I do not know why I find this funny

We all smile differently.smile
hardwood
#5062 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:18:48 PM

Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ushamba kilo kumi na nusu.

You guys who were born in town will never appreciate the beauty and and magic of indoor plumbing. When you have spent your life walking for miles for several hours to fetch a mtungi of water and now you can see clean, hot water flowing directly in your house, that's like magic. Niite mshamba but this is a beautiful picture to me. She has taken a picture in something that means a lot to her and I am sure when her friends in Mwingi see this photo they will be filled with envy.

I love that natural lady, more gorgeous that those who learn fake American accent hapo Hurlingham.

So how many wazuans have a bathtub in their homes? Before you chekelea the lady for being fascinated by one.
Impunity
#5063 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:34:53 PM

Huddah Monroe Shock Absorbers.

Sad Sad Sad

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Kusadikika
#5064 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:22:24 PM

Swenani wrote:
I do not know why I find this funny

Because you see his thoughts, "Sasa huyu pumbavu anacheka ovyo ovyo ya nini, kuniweka hapa nikipiga picha iko na faida gani, bure kabisa!!"Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
washiku
#5065 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:19:13 PM

hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ushamba kilo kumi na nusu.

You guys who were born in town will never appreciate the beauty and and magic of indoor plumbing. When you have spent your life walking for miles for several hours to fetch a mtungi of water and now you can see clean, hot water flowing directly in your house, that's like magic. Niite mshamba but this is a beautiful picture to me. She has taken a picture in something that means a lot to her and I am sure when her friends in Mwingi see this photo they will be filled with envy.

I love that natural lady, more gorgeous that those who learn fake American accent hapo Hurlingham.

So how many wazuans have a bathtub in their homes? Before you chekelea the lady for being fascinated by one.

You should have asked who doesn't have...
hardwood
#5066 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:14:26 PM

washiku wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kuna bathtubs kwa hizo 'apartments' za rongai, embakasi, donholm, kinoo etc where majority of wazuans are said to reside?
Thitifini
#5067 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 12:47:05 AM

hardwood wrote:
washiku wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kuna bathtubs kwa hizo 'apartments' za rongai, embakasi, donholm, kinoo etc where majority of wazuans are said to reside?

correct that with 'to own'.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Swenani
#5068 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 6:45:37 AM

hardwood wrote:
washiku wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Wazuans do not live in apartments, the few who have made it live in flats along jogoo rd, while the rest reside in council houses in shauri,yols, lols, ziwa, baha,makongeni,madiwa and jericho
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
nakujua
#5069 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 10:14:23 AM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:
washiku wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Wazuans do not live in apartments, the few who have made it live in flats along jogoo rd, while the rest reside in council houses in shauri,yols, lols, ziwa, baha,makongeni,madiwa and jericho

aiii, you mean ololoo ni kwa hustlers, those houses have own compounds smile wachana na apartments - the down side is that a single unit might have several tenants - lakini usiingilie ololoo.
Museveni
#5070 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 11:15:30 AM

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Lolest!
#5071 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:22:19 PM

Urinals in Paris

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#5072 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 2:31:51 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Urinals in Paris

Drool Drool Drool

Impunity
#5073 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 4:51:56 PM

Impunity
#5074 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 5:29:11 PM

Impunity
#5075 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 5:58:12 PM

Impunity
#5076 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 6:04:33 PM

Impunity
#5077 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 6:17:04 PM

Impunity
#5078 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 6:31:23 PM

Impunity
#5079 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 6:43:56 PM

masukuma
#5080 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 7:36:56 PM

lol....
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!