Other religious discourse
T-Bag
#561 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 9:26:54 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
alphdoti

unfortunately your reply only makes it worse. What's this Islamic law that allows people to be beheaded in public? I wouldn't care if they needed 1000 pure virgins to witness the crime.

What I just saw was just pathetic.

So I'll stand by my initial statement. Going to these muslim countries is a direct risk to your health and sanity. They might just chop off your head because you walked cross legged.

@alma, since you are asking me about Islamic law, to avoid people here misunderstanding and thinking I'm supporting the alleged act in the gutter press, let me use another thread to answer you.

Please read here for my answer...

what is your position on apostasy from Islam similar argument? They fall in the same category of crime right? Religion of peace year right!

@t-bag, the same way Bible says. There is nothing new Islam brought that was not preached by Moses, or Jesus for that matter.

Bible Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods, do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

Matthew 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 8 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Romans 1:20-32 (Paul says) ...They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things... those who do such things deserve death...

NOTE: Apostasy in the Bible.

I choose to believe the below and willing to face judgement by believing them rather stoop that low
1. Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill
2. Matthew 5:21 - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
3. Romans 13:9 - For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

....and yes neighbor Alph, I wont kill you for whatever reason because I love humanity with the love of Christ who died once and rose so no other man has to pay the ultimate price. You see senior brother, our terms of reference are different, I respect that, you are free to adore your maker whatever you perceive him/it to be. I need to be at peace with my creator don't yell at me in red!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
T-Bag
#562 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 9:37:50 PM

Quran’s verse 5:32 “For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah’s sovereignty), but afterwards lo! Many of them become prodigals of the earth.”

I don't know what manslaughter or corruption means in that context but the latter parts are fair enough
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
AlphDoti
#563 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:43:47 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Quran’s verse 5:32 “For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah’s sovereignty), but afterwards lo! Many of them become prodigals of the earth.”

I don't know what manslaughter or corruption means in that context but the latter parts are fair enough

Good one @t-bag. It is clear from this verse that killing any innocent human being is a sin in Islam. It is totally prohibited.

As I told @symbol sometimes back, I'm happy you raise these kind of questions. I thank you for looking deeper about what my religion says. As a Muslim, I cannot lie, if I lie, I can go to hell. So if I don't tell the truth, if I make a mistake, you can check it out anyway, because everything in Islam is preserved 100%. The Quran and the Hadiths (prophet's sayings and actions) we still have it as we had it centuries ago! So if anyone claims something, it is all there, it is easy, we can ask him where he got that from. We can find the answer. We can easily verify the claim.

Look at these sayings of prophet Muhammad pbuh for example:

Hadith:
A man asked the messenger of Allah, "Which act in Islam is best?" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said "To feed the poor, to greet those who you know, and those who you don't know"

Hadith:
The messenger of Allah also said "Smiling in the face of your brothers is an act of worship".
AlphDoti
#564 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:52:30 PM

T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
alphdoti

unfortunately your reply only makes it worse. What's this Islamic law that allows people to be beheaded in public? I wouldn't care if they needed 1000 pure virgins to witness the crime.

So I'll stand by my initial statement. Going to these muslim countries is a direct risk to your health and sanity. They might just chop off your head because you walked cross legged.

@alma, since you are asking me about Islamic law, to avoid people here misunderstanding and thinking I'm supporting the alleged act in the gutter press, let me use another thread to answer you.

what is your position on apostasy from Islam similar argument? They fall in the same category of crime right? Religion of peace year right!

@t-bag, the same way Bible says. There is nothing new Islam brought that was not preached by Moses, or Jesus for that matter.

Bible Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods, do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

Matthew 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 8 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Romans 1:20-32 (Paul says) ...They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things... those who do such things deserve death...

I choose to believe the below and willing to face judgement by believing them rather stoop that low
2. Matthew 5:21 - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
3. Romans 13:9 - For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

....and yes neighbor Alph, I wont kill you for whatever reason because I love humanity with the love of Christ who died once and rose so no other man has to pay the ultimate price. You see senior brother, our terms of reference are different, I respect that, you are free to adore your maker whatever you perceive him/it to be. I need to be at peace with my creator don't yell at me in red!

I can only assume you were not following this discussion when we had it 3 years ago. Your Christian bros have tried this route before in vain... Someone else will come up after you... we know this... We're not getting tired to teach (or you prefer me saying remind instead) you your own Bible...

As @guru said, this simply means that the Law of Moses (Torah) allows Christians to kill anyone who leaves the religion! So Jesus and Muhammad just showed another way! But since they both accepted the laws of Moses then no one is going to hell for killing apostates!

I hope you can engage your brain a little bit and understand that...
Mukiri
#565 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:14:24 AM

You do get the jist of the story, no? Blessed day

Proverbs 19:21
hamburglar
#566 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:23:48 AM

Mukiri wrote:

We do and we understand that it's not literal but even the figurative message that you think we missed is still foolish.

