wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<3334353637>»
Other religious discourse
#681 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:59:05 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
So if you don't get virgins, sex toys and quickies in the Mosque, what is your motivation spreading the same propaganda about others, that you seem not to like about your religion?

And will your prophet Muhamed be happy and welcome you to your heaven, because of how you behave? When you were converted, were you told to behave that way?

No we don't go for quickies in the mosque the way you were doing on keshas... and we neither sell s*x toys in mosque or anywhere else like you were promoting coz that is fornication...

And we don't say anything that is a lie... What I have raised where pastors are involved in vices in the the church openly is fact... If bringing that to the light hurts you, then sort it.

@Alph, you should not through stones. We all know your religion/society keeps these things way under wraps. You know as well as we all do that it's just a matter of time before these things explode to the limelight.

BBI will solve it
:)
Mukiri
#682 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 1:36:59 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
So if you don't get virgins, sex toys and quickies in the Mosque, what is your motivation spreading the same propaganda about others, that you seem not to like about your religion?

And will your prophet Muhamed be happy and welcome you to your heaven, because of how you behave? When you were converted, were you told to behave that way?

No we don't go for quickies in the mosque the way you were doing on keshas... and we neither sell s*x toys in mosque or anywhere else like you were promoting coz that is fornication...

And we don't say anything that is a lie... What I have raised where pastors are involved in vices in the the church openly is fact... If bringing that to the light hurts you, then sort it.

We all know you are a pervert who sells sex toys and has quickies in the Mosque, goes for under-age girls and promotes terrorism. You are the most morally bankrupt individual here, hiding under the shroud of Islam. Sad You keep shouting about all these things all day every day, giving Islam a bad nameShame on you

Proverbs 19:21
AlphDoti
#683 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:18:31 AM

Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

We all know you are a pervert who sells sex toys and has quickies in the Mosque, goes for under-age girls and promotes terrorism. You are the most morally bankrupt individual here, hiding under the shroud of Islam. Sad You keep shouting about all these things all day every day, giving Islam a bad nameShame on you

@mukiri, you are talking about yourself exactly. Your business. Internet never forgets.

Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
masukuma wrote:
He (@mukiri) merged his interests and started a music career!
IsoraitSad
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Adult toys coming to a shop near you

how is that business doing?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Missed you guys, but be nice... toys no more! Unless on special orderDrool
AlphDoti
#684 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:28:43 AM

2012 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@Alph, you should not through stones. We all know your religion/society keeps these things way under wraps. You know as well as we all do that it's just a matter of time before these things explode to the limelight.

Brother @2012 Islam is clear about these things:
1). Sex toys is haram: it is fornication. It is sin
2). No mixing of men and women in worship at all times, sembuse night (aka keshas)!
3). If 2 is true, then no quickies in mosques.
4). No fake miracles the likes of kina prophet Kanyari etc

So bro, if you are talking about evil people, yes there are black sheep in every society. But we are talking about Church vices... Open cheating and reap offs!
masukuma
#685 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 1:36:59 PM

Two questions (short answer please the only choices available are [YES, NO and I DON'T KNOW] - no long justifications please - just be short and sweet)

@Alph - is there any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

@Mukiri - is there any Muslim (in the standard description of a Muslim) i.e. not accepting the divinity Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#686 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 2:22:18 PM

masukuma wrote:
Two questions (short answer please the only choices available are [YES, NO and I DON'T KNOW] - no long justifications please - just be short and sweet)

@Alph - is there any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

@Mukiri - is there any Muslim (in the standard description of a Muslim) i.e. not accepting the divinity Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

No.
tycho
#687 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 5:35:50 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

Just for the sake of redundancy and clarity: @Alphdoti believes that ALL Christians are damned for as long as they are Christians?
masukuma
#688 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 7:29:20 PM

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

Just for the sake of redundancy and clarity: @Alphdoti believes that ALL Christians are damned for as long as they are Christians?

That's what I gather - I am waiting for @Mukiri's response.
AlphDoti
#689 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 8:44:43 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

@tycho, that is not what I believe. Remember the question instruction was just a simple answer... I know I was going to be given a chance to elaborate.

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE DAMNED FOR HELL.

