27 Pages«<24252627>
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
Uram
#501 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 8:32:51 AM

Total waste of resources.
kaka2za
#502 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 9:14:45 AM

And there is a new 'Kabura'.
Director of Administration who only provided a birth certificate as her main qualification.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
aemathenge
#503 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 9:42:41 AM

sqft wrote:
Basi walikuwa Difathas shopping centre hapo mwea.

Man, I am a potential Sponsor to this absolutely gorgeous Pretty Young Thing from Difathas.

Please do not deflate my wild anticipation because I have not felt this way since I was an acne face ex mono at Kagumo in 1983.
aemathenge
#504 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 9:54:18 AM

Uram wrote:
Total waste of resources.

Allow me to rebut.

Her Excellency, and her 46 peers, on the one hand, and Members of Kirinyaga County Assembly, and their peers in the Great Republic of Kenia, on the other hand, now have a template to observe.

The wide media coverage. An opportunity to ask some pretty embarrassing questions.

An opportunity to play to the Gallery.

Her Excellency will tally the costs involved to defend herself against engaging with the Honorable Members of the County Assembly at home.

I try to imagine what are the costs, Political, Monetary, and legal, that Her Excellency incurred to pull this off.

What will she need to do to repay those who stood by her in these "trying" times, and I just don't mean monetary but political debts?

Would it have been cheaper to sort this matter in Kerugoya?

The Honourable members now know how to put up a proper impeachment, and trust me, more will come up, not only in The Great County of Kere Nyaga, but Nationwide.

I rest.
aemathenge
#505 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 9:57:57 AM

... oh, and by the way, who meets the respective costs for prosecuting and defending the impeachment?

Do the Honourable Members charge the Kere Nyaga County Treasury for travel, accommodation, entertainment, and legal costs for the impeachment?

Can Her Excellency charge the Kere Nyaga County Treasury for the same?
sqft
#506 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 12:13:18 PM

aemathenge wrote:
... oh, and by the way, who meets the respective costs for prosecuting and defending the impeachment?

Do the Honourable Members charge the Kere Nyaga County Treasury for travel, accommodation, entertainment, and legal costs for the impeachment?

At the end of the day you kirinyagans will foot all the bills. As you have said hapo juu, it'd have been better if you had sat under a mugumo tree hapo kerugoya and sorted your domestic issues. But ona sasa, you have incurred bills running all the way from difathas to parliament. And you also have to pay Mr Waiganjo for defending his wife.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Gathige
#507 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 1:37:07 PM

sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

At the end of the day you kirinyagans will foot all the bills. As you have said hapo juu, it'd have been better if you had sat under a mugumo tree hapo kerugoya and sorted your domestic issues. But ona sasa, you have incurred bills running all the way from difathas to parliament. And you also have to pay Mr Waiganjo for defending his wife.

And all the bills will be paid on the Invoice date just like Miji Miji's imprests.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
sqft
#508 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:12:24 PM

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
T-Bag
#509 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:20:09 PM

sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
sqft
#510 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:00:13 PM

Time for waiguru now to clean kirinyaga county govt just like uhuru has done huko bunge. You are either with waiguru or against her. Time to weed out the traitors. They should know who is boss.
murchr
#511 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:02:21 PM

sqft wrote:
Time for waiguru now to clean kirinyaga county govt just like uhuru has done huko bunge. You are either with waiguru or against her. Time to weed out the traitors. They should know who is boss.

How?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#512 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:06:15 PM

T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

Doesn't matter, you cannot have it both ways. Let Baba relax and eat pole pole. All the name calling won't help, he is used to that!!!

He shouted himself to RTS Bondo, wacha tukule ujeuri yenu.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#513 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:46:01 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

Doesn't matter, you cannot have it both ways. Let Baba relax and eat pole pole. All the name calling won't help, he is used to that!!!

Wacha ku catch feelings bure. This is Babu's deputy president. We knew this is bure. Wenye kura ndio wataamua
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#514 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 5:44:10 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

Wacha ku catch feelings bure. This is Babu's deputy president. We knew this is bure. Wenye kura ndio wataamua

Am not catching, just reminding all & sundry how Baba broke NYS 1 & 2 mukasema nini? Lord of poverty while NYS inapatia vijana kazi. Truth be told. Am sure you supported her at a point. Let us celebrate your and other Kenyans misjudgement.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Thitifini
#515 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 6:34:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

Am not catching, just reminding all & sundry how Baba broke NYS 1 & 2 mukasema nini? Lord of poverty while NYS inapatia vijana kazi. Truth be told. Am sure you supported her at a point. Let us celebrate your and other Kenyans misjudgement.

I support this. If Kenyans didn't learn a thing 2013-2017, wacha tukuliwe thendes. Ata Babu wacha akule yake, wakenya wakirudishwa pre-2002 economically maybe wataanza kufikiria.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Taurrus
#516 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:14:51 AM

My prayer which seems to being answered is for the common mwanainchi to suffer to the extreme from the coast to bondo, from loitoktok to turkana all the way to mand3ra thro garissa. And hopefully after that their eyes will open widely and focused to their suffering and the ready solution at their feet!
Taurrus
#517 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:18:38 AM

To be fair this is only a state of affair that is prone to Afr8cans wherever they are!
AlphDoti
#518 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:29:01 AM

Thitifini wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:

Mwosho mmoja

I support this. If Kenyans didn't learn a thing 2013-2017, wacha tukuliwe thendes. Ata Babu wacha akule yake, wakenya wakirudishwa pre-2002 economically maybe wataanza kufikiria.

I agree with Angelica. He has been making noise since 1997, what have the people said? Now he decides to keep quiet people are crying ati why is RAO not talking. Let him relax now. No one appreciates his sacrifice.
aemathenge
#519 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 4:25:23 PM

So,

Apparently, not.
Angelica _ann
#520 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 4:35:44 PM

aemathenge wrote:
So,

Apparently, not.

But things are still hot for her, will she govern until 2022.