wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<1718192021>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
TAZ
#361 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:52:43 AM

This lady is definitely being fixed but I think she should 'step aside for investigations', hizi shida ni mingi sana.

Kama ningekuwa Uhuru i would replace her with Ngilu after all she was cleared by EACC so i don't understand why she hasn't been reinstated.
alma1
#362 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:53:24 AM

Kweli Much Know ni PA.

My friend understand the meaning of responsibility. And the phrase "the buck stops here"

Now you go and protect her and even have a demo with matching T-shirts if you wish.

The rest of the country knows better.

No sane person would allow such shenanigans in the own house.

If there are other thieves in other departments, do the patriotic thing and tell us. It seems you know. You seem to know a lot more than Waiguru. Who did not know that someone in her office was buying biros for 8k

Much know, she's either complicit in these allegations or she's too inept to be running a ministry. Choose one.

Don't come here trying to see sijui the light. Ohhh others are stealing, oooohh its because she's a woman, ohhhh,,,ohhhh, ohhhhh.

If you are her friend, tell her the way out. It's very simple.

Arrest those people you are saying here bought that piano. Before her afternoon meetup with Parliament.She has to bring us a fattened cow to eat today. Otherwise, go post on Jubilee Facebook groups, here we don't listen to nonsense.

You don't need to be a sexist to know that. Whatever that means.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Much Know
#363 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:58:09 AM

dunkang wrote:
Much Know wrote:

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!

Buda boss, hata kama hii ni kitu yako, tafasali, kuwa na huruma. Hurumia nchi hii yetu. Hurumia familia millioni kadhaa zenye zinalipa ushuru na kukosa kula mlo unaofaa, ndiposa wamnunulie waiguru carpet ya MILLIONI 3.4 ya ofisi.

If she does not know what goes on in her office, WHY THE HECK IS SHE STILL IN OFFICE?

SHE IS DOING GREAT WORK. Have you ever tried to procure stuff with government and NOT forced to raise your price becuause "everybody knows" kuna kitu kidogo wacha this "illogical" story being bandied around of payment delays? I have never, but that's the way it's been working since the 80's for each and everything government was buying, corruption money is added in price always, this is the nexus with chickengate, turkwell gorge, pens, kila kitu, pointing at waiguru how exactly? what do you sack her for exactly, scrutinizing every receipt for KES 50billion, hata wewe bwana, at least somehow in her department the thieves are being caught. DONT FORGET she reported the other thieves before you knew!
A New Kenya
Jus Blazin
#364 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:00:56 AM

TAZ wrote:
This lady is definitely being fixed but I think she should 'step aside for investigations', hizi shida ni mingi sana.

Kama ningekuwa Uhuru i would replace her with Ngilu after all she was cleared by EACC so i don't understand why she hasn't been reinstated.

Ngilu Devolution ministry???? Pray Pray Pray
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Swenani
#365 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:00:59 AM

Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

What is she trying to say, that SHE DOESN'T KNOW?

She doesn't know who bought the piano
She doesn't know who bought the pens?
She doesn't know who basically stole from Kenyans?

When she says that she has not seen the piano or the TV, what is she saying?

Someone stole the property?

If so who?

Why doesn't she know who stole the property?

So exactly what does she know?

Exactly what does she do? Like seriously.

I'm wondering what's worse a CEO who is heading the most corrupt ministry since Nyayo or a CEO who doesn't know that their Ministry is the worst since Nyayo?

Either way, she has to go or give us the slaughtered bull.

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!

Much Know

Oh come on.....who are these procurement officers you are talking about?

Now I'm sexist?

Don't be a comedian, we agreed here we leave comedy to churchill show.

What say you about the alleged vibrators?

If you find corrupt people, get rid of them. Do something. Not coming here to whine sijui people hate you more than they hate the other corrupt CS's.

What are you going to say next. That its ok for Uhuru not to fire hire because even Raila has corrupt people in his group?

Do you even understand what you are saying.

She has to go for the survival of njumbiree. Now that JAP is gone, she has to be sacrificed. So go on saying I'm sexist.

She was setup coz she's lazy. Can't escape responsibility.

The Financial reforms and the constitution seem to be working. Surely yours is a case of someone who has been living in darkness and when the light comes, you whine, complain and complain and complain, and nag nag about the light like a lazy woman, sijui condom dispenser blah blah blah with no clear trail to waiguru, do not be so resistant to change and make wazua a place of "change resistant fellows", those guys who tell the conductor to "bribe the cops" we continue with our "normal safari" although i am a big supporter of boy child programme, the lady has been doing a great job, at least in her department, the "usual suspects" are getting caught, ask what is happening in the other departments, are there no thieves there? Very clean people eh? Usijidanganye. Are this the ONLY thieves in Waigurus department? Jibu hio?

