Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
UFO - Do you believe?
murchr
#61 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 2:49:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
@murch all what you and masukuma are trying to explain are theories. While I am not disputing them all am saying is that they could be Wright or wrong.
Even in Africa there are myths or stories about giants with an eye at the forehead and at the back terrorising villagers .
The scope of human imagination is almost infinite this applies today and also by our ancestors.
When you talk about the pyramids of Egypt and south America, don't forget the Chinese emperors constructed hills as their tombs. Some of this hills were much greater and more elaborate than the pyramids. So your theory of aliens spreading their wisdom in selected areas is questionable.
It's easier for me to proof that other life isn't discovered yet than you to prove the opposite.

The evidence is there for all to see not just theories.

Ural Pictograms - are as old as 2000-3000 BC can be found in Russia

When we talk of evolution of man what do we mean by saying that the environment changed us to be what we are? We humans have altered other species for our benefit, i.e artificially inseminated animals to produce more meat and milk have we stopped for a second to think that the same could have happened to us?

Those "stories" that you call imagination could still be true, there's evidence of the Anunnaki and prints of giant feet in Kenya and other parts of Africa. 100 years from now MH370 might be referred to as myth...time will tell

so... if you look outside in a cloudy sky when they are moving - do you see what you want? you sometimes see chicken! or Golf sticks or even chairs e.t.c. someone can actually claim that someone is showing us stuff. to me the Ural pictograms are just like the clouds - we see what we want to see in them.

So Masukush are you saying the pictograms are an illusion?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
TPK
#62 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 3:25:31 PM

[quote=Caramba]They have always been here, but lately, the sightings have increased in frequency. One memorable event was "The miracle of Fatima" in Portugal in 1917. A similar "miracle" was witnessed in Cote de Ivoire in 2011 http://youtu.be/EfmGcu0J3S4. The Vatican and the US govt should lift the shroud of secrecy on this phenomenon. http://youtu.be/Yy_juuWhUho[/quote]

Some believe an alien attack is imminent and that could be earth's doomsday. Aliens have already colonised the moon: http://www.examiner.com/...-of-what-he-saw-on-moon
and they are already using their extremely advanced technology to mine Helium 3 from the sun:

http://www.ufo-blogger.c...-near-sun-ufo-this.html

If they happen to find some minerals on earth that they need for their advanced world then no one will stop them, not even our nuclear warheads which the Aliens always disable whenever they come around.
As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big
Muriel
#63 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 3:33:56 PM

TPK wrote:
[quote=Caramba]They have always been here, but lately, the sightings have increased in frequency. One memorable event was "The miracle of Fatima" in Portugal in 1917. A similar "miracle" was witnessed in Cote de Ivoire in 2011 http://youtu.be/EfmGcu0J3S4. The Vatican and the US govt should lift the shroud of secrecy on this phenomenon. http://youtu.be/Yy_juuWhUho[/quote]

Some believe an alien attack is imminent and that could be earth's doomsday. Aliens have already colonised the moon: http://www.examiner.com/...-of-what-he-saw-on-moon
and they are already using their extremely advanced technology to mine Helium 3 from the sun:

http://www.ufo-blogger.c...-near-sun-ufo-this.html

If they happen to find some minerals on earth that they need for their advanced world then no one will stop them, not even our nuclear warheads which the Aliens always disable whenever they come around.

Don't be on the quick to discount Caramba. You see, no one else has. They have their reasons but perhaps you can offer a satisfactory alternative explanation?
masukuma
#64 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 10:39:19 PM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
@murch all what you and masukuma are trying to explain are theories. While I am not disputing them all am saying is that they could be Wright or wrong.
Even in Africa there are myths or stories about giants with an eye at the forehead and at the back terrorising villagers .
The scope of human imagination is almost infinite this applies today and also by our ancestors.
When you talk about the pyramids of Egypt and south America, don't forget the Chinese emperors constructed hills as their tombs. Some of this hills were much greater and more elaborate than the pyramids. So your theory of aliens spreading their wisdom in selected areas is questionable.
It's easier for me to proof that other life isn't discovered yet than you to prove the opposite.

The evidence is there for all to see not just theories.

Ural Pictograms - are as old as 2000-3000 BC can be found in Russia

When we talk of evolution of man what do we mean by saying that the environment changed us to be what we are? We humans have altered other species for our benefit, i.e artificially inseminated animals to produce more meat and milk have we stopped for a second to think that the same could have happened to us?

