wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

84 Pages«<2930313233>»
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant
ecstacy
#601 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:50:46 PM

In the latest debasing of known human rights, IS militants have abducted several dozen female Izadi Kurds in Iraq and sold them to fellow militants in Syria, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says. At least 27 Izadi women had been sold for around USD 1,000 each by IS terrorists in Iraq only to fellow ISIL terrorists in Syria despite attempts by Syria Arabs and Kurds to buy them so as to secure their freedom.

guru267
#602 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:45:49 PM

ecstacy wrote:
In the latest debasing of known human rights, IS militants have abducted several dozen female Izadi Kurds in Iraq and sold them to fellow militants in Syria, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says. At least 27 Izadi women had been sold for around USD 1,000 each by IS terrorists in Iraq only to fellow ISIL terrorists in Syria despite attempts by Syria Arabs and Kurds to buy them so as to secure their freedom.

Actually its more than 300 women sold so far and they are the spoils of war and the Bible is very clear what to do with spoils of war!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
guru267
#603 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:50:30 PM

symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
What does the Qur'an say about the Son of God and what does the Bible say?

What does the Qur'an say about crucification of Jesus and what does the Bible say?

@symbols its important to use wisdom when reading these books

Answer to question 1.
The Bible calls Angels sons of God in Job 2:1, It also calls Adam the son of God in Luke 3:43 and it calls Jesus son of God in various references...

Clearly the Bible refers to all beings without an earthly father as sons of God and the Qur'an is in full agreement with this understanding of the word "son"

The other interpretations of the word "son" by Christians got cooked up later on after translations!

Answer to question 2.
The Bible says Jesus was to be crucified and the Qur'an says Jesus was to be crucified.

The Bible says Jesus was crucified and the Qur'an says Judas who was made to look like Jesus was the one crucified! So both books acknowledged a crucifixion of a man that people thought was Jesus took place!

As Muslims we do not believe in anything that is written after Jesus departure because that is where all the lies and contradictions begin.

For example: The Bible can't even decide how Judas died Sad

To clarify,I said Son of God,not son(s) of God.There is no Luke 3:43 but I think you meant Luke 3:38.Specifically what does the Qur'an say when it comes to Jesus as the Son of God.

In regards to Jesus not being crucified,that isn't in the Bible.Going by your argument,does that mean Muhammad's teachings are not from Yahweh?

Are you aware that Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic have no capital letters?

So none of the books talk about a Son of God!

That is just a misleading translation to try and differentiate Jesus from Adam and the Angels!

So I do not know what answer you seek?

Quran 9:30 wrote:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Quran 19:35 wrote:
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

Where did the teachings come from?

You insulted God by saying he had a begotten Son and that does not exist in the Bible or the Quran!

Google the word begotten and see the level of Insult!

So Muhammad's teachings did come from Yahweh and Jesus Christ is no different from the Angels and Adam in that he was never pro created!

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=570126#post570126

Is that the white flag of surrender I see??

Yahweh did not beget a son in any Holy Book that's why that insulting word was struck down from John 3:16!

One issue at a time.We'll get to it.As to any claims you and @AlphDoti have concerning what I've written,you're welcome to quote it.

Where did Muhammad's teachings come from?

Answer: Yahweh!

guru267 wrote:

@symbols none of you have been able to show me something Muhammad recited in the quran that is not also in the Bible!

Therefore Muhammad's teachings came from Yahweh..

How is that possible?

@symbols it looks like your only strategy to avert defeat is to run around in circles and i am not willing to oblige!

By admitting Muhammad's teachings came from Yahweh you would be effectively accepting Islam which you clearly have no intention of doing...

However the facts remain... Muhammad is and will always be the last Messenger of Yahweh!
symbols
#604 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:58:16 PM

guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

What does the Qur'an say about crucification of Jesus and what does the Bible say?

Answer to question 1.
The Bible calls Angels sons of God in Job 2:1, It also calls Adam the son of God in Luke 3:43 and it calls Jesus son of God in various references...

Clearly the Bible refers to all beings without an earthly father as sons of God and the Qur'an is in full agreement with this understanding of the word "son"

The other interpretations of the word "son" by Christians got cooked up later on after translations!

Answer to question 2.
The Bible says Jesus was to be crucified and the Qur'an says Jesus was to be crucified.

The Bible says Jesus was crucified and the Qur'an says Judas who was made to look like Jesus was the one crucified! So both books acknowledged a crucifixion of a man that people thought was Jesus took place!

As Muslims we do not believe in anything that is written after Jesus departure because that is where all the lies and contradictions begin.

To clarify,I said Son of God,not son(s) of God.There is no Luke 3:43 but I think you meant Luke 3:38.Specifically what does the Qur'an say when it comes to Jesus as the Son of God.

In regards to Jesus not being crucified,that isn't in the Bible.Going by your argument,does that mean Muhammad's teachings are not from Yahweh?

That is just a misleading translation to try and differentiate Jesus from Adam and the Angels!

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

You insulted God by saying he had a begotten Son and that does not exist in the Bible or the Quran!

So Muhammad's teachings did come from Yahweh and Jesus Christ is no different from the Angels and Adam in that he was never pro created!

Yahweh did not beget a son in any Holy Book that's why that insulting word was struck down from John 3:16!

One issue at a time.We'll get to it.As to any claims you and @AlphDoti have concerning what I've written,you're welcome to quote it.

guru267 wrote:

@symbols none of you have been able to show me something Muhammad recited in the quran that is not also in the Bible!

How is that possible?

@symbols it looks like your only strategy to avert defeat is to run around in circles and i am not willing to oblige!

By admitting Muhammad's teachings came from Yahweh you would be effectively accepting Islam which you clearly have no intention of doing...

However the facts remain... Muhammad is and will always be the last Messenger of Yahweh!

If claims are facts or proof,then I accept 'defeat'.
guru267
#605 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:06:13 PM

symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

You talk about making claims and yet despite the facts of the verses in my signature you dare to call Jesus God!

How canyou argue about the facts in a book you cannot read?
symbols
#606 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:09:25 PM

guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

You talk about making claims and yet despite the facts of the verses in my signature you dare to call Jesus God!

I've accepted 'defeat'.
guru267
#607 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:09:49 PM

Teachings from Yahweh!

Abraham was not a Jew nor a
Christian; but he followed the
original Religion and hence was a
Muslim, as he took not any deities with God Almighty
(Holy Qur'an 3:67).
guru267
#608 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:12:06 PM

symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

I've accepted 'defeat'.

Applause
ecstacy
#609 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:22:47 PM

guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Actually its more than 300 women sold so far and they are the spoils of war and the Bible is very clear what to do with spoils of war!

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) clearly state in their report that a lot more than 27 women may have been sold. It's only 27 cases they have been able to document.

Christ instructed his followers, Christians, to love their neighbors as they love themselves. Does that include kidnapping your neighbor and selling them into slavery?

The difference between "us" and "you" is that we rejected your next door neighbor Joseph Kony forcefully implementing his version of the "10 Commandments" on you and other "Christians". You'd be a "spoil of war" being sold at Muthurwa into slavery for 10,000 to marry some fundalangi "Christian fighter" as you are made to chant "Bwana asifiwe" on your way out.
mpobiz
#610 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:33:07 PM

And in other news.. Kichapo kimeanza.
Air srikes reported in western and nothern iraq
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
guru267
#611 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:53:56 PM

ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) clearly state in their report that a lot more than 27 women may have been sold. It's only 27 cases they have been able to document.

Christ instructed his followers, Christians, to love their neighbors as they love themselves. Does that include kidnapping your neighbor and selling them into slavery?

The difference between "us" and "you" is that we rejected your next door neighbor Joseph Kony forcefully implementing his version of the "10 Commandments" on you and other "Christians". You'd be a "spoil of war" being sold at Muthurwa into slavery for 10,000 to marry some fundalangi "Christian fighter" as you are made to chant "Bwana asifiwe" on your way out.

I refer you to Matthew 5:17

Christ was and will always be a follower of the law of Moses who taught us what to do with the spoils of war!

As far as I know Jesus had no teachings about war so you must go to the prophets who taught about war when dealing with war.. its called logic!

Read your Bible @ecstacy...
symbols
#612 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:12:58 PM

guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

I've accepted 'defeat'.

Applause

1 John 2:22
guru267
#613 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:23:58 PM

symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

I've accepted 'defeat'.

Applause

I thought you had bowed out! Laughing out loudly

Muhammad did teach that Jesus is the Christ and the Messiah and he did teach Jesus was the son like Adam and the angels that's why his teachings are direct from Yahweh!

so I don't get your point!

The only people who fit that verse like a glove are the Jews you Christians love so much!
ecstacy
#614 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:29:35 PM

guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

I refer you to Matthew 5:17

Christ was and will always be a follower of the law of Moses who taught us what to do with the spoils of war!

As far as I know Jesus had no teachings about war so you must go to the prophets who taught about war when dealing with war.. its called logic!

Read your Bible @ecstacy...

I have read and studied to good depth the entire Bible.

I am not here for a religious debate but what is very obvious is your misrepresentation of Christ teachings. Overlook key teachings and misquote scripture.

The Old Testament is all but a direction to the arrival of the Messiah, the fulfillment of those teachings and with his arrival the removal of the special status the Jews had with God to incorporate the rest of humanity. The change includes not battling all your Old Testament Jewish neighbors because they are not worshipping Yahweh but instead preaching and teaching them as instructed in divine scripture in Matt 24:14. please read and understand it:

Matthew 24:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It's all about converts by choice! Judgement thereafter is only by God the Almighty not guru's brother!

