."

Quote:
The Islamic State group, born out the Syrian war, now finds itself challenged in a cultural war after its gains. The top Islamic authority in Egypt recently began an online campaign asking journalists not to call the group an "Islamic State." Comedians have followed suit

Quote:
In one skit produced by the "Ktir Salbe Show," a taxi driver picks up a jihadi who rejects listening to radio because it didn't exist in the earliest days of Islam, a knock on the Islamic State group's literal take on the Quran. The driver offers to turn on the air conditioning, but that too is rejected. The jihadi finally criticizes him for answering a mobile phone.

Fed up, the driver asks: "Were there taxi cabs in the earliest days?"

"No, 1,000 times no!" the passenger answers. The driver responds by kicking out the jihadi and telling him to wait for a camel instead.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Muriel
#650 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 4:45:35 PM

Muriel wrote:
So Yahweh is to be obeyed.

I fully agree with the Sunni muslims on this.

So I was reading Leviticus, and as you know, this was centuries before Paul came and 'adulterated' the "pure" religion that mohammed later came to "restore".

I was struck by some interesting stuff I read in Leviticus. This is that book where there is the great prohibition against eating swine, Alphdoti's favourite accusation against apostate christians (which I strangely also agree with).

But I have new items which Alphdoti and Guru might "not be aware of" (but which they are aware of).

In Chapter 4 & 5 & 6 Yaweh speaks and he repeats the phrase "and the priest shall make an atonement for them and it shall be forgiven them".

This is in chapters:
4:20,26,31,35
5:10,13,16,18
6:7

For those Sunni Muslims who follow the "unadulterated Yaweh religion" of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who is one and will never beget a son that mohammed came to "restore" take note of the words "atonement" and "forgiven".

What is your opinion concerning these words that Yaweh said not once but many times?

Guru, Alphdoti?

(Sunni Muslims. You know, sunni rhymes with sunny and you guys could have been Sunny Muslims and this "pure" sunni religion could have already conquered the whole world. Too bad it hasn't)

Just bumping it up.
Jus Blazin
#651 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 5:03:20 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Quote:
"These people are not a true representation of Islam and so by mocking them, it is a way to show that we are against them," said Nabil Assaf, one of the producers and writers of Lebanon's "Ktir Salbe Show," which has challenged the group. "Of course it's a sensitive issue, but this is one way to reject extremism and make it so the people are not afraid."

Quote:
The Islamic State group, born out the Syrian war, now finds itself challenged in a cultural war after its gains. The top Islamic authority in Egypt recently began an online campaign asking journalists not to call the group an "Islamic State." Comedians have followed suit

Quote:
In one skit produced by the "Ktir Salbe Show," a taxi driver picks up a jihadi who rejects listening to radio because it didn't exist in the earliest days of Islam, a knock on the Islamic State group's literal take on the Quran. The driver offers to turn on the air conditioning, but that too is rejected. The jihadi finally criticizes him for answering a mobile phone.

"No, 1,000 times no!" the passenger answers. The driver responds by kicking out the jihadi and telling him to wait for a camel instead.

So these guys rejecting the IS, are they the Shia?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
simonkabz
#652 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 6:05:54 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So these guys rejecting the IS, are they the Shia?

Sunni, but it would be prudent to wait for diarrhoea from the resident She-SIS.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
AlphDoti
#653 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 6:12:28 PM

Aside from ISIS, there is something everyone here needs to know, whether you like it or not.

Kingdoms come and go. These military powers/kingdoms will last among you as long as Allah wishes. And then Allah shall take it away when He wishes.

So the big question: What is after this military power? What do we expect?
The words of Muhammad (s.a.w), who does not speak in vain, he speaks in revelation. He said, there shall come after that the Khilafa, similar to Abu Bakar and Omar and Athman ad Ali. The Khilafa according to the teachings of the prophets. Then he kept quiet! We don't know what is after that.

But we know after this rulership, Islam is coming.

The influence of previous khilafa was so effective
When the crusaders went to fight the khilafa, they could not understand their own Christians who live in the khilafa were fighting the crusader alongside the khilafa. They could not understand this "our own brothers in religion the Christians are fighting for the khilafa". They could not understand the power and influence the khilafa had on them.

Allah said in the Quran, we have left nothing out of this book, it has come to deal with every single matter!!

