wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Restaurant for Sale
Tgoldman
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 2:47:54 AM

A prime restaurant in Hurlingham is on sale for 16M ONO. This price includes goodwill,brand and business. It sits on 4,400sq2 land and has a potential turnover of 4.5M per month.

Facilities included are restaurant and restaurant equipment, modern kitchen, bar, furniture and fittings, 30,000lts underground tank, backup generator, spacious parking lot, on the main road.
Any takers or referrals?
newfarer
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:33:04 AM

29 posts in 2 years !! who will trust you.you might get the $$ and disappear again.

why are you selling such a prime potential property at a throw away price?
restaurants net profit is normally 30% of turnover. so4.5m turnover per month will mean a payback period of less than a year
punda amecheka
Rankaz13
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 11:49:07 PM

newfarer wrote:
29 posts in 2 years !! who will trust you.you might get the $$ and disappear again.

restaurants net profit is normally 30% of turnover. so 4.5m turnover per month will mean a payback period of less than a year

Potential, not actual.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Tgoldman
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:05:00 AM

newfarer wrote:

restaurants net profit is normally 30% of turnover. so4.5m turnover per month will mean a payback period of less than a year

Newfarer I do believe as an either lead or prospective buyer you are entitled to do your own due deligence before giving anyone money. Nevertheless if you are keen to view do let me know. Cheers
hamburglar
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:46:15 PM

Tgoldman wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Newfarer I do believe as an either lead or prospective buyer you are entitled to do your own due deligence before giving anyone money. Nevertheless if you are keen to view do let me know. Cheers

How do we get in touch with you? Please provide me an email address if you don't mind. Thanks.
Tgoldman
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:09:11 AM

yonis.hassan81 at gmail dot com. Looking forward to hearing from you hamburgler. Cheers.
accelriskconsult
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:36:45 PM

Is this Kula Corner by any chance?