wazua Wed, May 22, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

320 Pages«<170171172173174>»
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2
kysse
#3421 Posted : Monday, March 09, 2015 9:02:03 PM

Laughing out loudly smh.
but kids did know how to have fun those days. Ask your kid to jump into a muddy pool and he will tell you abt germs,dettol,bacteria.
radio
#3422 Posted : Monday, March 09, 2015 10:11:13 PM

Ngong wrote:
Swenani wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
freiks wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
What I miss most...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jeso

Missed this too, i remember it was only one guy who had underpants in our group and incidentally on this too seems the same, only difference was that his was torn

And it was red in colour. And he used to tuck the shirt into it so that you know he owns one Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

and it had a Title " James Bond"smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Reminds me of some terrible old man who collected clothes and went away with them when he found boys in his dam! Imagine going home ndathe! Laughing out loudly

Fantastic days those were.
derick
#3423 Posted : Monday, March 09, 2015 11:02:06 PM

Atalaku wrote:
What I miss most...

Good ol days,miss em too
Your income is directly related to your philosophy, Not the economy.-Jim Rohn
UpcomingPaperChaser
#3424 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:08:27 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Exactly my taste!! The bigger the berry, the juicier it is!! no bones just leather so soft like bird feathers!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Swenani
#3425 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:10:07 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Exactly my taste!! The bigger the berry, the juicier it is!! no bones just leather so soft like bird feathers!!

smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Muriel
#3426 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:15:34 PM

Atalaku wrote:
What I miss most...

The one in white tshirt with his arms over his head must be thinking "Mayooooo".
Wamunyota
#3427 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:23:13 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Naukimezwa kama hio paka?
Hutia Mundu!!
Wamunyota
#3428 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:26:08 PM

radio wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Swenani wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
freiks wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
What I miss most...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jeso

Missed this too, i remember it was only one guy who had underpants in our group and incidentally on this too seems the same, only difference was that his was torn

And it was red in colour. And he used to tuck the shirt into it so that you know he owns one Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of some terrible old man who collected clothes and went away with them when he found boys in his dam! Imagine going home ndathe! Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly This happened to us back in the day.A grandma came and collected our clothes.She nyooshad us properly before returning the clothes.Interestingly, we were back there the following week.
Hutia Mundu!!
mlefu
#3429 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:41:45 PM

derick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

reminds of our 1st classmate to grow public hair..during break's,we would sit around to watch "it grow"..when the "2rd hair" showed up even the girls were invited..damn.. most of the girls never made it to high school.
Swenani
#3430 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:49:58 PM

mlefu wrote:
derick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

reminds of our 1st classmate to grow public hair..during brakes,we would sit around to watch "it grow"..when the "2rd hair" showed up even the girls were invited..damn.. most of the girls never made it to high school.

Impunity
#3431 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:56:44 PM

Swenani wrote:
mlefu wrote:
derick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

reminds of our 1st classmate to grow public hair..during brakes,we would sit around to watch "it grow"..when the "2rd hair" showed up even the girls were invited..damn.. most of the girls never made it to high school.

Hii yake ilikuja na Solar Impulse 2 plane!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

UpcomingPaperChaser
#3432 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:37:17 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Naukimezwa kama hio paka?

But at least namezwa but leather so soft like bird feathers!!! Try one!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Swenani
#3433 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:42:40 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#3434 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:44:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kysse wrote:

@bigchick

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Unawezamezwa hata miguu especially coming back from washroom at 1am and climbing the bed without turning on the light.
Jesssso!!!!
Pray Pray Pray
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Pedes
#3435 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:47:17 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
radio wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Swenani wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
freiks wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
What I miss most...

Jeso

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly This happened to us back in the day.A grandma came and collected our clothes.She nyooshad us properly before returning the clothes.Interestingly, we were back there the following week.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
@Ngong and @Wamunyota were you part of the Duva mpararo or dam chacha class of late 80s to early 90s?
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
Lolest!
#3436 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:50:27 PM

mlefu wrote:

reminds of our 1st classmate to grow public hair..during break's,we would sit around to watch "it grow"..when the "2rd hair" showed up even the girls were invited..damn.. most of the girls never made it to high school.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Forester
#3437 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 7:32:05 PM

Lolest! wrote:
mlefu wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sad Sad Sad
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
derick
#3438 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:56:45 PM

Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mlefu wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sad Sad Sad

Your income is directly related to your philosophy, Not the economy.-Jim Rohn
Euge
#3439 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:19:17 PM

derick wrote:
Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mlefu wrote:

Sad You boys started eating fish when you were too young
Lord, thank you!
washiku
#3440 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:40:38 AM