Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages123>»
Other religious discourse
Siringi
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:43:27 PM

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
washiku
#2 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 11:17:41 AM

Pray for our country in your today's prayers.
AlphDoti
#3 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 8:10:45 PM

LISTEN TO THE VIDEO TO THE END, AND LISTEN TO HOW TECHNOLOGY, WILL DISAPPEAR, AFTER THE ENEMIES USE NUCLEAR POWER IN WAR. ALLAH TO KEEP US SAFE. AMEEN!

The Return Of The Muslim Jesus
According to Islam Jesus’ (pbuh) return is usually described as taking place just outside Damascus:
At this very time Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it.

The Subordinate Of The Mahdi
At this time, Jesus descends to meet the army of the Mahdi which will be preparing for battle. It will be just before the time of prayer.
Muslims will still be preparing themselves for the battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus, son of Mary would descend.

Why Jesus (pbuh) returns to earth?

The Return of Jesus - Yusuf Estes
AlphDoti
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:45:06 PM

Muslims more numerous than Catholics: Vatican said on Sunday (Reuters)

guru267
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:15:15 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Shame on you

@Alph please do not post anything about Christianity here as per admins instructions ok!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
AlphDoti
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:31:30 PM

guru267 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Shame on you

@Alph please do not post anything about Christianity here as per admins instructions ok!

ok
AlphDoti
#7 Posted : Monday, May 26, 2014 10:55:26 AM

@muganda I want to contribute to the "fruit" them. See Matt 21:42.

The Jews expected 3 persons: Elias, Christos (Christ), and That Prophet.

1. Elias
Jesus (pbuh) said John (a.s) came by way of Elias.
Matt 17: 12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed."
"Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them."

2. Christ (Hebrew Messiah -> Christos in Greek -> Christ in English, which means the annointed one)
We know Jesus (pbuh) was the Christ
John 1:19 "And we know Jesus was the Christ."

3. So who was the That Prophet?
Matt 21:42.
Jesus said, "Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
AlphDoti
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 5:35:20 PM

guru267 wrote:

Submit to the power of the one God as Christ always did!

Muslims are guided by true teachings of all prophets, including Jesus peace be upon him.
Quran 1:4 - (Oh Allah) You alone we worship, you alone we ask for help.

Jesus (pbuh) said I and the Father are one, is like me saying me and @guru are one in this. Jesus (pbuh) did not mean they are the same thing "physically", but in mission.

1. John 14:28 - Jesus says: My father is greater than I.
2. John 10:29 - Jesus says: My Fatrher is greater than all.
3. Matt 12:18 - Jesus says: I cast out devils with the spirit of God.
4. Luke 11:20 - Jesus says: I with the finger of God cast out devils.
5. John 05:30 - Jesus says: I can't of my own do nothing. AS I hear, I judge. For I speak not of my will, but the will of my Father.
6. Mark 13:32 - Jesus says: No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the son, but only the Father.
7. Luke 4:8 - Jesus says: It is written: 'worship the Lord your God and serve Him only'
8. Luke 11:2 - Jesus says: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
NOTE: Not my will, but God's will
9. Matt 7:21 - Jesus says: None of those who call me lord will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
NOTE: doing God's Will

Anyone who says, not my will but God will is a Muslim. Muslim means the one submits his will to the will of God. Jesus Christ (pbuh) says, not my will but God's will.
AlphDoti
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:31:11 PM

@admin, thank you for bringing this here for miscellaneous discourse!
Impunity
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:07:40 PM

@Admin pia nayo...nKt!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

jokes
#11 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 2:22:11 PM

Siringi wrote:
The title of this thread is a tad misleadingSad

while Ijumaa is the official day for obligatory congregational prayers ...
Not exactly like Sabath

?....from Mr Google..... allow me to C&P..

"Muslims observe five formal prayers each day. The timings of these prayers are spaced fairly evenly throughout the day, so that one is constantly reminded of God and given opportunities to seek His guidance and forgiveness.

Muslims observe the formal prayers at the following times:

Fajr (pre-dawn): This prayer starts off the day with the remembrance of God; it is performed before sunrise.

Dhuhr (noon): After the day's work has begun, one breaks shortly after noon to again remember God and seek His guidance.

'Asr (afternoon): In the late afternoon, people are usually busy wrapping up the day's work, getting kids home from school, etc. It is an important time to take a few minutes to remember God and the greater meaning of our lives.

Maghrib (sunset): Just after the sun goes down, Muslims remember God again as the day begins to come to a close.

'Isha (evening): Before retiring for the night, Muslims again take time to remember God's presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness.

In Muslim communities, people are reminded of the daily prayer times through the calling of the adhan.

This is interesting.

I have noticed Muslims Praying and turning their heads and touching their ears as they pray.

what do the movements symbolize and what words do they use to pray to Allah, our lords prayer? talk about your troubles?

explain

Lolest!
#12 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 2:34:01 PM

The dance moved here, twendee!!smile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#13 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 2:55:51 PM

Muslims claim to beleive in Jesus and even quote the gospels.

Yet Jesus said about heaven in Matthew 22:
Quote:
Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

But you guys say in your teachings that there will be marriage and you will have many spouses who will be pure. Jesus said we will be like angels, the islamic position is that we'll continue with super bodies drinking wine and having sex!

AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Submit to the power of the one God as Christ always did!

Muslims are guided by true teachings of all prophets, including Jesus peace be upon him.
Quran 1:4 - (Oh Allah) You alone we worship, you alone we ask for help.

Lolest!
#14 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 3:20:28 PM

This JESUS Muslims claim to follow also said about adultery and divorce

Matthew 5

Quote:
27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old,[c] ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[d] 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
31 “Furthermore it has been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality[e] causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

Muhammad was an adulterer because he married his daughter in law after his son divorced her(this was after Muhammad had lusted after her)

Jesus disallowed divorce except on sexual immorality grounds. You guys divorce for whatever reason!

You also allow remarrying for divorcees!!
jokes
#15 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 3:27:18 PM

Siringi wrote:

Not exactly like Sabath

"Muslims observe five formal prayers each day. The timings of these prayers are spaced fairly evenly throughout the day, so that one is constantly reminded of God and given opportunities to seek His guidance and forgiveness.

Fajr (pre-dawn): This prayer starts off the day with the remembrance of God; it is performed before sunrise.

Dhuhr (noon): After the day's work has begun, one breaks shortly after noon to again remember God and seek His guidance.

'Asr (afternoon): In the late afternoon, people are usually busy wrapping up the day's work, getting kids home from school, etc. It is an important time to take a few minutes to remember God and the greater meaning of our lives.

Maghrib (sunset): Just after the sun goes down, Muslims remember God again as the day begins to come to a close.

'Isha (evening): Before retiring for the night, Muslims again take time to remember God's presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness.

In Muslim communities, people are reminded of the daily prayer times through the calling of the adhan.

is there a standard prayer for each of this sessions?
what are the exact times to pray?
what are the body movements for? e.g touch the head, touch your face , ears etc?
masukuma
#16 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 3:31:20 PM

Lolest! wrote:
The dance moved here, twendee!!smile

Wengine tumewachwa monologuing huko 'I renounced Islam'
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#17 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 5:50:42 PM

jokes wrote:
Siringi wrote:

Not exactly like Sabath

is there a standard prayer for each of this sessions?
what are the exact times to pray?
what are the body movements for? e.g touch the head, touch your face , ears etc?

@jokes
1. Yes, there is a standard prayer for each session. Some two cycles, some three cycles, and others four cycles. Duas are also standard and there are for all occasions.

2. Times of prayer is time period, but for in jamaat (in congregation) is timed/exact to ensure people pray together in planned manner
Morning prayer (fajr) - 5:00am (period from 5:00 - 5:45)
Afternoon prayer (dhur) - 1:15pm (period from 1:15-4:00)
Mid-afternoon (asr) - 4:15pm (period from 4:15-5:00)
Evening (maghrib) - 6:45pm (period 6:45-7:30)
Night prayer (isha) - 8:15pm (period 8:15-4:00am)

3. Body movements? Standing, bowing, prostration and sitting.

jokes
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:42:43 PM

Thanks
Tebes
#19 Posted : Friday, June 06, 2014 11:20:42 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

5:05am - Take bath (only for me and my wife if there was any love making that night) and prepare for salah (prayer)

If there wasn't any???
No taking bath, yes?
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
AlphDoti
#20 Posted : Friday, June 06, 2014 12:13:30 PM

Tebes wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

5:05am - Take bath (only for me and my wife if there was any love making that night) and prepare for salah (prayer)

If there wasn't any???
No taking bath, yes?

If there wasn't any, then bath is any other time of the day 8am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 5pm, 8pm... whichever other time. But bath is a must before prayer if there was landing.