wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

24 Pages«<1718192021>»
Breaking News!! Makaburi Dead??
murchr
#361 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:35:37 AM

@alma umepekuliwa?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Nabwire
#362 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:17:16 AM

guru267 wrote:
Does anyone here believe that without Adolf Hitler there would be a state of Israel today??

If someone killed him as a baby there would be no middle East crisis today... Can you imagine that?

I choose to believe that none of that was a coincidence but that prophecy just had to be fulfilled one way or another! Sad

Now this is high grade delusion! You sound like a puppet, everything they feed you at the mosque, you come and regurgitate here without even thinking it through.
symbols
#363 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:50:16 AM

tycho wrote:
symbols wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Muriel wrote:
Wars and earthquakes have been happening ever since 0AD. Why has not this your messiah come, o guru?

@Muriel I see I have to educate you again..

Wars have always existed but not like the 20th Century! More than 100 million DEAD in 20th century wars is worse than all other wars combined!

All the world wars have happened in the 20th century!

Checkout the graph showing the rate of earthquakes through time and you will be amazed! The earthquakes today are unlike ever seen before.. Just ask the people of Haiti and the tsunami survivors!

Besides other events have to occur to confirm his coming thats why I put etc etc.. Other events include!

1. A new state of Israel
2. A divided Jerusalem
3. Syria in ruins
4. Homosexuality embrace
5. Insubordinate children

etc etc

How many times did the above events happen since 0 AD?? smile

just some facts with fun and lots of death
Toba catastrophe some 66k years ago reduced the human population to around 3,000–10,000.
- Approximately 200million people were killed by the black death.
- Slavery killed approximately 30 million brothers.
- Earth quakes today are nothing different than what was experienced before it's just that we have structures that can be demolished by them, we are recording them and information flow is happening (did you know that japan gets at least 3 earth quakes a day in all it's islands?) all the countries people talk about having proper earthquakes are in the ring of fire!! how many classical writers hailed from those place?

@Guru267, you will be shocked that your arguements based n bible facts iis akin to people living around the mediterean basin assuming that the rest of the world is uninhabited.

Try and expand your reading of world history, here are some additional random facts on top of what Masukuma has given you;

- the 1st and 2nd world wars pitted Germany, Italy and Japan against, Britain, France, US and Russia, thats hardly the world
- one can argue that earthquakes have always been there throughout the world history, what was missing was the technology to record themsmile
- A new state of Israel has existed on and off throughout the written history, try reading the crusader wars period
- Homosexuality is not a new phenomenon, it was openly embraced during the greek civilisation, throughout the chinese and japanese civilisation etc
- disasters have always been there that have greatly affected the human population, example it is on record that the maasai of kenya at one time numbered over 10 million before colonialism. somehow, that population was cut down by upto 90%. I don't know what caused it, may be you can research and let us know if its a sign that Jesus/mohammed is just around the corner

Steal,kill and destroy. Check.

Manufactured earthquakes and modified weather - HAARP,chemitrails,mining,fracking...even Hugo Chavez accused US of causing earthquakes.If that's too much conspiracy theory then going to the source is better...Nikola Tesla.

Mark of the beast and possible one world government - Internet of everything,biometrics,surveillance state,free internet,A.I and a cashless society.

I may be biased,but it seems technology is catching up to prophesy.

@Symbols, technology and prophecy are human products they will always converge.

And how difficult it is to understand either!

As you say they are difficult to understand.Explain then how you know they will always converge and how prophecy is a human product.
masukuma
#364 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:47:38 AM

guru267 wrote:
Does anyone here believe that without Adolf Hitler there would be a state of Israel today??

If someone killed him as a baby there would be no middle East crisis today... Can you imagine that?

I choose to believe that none of that was a coincidence but that prophecy just had to be fulfilled one way or another! Sad

I believe in prophesy as well HOWEVER i believe that it's not my job to make what has been prophesied to come true. it's not your responsibility to carry those things on your shoulders.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Muriel
#365 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:51:19 AM

guru267 wrote:
We have gone way off topic here!

All those doubting God's hand in the Earthquakes should wait for the big one about to hit the American Taghuts any time now!

I feel it will be their worst disaster yet Sad

Its amazing how guys here go to church every Sunday and call themselves Christian but one has to jump through hoops just to get them to believe their own Holy Book... Shame on you

The Messiah must and will return!

Earthquakes, then, happen to convince me that God is the one causing them?
AlphDoti
#366 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:04:54 PM

Muriel wrote:
guru267 wrote:

All those doubting God's hand in the Earthquakes should wait for the big one about to hit the American Taghuts any time now!