It's a horrible teaching literally and figuratively.
tycho
#567 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:46:18 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

We do and we understand that it's not literal but even the figurative message that you think we missed is still foolish.

Especially from the snake's point of view.
Anti_Burglar
#568 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 8:33:21 AM

Mukiri wrote:

It is the nature and spirit of man to crush the serpents head. This purported friendship with serpents goes against your writ.
Mukiri
#569 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:10:20 PM

Oh boy! Let me quote Agwambo then... Kelele ya chura hapana kataza cow kunywa water!

Its a hard enough life, the Bible tells us not to let the world change us. To guard our spirits jealously

Mukiri
#570 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:12:16 PM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Especially from the snake's point of view.

Laughing out loudly Why am I not surprised, you'd chose to see it that way?

masukuma
#571 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 2:32:12 PM

Hehe... why does he want to save the snake? Figuratively? How stupid can a guy be? To waste his energy trying to help people who neither asked him for his help or will appreciate his help? How dumb can a guy be to be bitten several times by someone trying he is trying to assist? haha yesu alikufia watu Mara moja... sio kukufia kufia watu ovyo! Dumb story!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Mukiri
#572 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 3:30:52 PM

masukuma wrote:
Hehe... why does he want to save the snake? Figuratively? How stupid can a guy be? To waste his energy trying to help people who neither asked him for his help or will appreciate his help? How dumb can a guy be to be bitten several times by someone trying he is trying to assist? haha yesu alikufia watu Mara moja... sio kukufia kufia watu ovyo! Dumb story!

No greater love than...

#573 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 10:38:40 AM

Just imagine.

If you know the history of the Roman Empire then you can imagine how impossible it would have been for Rome to believe and follow a Jewish man long after death and make him the centre of their beliefs system and worship.

The Pope was and still is a very powerful politician with the biggest following, yet the doctrine is based on a simple Jewish man called Jesus, whom, even the Jews, his own people, still don't believe he was the messiah while the people who killed him converted to following him. Isn't that fascinating? Why couldn't the powerful Roman Empire have made one of their own the messiah? The world was looking for the fulfillment of a prophecy, for a King to come and rule the world. Julius Caesar, Augustus would have fitted the bill perfectly, infact, at some point they declared themselves gods yet they are nothing but sad history today.

Anyway, I thought you should know. Thinking out loud.

BBI will solve it
:)
AlphDoti
#574 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:00:45 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
@My brother Alpha. It's okay if your teacher is wrong. Learn Islam is not perfect and accept there are people who do evil things in the name of islam... ohh and we call them islamic extremists

ooh one more thing... they are the majority terrorisers.

Let me repeat: Islam does NOT support TERRORISM. Islam is perfect, Muslims are not, so don't be confused. The Quran where laws of Islam are derived from is 100% the literal word of God: beyond reproach and inviolable. But, Muslims ARE human beings and ARE susceptible to corruption and CAN go on the wrong path.

As for your other statement, "All Terrorists are Muslims… Except the 94% that Aren’t"

CNN: Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated

CNN: Extremists of any color or belief can commit terrorism

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).

If you want to discuss this further, I'm all here for you...
Lolest!
#575 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:10:32 PM

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Jesus preached that we must listen to that Arab conman Muhammad?

And face some rock in Mecca in prayer?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#576 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:23:39 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Jesus preached that we must listen to that Arab conman Muhammad?

And face some rock in Mecca in prayer?

It seems you forget so fast. Yes, and we discussed it here (Post #32: Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:43:57 AM)

And here (Post #198: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:19:26 PM)
Lolest!
#577 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:23:43 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
alphdoti

I can only assume you were not following this discussion when we had it 3 years ago. Your Christian bros have tried this route before in vain... Someone else will come up after you... we know this... We're not getting tired to teach (or you prefer me saying remind instead) you your own Bible...

As @guru said, this simply means that the Law of Moses (Torah) allows Christians to kill anyone who leaves the religion! So Jesus and Muhammad just showed another way! But since they both accepted the laws of Moses then no one is going to hell for killing apostates!

I hope you can engage your brain a little bit and understand that...

We shall all be happy when you gain understanding of Matthew 5
AlphDoti
#578 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:51:40 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Muhammad followed both Christ and Moses (p.b.u.t) as Christ already approved in Matthew 5:17 "I have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill them."

As @guru told you before:
Quote:
the Christians better start believing in the Torah. Otherwise they should be straight and detest the Old Testament and even rebuke it the same way they do the Qur'an! Otherwise leave the Qur'an and Islam alone.
Lolest!
#579 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:14:05 PM

You are gifted in spinning, alph
AlphDoti wrote:
Mo wrote:
@AlphaDoti, please educate me. where in my bible is Muhammed prophesied?

@mo, here it is.