I further refer you here:

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Inspired scripture expects Christ's teachings not just "Laws of Moses" to be PEACEFULLY spread to the ENTIRE earth - not a section drawn by some delusional Al Bagdadi and his murderous bunch.

Finally, please read, understand and go inform your murderous "brothers" of this ultimate, greatest instruction <<not my words, in the inspired scripture:

Mark 12:30-31 [Pick any Bible Version you like]

30AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31"The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Case closed.
symbols
#615 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:34:30 PM

guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

I've accepted 'defeat'.

Applause

Muhammad did teach that Jesus is the Christ and the Messiah and he did teach Jesus was the son like Adam and the angels that's why his teachings are direct from Yahweh!

The only people who fit that verse like a glove are the Jews you Christians love so much!

Who can win against your 'facts'?

Proverbs 30:4

Luke 1:32-35

John 17:5

Colossians 1:13-20
Mukiri
#616 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:44:09 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Good. Now we are getting somewhere.

So, according to you, she is right by coming out and saying she's Sunni... and in equal measure, you are right by hiding your affiliation.

Question 2, You have said 'a Muslim is one who follows the Quran and Hadith', yet she outrighly condemns some Muslims as 'bowing down to anything'. Who is right and who is wrong?

About your first paragraph: Right about what? Aren't you making your own conclusions there?

About your second paragraph: Quran and Hadiths condemns those 'bowing down to anything else other than Allah (God Almighty)'. And those are not Muslims. They are polytheists or idolaters. If @guru condemns them, then she is following the Quran and Hadith.

On the first question, please elucidate. One has come outrightly while another is hiding. Who is Muslim and who is the polytheist/idolaters?

On the second, if I understand you correctly, there are Muslims and there are polytheists/Idolaters?

On the first question, refer to post #558

On the second question, yes. Muslim is the one who submits to and accepts God and must demonstrate this by worshiping God alone, following his commands. Polytheist is one joins gods with God. An example of a polytheist like worshiping a man.

Combining the two questions, which is Sunni, which is Shia, which are you, which, in your opinion, is @Guru, which is ISIS and which are those being killed?

@mukiri you're just repeating questions. Which what and what... and am I? I've already replied in above posts.
My opinion regarding @guru? You ask her, there you're trying to clash people.
Which is ISIS and who is being killed? How do I know? Your guess is as good as mine.

In short, these grouping you're enumerating have been created by so-called Muslim experts, the enemies of Islam, for political reasons, to cause division. You'll never find any groupings in Quran and Hadiths the teachings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Quran says don't create sects. Hadiths say don't create sects. So the groupings and sects is not Islam.

Going forward, please ask me any question in Islam. Politics, achia @guru, she can deal with you on that.

NOTE: please refer to my post #288 about my stand ISIS.

I think you have an inkling to what I'm all about here. I think it's why you are hurling 'funny' words at me, trying to avoid the inevitable.

However, if you are as un-knowledgable (I have avoided using the word foolish) as you make out to be, I will elucidate. You could have missed crucial lessons in a Madrassa, as you grew up a Christian.

It's foolhardy to keep repeating that Islam is of one people. Especially in a thread about Muslims killing other Muslims. I was not about causing any division between you and your sister. It's already there. @Guru has clearly told you the difference between Sunnis and Shiites (I'm surprised you didn't know). She even stated to be a Sunni and expressed disgust at being associated with the later. She's a hardliner who doesn't mince her words. You, on the other hand, are all goody-goody. A moderate who's preaching togetherness of Muslims. By condemning the killings of Shiates by Sunnis, you are condemning what @Guru is affiliated to. If that in itself is not division,then I don't know what is.

Stop deluding yourself. Even the writer of your Holy Book had alot to say about war. Islam is not about peace, love, harmony and all those fancy feelings but about total domination. You must have missed the point from whomever converted you.

Life is about here and now. To think that you'll achieve peace and a sense of tranquillity when the whole world is Islam, when Islamic states themselves are at perpetual war; is as false as thinking that Kenya will be all goody-goody under ODM when they can't even hold peaceful ODM elections.

Proverbs 19:21
guru267
#617 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:25:33 PM

symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:
guru267 wrote:
symbols wrote:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question 2.

guru267 wrote:

How is that possible?

I've accepted 'defeat'.

Applause

Who can win against your 'facts'?

Proverbs 30:4

Luke 1:32-35

John 17:5

Colossians 1:13-20

None of those verses change the fact that your Bible states that Adam is the son of the most high, the angels are sons of the most high and Jesus is the son of the most high!

