wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

25 Pages«<1213141516>»
NSE IPO
mnandii
#261 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 4:31:26 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:
KCB Capital has been admitted as a Trading Participant at the Nairobi Securities Exchange.

Our view: This augurs well for the NSE and investors in the stock as the fee will reflect in the second half likely to uplift the Exchange's income. The addition of another player in the brokerage industry also indicates a growing market and confidence that players have in the opportunities in this line of business as Kenya seeks to graduate into an Emerging market in coming years. (Old Mutual, 05.09.2014)

Quite good.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#262 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 4:35:30 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Wait for the refunds, and a mad rally after the listing! This one will hit 40 bob within days of listing!

Bookmark this post.

its interesting how our views converge at the crucible of share knowledge at times. this is the perfect time for an ipo before happy times are over.

It's sad! I stand alone to say the share should follow NSE 20 share index down in the coming months. Pray
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
hisah
#263 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 5:58:08 PM

mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Wait for the refunds, and a mad rally after the listing! This one will hit 40 bob within days of listing!

Bookmark this post.

its interesting how our views converge at the crucible of share knowledge at times. this is the perfect time for an ipo before happy times are over.

It's sad! I stand alone to say the share should follow NSE 20 share index down in the coming months. Pray

You're not alone. I expect this one to be bull trap then in 2015 the discussion will be how people are averaging down after being trapped...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
sparkly
#264 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 12:30:00 AM

hisah wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Bookmark this post.

You're not alone. I expect this one to be bull trap then in 2015 the discussion will be how people are averaging down after being trapped...

If HAL could hit 25, NSE hitting 40 is not so far fetched...

@Hisah how far do you reckon the share will go?

Life is short. Live passionately.
hisah
#265 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 1:09:21 AM

sparkly wrote:
hisah wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Bookmark this post.

Not sure about the price rally targets. But I'm more sure that such a rally should be faded as soon as possible since it'll be a bull trap.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Aguytrying
#266 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 6:23:34 AM

HAL was listed by introduction so it didn't 'go' to 25.00 is started they. I think NSE could hit 30.00 due to the confidence shown by oversubscription. but a VERY RISKY PLAY
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
chikonde
#267 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:00:05 AM

BGL wrote:
I BGL inc has received my refund via EFT an hour ago. Ofcourse the receiving bank was coop bank so i guess the promptness.

Upload of what i have been allocated to me not yet credited.

Refund to my BBK account came in overnight. We wait for Tuesday!!
mnandii
#268 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:45:38 AM

hisah wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Bookmark this post.

mnandii
#269 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:47:17 AM

hisah wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hisah wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Bookmark this post.

Not sure about the price rally targets. But I'm more sure that such a rally should be faded as soon as possible since it'll be a bull trap.

My sentiments exactly! smile
sparkly
#270 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 1:51:30 PM

mnandii wrote:
hisah wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hisah wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Bookmark this post.

My sentiments exactly! smile

It will be a speculator's paradise. Get in, ride the wave then get out before the fat lady sings.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mlennyma
#271 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:11:42 PM

Is there a lock in period for stockbrockers who own the rest of shares?if yes this ka thing is very illiquid which is a bad thing,with this little allocation to me was a waste of time the only beneficiary may be some guys allocating themselves huge chunks through back doors
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Gadaffi
#272 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:29:38 PM

The ride will b a long one. Th share is not going 2b liqiud in th forseeable future. Th share price in th initial days will rise astronomically...lets wait 4 nx wk
patrazi
#273 Posted : Sunday, September 07, 2014 11:29:05 AM

Aguytrying wrote:
patrazi wrote:
Crediting of CDS accounts and refunds is today by 5pm. Anyone who has so far received any?

refunds today?? I thought it takes time??

I did receive my refund thro Equity Bank. I don't know when. I have just checked my bank balance and saw the refund staring at me. From the figure;they utilised only 13.8% of the amount I had given them.
littledove
#274 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 8:29:41 AM

patrazi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
patrazi wrote:
Crediting of CDS accounts and refunds is today by 5pm. Anyone who has so far received any?

refunds today?? I thought it takes time??

I did receive my refund thro Equity Bank. I don't know when. I have just checked my bank balance and saw the refund staring at me. From the figure;they utilised only 13.8% of the amount I had given them.

cds account also credited, i applied 2000 shares but credited with only 600. if i knew they will be efficient in refunds i will load alot without fear
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
edwinmukiri
#275 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 8:37:28 AM

what is ur advice to someone like me who did not buy during the IPO.... should i buy when then they r listed or should i watch fast???
Bulls make money,bears make money and pigs get slaughtered.
ecstacy
#276 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 9:01:02 AM

1. Best refund revert period and process for NSE listings.
2. Looking at that fat refund, definitely a record oversubscription!!! Lool
Mart_Consult
#277 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 11:04:12 AM

edwinmukiri wrote:
what is ur advice to someone like me who did not buy during the IPO.... should i buy when then they r listed or should i watch fast???

Watch.
You are the people they are waiting for.

If the counter is a solid, long-term growth stock, there will be better entry opportunities. IPOs make people think that is the end of the line..causing panic buying for retail investors at listing...when it's just but the beginning..

Patience.
I went into the (Ferry) industry knowing the same thing I knew with all other businesses I went into- Nothing. Then I built it from there. - Sheldon Adelson (Titans at the Table- Giants of Macau)
edwinmukiri
#278 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 11:12:35 AM

Mart_Consult wrote:
edwinmukiri wrote:

Watch.
You are the people they are waiting for.

If the counter is a solid, long-term growth stock, there will be better entry opportunities. IPOs make people think that is the end of the line..causing panic buying for retail investors at listing...when it's just but the beginning..

Patience.

thanks for that.
Bulls make money,bears make money and pigs get slaughtered.
mwanafunzi
#279 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 6:00:27 PM

edwinmukiri wrote:

Buy. I only got 6000, so am getting back in big time.
The optimist
#280 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 7:04:11 PM

Tomorrow we shall see how the market reacts after the bell rings.