But the disbelievers, they have worked hard to separate the deen from the state. The British for example destroyed the khilafah with the help of mustafa Kemal (Ata Turk). The British government who worked tirelessly to destroy the khilafah. And they work tirelessly today to prevent its return.
AlphDoti
#654 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 6:23:46 PM

Muriel wrote:

So I was reading Leviticus, and as you know, this was centuries before Paul came and 'adulterated' the "pure" religion that mohammed later came to "restore".

I was struck by some interesting stuff I read in Leviticus. This is that book where there is the great prohibition against eating swine, Alphdoti's favourite accusation against apostate christians (which I strangely also agree with).

But I have new items which Alphdoti and Guru might "not be aware of" (but which they are aware of).

In Chapter 4 & 5 & 6 Yaweh speaks and he repeats the phrase "and the priest shall make an atonement for them and it shall be forgiven them".

This is in chapters:

For those Sunni Muslims who follow the "unadulterated Yaweh religion" of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who is one and will never beget a son that mohammed came to "restore" take note of the words "atonement" and "forgiven".

What is your opinion concerning these words that Yaweh said not once but many times?

Guru, Alphdoti?

(Sunni Muslims. You know, sunni rhymes with sunny and you guys could have been Sunny Muslims and this "pure" sunni religion could have already conquered the whole world. Too bad it hasn't)

@muriel God became man, what do you mean?

1. God became man. I know what is God and I know what is man. I can imagine what was God, then turned into a man and no God anymore. He used to be God. Now he is a man. That one is easy to understand

or

2. "GOD BECAME MAN, BUT HE IS STILL GOD!" according to what the Church teaches. This causes a problem. For example if you have round ball of clay, you squeeze it and make it into a cube. Then we can say the ball became a cube. But the church tells, the clay it is still round!
AlphDoti
#655 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 7:19:50 PM

Muriel wrote:

This is in chapters:

Guru, Alphdoti?

So you want a reply in Old Testament?

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die" Ezekiel 18.

That is a simple reply to your atonement idea.
AlphDoti
#656 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 7:22:46 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

@ alphadoti
please comment!

One cannot comment to everything in this information world: lies, omissions and disinformation coming from all sides. Everybody is smart here knows how media coverage is done Pray
Nabwire
#657 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 9:23:38 PM

quicksand wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Win win.

This one is a nutcase, you are better off just chuckling at her nonsense. All the evil stuff she backs falsely citing the Bible, yet you will never hear her going to those Arab lands. The other day she was celebrating getting a job in Rwanda to run away from terrorist attacks in Kenya, ni mdomo baggy sana!! Then she told us how she will become the CEO of Goldman Sachs, unashangaa mbona anataka kuenda to the most apostate of places, kwani Afghanistan ama Syria hakuna Wallstreet? Mdomo baggy!! I cant stand her, the amount of bile she spews, I hope authorities catch up with her, atleast she has shown us just how evil 'the religion of peace' is.
Jus Blazin
#658 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 10:57:14 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

1. God became man. I know what is God and I know what is man. I can imagine what was God, then turned into a man and no God anymore. He used to be God. Now he is a man. That one is easy to understand

or

2. "GOD BECAME MAN, BUT HE IS STILL GOD!" according to what the Church teaches. This causes a problem. For example if you have round ball of clay, you squeeze it and make it into a cube. Then we can say the ball became a cube. But the church tells, the clay it is still round!

I think one of the reasons we worship God is because He's beyond human description and understanding. You are trying mortal logic in that understanding. Remember, He's is the Almighty, He's the Creator. He calls those things which are not as though they were...
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
simonkabz
#659 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 11:31:42 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

or

I think one of the reasons we worship God is because He's beyond human description and understanding. You are trying mortal logic in that understanding. Remember, He's is the Almighty, He's the Creator. He calls those things which are not as though they were...

Not only that. Islam allows them to make judgements on behalf of their "ALMIGHTY' god. You are left wondering what kind of a ka-god is this who delegates all his powers to Khat-chewing, camel-f***ing skinnies! Absolute bollocks!

I also wonder, as they pass their deranged sentenses on behalf of the so called allah, is it only meant for innocent humans who dont believe thair crap ama it is also meant for animals? They should behead goats and camels since they are disbelievers too.....nay.....my bad.....camels are for ninio......freaking retards!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Muriel
#660 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 8:20:32 AM

Jus Blazin wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

or

Lets go along with his logic.

He thinks he is clever. Then he must give answers.