#541 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:45:46 AM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:51:11 PM>The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.

<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:36:23 PM> The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

His return in the glory of the Almighty is highly anticipated by the Muslims.... Pray

Good one @guru Applause Applause

Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Zakarias, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

But Muslims DO NOT worship the PROPHETS.

But Mohamed (pbuh) is also a prophet, so you dont worship him?

They will never admit they worship that conman, Muhammad.

But just remember that case of a British teacher in Sudan who asked kids in her class to name some dolls she had. They proposed the name Muhammad.

They demanded she be executed. She was saved thru diplomatic process.

If, the problem is joking with prophets' names, why is it that no Muslim is infuriated when other prophets are mentioned in jest??

Quran 41:6 says: Say thou, [O Prophet:] "I am but a mortal like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is the One God: go, then, straight towards Him and seek His forgiveness!" And woe unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him

Quran 17:23 says: "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life,say not to them a word of contempt

Muhammad s.a.w said: "Do not praise me excessively like the Christians praised Jesus, the son of Mary. I am but a servant, so call me Allah’s servant and Messenger." [Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (4/142)]

when did Allah command you to put Muhammad's name on all Mosques??

The translation of what you see on Mosques:

"There is no diety of worship but the Almighty One and Muhammad is his final messenger"

Anything wrong with that ama you're post is mainly for propaganda purposes?
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
guru267
#542 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:50:01 AM

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him: "Hear O Israel, Our God is ONE Lord!!"

Sasa trinity ni mambo gani na ililetwa na akina nani?? Sad
Lolest!
#543 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:19:28 PM

guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:51:11 PM>The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.

<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:36:23 PM> The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

His return in the glory of the Almighty is highly anticipated by the Muslims.... Pray

Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Zakarias, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

But just remember that case of a British teacher in Sudan who asked kids in her class to name some dolls she had. They proposed the name Muhammad.

If, the problem is joking with prophets' names, why is it that no Muslim is infuriated when other prophets are mentioned in jest??

Quran 41:6 says: Say thou, [O Prophet:] "I am but a mortal like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is the One God: go, then, straight towards Him and seek His forgiveness!" And woe unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him

Quran 17:23 says: "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life,say not to them a word of contempt

Muhammad s.a.w said: "Do not praise me excessively like the Christians praised Jesus, the son of Mary. I am but a servant, so call me Allah’s servant and Messenger." [Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (4/142)]

"There is no diety of worship but the Almighty One and Muhammad is his final messenger"

Is it in the 'Holy' Qur'an? You said something interesting about inventions juzi.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#544 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:29:03 PM

Lolest! wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

Is it in the 'Holy' Qur'an? You said something interesting about inventions juzi.

Quran 47:19 "Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah...|

Quran 48:29 "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah..."
guru267
#545 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:26:04 PM

Lolest! wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

Mukiri
#546 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:09:27 PM

Could it be an oversight that Jesus Christ (pbuh) [Please forgive me Lord, if writting that is bad].. is the ONLY prophet [Woi nisamehe please]? What of Elijah (pbuh)?

Proverbs 19:21
Lolest!
#547 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:31:10 PM

why is the conman's name on houses of worship? Is that what is commanded?
AlphDoti
#548 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 11:29:48 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Could it be an oversight that Jesus Christ (pbuh) [Please forgive me Lord, if writting that is bad].. is the ONLY prophet [Woi nisamehe please]? What of Elijah (pbuh)?

@mukiri, no there is no oversight. Jesus Christ pbuh is not the only prophet.

There were about 124,000 Prophets, who were sent to various nations and tribes throughout history. The last and the final Prophet was the Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

Those mentioned by name in the Quran are only 25.

As for Elijah, the Quran mentioned him twice, by the name "Ilyas". But the Quran does not give indication of the period when he was sent.

"And surely, Ilyas (Elias or Elijah) was of the sent ones. When he said to his people, ‘Do you not fear? Do you invoke Ba`l and forsake the best of creators: Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your fathers of old?!’" (Quran 37:123-126)

NOTE: The Quran says that the majority of Elijah's people denied the prophet and continued to follow idolatry.

But they rejected him, and they will certainly be called up (for punishment),- Except the sincere and devoted Servants of God (among them).” (Quran 37:127-128)
Lolest!
#549 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 11:40:52 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@mukiri, because you worship Jesus Christ pbuh as God Almighty. So the Quran responds to Christians who claim that Jesus pbuh claimed Divinity.

