320 Pages«<251252253254255>»
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2
kayhara
#5041 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:30:12 PM

smile smile The all new TOYOTA SUBARU

To Each His Own
popat
#5042 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:43:57 PM

Toyota Subaru Merger.Ama ni J.VLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
geofreygachie
#5043 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:25:45 PM

popat wrote:

Toyota Subaru Merger.Ama ni J.VLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The 86 is a series of sports cars jointly developed by Toyota and Subaru and solely manufactured by the latter. It features a boxer engine, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout and 2+2 seating.

It is sold worldwide under three different brands with respective model names:

Toyota 86 in Asia, South Africa, South America and Australia;[1] GT86 in Europe; both of the preceding names in New Zealand; FT86 in Nicaragua and Jamaica;
Subaru BRZ worldwide;
Scion FR-S in the US and Canada.
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
Lolest!
#5044 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:41:41 PM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
washiku
#5045 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:56:17 PM

Othelo
#5046 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:06:41 PM

Swenani wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Mpaka am feeling cold for the nigga smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Kusadikika
#5047 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:08:41 PM

washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ushamba kilo kumi na nusu.

You guys who were born in town will never appreciate the beauty and and magic of indoor plumbing. When you have spent your life walking for miles for several hours to fetch a mtungi of water and now you can see clean, hot water flowing directly in your house, that's like magic. Niite mshamba but this is a beautiful picture to me. She has taken a picture in something that means a lot to her and I am sure when her friends in Mwingi see this photo they will be filled with envy.
Kusadikika
#5048 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:12:21 PM

Othelo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Mpaka am feeling cold for the nigga smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Usijipatie stress ya baridi Othelo. That guy has no problems in the world. Hii ndiyo guka husema anavuta bila kutoa mbegu..... and you can see how he protects it from all the water.. let everything else get wet lakini hiyo ndom isipoe.
nakujua
#5049 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:16:10 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ushamba kilo kumi na nusu.

You guys who were born in town will never appreciate the beauty and and magic of indoor plumbing. When you have spent your life walking for miles for several hours to fetch a mtungi of water and now you can see clean, hot water flowing directly in your house, that's like magic. Niite mshamba but this is a beautiful picture to me. She has taken a picture in something that means a lot to her and I am sure when her friends in Mwingi see this photo they will be filled with envy.

very true, if the same was taken at java with the ka plastic cup or next to a car nothing would be wrong with Kenya smile
dunkang
#5050 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 4:45:04 PM

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Impunity
#5051 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:14:01 PM

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#5052 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:41:32 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I love that natural lady, more gorgeous that those who learn fake American accent hapo Hurlingham.

Impunity
#5053 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:37:08 PM

Impunity
#5054 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:57:44 PM

Swenani
#5055 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:23:52 AM

I do not know why I find this funny

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#5056 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:24:30 AM

washiku
#5057 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:27:20 AM

Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I love that natural lady, more gorgeous that those who learn fake American accent hapo Hurlingham.

Sure. Hata huyu tumekupee.

Swenani
#5058 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:40:08 AM

washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

She is doing it the worng way, she is supposed to be held like a wheelbarrow not squat on a wheelbarrow.

@Wamunyota, please offer tutorials for this lady!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#5059 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:11:08 AM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
washiku wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

She is doing it the worng way, she is supposed to be held like a wheelbarrow not squat on a wheelbarrow.

@Wamunyota, please offer tutorials for this lady!

Kama huyu?

Impunity
#5060 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:50:51 PM