1. First proof: Jesus tells them a day will come when they will not worship in Jerusalem. John 4:21. Yesu akamjibu, "...hamtamwabudu Baba katika mlima huu, wala huko Yerusalemu."
Why? Because one day "Lakini saa yaja, tena ipo, ambapo wale waabuduo halisi"
JESUS REMOVED THE NEED TO WORSHIP AT A PLACE! YOU WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH WHEREVER YOU ARE. NOT TREKKING TO MECCA OR JERUSALEM!

2. Second proof: So which place was Jesus talking about? Isaac was 1st covenant, worshipping at Sinai. Ismael was 2nd covenant, worshipping God in spirit, in Arabia.

3. Third proof: Who was given 2nd covenant? Mt. Parai is where Ismael was taken. See Deut 33:1. Check it out in an encyclopaedia or Google it on the Internet and see where old Mt. Parani is. It is in Arabian peninsula.

4. Fourth proof: Now look at this.
a). "Unabii Dhidi Ya Arabia" Isaiah 21:13. Yaani "Neno kuhusu Arabia... katika vichaka vya Arabia".
b). Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. This messenger will bring down a law and "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth."
c). Isaiah 42:11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar.
LOOOOOL> ARE YOU A PR OFFICER? JU HAPA UNATUCHEZEA!NOT UNLESS THIS MUHAMMAD WAS THE MESSIAH
5. Fifth proof: Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael. Your homework now: who is the ancestor to Kedar? Which prophet was descended from Kedar, who descended from Ishmael?

6. Sixth proof: Jesus said "ANOTHER COMFORTER will come".
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter..."
John 16:7 "...I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you..."
John 16:12-14 "...when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth... but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak... He shall glorify me"

Who came and glorified Jesus? Who came and said Jesus is Massi, translated Christos, translated from Christ?
GLORIFIED JESUS? MOHAMMED IS THE ANTI-CHRIST. DENYING JESUS IS GOD WHO CAME AS FLESH. MUHAMMAD RELEGATES JESUS INTO A SMALLER PROPHET AND QURAN POINTS US TO 2 PRIMARY PEOPLE THAT WE MUST ADORE: MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH
7. Seventh proof: Some will say that Jesus was refering to the Holy Spirit?
Proof 1: If there are 3 friends: Tom, Dick and Harry. One day they're together talking and Tom tells Dick, I'll go and send Harry to come to you. Question is: does this make sense given that Harry is already there with them?
Proof 2: Remember the Spirit has always been there.
Proof 3: Before Jesus was born: When John was in his mother's womb Luke 1:15. Remember John was born before Jesus. Elizabeth was filled Luke 1:41. Zacharias was filled Luke 1:67.
Proof 4: After Jesus was born: Upon Simeon Luke 2:26. Upon Jesus Luke 3:22. Casting out devils by Spirit of God Matt 12:28. Casting out devils by Finger of God Luke 11:20.
FAULTY ANALOGY. MUHAMMAD SENT TO HELP CHRISTIANS?
8. Eighth proof: God tells Israel about a prophet that will come.
Deut 18:18 - Nitawainulia nabii kama wewe kutoka miongoni mwa ndugu zao, nitaweka maneno yangu kinywani mwake naye atawambia kila kitu nitakachomwamuru.
"Brethren" in Deut 18:18, refers to descendant of Abraham.
"Brethren" means descendant of your brothers. Moses descended from Isaac. So who were the brethrens of Isaac? Answer: chidren of his brother, Ismael.
Since Muhammad pbuh was descendant of Ismael, Abraham's first son, then Muhammad pbuh qualifies as a 'brother' to the Israelites, and is indeed the prophet God Moses about in Deut 18:18.
NOOOO. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A STRETCH! ISRAELITES NEEDED A PROPHET, HE COULD NOT HAVE COME FROM THE ARABS, THEIR ENEMIES!!!

9. Nineth proof: The ways Muhammad pbuh was like Moses and Jesus pbuh unlike Moses.
(1) Rejected by his people and then accepted: Moses Yes, Jesus No, Muhammad Yes.
(2) Became a national leader: Moses Yes, Jesus No, Muhammad Yes.
(3) Miraculous birth: Moses No, Jesus Yes, Muhammad No.
(4) Encountered enemies in battle: Moses Yes, Jesus No, Muhammad Yes.
(5) Family - married with children: Moses Yes, Jesus No, Muhammad Yes.
Lolest!
#580 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:26:49 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Muhammad followed both Christ and Moses (p.b.u.t) as Christ already approved in Matthew 5:17 "I have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill them."

As @guru told you before:
Quote:
the Christians better start believing in the Torah. Otherwise they should be straight and detest the Old Testament and even rebuke it the same way they do the Qur'an! Otherwise leave the Qur'an and Islam alone.

which part of the law do you guys follow? Conman Muhammad left you more confused; that scripture is from God, on the other hand it's from man

Do you observe sabbaths and jubilee years?

Carry out animal sacrifices?