@mavegs, if you are a true Christian, i.e. if you truly follow the teachings of Jesus Christ pbuh, in shaa allah you shall go to the Jannah. Jesus pbuh said seek yee the truth and the truth shall free you.

Now what you're following, we don't know. Are you following your church or are you following Jesus Christ pbuh. If you're following your church, the chances of going into jahanum is very high. If you are following Jesus Christ pbuh, in shaa allah you shall go to Jannah.
masukuma
#690 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:26:09 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

@tycho, that is not what I believe. Remember the question instruction was just a simple answer... I know I was going to be given a chance to elaborate.

@mavegs, if you are a true Christian, i.e. if you truly follow the teachings of Jesus Christ pbuh, in shaa allah you shall go to the Jannah. Jesus pbuh said seek yee the truth and the truth shall free you.

Now what you're following, we don't know. Are you following your church or are you following Jesus Christ pbuh. If you're following your church, the chances of going into jahanum is very high. If you are following Jesus Christ pbuh, in shaa allah you shall go to Jannah.

don't SET YOUR OWN QUESTION... I ASKED
Quote:
is there any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

YOU SAID 'NO'.
hamburglar
#691 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:36:24 AM

masukuma wrote:

NO and NO. None of these nutjobs is going anywhere other than six feet under. No heaven for them.

Only atheists will go to heaven. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So answer is NO, NO and YES. smile
Mukiri
#692 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:25:15 AM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

ANYBODY/EVERYBODY is eligible for heaven, if that is the prize. There was a thief who was assured of a place in heaven, on his last day on earth, never mind what (or not) religion he professed.

hamburglar
#693 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:07:10 AM

Mukiri wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

ANYBODY/EVERYBODY is eligible for heaven, if that is the prize. There was a thief who was assured of a place in heaven, on his last day on earth, never mind what (or not) religion he professed.

So Mukiri, do you think us atheists will go to heaven or hell?
AlphDoti
#694 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:07:26 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

don't SET YOUR OWN QUESTION... I ASKED
Quote:
is there any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

YOU SAID 'NO'.

Mukiri
#695 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:17:58 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

I wouldn't be stressed with neither. Make your heaven (or hell) on Earth. You making this place better for yourself and others, in your wake, is what matters. Most Holy Books are rife those words.

hamburglar
#696 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:55:37 PM

Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

I wouldn't be stressed with neither. Make your heaven (or hell) on Earth. You making this place better for yourself and others, in your wake, is what matters. Most Holy Books are rife those words.

Aii. You are an expert at evading questions dude. Lol.
AlphDoti
#697 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:53:47 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

No.

Aii. You are an expert at evading questions dude. Lol.

I noticed that too... But what do you expect, they cannot defend their stand... Because most of what they follow is what the church says, not what their book says.
masukuma
#698 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:43:36 PM

listen @Mukiri
this is the question
Quote:

it's a multiple choice question and the following are the choices
NO, YES, I DON'T KNOW!

Don't by a coward or try to be clever or both then try to set your own question and then proceed to answer it! we want one of these
Quote:

NO, YES, I DON'T KNOW!
Mukiri
#699 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:11:10 AM

masukuma wrote:
listen @Mukiri
this is the question
Quote:

it's a multiple choice question and the following are the choices
NO, YES, I DON'T KNOW!

Don't by a coward or try to be clever or both then try to set your own question and then proceed to answer it! we want one of these
Quote:

NO, YES, I DON'T KNOW!

Thought my answer was rather obvious... Unlike some, whose primary form of worship leans on kill, steal destroy, evidenced by constant fighting, agitation and things that don't bring about harmony instead of winning... I believe Christianity to be all encompassing. The hated Samaritan was hailed, Saul the murderer became Paul the Apostle, and the thief on the cross was promised a seat in heaven. So YES! My God is not a respecter of persons, He considers us all His children and would have us do to each other, as we'd do unto Him...

YES

Mukiri
#700 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:24:51 AM

Christianity is no guarantee of passage to heaven, much the same way being something else doesn't necessarily mean condemnation.

For it is written, some will say they knew Him, but He'll deny them....
It is written, In as much as you did, even to the very least of them, you did unto Me...