10 Pages«<23456>»
SHOCKED - Less than 15,000 Nairobian's earning above 100k
nakujua
#61 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:38:32 PM

Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Earning less than 500k a month in Nairobi means you're still stuck. You should aim to make atleast 800k a month - spend 400k save 400k.

walala...you'll make me go back to the scriptures... Godliness with contentment is great gain.

It's self defeating to be content with mediocrity. If you have kids and they're sick you have to queue at KNH coz you can't afford to go to Aga Khan or abroad. That is excusing laziness and a dull mind.

Your claim that we need to earn 800k(net) to live is enough to send enough guys to bed due to hopelessness. I am looking for Jim Reeves' 'This World is not my home'

'My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue'
hamburglar
#62 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:43:05 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
Earning less than 500k a month in Nairobi means you're still stuck. You should aim to make atleast 800k a month - spend 400k save 400k.

I actually like the way this guy thinks. Very progressive.
hamburglar
#63 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:44:55 PM

nakujua wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

walala...you'll make me go back to the scriptures... Godliness with contentment is great gain.

It's self defeating to be content with mediocrity. If you have kids and they're sick you have to queue at KNH coz you can't afford to go to Aga Khan or abroad. That is excusing laziness and a dull mind.

Your claim that we need to earn 800k(net) to live is enough to send enough guys to bed due to hopelessness. I am looking for Jim Reeves' 'This World is not my home'

Defeatist attitude. There is no heaven or hell. Live life to the fullest while in this world. After you die, you are worm food.
nakujua
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:11:52 PM

hamburglar wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

Defeatist attitude. There is no heaven or hell. Live life to the fullest while in this world. After you die, you are worm food.

wewe wacha, I find solace in spirituality - wacha ni hope for treasures somewhere beyond, don't hate just because I am different from you.

I will continue waiting for dem treasures, 800k ni kidogo sana smile
anasazi
#65 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 5:37:40 PM

If you save 400k per month, and decide not to think and put it in the money market for 10% (could be 9%), but let's make it simple and say 10%, then in 10 years you would have 83 million. Bila kufikiria.
Form is temporary, class is permanent
Rollout
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:03:11 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:

Even VP JP morgan in downtown NYC do not take hope Kshs 800k a month, for anyone to take home Kshs 800k a month ($10k/Month) you have to be making over $200k a year, senior Director Global strategy at Microsoft in Seattle make just about $200k a year!
mv_ufanisi
#67 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:21:27 PM

Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

Even VP JP morgan in downtown NYC do not take hope Kshs 800k a month, for anyone to take home Kshs 800k a month ($10k/Month) you have to be making over $200k a year, senior Director Global strategy at Microsoft in Seattle make just about $200k a year!

These kind of earnings are not available to employees. You have to be an owner.
nakujua
#68 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 12:32:19 PM

anasazi wrote:
If you save 400k per month, and decide not to think and put it in the money market for 10% (could be 9%), but let's make it simple and say 10%, then in 10 years you would have 83 million. Bila kufikiria.

toa inflation and since one is not thinking - a loss hapa na pale and you will be lucky to have 48m by then.
Dod
#69 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 1:47:36 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

Making even 1M net per month is easy. But not when you are just an employee.
The rich have money working for them; the poor and the middle class are going to work for money.
nakujua
#70 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 4:25:47 PM

Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

share the secret (not the Rhonda Byrne one)
webish
#71 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 9:18:27 AM

I am not yet convinced that they day I'll be netting 800K a month (whether Business or Employed), I will be satified.

Satisfaction worries me. Many "wealthy" people are never satisfied with what they have. It's a very "Relative" kind of thing. And once we keep wishing and wanting more, then it becomes a "cycle".

Simple. I'd like to be better than I am today in terms of wealth, but until the day I can define "enough", I'll never be at peace.

“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” - Richard Branson.

Life is joy, death is peace, but the transition is very difficult.
Ali Baba
#72 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:28:57 PM

nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

If we share the secret,you will drive us out of business.Even coca cola doesnt share Its secret formular with rivals.Sorry,just come up with your own secret ....
nakujua
#73 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:59:06 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

If we share the secret,you will drive us out of business.Even coca cola doesnt share Its secret formular with rivals.Sorry,just come up with your own secret ....

Since you have denied me the opportunity to be amongst the less than 15,000 would you please allow me to speculate,

your name betrays you, ali baba and the 40 ...
just a light touch smile
Lolest!
#74 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 9:50:39 PM

Guys with the secret to how easy it is to make 1m net per month, tell us, is it in any way related to the high value cargo interecepted by the Australian Navy?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ali Baba
#75 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 2:27:10 AM

nakujua wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

Since you have denied me the opportunity to be amongst the less than 15,000 would you please allow me to speculate,

just a light touch smile
That is just part of it !!However,the secret in great wealth lies in enterprenuership.Get a product or service you can sell and be a sales dog.Sell like crazy....
mv_ufanisi
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:44:16 AM

nakujua wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

just a light touch smile

This is the problem with Kenyan education. You want to be spoon fed the answer. And someone to show up and tell you - do xyz and you'll make more than 800k a month. You'll be stuck a long time if you can't use your creativity and imagination and take a few risks.
Lolest!
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:20:12 PM

Marine Vessel Ufanisi...your name betrays yousmile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
nakujua
#78 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:00:46 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

just a light touch smile
That is just part of it !!However,the secret in great wealth lies in enterprenuership.Get a product or service you can sell and be a sales dog.Sell like crazy....

smile , ukweli kuna pesa in employment you will probably never earn
nakujua
#79 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:06:42 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Dod wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

just a light touch smile

This is the problem with Kenyan education. You want to be spoon fed the answer. And someone to show up and tell you - do xyz and you'll make more than 800k a month. You'll be stuck a long time if you can't use your creativity and imagination and take a few risks.

hehehe, sasa @mv_ufanisi si thats the reason we go to school to get answers - if you do not hint the general direction for making that money nitajua aje ?

its like asking a primary school kid to solve a mole calculation if the kid has no idea, hata aweke creativity na imagination na risk hawesmake, they have to be introduced to some stuff first.

is it wrong to ask for those introductory stuff, before I start wallowing in the mullah. smile
nakujua
#80 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:12:38 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Marine Vessel Ufanisi...your name betrays yousmile

Laughing out loudly - the secret is with mv_australia.