wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Defrauded after supply of goods
KIMZEE
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:13:00 AM

FRAUDED

ladies and gentlemen how do i get justice.
I was given a tender to supply [...], an organisation based in westlands, devan house with one hundred bags of potatoes.the director instructed that the delivery point is mombasa road at north airport godown.I was given one of the staff who was to receive did have the receiving stamp to stamp the delivery note. so i was instructed to go back to office for stamping and handover the invoice.after that I went to their office where I found no one. I contacted the guy who said will be in the office the following day. come the following day, I contacted the owner who said i didnt deliver and therefore cant pay. friends where do I turn to.
frustrated youth.
Euge
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:29:16 AM

Woi
Lord, thank you!
Muheani
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:45:47 AM

KIMZEE wrote:
I was given a tender to supply an organisation based in westlands, devan house with one hundred bags of potatoes.the director instructed that the delivery point is mombasa road at north airport godown.I was given one of the staff who was to receive did have the receiving stamp to stamp the delivery note. so i was instructed to go back to office for stamping and handover the invoice.after that I went to their office where I found no one. I contacted the guy who said will be in the office the following day. come the following day, I contacted the owner who said i didnt deliver and therefore cant pay. friends where do I turn to.
frustrated youth.

Have heard lots of similar stories from grain/Cereal suppliers.

Due dilligence helps

However to answer your Question...start at the nearest CID office.......they just might help if they dont get a cut.
Swenani
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:46:54 AM

KIMZEE wrote:
I was given a tender to supply an organisation based in westlands, devan house with one hundred bags of potatoes.the director instructed that the delivery point is mombasa road at north airport godown.I was given one of the staff who was to receive did have the receiving stamp to stamp the delivery note. so i was instructed to go back to office for stamping and handover the invoice.after that I went to their office where I found no one. I contacted the guy who said will be in the office the following day. come the following day, I contacted the owner who said i didnt deliver and therefore cant pay. friends where do I turn to.
frustrated youth.

What evidence do you have of the delivery? Kama hauna just turn to God
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:16:12 AM

Most of the time in such issues guys advise you go for @Mawinder. Though I wouldnt go for him myself
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:17:19 AM

100 bags at one go to a new client; Isorite!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:18:41 AM

FRAUDED...thats why you were swindled, hiyo kizungu yako iko yuu sana.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

alma
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:22:37 AM

Young frustrated youth

First, pole sana

Second...Wazuans will help never you. Here we just like hearing stories about fundamentals. Real frauded issues will not pass the smell test.

Go to this forum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528794620491396/

I promise you, they work better than the CID.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
accelriskconsult
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:30:40 AM

KIMZEE wrote:
frustrated youth.

Boss its always good to perform some due diligence first

The company has a website which is obviously faked [...]

From the contacts listed, Truecaller identifies the owners of the numbers as follows;

0717 980839 - Martin Nairoview
0731 016346 - Masha Offy

Your best bet is the nearest CID office and they will tell you that they have already received complaints against the company. But I doubt that you will get your money back.

Bigchick
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:33:09 AM

Dear Frustrated Youth

The truth is you have been conned.Second truth is "wewe ni mjinga"

Having said that, start by reporting to the police, seek legal advise too and seek Gods peace.

Then use all means at your disposal to make their life uncomfortable.

Facebook and Twiiter have done wonders for some people.Give their names, phonenumbers, physical address, email etc.You might be surprised to see many more people come up that they were also conned.

We should not let conmen walk amoungst us.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
ZZE123
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:50:37 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Dear Frustrated Youth

Having said that, start by reporting to the police, seek legal advise too and seek Gods peace.

Facebook and Twiiter have done wonders for some people.Give their names, phonenumbers, physical address, email etc.You might be surprised to see many more people come up that they were also conned.

smile smile smile
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Gordon Gekko
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:06:39 PM

Pole bro.
I'm looking at their website and I cant see a single potato. When they ordered your 100 sacks of POTATOES, what did they say they do?
KIMZEE
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:29:11 PM

the guys from their websites says that they do supplies. when I enquired they told me that they supplies to refuge camps and other international organisational organisations that offer food aid to less fortunate people. where is mawinder i must do something.
sanity
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:54:30 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Dear Frustrated Youth

wewe @bigchick..wacha kuwa mkali.First ebu respond to my question here ..http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.as...osts&t=26050&p=2
Hope is not a strategy
Braza
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:52:08 PM

KIMZEE wrote:
the guys from their websites says that they do supplies. when I enquired they told me that they supplies to refuge camps and other international organisational organisations that offer food aid to less fortunate people. where is mawinder i must do something.

Refugees dont partake potatoes.
Admin, Luckily; age will one day transform me into an Elder.
accelriskconsult
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:32:36 PM

KIMZEE wrote:

These crooks have conned many in the guise of NGOs and they ask for anything from beans to cooking oil.

I know someone who took merchandise worth Sh 5m on credit to supply to a similarly structured organization that had offices in Lavington.

He did it despite several warnings that he was possibly dealing with crooks. Dude ended up in Industrial Area Prison for obtaining goods under false pretences.

The walalos who had lend him the goods forgave him after 1 year in the cooler and he got released.

madollar
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:33:52 PM

KIMZEE wrote:

similar stories were doing the rounds a few years back of a company in westlands.....Just file it under experience and move on.
hmmm
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:47:02 PM

.kbo.co.ke domain is a red flag. they could not afford a domain?
tinker
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:14:02 PM

Just thinking:
Because this is already gone, am advising @KIMZEE to ask /and start a new thread named 'How to detect a fake deal' this would help him /other s in future and Wazuan can chip in their experiences too.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Rankaz13
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:33:47 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
Pole bro.
I'm looking at their website and I cant see a single potato. When they ordered your 100 sacks of POTATOES, what did they say they do?

smile smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.