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
alma1
#366 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:04:39 AM

Much Know

Continue talking. Please understand, until we see the face of someone who bought a piano for an office and a TV we have just been told does not exist for 1.7 million we are not listening.

You are just talking to yourself.

Tis not tha time for talking. Someone is going to lay on this sword. It's your choice, Waiguru or the fellows you are saying signed sijui what.

Please have no doubt in your mind, that piece of paper did not appear by mistake in those documents. It was probably the PS himself who did it so save himself from being labeled a thief by the jubilee brigade.

tafakari hayo sana.

Until you bring us the people who did this, you are talking to people who won't believe another word you say.

Hayo tafakari zaidi.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

dunkang
#367 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:07:57 AM

Much Know wrote:
dunkang wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Buda boss, hata kama hii ni kitu yako, tafasali, kuwa na huruma. Hurumia nchi hii yetu. Hurumia familia millioni kadhaa zenye zinalipa ushuru na kukosa kula mlo unaofaa, ndiposa wamnunulie waiguru carpet ya MILLIONI 3.4 ya ofisi.

If she does not know what goes on in her office, WHY THE HECK IS SHE STILL IN OFFICE?

Have you ever tried to procure stuff to government and NOT forced to raise your price becuaus "everybody knows" kuna kittu kidogo wacha this "illogical" story being bandied around of payment dealys? I have never, but that's the way it's been working since the 80's for each and everything government was buying, corruption money is added in price always, pointing at waiguru how exactly, what do you sack her for exactly, scrutinizing every receipt for KES 50billion, hata wewe bwana.

In my area of expertise, jobs from GoK are at least 75% of my workload.

Yes, jobs are hard come by, so, "lobbying" is the way most of the firms get jobs from GoK departments and parastatals. BUT, there is no justification of raising cost of goods and services by over 10 times (1000%). Anything above 15% of the estimates should be disqualified.

Waiguru should be JAILED for GROSS INCOMPETENCE and possible THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS!
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Much Know
#368 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:09:29 AM

Swenani wrote:
Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

What is she trying to say, that SHE DOESN'T KNOW?

She doesn't know who bought the piano
She doesn't know who bought the pens?
She doesn't know who basically stole from Kenyans?

When she says that she has not seen the piano or the TV, what is she saying?

Someone stole the property?

If so who?

Why doesn't she know who stole the property?

So exactly what does she know?

Exactly what does she do? Like seriously.

I'm wondering what's worse a CEO who is heading the most corrupt ministry since Nyayo or a CEO who doesn't know that their Ministry is the worst since Nyayo?

Either way, she has to go or give us the slaughtered bull.

Much Know

Oh come on.....who are these procurement officers you are talking about?

Now I'm sexist?

Don't be a comedian, we agreed here we leave comedy to churchill show.

What say you about the alleged vibrators?

If you find corrupt people, get rid of them. Do something. Not coming here to whine sijui people hate you more than they hate the other corrupt CS's.

What are you going to say next. That its ok for Uhuru not to fire hire because even Raila has corrupt people in his group?

Do you even understand what you are saying.

She has to go for the survival of njumbiree. Now that JAP is gone, she has to be sacrificed. So go on saying I'm sexist.

She was setup coz she's lazy. Can't escape responsibility.

The Financial reforms and the constitution seem to be working. Surely yours is a case of someone who has been living in darkness and when the light comes, you whine, complain and complain and complain, and nag nag about the light like a lazy woman, sijui condom dispenser blah blah blah with no clear trail to waiguru, do not be so resistant to change and make wazua a place of "change resistant fellows", those guys who tell the conductor to "bribe the cops" we continue with our "normal safari" although i am a big supporter of boy child programme, the lady has been doing a great job, at least in her department, the "usual suspects" are getting caught, ask what is happening in the other departments, are there no thieves there? Very clean people eh? Usijidanganye. Are this the ONLY thieves in Waigurus department? Jibu hio?

scientifically, Nagging has been found to attributed to be more of a feminine form of interpersonal communication rather than masculine, OTHERWISE this is a cultural expression you ought to know, i am not interested in Babylonian hypocrisy neither european political correctness, tegemea FACTS plus a bit of your good culture and psychology brother if you want mental peace.
A New Kenya
TNT
#369 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:13:10 AM

I thought in the eyes on the law Ignorance is no defense.Now, here is a boss who is using ignorance as her defense when her department is under relentless attack.
Much Know
#370 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:15:32 AM

dunkang wrote:
Much Know wrote:
dunkang wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Have you ever tried to procure stuff to government and NOT forced to raise your price becuaus "everybody knows" kuna kittu kidogo wacha this "illogical" story being bandied around of payment dealys? I have never, but that's the way it's been working since the 80's for each and everything government was buying, corruption money is added in price always, pointing at waiguru how exactly, what do you sack her for exactly, scrutinizing every receipt for KES 50billion, hata wewe bwana.

In my area of expertise, jobs from GoK are at least 75% of my workload.

Yes, jobs are hard come by, so, "lobbying" is the way most of the firms get jobs from GoK departments and parastatals. BUT, there is no justification of raising cost of goods and services by over 10 times (1000%). Anything above 15% of the estimates should be disqualified.

Waiguru should be JAILED for GROSS INCOMPETENCE and possible THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS!

There i will have to raise you for CONFLICT OF INTEREST bro, moral hazard calls for me to consider that your statement is purely based on your PERSONAL interest, people can be COMPLETELY MENTALLY BLIND when it comes to their interest without knowing it, just like tribal voting. One can competently/wisely "choose" to disregard your appraisal of the situation
A New Kenya
Jus Blazin
#371 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:18:36 AM

TNT wrote:
I thought in the eyes on the law Ignorance is no defense.Now, here is a boss who is using ignorance as her defense when her department is under relentless attack.

Same goes for Muigai wa Kenyatta
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Swenani
#372 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:29:39 AM

Stealing proper

Quote:
Among these were: a photocopier at Sh1.4 million; 45 external hard disks at Sh11,102 each; a laptop bought for Sh206,000; 18 tailor-made clear male and female condom dispensers at Sh25,000 each; CorelDraw software for Sh3.4 million; a computer and personal laptop for Sh1.1 million; and carpets at Sh3.8 million.

There was also a photocopier worth Sh1.4 million, anti-virus software that can be bought at Sh75,000 in the open market but supplied to the ministry at Sh973,780 and Adobe InDesign CS6 software at Sh1.9 million while it can be bought at Sh160,000 in the open market.

The directorate also bought a Yamaha piano for office use at Sh235,500.

In one case, the ministry bought one shredder for Sh64,750 and on the same day bought three others for Sh930,000, meaning it paid more than four times the cost of one for the second lot.

In November 2013, the Huduma Kenya Secretariat paid Sh242,500 for 100 4GB flash disks, meaning it paid Sh2,425 for a flash disk that ordinarily costs Sh500 in the open market.

Quote:
Mr Kanini Kega (Kieni, TNA) and Dr Eseli Simiyu (Tongaren, Ford-Kenya) pointed out projects in their counties that were on the list — a purportedly completed market in Mweiga at Sh26.9 million and the completion of a market in Bungoma for which Sh2.3 million was the final payment.

“I know a market in Bungoma was done but the governor has been taking credit for it,” said Dr Simiyu.

“It is unfortunate that all this has been happening in this country and the information we are getting is from the Devolution ministry. The Mweiga market they say is not even complete. It is shocking and I now know who to ask,” he added.
FRM2011
#373 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:46:16 AM

Never thought I would ever say this on wazua, but I really empathize with @murchr, @muchknow and the rest of Denis Itumbi's team. Your work is simply impossible, but take heart friends, pesa ya wanaume hutoka bali. A man gotta feed his family.

ION, am hearing a rumour that the instructions to fix madam are coming from the house on the hill.
popat
#374 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:13:01 PM

She may be culpable but i see a link in all this hullabaloo.Agnes-(lake),Mangit(lake),the Youth chick who hepaad with 500 milli.(lake),Ouko(lake).Couldn't they be part of the scheme of maneuver to destroy this jubilee.
hardwood
#375 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:24:27 PM

popat wrote:
She may be culpable but i see a link in all this hullabaloo.Agnes-(lake),Mangit(lake),the Youth chick who hepaad with 500 milli.(lake),Ouko(lake).Couldn't they be part of the scheme of maneuver to destroy this jubilee.

They all eat and then waigoorooo is blamed. It's all political.
Caramba
#376 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:27:42 PM

Ati dynamic duo? Looks like the bumbling duo to me.
dunkang
#377 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:28:12 PM

Corruption in Kenya does not know race, tribe and/or political affiliation.

This is THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS!
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Swenani
#378 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:29:54 PM

popat wrote:

Uko na shida!
masukuma
#379 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:53:49 PM

popat wrote:

yes... and they are doing a good job at it! they are independent bodies that are to have oversight of public funds... if Jubilee stopped stealing and misusing figures these people would have nothing to report... so wakae hapo. If you go to the bank for a loan your ethnic affiliation with Uhuru will not save from the actions of these people. So wakae hapo!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
nakujua
#380 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 2:06:58 PM

instead of discussing the ugali making machine we are busy hapa smile