wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<2425262728>»
Other religious discourse
guru267
#501 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 12:19:13 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Muslims beating IsraelLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The false Tel Aviv Israel has jets, drones, bombs and the homosexual hugging abortionists (USA) on their side.
We have those who struggle for the sake of the Almighty and the Messiah son of David on ours.

Let's see who laughs last...
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
¿
#502 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:30:55 AM

guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

so our guru believes Islamic State are there to help them?

They had said they will destroy the kaaba where Muslims worship that stone that was central to moon god worship. That will be greater help for Al ilat worshippers than beating Israel

The false Tel Aviv Israel has jets, drones, bombs and the homosexual hugging abortionists (USA) on their side.
We have those who struggle for the sake of the Almighty and the Messiah son of David on ours.

Is Obama supporting Israel? What about the homosexual hugging abortionists Muslims in the USA?

Jihad also means struggle or holy war. In this context of beating Israel for the sake of Allah, by "we" do you mean the Islamic state(or similar organizations)?

A nice play on words.You're getting better at this.
AlphDoti
#503 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 2:50:38 PM

@muriel, why did you have to create a new user @¿ (inverted question)?
AlphDoti
#504 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 2:55:36 PM

¿ wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

They had said they will destroy the kaaba where Muslims worship that stone that was central to moon god worship. That will be greater help for Al ilat worshippers than beating Israel

Is Obama supporting Israel? What about the homosexual hugging abortionists Muslims in the USA?

Jihad also means struggle or holy war. In this context of beating Israel for the sake of Allah, by "we" do you mean the Islamic state(or similar organizations)?

@muriel, here is for your entertainment

Muriel
#505 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:18:42 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
¿ wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Sorry Alphdoti, I do not watch cartoons. Is there something you want to tell me especially concerning the topic at hand?
Muriel
#506 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:29:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
@muriel, why did you have to create a new user @¿ (inverted question)?

Alphdoti, I have been thinking of retiring Muriel for sometime now. You know, Wakanyugi left (I think), Symbols is nowadays rare, as is Tycho and it may be time for changes. Change is constant ,,,

I have followed ¿ keenly and I must say I like his / her logic. He / She is consistent, especially not deviating from the question "Can Allah save himself from Yahweh?".

Like him / her, I too discovered that being focused helps when talking to you guys - you guys tend to deviate a lot, you know sideshows, cavil, fallacies, now cartoons and what not.

When (definite) I change, I will let you know at once. In the meantime do you believe Allah saves? He had saved others.
¿
#507 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 4:06:52 PM

Bukhari B.52,N.177 - Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour {of the Last Judgment} will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

Allah's hate and plans to kill Jews was established long before your current excuses.

AlphDoti wrote:
¿ wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Alba
#508 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:31:51 PM

Funny graphic that one. Palestinians are on their own. Nowadays even Egypt and Saudi Arabia tend towards Israel.
hamburglar
#509 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 4:34:49 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Any pastors in the house today?

Yes. I am here. What can i help you with my son eight cents? Ask and it shall be given. smile Am in a magnanimous mood today.
guru267
#510 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 6:10:53 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Such a great song.... coming out of the devils mouth Sad
hamburglar
#511 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 6:29:16 PM

guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Just because somebody is ok with gays makes him the devil? How sad.
Mukiri
#512 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:15:46 PM

guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Who needs the Teacher more? Know-it-all, like you.. or the purported 'devil' Hussein? Christ Jesus said something about this.

Proverbs 19:21
guru267
#513 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:33:11 PM

Mukiri wrote:
guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Who needs the Teacher more? Know-it-all, like you.. or the purported 'devil' Hussein? Christ Jesus said something about this.

Definitely the devil Mubarak Hussein Obama. May the Creator guide his lost soul.
guru267
#514 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:36:29 PM

hamburglar wrote:
guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Only the devil can support human beings degrading themselves below animals
Mukiri
#515 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:46:55 PM

guru267 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

Definitely the devil Mubarak Hussein Obama. May the Creator guide his lost soul.

Applause Maybe if you sang it too, you'd stop killing people. By creed or deed. The Word says something too, about the power of the tongue.

Pesa Nane
#516 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:55:03 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Any pastors in the house today?
(26 October 2014)

Yes. I am here. What can i help you with my son eight cents? Ask and it shall be given. smile Am in a magnanimous mood today.

Truly in a magnanimous mood, BUT you are 245 days late!!
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Muriel
#517 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 8:41:59 AM

hamburglar wrote:
guru267 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Amazing grace.....

What a wimp of a response to such a robust assertion!

I can visualize you looking left then right, then behind, weighing your words carefully, measuring them, ensuring that they are very brief and neutral then clicking post.

Then getting the hell out of the thread.

What a waste!
hamburglar
#518 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2015 3:48:19 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar. Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.

These delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.

At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.

Each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it.

Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.

The speaker began— exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.

Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness.

And this is the purpose of human life.

THIS IS MY COMMANDMENT THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER, THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL!

That is not true. You are responsible for your own happiness. Nobody has the power to dictate your happiness. Our happiness does not lie in the happiness of other people, it lies within yourself.
Mukiri
#519 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2015 7:30:37 PM

hamburglar wrote:
That is not true. You are responsible for your own happiness. Nobody has the power to dictate your happiness. Our happiness does not lie in the happiness of other people, it lies within yourself.

wazua wrote:
Dear Members,

With utmost respect, we're reviving this thread.
Please, pretty please, we request:

1. Only post inspirational/spiritual messages
2. No arguments no preaching
3. If you need to dispute Christian beliefs, use another thread.

The Wazua spirit

Please respect @Admin!

tycho
#520 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:10:00 PM

My exertions today have interestingly led me to Genesis chapter 3, and there in have I found a powerful discovery about my relationship and understanding of the woman, nay, myself.

The chain of events in the garden, and the psychology going with it starts with;

1. Naming and companionship - God visits but isn't enough company. Why?

2. Ordering - the eating of the fruit - resulting in the knowledge of good and evil.

3. Emergent punishment and the realization of a new psychology in both the man and woman. A degenerate psychology where the man and woman objectify each other and relate on non mutual terms.

4. Escalation of a degenerative psychology outside of the garden.

Going along the books a pattern emerges: Humanity trying to find God and salvation via a degenerate psychology, that by the time one gets to revelation even the Gospel of Christ hasn't sunk into the human mind and totally transformed it.

Even now, few understand the psychological change implied by Christ. Hence the clamor for the second coming.

Hence my desire and conflict within myself and with the woman.