wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Communications Authority of Kenya!!!
McReggae
#61 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:50:43 PM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
The advert had been only put in a gazette notice and now in the local dailies as is normally the norm!!!

And only people from certain region reads the gazette notices, right?

Basically they had insider information, top Govt jobs are always advertised in all the leading dailies, this one obviously is very fishy but ISORAIT!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
nakujua
#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:54:41 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
nakujua wrote:
it doesn't matter if all the applicants were from the same tribe, the government should make sure they have some tribal affirmative action - even if it means forcing individuals into positions they are not interested in.

This jubilee government is so incompetent even when it comes to small things like hiring, I demand they move the interviewing panels away from the government and give it to an independent body like the parliament. nkt

I am very angry with the government - grrrrrr!!!

So govt should capture a few pokot warriors huko baragoi and chain them to office desks hapo CCK and force them to work there?

yes, smile - tunaomba sirkal ingilie ipatie watu wengine kazi.

we do not want to apply, its the governments role to go look for applicants, not advertising and waiting for cv's to come in then shortlisting the applicants - the should go round asking for individuals to go do some jobs.
smile
nakujua
#63 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:57:48 PM

McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
The advert had been only put in a gazette notice and now in the local dailies as is normally the norm!!!

Basically they had insider information, top Govt jobs are always advertised in all the leading dailies, this one obviously is very fishy but ISORAIT!!!

agree, why didn't the government come to wazua and ask @McReggae if he wanted the position, sorry not ask but hand him the 'shortlisting letter' smile
Angelica _ann
#64 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:16:05 PM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:

It is a requirement that every citizen reads the gazette notice - gava's blackboard every Friday ama when it comes!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
McReggae
#65 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:17:12 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:

It is a requirement that every citizen reads the gazette notice - gava's blackboard every Friday ama when it comes!

Lol,
harrydre
#66 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:52:02 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
nakujua wrote:
it doesn't matter if all the applicants were from the same tribe, the government should make sure they have some tribal affirmative action - even if it means forcing individuals into positions they are not interested in.

This jubilee government is so incompetent even when it comes to small things like hiring, I demand they move the interviewing panels away from the government and give it to an independent body like the parliament. nkt

So govt should capture a few pokot warriors huko baragoi and chain them to office desks hapo CCK and force them to work there?

boss why pokot? Sad
i.am.back!!!!
washiku
#67 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:54:28 PM

harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
nakujua wrote:

boss why pokot? Sad

Profiling?smile
harrydre
#68 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:02:44 PM

washiku wrote:
harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
nakujua wrote:

boss why pokot? Sad

Profiling?smile

we need to change how we view other human beings. am sure there are many learned pokot warriors huko baragoi?
i.am.back!!!!
McReggae
#69 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 8:37:48 PM

Ben Ngene Gituku gets the job!!!!
murchr
#70 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:03:23 PM

Bas the right guy got the job, life goes on
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore