wazua Tue, May 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

76 Pages«<1314151617>»
411 on dividend and AGM
jawgey
#281 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 4:48:17 PM

Othelo wrote:
British-American Investments Company ( Kenya) Announced a First & Final dividend of Kes.0.30 on 19-Apr-2016; Book Closure 09-Jun-2016. Payment 24-Jun-2016.

Anybody received this golden handcuff dividends?

Received long time ago.
Seeing is believing
Ericsson
#282 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 4:54:03 PM

Sasa tunangoja simba dividend next week 22 July.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#283 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:24:32 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Sasa tunangoja simba dividend next week 22 July.

Hata mimi naongojea hiyo simba sana.
That will be my fifth dividend this year.The last will be safaricom in Dec.
Nimeuza nyingi ya hizo.I plan kubaki na kiasi.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Ericsson
#284 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:48:21 AM

Then the next week 29 July ni dividend ya niko fit aka Kenya Re.
One of the darling companies ya VVS
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#285 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 6:17:57 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Then the next week 29 July ni dividend ya niko fit aka Kenya Re.
One of the darling companies ya VVS

mimi siko kenya re.
But im thinking of it.Im wary of Gok monopoly as im already exposed in kcb and kengen.
Pesa Nane
#286 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 10:06:07 PM

smile
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Ebenyo
#287 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 3:29:57 PM

K.c.b dividend is in by EFT.The irony is that i have been charged 19% of the total sum by my banker,equity.But after getting explanation from the manager,im okey.
Im now only waiting for safaricom in december to close the year.So far so good,i have collected dividends from the following counters this year:
1.Longhorn
2.Equity
3.Barclays
4.Co-op bank
5.Kcb

Im now working towards building dividends for the next year 2017 and the following counters are already in my line:
1.Kengen
2.Equity
3.Kcb
4.Safaricom

Thinking to add six more before end year to make a permanent honey sucking of 10 for life.For me and my children,grandchildren and great grand children.That will make "EBENYO EMPIRE."
Othelo
#288 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 3:35:43 PM

jawgey wrote:
Othelo wrote:
British-American Investments Company ( Kenya) Announced a First & Final dividend of Kes.0.30 on 19-Apr-2016; Book Closure 09-Jun-2016. Payment 24-Jun-2016.

Anybody received this golden handcuff dividends?

Received long time ago.

finally received through snail mail smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
BGL
#289 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 4:11:21 PM

When is the AGM for Old mutual-UAP Holdings group?
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
enyands
#290 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 4:17:21 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
K.c.b dividend is in by EFT.The irony is that i have been charged 19% of the total sum by my banker,equity.But after getting explanation from the manager,im okey.
Im now only waiting for safaricom in december to close the year.So far so good,i have collected dividends from the following counters this year:
1.Longhorn
2.Equity
3.Barclays
4.Co-op bank
5.Kcb

Im now working towards building dividends for the next year 2017 and the following counters are already in my line:
1.Kengen
2.Equity
3.Kcb
4.Safaricom

Thinking to add six more before end year to make a permanent honey sucking of 10 for life.For me and my children,grandchildren and great grand children.That will make "EBENYO EMPIRE."

Unapenda banks sana. Diversify kidogo. If I'm you I'll keep equity and kcb ,then think of bamburi (real estate) and kapchorwa (agriculture) too much uncertainty on esp bbk
streetwise
#291 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 4:33:49 PM

Charged 19% and bank manager explains WHAT (?)
sparkly
#292 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 5:57:02 PM

enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
1.Longhorn
2.Equity
3.Barclays
4.Co-op bank
5.Kcb

1.Kengen
2.Equity
3.Kcb
4.Safaricom

Unapenda banks sana. Diversify kidogo. If I'm you I'll keep equity and kcb ,then think of bamburi (real estate) and kapchorwa (agriculture) too much uncertainty on esp bbk

No need to have Equity and KCB in the portfolio. Same size, strategy and price trends. I would keep Equity which is way more efficient in utilising capital and assets and diversify into a 2nd tier bank like NIC or DTB.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#293 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 9:32:06 PM

sparkly wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
1.Longhorn
2.Equity
3.Barclays
4.Co-op bank
5.Kcb

1.Kengen
2.Equity
3.Kcb
4.Safaricom

No need to have Equity and KCB in the portfolio. Same size, strategy and price trends. I would keep Equity which is way more efficient in utilising capital and assets and diversify into a 2nd tier bank like NIC or DTB.

@enyands and sparkly,thanks for your advice.I will look into it.
But why do you choose kapchorua over say,williamson,limuru,kakuzi or eagads?
Ebenyo
#294 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 9:35:34 PM

streetwise wrote:

The bank manager said,that they charge a one off fee for every dividend by eft.
jawgey
#295 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 10:04:32 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
streetwise wrote:

That should be sh. 110 just like they do when they process salary
Seeing is believing
Othelo
#296 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:24:41 AM

jawgey wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Suffering the same fate with CIC dividends Sad
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Aguytrying
#297 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:26:09 AM

sparkly wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
1.Longhorn
2.Equity
3.Barclays
4.Co-op bank
5.Kcb

1.Kengen
2.Equity
3.Kcb
4.Safaricom

exactly. When i read this i almost thought im the one who wrote it. I would also add a mature bank like stanchart for dividend and stability
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
sparkly
#298 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:22:11 PM

Othelo wrote:
jawgey wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Suffering the same fate with CIC dividends Sad

Have your dividends credited into a savings account. Its illegal to charge fees on a savings account so your dividend will be free from those EFT charges.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#299 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:40:33 PM

My bank doesn't charge a penny on incoming EFT/RTGS. I am surprised y'all are sticking with such a bank. And some of the charges are very hefty.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#300 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:32:56 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
My bank doesn't charge a penny on incoming EFT/RTGS. I am surprised y'all are sticking with such a bank. And some of the charges are very hefty.

who is your banker? the problem i have is that my shares are held by the same bank.so if i were to change bank,i will have to change CDS account too which is a tedious process.