Son meaning a unique creation of Yahweh! What is it about this that you can't understand?
ecstacy
#618 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:35:06 PM

mpobiz wrote:

Sitting ducks in open space, so their advances have significantly been reduced since the airstrikes. They are now hiding amongst residents in the towns.

Meanwhile, the German government has announced this evening it would send anti-tank missiles and machine guns to Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq.

The Defense Ministry said the arms, as well as protective gear and communications equipment, would be enough to supply 4,000 Kurdish Peshmerga fighters.

The delivery will take place over three shipments to start at the end of September. It will include 8,000 German-made G36 assault rifles and ammunition, 30 MILAN anti-tank systems, and five heavily armored Dingo infantry vehicles.

Link - http://www.dw.de/germany...TWITTER-EN-2004-xml-mrss
guru267
#619 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:35:12 PM

Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Good. Now we are getting somewhere.

So, according to you, she is right by coming out and saying she's Sunni... and in equal measure, you are right by hiding your affiliation.

Question 2, You have said 'a Muslim is one who follows the Quran and Hadith', yet she outrighly condemns some Muslims as 'bowing down to anything'. Who is right and who is wrong?

About your first paragraph: Right about what? Aren't you making your own conclusions there?

About your second paragraph: Quran and Hadiths condemns those 'bowing down to anything else other than Allah (God Almighty)'. And those are not Muslims. They are polytheists or idolaters. If @guru condemns them, then she is following the Quran and Hadith.

On the first question, please elucidate. One has come outrightly while another is hiding. Who is Muslim and who is the polytheist/idolaters?

On the second, if I understand you correctly, there are Muslims and there are polytheists/Idolaters?

On the first question, refer to post #558

On the second question, yes. Muslim is the one who submits to and accepts God and must demonstrate this by worshiping God alone, following his commands. Polytheist is one joins gods with God. An example of a polytheist like worshiping a man.

Combining the two questions, which is Sunni, which is Shia, which are you, which, in your opinion, is @Guru, which is ISIS and which are those being killed?

@mukiri you're just repeating questions. Which what and what... and am I? I've already replied in above posts.
My opinion regarding @guru? You ask her, there you're trying to clash people.
Which is ISIS and who is being killed? How do I know? Your guess is as good as mine.

In short, these grouping you're enumerating have been created by so-called Muslim experts, the enemies of Islam, for political reasons, to cause division. You'll never find any groupings in Quran and Hadiths the teachings of prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Quran says don't create sects. Hadiths say don't create sects. So the groupings and sects is not Islam.

Going forward, please ask me any question in Islam. Politics, achia @guru, she can deal with you on that.

NOTE: please refer to my post #288 about my stand ISIS.

I think you have an inkling to what I'm all about here. I think it's why you are hurling 'funny' words at me, trying to avoid the inevitable.

However, if you are as un-knowledgable (I have avoided using the word foolish) as you make out to be, I will elucidate. You could have missed crucial lessons in a Madrassa, as you grew up a Christian.

It's foolhardy to keep repeating that Islam is of one people. Especially in a thread about Muslims killing other Muslims. I was not about causing any division between you and your sister. It's already there. @Guru has clearly told you the difference between Sunnis and Shiites (I'm surprised you didn't know). She even stated to be a Sunni and expressed disgust at being associated with the later. She's a hardliner who doesn't mince her words. You, on the other hand, are all goody-goody. A moderate who's preaching togetherness of Muslims. By condemning the killings of Shiates by Sunnis, you are condemning what @Guru is affiliated to. If that in itself is not division,then I don't know what is.

Stop deluding yourself. Even the writer of your Holy Book had alot to say about war. Islam is not about peace, love, harmony and all those fancy feelings but about total domination. You must have missed the point from whomever converted you.

Life is about here and now. To think that you'll achieve peace and a sense of tranquillity when the whole world is Islam, when Islamic states themselves are at perpetual war; is as false as thinking that Kenya will be all goody-goody under ODM when they can't even hold peaceful ODM elections.

A Shiite is not a Muslim! What about that can't you understand?

So @Alph is right... The only Muslims are 1.6 Billion Sunnis who are united!
guru267
#620 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:39:32 PM

ecstacy wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Sitting ducks in open space, so their advances have significantly been reduced since the airstrikes. They are now hiding amongst residents in the towns.

Meanwhile, the German government has announced this evening it would send anti-tank missiles and machine guns to Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq.

The Defense Ministry said the arms, as well as protective gear and communications equipment, would be enough to supply 4,000 Kurdish Peshmerga fighters.

The delivery will take place over three shipments to start at the end of September. It will include 8,000 German-made G36 assault rifles and ammunition, 30 MILAN anti-tank systems, and five heavily armored Dingo infantry vehicles.

Link - http://www.dw.de/germany...WITTER-EN-2004-xml-mrss

In war its all about heart rather than weapons!

Just like before Islamic State will capture all those weapons and finally crush those US ass licking Kurds!