wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Hang out with Chris Kirubi
Wordsmith10
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:57:29 PM

He may not be your best buddy, but I believe there are some vital lessons we can all learn from Dr Chris Kirubi. I have a small article about him, if you have a minute, kindly read it and don't forget to share. smile

>>http://tinyurl.com/knjz6sg<<
FREE CLASSIFIED ADS, JUST A CLICK AWAY (SITE)
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:18:50 PM

Wordsmith10 wrote:
He may not be your best buddy, but I believe there are some vital lessons we can all learn from Dr Chris Kirubi. I have a small article about him, if you have a minute, kindly read it and don't forget to share. smile

KeruJames, I take great exception to Citizens of the Virtual Republic who use multiple handles to promote their wares.

Stick to one for it gives me (us) the impression that you are a slimy Citizen.

Ponder that.
aemathenge
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:26:10 PM

... and stop behaving like you are Mr. Kirubi reincarnate.

There can be only one Chris Kirubi.

Your little article has you inserting your "personal life" snippets as fitting into Mr. Kirubi's profile. Get a life pal.
harrydre
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:32:23 PM

Quote:
5pm to 8pm: Time for my lovely wife and family

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
mawinder
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:39:00 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Wordsmith10 wrote:

KeruJames, I take great exception to Citizens of the Virtual Republic who use multiple handles to promote their wares.

Stick to one for it gives me (us) the impression that you are a slimy Citizen.

Ponder that.

Is this boy related to SMutaga111 and Associate?
mpobiz
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:49:34 PM

harrydre wrote:
Quote:
5pm to 8pm: Time for my lovely wife and family

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly this I can also bet you did not get this from your rolemodel aka your idol aka your god
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
harrydre
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:50:28 PM

Kusadikika
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:13:39 PM

These are signs of the ninio stop working. These guys are all over America. Old men with flashy cars lakini performance iko chini kabisa...... the more it goes down the flashier car you need to keep the girls around.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:57:01 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

These are signs of the ninio stop working. These guys are all over America. Old men with flashy cars lakini performance iko chini kabisa...... the more it goes down the flashier car you need to keep the girls around.

Or maybe the plumbing is still in order and he just has too much money to splash? Could that also be a possibility?
I think it's ok to enjoy your cash while you are still here on earth after you've educated your children enough to be self reliant. What do you think?

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:20:14 PM

smile
washiku
#11 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 12:07:43 PM

innairobi
#12 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:51:44 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Or maybe the plumbing is still in order and he just has too much money to splash? Could that also be a possibility?
I think it's ok to enjoy your cash while you are still here on earth after you've educated your children enough to be self reliant. What do you think?

If you had billions in your bank account and you know you can't take the billions to your grave, what would you do? Personally I would enjoy the best things money can buy...maybachs, annual trips to the bahamas, eastern European "fish" etc etc. Ask billionaire Trump. You should never be like Bill Gates to donate all your fortune to charity, basically meaning you are donating your hard earned cash to the world's hopeless losers....and making them lazy.

kabisa. pesa ni ya kukuliwa siyo ya kuzika especially if you are this rich.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
T-Bag
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:42:43 AM

Popular blogger Robert Alai wrote:

“After looting billions from KENATCO, Uchumi and KQ, Colon Cancer is what is taking Kirubi to the grave and he knows it. Without a single cent. Sad. ‬He came back to Kenya to hand over his wealth to a trust as he continues to get his treatment in the US. Impact lives. Don’t loot!‬”

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

“Stole from public companies, Kenatco, Uchumi and then destroyed them, used some of that money to build a mall in a westlands, now funding the construction of a destructive coal plant in beautiful LAMU but that money is useless now because it won’t buy you good health.”

https://twitter.com/Robe...tatus/974352067748880384
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
masukuma
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:22:14 AM

T-Bag wrote:

“After looting billions from KENATCO, Uchumi and KQ, Colon Cancer is what is taking Kirubi to the grave and he knows it. Without a single cent. Sad. ‬He came back to Kenya to hand over his wealth to a trust as he continues to get his treatment in the US. Impact lives. Don’t loot!‬”

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

“Stole from public companies, Kenatco, Uchumi and then destroyed them, used some of that money to build a mall in a westlands, now funding the construction of a destructive coal plant in beautiful LAMU but that money is useless now because it won’t buy you good health.”

https://twitter.com/Robe...atus/974352067748880384

So if you don't loot you will not die of cancer? very interesting!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:47:01 AM

masukuma wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

Hapa you are late my fren. This was discussed in another thread months ago but anyway stealing or no stealing the road or the destination is still the same for all of us
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:54:45 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

Hapa you are late my fren. This was discussed in another thread months ago but anyway stealing or no stealing the road or the destination is still the same for all of us

I think I was on the other thread and asked the same question! no one answered it! they keep on making the same deductions and I will keep on asking until someone says something satisfactory
KulaRaha
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:31:22 AM

Quote:
If you had billions in your bank account and you know you can't take the billions to your grave, what would you do? Personally I would enjoy the best things money can buy...maybachs, annual trips to the bahamas, eastern European "fish" etc etc. Ask billionaire Trump. You should never be like Bill Gates to donate all your fortune to charity, basically meaning you are donating your hard earned cash to the world's hopeless losers....and making them lazy.

This is poverty talking...someone who is still chasing material things not knowing the greatest riches you can leave behind is a legacy...not some Maybach or 4 wives Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Kirubi's legacy is hanging out with women of loose morals, and stealing. He won't be remembered for anything...erased from history as all thieves are.

Poverty mentality manenoz.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
majimaji
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:33:00 PM

masukuma wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

No, you die of malaria, cholera or typhoid
masukuma
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:32:12 PM

majimaji wrote:
masukuma wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Boniface Mwangi wrote:

No, you die of malaria, cholera or typhoid

partially correct - you die of Malaria, pneumonia, cancer, HIV/AIDS in that order
hardwood
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:31:52 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Quote:
Personally I would enjoy the best things money can buy...maybachs, annual trips to the bahamas, eastern European "fish" etc etc.

This is poverty talking...someone who is still chasing material things not knowing the greatest riches you can leave behind is a legacy...not some Maybach or 4 wives Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Kirubi's legacy is hanging out with women of loose morals, and stealing. He won't be remembered for anything...erased from history as all thieves are.

Poverty mentality manenoz.

So how will this "legacy" help someone after they are dead? Live your own life, don't live to please others. Live your life to the fullest - maybachs, wives and all. We live only once, and then it's dust to dust.