11 Pages«<891011>
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist
Angelica _ann
#181 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:06:36 PM

murchr wrote:
Before

After

We knew it was coming. NTV has done him good

Great move by Madowo just on time; while he is still strong and visible!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#182 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:10:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Before

After

Murchr, you are becoming a very bitter man. Larry resigned and he's getting a much better job than posting on wazua.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#183 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:14:25 PM

alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Before

After

Murchr, you are becoming a very bitter man. Larry resigned and he's getting a much better job than posting on wazua.

Good for him. I have interests in NMG and all i want is total restructuring....from presentation to content. TV in Kenya is crap. Its time for re-invention.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#184 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:29:31 PM

murchr wrote:
Before

After

I thought it was @impunity
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#185 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:39:56 PM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:
Before

After

I thought it was @impunity

Madowo could be Impunity.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#186 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:45:17 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Before

After

Good for him. I have interests in NMG and all i want is total restructuring....from presentation to content. TV in Kenya is crap. Its time for re-invention.

NMG & media in Kenya has no clue. Am happy I left despite charts showing otherwise & I don't regret!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#187 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:55:32 PM

Chonolists are who they are due to the platform (TV station) they have. Without the platform they are zero. Chida for most of them after fame has gotten to their heads they get to think the platform is a nuisance. Many have resigned and gone into oblivion....or to some little known chinese channels which no one watches and became irrelevant. For chonolists once you are out of the limelight you become zero.
hardwood
#188 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:10:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
Chonolists are who they are due to the platform (TV station) they have. Without the platform they are zero. Chida for most of them after fame has gotten to their heads they get to think the platform is a nuisance. Many have resigned and gone into oblivion....or to some little known chinese channels which no one watches and became irrelevant. For chonolists once you are out of the limelight you become zero.

This reminds me....is the former top chonolist Robert Nagila still alive?
obiero
#189 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:25:02 PM

hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Kathryn Omwandho has the best voice I have ever heard on TV or radio..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
masukuma
#190 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 11:12:26 PM

hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Coolbull
#191 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 11:42:03 PM

Larry Madowo simply over-priced himself. Soon atajua hajui.

He is subtly arrogant and proud like viewers owe him the viewership.
He should have learnt from the likes of Victoria Rubadiri.
Spikes
#192 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 6:28:54 AM

Coolbull wrote:

The rain has begun beating him unconsciously! Shame on you
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Angelica _ann
#193 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 9:35:12 AM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV

Problem of watching Inooro TV only smile
FRM2011
#194 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 11:50:42 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV

Be kind my sister. Its good friday. And to their defence, Inooro's editorial policy and that of the entire Royal media group has been heavily influenced by their CEO rather than the owner. Most people will tell you that Wachira Waruru is a professional. Not shocking being the son of the late Waruru Kanja son-of-Wairimu. He always insisted in the full name as typed above. He hit the roof in parliament after Ouko was killed and criticized the govt forgetting he was a full cabinet minister. Moi fired him the following day and he was soon "caught" with foreign currency without a permit and jailed.

Shida ni watu wa Kameme Tv. @hardwood's TV is usually locked permanently on the Kameme channel.
obiero
#195 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 11:44:51 PM

Coolbull wrote:

I think he's overtly arrogant.. He's my cousin and I have told him several times to tone down.. Though he won't be in the cold for long as he is talented

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
aemathenge
#196 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 2:06:50 AM

obiero wrote:
he is talented

wooooh hang on !!!

He is W H A T ??
masukuma
#197 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:38:38 AM

obiero wrote:
Coolbull wrote:

I think he's overtly arrogant.. He's my cousin and I have told him several times to tone down.. Though he won't be in the cold for long as he is talented

I used to connect with him - now I don't! It's a tough life out in the cold especially if the big names decide to blacklist you! We have had charismatic people getting to really bad situations after a couple of years out in the cold. If I was him - I would spin up a youtube channel and do some content (Carol Mutoko style) and build a base off that.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#198 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:56:28 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV

Be kind my sister. Its good friday. And to their defence, Inooro's editorial policy and that of the entire Royal media group has been heavily influenced by their CEO rather than the owner. Most people will tell you that Wachira Waruru is a professional. Not shocking being the son of the late Waruru Kanja son-of-Wairimu. He always insisted in the full name as typed above. He hit the roof in parliament after Ouko was killed and criticized the govt forgetting he was a full cabinet minister. Moi fired him the following day and he was soon "caught" with foreign currency without a permit and jailed.

Shida ni watu wa Kameme Tv. @hardwood's TV is usually locked permanently on the Kameme channel.

@Frm2011 You mixed up the chronology of events on the Waruru Kanja story.He was jailed in 1981 and Ouko was murdered years later.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#199 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 10:32:59 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV

The only cctv I know is the one for my home security.
Impunity
#200 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 3:29:31 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

he went to CCTV

The only cctv I know is the one for my home security.

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.