wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

37 Pages«<3334353637>
sk 2008 get- together
wanyuru
#681 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:16:00 PM

@ Leona why cant we all be in Sagana by 10.a.m ....9 ni mapema sana.

@ Willing to learn,NO CAMCORDERS!!

Yes am a slow walker,but i never walk backwards.(anonymous)
leona
#682 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:22:00 PM

@Njung'e

just wondering,where will you be headed after the jump? coz if we come to Blue Post for nyamchom..and you're supposed to be heading back the other direction...unaweza potea...Lol

@All,here are the confimed bungeers

1. Njung'e

2. Wanyuru

3. Wendz

4. Leona

5. Y - (suspecting could be Cindano or Mlefu..)

Others who 'hatujamalizana' but they are in the list.....so am rather confused if they're in or out......

6. Albertross

7. Willingtolearn

And the other two who pulled out ati 'wanaenda mombasa na maralal'...Lol

Lemmi not unleash names...but they owe me big time..(hint hint...a dude and a dudette)

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
Njunge
#683 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:53:00 PM

@Leona,

Blue post am out but if the chom will be in Sagana or Nyeri,am game.I'll head East to Meru Park via either Makutano or Nanyuki............mmmmh....where is Albert?.There used to be a popular nyamchom place by the name Kungu Maitu in Nyeri.Quite long and am not sure it still exists.How about that?......and am also thinking Wanyuru and Wendz might decide to buy me the summits available within 30Km radius........I would stay definitely......BTW am i wrong to believe one of the chickens is Ecstacy?.....Bure kabisa...!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
ngwono
#684 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:36:00 PM

@Njung'e

Did i understand you well.As in you are going for the jump with all your house hold including chickens au nini?????I would advose you to leave them home for x-mas lest skerians celebrate on them instead of nyam chom.Hata guka of the old generation cannot do that blunder.

Without Holiness no man shall see God.Dear God,mould me to be a vessel of honour at this End times,to remain Obedient to your Word in all situations.Amen!
leona
#685 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:04:00 PM

@Njung'e

Am sure your absence would be felt by many...so,i suggest we go to makutano..though i dont really know if they have good places..ama we just head to Sagana(which has enough classic joints)..changuo ni letu...Wendz,Wanyuru,Y and Mlefu...what do you say..Sagana ama Makutano??? And by the way,i aint naming any names...hao chicken wanajijua tu....wawili tu...dude and dudette.....

leona
#686 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:12:00 PM

@Wanyuru

We said we be there by 9 coz wa-Africa ni wale wale,ukisema 10 watakuja 11..that time the sagana sun is over head and the last person to bungee at past 1 will just melt and and drip some soup to the hungry crocs...hehee

mlefu
#687 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:32:00 PM

ama Guka you slaughter one Mbuzi,say kesho..'ihii ciaku niciuii guthinja?'.... come with it when its kidogo dry.. mama watoto akiuliza unaenda wapi.. mwambia to Mt Sinai..am told umezalisha wasichana wengi mpaka una wa-name alphabetically..lol......ikifika i will bring my cat to verify that its safe for human consumption.... then Kaigangio can organise for a jiko.. then wendz can choma for the survivors.. left overs tutatuma na G4....'twihamwe guka?'

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
Njunge
#688 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:33:00 AM

@mlefu,

Nini..??...This ihii know more about fish than goats.Hawawezi chinja hata mende...bure kabisa....!

@Ngwono,

Mpaka kale kadogo katakua........Time for everyone to re-charge in readiness for 2009.Ama?.Starts tommorrow with Daniella's favourite.The shores of Lake Nakuru with all that pink.I love it too.

Guka wa bijuti...
mlefu
#689 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:38:00 AM

fishhh.. one time i tried preparing a fish meal.. i thought since it lives in water..why not boil it with water...nyefff nyeff.. that was the last time i tasted fishhhh..

diff case..am told summit might be out of supply .. so be ready for tusker..the nearest station will be sagana so YOU must have a mosquito net if you wish to have a mosquito free drink..

my grandsons want to jump..below 10..are they allowed?

?

Njunge
#690 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:50:00 AM

@mlefu,

Mwathani.....!!....Boiled fish?....Kirimu no ta mwatu..(..a fool is like a beehive..-:) ).Fried 'fis and sips' (Fish and chips) ama na kuon hapo 'car was' (Car wash)...hey!...na managu!...Dear.You just sent my taste buds on a wild run..!!..

