wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<2526272829>»
Other religious discourse
¿
#521 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:37:31 PM

tycho wrote:
My exertions today have interestingly led me to Genesis chapter 3, and there in have I found a powerful discovery about my relationship and understanding of the woman, nay, myself.

The chain of events in the garden, and the psychology going with it starts with;

1. Naming and companionship - God visits but isn't enough company. Why?

2. Ordering - the eating of the fruit - resulting in the knowledge of good and evil.

3. Emergent punishment and the realization of a new psychology in both the man and woman. A degenerate psychology where the man and woman objectify each other and relate on non mutual terms.

4. Escalation of a degenerative psychology outside of the garden.

Going along the books a pattern emerges: Humanity trying to find God and salvation via a degenerate psychology, that by the time one gets to revelation even the Gospel of Christ hasn't sunk into the human mind and totally transformed it.

Even now, few understand the psychological change implied by Christ. Hence the clamor for the second coming.

Hence my desire and conflict within myself and with the woman.

smile
tycho
#522 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:44:07 PM

¿ wrote:

smile

Be inspired
¿
#523 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:05:37 PM

tycho wrote:
¿ wrote:

smile

Be inspired

Psalm 118:8 - It is better to take refuge in Yahweh, than to put confidence in man.
Wainadi
#524 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:51:11 PM

The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.
Its all good.
Lolest!
#525 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 2:44:53 PM

Wainadi wrote:
The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
guru267
#526 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:36:23 PM

Wainadi wrote:

The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

His return in the glory of the Almighty is highly anticipated by the Muslims.... Pray

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
AlphDoti
#527 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:55:50 PM

guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:51:11 PM>The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.

<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:36:23 PM> The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

His return in the glory of the Almighty is highly anticipated by the Muslims.... Pray

Good one @guru Applause Applause

Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Zakarias, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

But Muslims DO NOT worship the PROPHETS.
Impunity
#528 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:58:51 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:51:11 PM>The one of the many things I love and admire about Islam and Muslims is that they love dead Jews. Akina Jacob, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, And even call them prophets, but hate the live ones.

<Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:36:23 PM> The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

Muslims believe in ALL the PROPHETS of GOD and their TEACHINGS/message: Adam, Enoch, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Aron, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, Ezekiel, Jonah, Elias, Elisha, Zakarias, John, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

But Mohamed (pbuh) is also a prophet, so you dont worship him?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#529 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 4:18:02 PM

Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

He is also a prophet and we don't worship him. We worship Allah (Almighty God). See below:

Quran 41:6 says: 'Say thou, [O Prophet:] "I am but a mortal like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is the One God: go, then, straight towards Him and seek His forgiveness!" And woe unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him'

Hadith narrated by Umar: I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a servant. So, call me the servant of Allah and His Apostle." (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith Number 654 Vol 4, Book 55, )

Quran 38:65 says: 'SAY (Oh Muhammad) "I am only a warner; and there is no deity whatever save God, the One, who holds absolute sway over all that exists"'
¿
#530 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 6:30:49 PM

guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

The highly anticipated return and the fate that awaits the Jews.

Bukhari B.52,N.177 - Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour {of the Last Judgment} will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

AlphDoti wrote:

John 20:31 - But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

1 John 4:15 - Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

AlphDoti wrote:
He is also a prophet and we don't worship him. We worship Allah (Almighty God).

Muslims worship Allah not Yahweh.The only teachings Muslims believe in are those based on the words and deeds of Muhammad.To say otherwise, you would be committing shirk,the unforgivable and gravest sin in Islam.
Mukiri
#531 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 12:48:15 AM

guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

The only messenger from the Almighty who is alive today is Jesus Christ the Messiah (pbuh) who is the best from the descendants of Isaac (pbuh)....

Amen. He was born of a Jew too, no?

Proverbs 19:21
AlphDoti
#532 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:10:00 PM

¿ wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

Bukhari B.52,N.177 - Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour {of the Last Judgment} will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

AlphDoti wrote:

John 20:31 - But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

1 John 4:15 - Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

AlphDoti wrote:

Muslims worship Allah not Yahweh.The only teachings Muslims believe in are those based on the words and deeds of Muhammad.To say otherwise, you would be committing shirk,the unforgivable and gravest sin in Islam.

@muriel, yes son of God like his other brothers below:

1. David: "...Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee". Psalms 2:7

2. Adam: "...Adam, which was the SON OF GOD." LUKE 3:38

3. Nameless: "...the SONS OF GOD saw the daughters of men..." GENESIS 6:2 and 4

4. Jacob: "...Israel is MY SON even my FIRSTBORN." EXODUS 4:22

5. Abraham: "...and Ephraim is my FIRSTBORN," JEREMIAH 31:9

6. Billions: "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the SONS OF GOD.' ROMANS 8:14

And there are many gods indeed! John 10:34: "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken...." refering to Psalms 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.".
Lolest!
#533 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 9:01:30 PM

Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

They will never admit they worship that conman, Muhammad.

But just remember that case of a British teacher in Sudan who asked kids in her class to name some dolls she had. They proposed the name Muhammad.

They demanded she be executed. She was saved thru diplomatic process.

If, the problem is joking with prophets' names, why is it that no Muslim is infuriated when other prophets are mentioned in jest??
AlphDoti
#534 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 6:49:06 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

But just remember that case of a British teacher in Sudan who asked kids in her class to name some dolls she had. They proposed the name Muhammad.