We do not have any problem regarding other prophets like Elijah.

Remember I've always told you, for several years now that, Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Elijah, Zakaria, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

what did Ishmael or Solomon prophesy?

Which of the Bible prophets believed Ishmael was the son Abraham was instructed to sacrifice?
AlphDoti
#550 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 12:25:34 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@mukiri, because you worship Jesus Christ pbuh as God Almighty. So the Quran responds to Christians who claim that Jesus pbuh claimed Divinity.

Remember I've always told you, for several years now that, Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Elijah, Zakaria, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

Which of the Bible prophets believed Ishmael was the son Abraham was instructed to sacrifice?

@lonest, we have already gone down that road before. Please check it here
AlphDoti
#551 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 12:35:11 PM

Mukiri wrote:

Quote:
The Encyclopedia Britannica, (2005 edition) states the following about Elias: “Elijah (who flourished in the 9th century before Christ): also spelled Elias, or Elia, Hebrew Eliyyahu, (was a) Hebrew prophet who ranks with Moses in saving the religion of Yahweh from being corrupted by the nature worship of Baal. Elijah’s name means ‘Yahweh is my God' and is spelled Elias in some versions of the Bible. The story of his prophetic career in the northern kingdom of Israel during the reigns of Kings Ahab and Ahaziah is told in 1 Kings 17–19 and 2 Kings 1–2 in the Old-Testament.”
Mukiri
#552 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 1:14:23 PM

Srore @Alph. I was referring to @Guru assertion, that Jesus Christ was the only one ALIVE. Elijah was also uploaded mzima mzima.

Impunity
#553 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 9:07:25 AM

Bid to quieten Muslim call to prayer amplifies Israel tensions

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Lolest!
#554 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 8:10:39 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@lonest, we have already gone down that road before. Please check it here

Nothing on that link supports the Islamic position
Mukiri
#555 Posted : Sunday, March 05, 2017 10:37:21 AM

A story is told of a man, who saw a snake in distress and reached out to help it. It bit him. And to the surprise of those around, he reached out a second time. It bit him again! A third and a fourth.. until he was able to help the snake.

When asked why he helped the snake, even as it bit him, he said 'It is the spirit of the snake to bite. It is my spirit to help. I will not let the spirit of the snake to overpower that of mine'

hamburglar
#556 Posted : Sunday, March 05, 2017 11:51:00 AM

Mukiri wrote:
A story is told of a man, who saw a snake in distress and reached out to help it. It bit him. And to the surprise of those around, he reached out a second time. It bit him again! A third and a fourth.. until he was able to help the snake.

When asked why he helped the snake, even as it bit him, he said 'It is the spirit of the snake to bite. It is my spirit to help. I will not let the spirit of the snake to overpower that of mine'

Well, that teaching is dumb, dangerous and misleading. A better story would have been a man saw a snake and took off running as fast as his legs could carry him. When asked why he ran, he said 'because I want to live. It's in the spirit of the snake to bite and inject venom in my bloodstream and it's my spirit to think logically and run for safety to avoid getting bitten. I will not let that bite of the snake kill me'.

Mukiri. Snakes will kill you, don't be a hero. Lol.
#557 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 12:52:39 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Well, that teaching is dumb

Hapo, I also agree. It's a story I'd never tell my kids.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#558 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 1:06:25 PM

2012 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

That story is more of a lie than reality. Not practical in real life Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Anti_Burglar
#559 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 1:12:21 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

That story is more of a lie than reality. Not practical in real life Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

What a stupid story.
AlphDoti
#560 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 6:23:33 PM

T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
alphdoti

unfortunately your reply only makes it worse. What's this Islamic law that allows people to be beheaded in public? I wouldn't care if they needed 1000 pure virgins to witness the crime.

What I just saw was just pathetic.

So I'll stand by my initial statement. Going to these muslim countries is a direct risk to your health and sanity. They might just chop off your head because you walked cross legged.

@alma, since you are asking me about Islamic law, to avoid people here misunderstanding and thinking I'm supporting the alleged act in the gutter press, let me use another thread to answer you.

Please read here for my answer...

what is your position on apostasy from Islam similar argument? They fall in the same category of crime right? Religion of peace year right!

@t-bag, the same way Bible says. There is nothing new Islam brought that was not preached by Moses, or Jesus for that matter.

Bible Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods, do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

Matthew 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 8 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Romans 1:20-32 (Paul says) ...They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things... those who do such things deserve death...

NOTE: Apostasy in the Bible.