Those "stories" that you call imagination could still be true, there's evidence of the Anunnaki and prints of giant feet in Kenya and other parts of Africa. 100 years from now MH370 might be referred to as myth...time will tell

so... if you look outside in a cloudy sky when they are moving - do you see what you want? you sometimes see chicken! or Golf sticks or even chairs e.t.c. someone can actually claim that someone is showing us stuff. to me the Ural pictograms are just like the clouds - we see what we want to see in them.

So Masukush are you saying the pictograms are an illusion?

i am saying someone is cherry picking. I am sure some of the pictograms have no relevance have conveniently been ignored and only those that look like stuff we know have been cherry picked to drive a certain agenda. it's like prophesies/predictions by Nostradamus! have a very large number of them and when some event matches one of those 'predictions' - applaud and state just how accurate nostradamus was.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#65 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:08:48 AM

Masukuma there's no way one can avoid cherry picking esp if you have no clue of what you are looking at. Its only after a while that you look back and wonder what the'...

Now can you imagine what those who handled DaVinci's codex were thinking after seeing his drawings b4 all these helicopters and what-have-yous were ever discovered

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
meme
#66 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:17:20 AM

I am baffled!!!

Yaani there are people who spend hours and hours researching shit like this?? Sio kwa ubaya but unless I see this bloody UFOs myself.... the ' evidence' being advanced here is a load of bull
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
Muriel
#67 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:35:25 AM

meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Yaani there are people who spend hours and hours researching shit like this?? Sio kwa ubaya but unless I see this bloody UFOs myself.... the ' evidence' being advanced here is a load of bull

Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.... You have to wait to see.
ecstacy
#68 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:52:58 AM

Muriel wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.... You have to wait to see.

Let the complacent be. Thankfully, their taxes will pay for this research, wapende wasipende!!Laughing out loudly
masukuma
#69 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:27:17 AM

murchr wrote:
Masukuma there's no way one can avoid cherry picking esp if you have no clue of what you are looking at. Its only after a while that you look back and wonder what the'...

Now can you imagine what those who handled DaVinci's codex were thinking after seeing his drawings b4 all these helicopters and what-have-yous were ever discovered

the thing about DaVinci's codex is that it contained writings that described the pictures.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Muriel
#70 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:29:20 AM

ecstacy wrote:
Muriel wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Let the complacent be. Thankfully, their taxes will pay for this research, wapende wasipende!!Laughing out loudly

Also, perhaps there is no way the aliens can send him an email or whatsapp. Like the ant. Its his fault. Laughing out loudly
Caramba
#71 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:12:20 PM

Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I did not say individuals or governments especially western are not spending billions trying to discover other life on other planets . That's why programs like seti have been set up. it is public knowledge that they are yet to find anything and I wish them luck. Brarrry nugu nyinyi..

@Mpobiz, don't back down just because they called you nugus. Ask them to tell you or show you which gov't is spending money on UFO'S.

Most of the money spent on UFO'S is by not for profit sponsored by the likes of @ kipchirchir

The Vatican

https://sites.google.com...can-awaits-alien-savior
murchr
#72 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 11:19:57 PM

mpobiz
#73 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 12:19:39 AM

meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Applause Applause Applause
Mathare is missing a few patients
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
T-Bag
#74 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 9:43:22 AM

The Earth is so insignificantly small in the vast universe. For anyone to think all that real estate created by "God" has no habitation is absurd. All celestial bodies must be fully occupied by beings in other dimensions from 4D to infinity
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
T-Bag
#75 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 8:39:47 AM

I need to remember a strange dream i had this morning, how do i do it? I remember finding an abacus like thingi in the shape of an ancient pot, with elaborate symbols written in rows and columns, supposedly indicating a structure/DNA of a soul!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Muriel
#76 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 8:43:57 AM

Muriel wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Man!

That's me?

I read it twice and checked the date ,,,,, I am very sorry for these uncouth words I said.
AlphDoti
#77 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 12:08:02 PM

murchr wrote:

It is possible for people to procreate with Jinns. And they can produce children, hybrid children, who are not real people.

Genesis 6:2
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
4 ...when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them...

If you want to know more about this...

Wakanyugi
#78 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 3:57:00 PM

meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio..."

If you ever have time to waste may, I suggest you read Dolan and Zabel's 'After Disclosure.'

This 'shit' be real man!
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Mtu Biz
#79 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 5:39:42 PM

I've read a stranger one.

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Sola Scriptura

AlphDoti
#80 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:33:32 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio..."

If you ever have time to waste may, I suggest you read Dolan and Zabel's 'After Disclosure.'

This 'shit' be real man!

@Wakanyugi you talking too fast and cursing too much, I didn't understand what you said. I think UFO is one of the biggest deception to be unearthed. I think it's one advanced technology they are testing... Let me watch your "After Disclosure" and see what Richard Dolan says.