If, the problem is joking with prophets' names, why is it that no Muslim is infuriated when other prophets are mentioned in jest??

Quran 41:6 says: Say thou, [O Prophet:] "I am but a mortal like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is the One God: go, then, straight towards Him and seek His forgiveness!" And woe unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him

Quran 17:23 says: "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life,say not to them a word of contempt

Muhammad s.a.w said: "Do not praise me excessively like the Christians praised Jesus, the son of Mary. I am but a servant, so call me Allah’s servant and Messenger." [Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (4/142)]
¿
#535 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 8:52:24 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
¿ wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

AlphDoti wrote:

AlphDoti wrote:

@muriel, yes son of God like his other brothers below:

1. David: "...Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee". Psalms 2:7

2. Adam: "...Adam, which was the SON OF GOD." LUKE 3:38

3. Nameless: "...the SONS OF GOD saw the daughters of men..." GENESIS 6:2 and 4

4. Jacob: "...Israel is MY SON even my FIRSTBORN." EXODUS 4:22

5. Abraham: "...and Ephraim is my FIRSTBORN," JEREMIAH 31:9

6. Billions: "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the SONS OF GOD.' ROMANS 8:14

And there are many gods indeed! John 10:34: "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken...." refering to Psalms 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.".

Quran 43:81 - Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshippers."

Quran 9:30 - The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

1 John 2:22 - And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.
AlphDoti
#536 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:17:57 PM

Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Impunity wrote:
@AlpgDoti, what tribe was @Mohammed(pbuh)?

Was he a Persian, Yazidi,Arab,Kurd,Jew,Aryan,Turk,Armen or Samaria?

Please answer.
Sad

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an Arab.

Ask me anything bro.

was there a Persian prophet

Not that I'm aware of.

In which Geographical location/country was Mohammed (pbuh) born?

Was it in present day Iraq, Jeddah of Ethiopia?

@impunity, none of the above. He was born in Makkah, in the present day Saudi Arabia. He lived in Makkah then moved to Madina at the age of 53. His father's name was Abdullah, his mother Aminah. His profession was business man, then a Prophet.

Okay.

Unlike @Jesus (Christ), @Mohammed (pbup) was married, and NOT one to wife,two or even 4...but married to several wives,more than FOUR.

So why did he strict his followers to only marry max. 4 wives? what did he discovered wrong with multi-marrying?

Did @Mohammed(peace) have any bros and sisters?

Question one: <Unlike @Jesus (Christ), @Mohammed (pbup) was married...>

Some prophets never married e.g. John the baptist. Some prophets married few wives e.g. Abraham married 3 wives, Moses Married 3 wives, David married 12 wives etc. Some prophets married many wives e.g. Solomon was married to 700 wives. All this is the WILL of God, just like some people are barren or infertile.

Question two: <@Mohammed (pbup) was married, and NOT one to wife, two or even 4... but married to several wives, more than FOUR.>

We have discussed this question severally before. It requires comprehensive response. But in short, this is just your way of attacking and accusing the prophet. Your problem is not really the prophet marriage. Your problem is that you don't believe he is the messenger of Allah. You don't believe that he was receiving revelation. So your problem runs deeper. The issue of bringing up his marriage is just a front, in order to attack Islam. Even if the prophet didn't get married, you would still be attacking.

Question three: <Did @Mohammed(peace) have any bros and sisters?>

Good question. The Prophet (pbuh) doesn’t have biological brother or sister. But he has breast feeding siblings. in fact, the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) never saw his father. His father died when he was barely two months in his mother's womb. His mother died when he was only six years old. Therefore, he was raised as an orphan. This is his childhood grief.
Othelo
#537 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:23:05 PM

so @prophet was married and enjoyed while in this world but promises x no. of virgins for some nutheads...... isorite!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
AlphDoti
#538 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:32:44 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In which Geographical location/country was Mohammed (pbuh) born?

Was it in present day Iraq, Jeddah of Ethiopia?

@impunity, none of the above. He was born in Makkah, in the present day Saudi Arabia. He lived in Makkah then moved to Madina at the age of 53. His father's name was Abdullah, his mother Aminah. His profession was business man, then a Prophet.

what business was he involved in, before the lord Jesus called him to be a prophet.

Only God Almighty calls prophets. Jesus pbuh was also sent by God Almighty.

John 8:40 Yesu akawaambia "Lakini sasa ninyi mnatafuta kuniua, mtu ambaye nimewaambia kweli ile niliyosikia kutoka kwa Mungu, Abrahamu hakufanya jambo la namna hii."

God is not man
Hesabu 23:19 "Mungu si mtu, hata aseme uongo, wala yeye si mwanadamu, hata ajute."
Lolest!
#539 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:49:51 AM

Othelo wrote:
so @prophet was married and enjoyed while in this world but promises x no. of virgins for some nutheads...... isorite!

The conman-prophet even took away his son's wife after he lusted after her.
Lolest!
#540 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:52:50 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Wainadi wrote:

Quran 41:6 says: Say thou, [O Prophet:] "I am but a mortal like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is the One God: go, then, straight towards Him and seek His forgiveness!" And woe unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him

Quran 17:23 says: "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life,say not to them a word of contempt

Muhammad s.a.w said: "Do not praise me excessively like the Christians praised Jesus, the son of Mary. I am but a servant, so call me Allah’s servant and Messenger." [Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (4/142)]

when did Allah command you to put Muhammad's name on all Mosques??