Kids under twelve or under 40 kgs can't bungee.....Si ujaribu mama watoto?

Guka wa bijuti...
albertross
#691 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:24:00 AM

@ Njung'e,it still exists but I think it is living on borrowed time.
I know other great place in Nyeri if people are up to it.

Guys,guys........don't use my silence as an excuse to cry off..ati saying since am not there it is probably off...Mlefu..yes you am speaking to you.....

Wendaz,you are allowed to jump as long as you give an undertaking you will replace the cord after you go............because nobody will be able to use it safely ater you......ama umeanza diet.hehehe.

Yes,10 nil!!

Thinking is free...............so THINK!!
leona
#692 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:31:00 AM

@All

as the day approaches...people get more silent...we're now just counting hours! Wa!

Anywayz,I have malizanad with the bungee facilitators,we're slotted for 9:30 am....So number one...jitayarishe! If anyone else wants to join us...you are most welcome...only you dont get the group discount..you pay 4,000Ksh and you dont choose what time you can jump so ata ukipewa 2pm when the sun is out to melt you..hauna la kusema....Lol

@all bungeers

I'll email you the map + Programme,so you wont have any excuse to come late or 'confuse' the timings... Please do not under any cicumstances leave your Camera and Cam-corders at home!! afadhali uwache diapers

wanyuru
#693 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:33:00 AM

@ Leona. Can i take the Number 1 Slot?

Yes am a slow walker,but i never walk backwards.(anonymous)
mlefu
#694 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:34:00 AM

ok..me whatever is served..mimi NIKO ready.

mama watoto.... hehe hehe remember the Wahi Kuwahi con lady.. well huyo ni shadow..this is one situaton she can scream and i really cant put her through that.

cheering squad..am thinking tutajibebea food yetu... am told guka is number one.. whomever put u there wanted to create a delay.. 1 hr up there and u still screaming,praying,fasting,driving,peeing all at the same time..

leona
#695 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:54:00 AM

@Wanyuru

Ongea na Guka,he booked number one but i have a feeling he can give it out once reality dawns on him.. Personally,i have decided to be last...am 'saving the best for last'...hehhee

Wendz
#696 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:22:00 AM

@Albertross

Been on diet for a while... not because of the rope really,the diaper usage thingy.... But anyhow,i have managed to come down to around the safe range. If they are not very strict with their 140kgs,i am sure to jump.

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Njunge
#697 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:21:00 AM

@Albertross,

uh...!.Now we don't have to worry about nyamchom then.

@Leona,

Ngabu says you name this group The Sagana Seven.....mmmhhh...What a good idea!...Yes.The peeping Toms,cheering sijui what are not recgnised.....!!..bure kabisa...!..hehe...!!

@Bungeers,

Am officiallly off.Spend the rest of the day finetuning the jalopy.Damn thing.Hope it doesn't resist to make the journey.Tukutane Sagana palipo na majaliwa.

@Skerians,

I wish all,including families and those close to you,a merry festive season and a happy new year.Drink if you must but don't drive.Remember to buckle whether using public or private means.Remind your seatmate or passengers to do the same.I have a story to tell on this but let's leave it for now.Be safe.It's better than to be sorry......God be with you.

Adios

Guka wa bijuti...
mlefu
#698 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:41:00 AM

Muthee... hehe..ati you need how days to get the damn thing starting..lol.. by the way kama iko na spare tank..beba super mingi..nairobi hii kitu imekosekana kama Pondi na steven.m... dont sahau to bring the little girl.. wacha tuonge hii mambo mapema......

am counted among the Kapenguria or is it sagana seven..kama sii hivyo am calling for a media blackout..wewe!!!!!

Xmass.. be blessed,if you must drink and drive..drink maziwa..ya ngombe ama hii ingine,live and let live..enjoy guys

ecstacy
#699 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:04:00 PM

Imebidi..Njunge,unaita nani kuku ya kenchic?!..I'm carrying a parachute (umbrella ya Coke) just in case the rope gives in...Wendz go easy
Wendz
#700 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:38:00 PM

@leona

i think i can make money here... Assuming i ask for a token for all those people behind me (for their safety's sake) and i agree to swap my position,i could recoup my jump charges.... May be start a post with a heading like 'POSITION ON SALE'.... with people like Ecstacy who love their life,i have prospective customers already!! hehehehe...

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.