Its amazing how guys here go to church every Sunday and call themselves Christian but one has to jump through hoops just to get them to believe their own Holy Book... Shame on you

@guru you see, the Christians don't really believe that the Bible is the word of God. Everything is there for adornment for beautification. Things that Jesus (pbuh) said, no Christian is prepared to pay attention or follow or do that.

So the problem is not about Earthquakes or anything... they don't really believe in their own book.

Even if you quoted them million verses in their own book, they don't really believe in their own book. They just pretend to quote the book... the whole lot @Nabwire, @muriel, @mukiri etc...
Mtu Biz
#367 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:06:49 PM

The words of Jesus to his disciples.. He was just finishing telling them to expect persecution as He leaves them to await the coming of the Holy Spirit.

John
Quote:
16 “All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them.

Let him who has ears to hear. Let him hear.

Sola Scriptura

ecstacy
#368 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:13:27 PM

Reading through this thread and one can see religious zealots and reasoning don't go hand in hand.
Muriel
#369 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:15:28 PM

Alphdoti,

My question, please, or is the comprehension problem persistent?

Whether or not I believe the bible does not excuse Guru, or you, from answering my question.

tycho
#370 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:25:37 PM

Symbols, list any five prophets you know.
masukuma
#371 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:26:19 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Muriel wrote:
guru267 wrote:

@guru you see, the Christians don't really believe that the Bible is the word of God. Everything is there for adornment for beautification. Things that Jesus (pbuh) said, no Christian is prepared to pay attention or follow or do that.

So the problem is not about Earthquakes or anything... they don't really believe in their own book.

Even if you quoted them million verses in their own book, they don't really believe in their own book. They just pretend to quote the book... the whole lot @Nabwire, @muriel, @mukiri etc...

unfortunate statements! the books of the bible provide a lot of information and guidelines that have profited human beings for ages however it is not the only book! human beings have developed other things that have been useful to humanity for example Medicine, Vaccinations, Combustion Engines, Powered Flight, the Internet via this thing called science. Manipulating the physical world based on knowledge that we have to make it work for us. I think it's a mistake to view the expanded universe with spectacles that we designed for a world that was possibly 2000 km sq some 2000 years ago! We cannot go to the bible every time to find out whether using solar power is haram or not! or whether hydrocarbons are to be used or not or whether earthquakes hit bad people or not - WE NOW KNOW!! don't do yourself deservice by looking at the future with pessimistic eyes, you have one life to live make it count. Waiting for the next earthquake to hit so that you can say... see I told you! yesterday people were all Blood Mooned drawing parallels all over the place with jewish ceremonies that the jews seem not to care about in the first place not knowing that it occurs every 300 years or so!
Reason!! engage your faculties the reality of the world we are living in is not changing!! Did God hit Indonesian and Pakistani muslims with earthquakes because they were bad people? no they are just in a dangerous part of the world! The Subcontinent ramming into the euroasian plate caused the pakistani earthquake (more will come as it is moving at a speed of 10cms a year) and I have already told you about how the ring of fire causes issues in the pacific - just 2 days ago a magnitude 7.2 earthquake hit the solomon islands why?

use the scriptures as general guidelines to use when describing the behaviour and condition of man not the physical universe!
AlphDoti
#372 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:35:19 PM

masukuma wrote:
use the scriptures as general guidelines to use when describing the behaviour and condition of man not the physical universe!

@masukuma sometimes I admire you. But sometimes you let us down. A while back last year, I wanted to engage Wazuans in logic and science, but they turn around abuse. This is the kind of reasoning that I like. No emotions, no preconditioning, no misconceptions...
AlphDoti
#373 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:36:50 PM

Muriel wrote:
Alphdoti,
My question, please, or is the comprehension problem persistent?

Which question? Please for the last time, point me to your unanswered question and let us be done with it!
tycho
#374 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:37:00 PM

guru267 wrote:
tycho wrote:
By the way, @guru, since Kenya has had very few earthquakes in the recent history, does it mean Kenyans are more righteous than say the Japanese?

@tycho I thought someone like you would know better than to pick one line from a statement out of context!

Just because God will hit the Taghuts with an Earthquake doesn't mean he is hitting them with one becausethey are Taghuts..

The Earthquakes have nothing to do with righteousness!

It will just another sign of the Messiah's return smile

As you say wars and Earthquakes have always happened but why are you refusing to recognize the convergence with other events and signs Middle East & homosexuality that are also mentioned that have not always existed??

Hahahaha. So, who's a 'Taghut'? One who doesn't worship Allah. Right? And why then is God sending them something evil, or, in your worldview are earthquakes so good that everyone should have them?

Why call them 'Taghuts' then?

masukuma
#375 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:37:12 PM

I also think its a mistake to view human beings are God's sole purpose of existence!!
AlphDoti
#376 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:39:12 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:

The words of Jesus to his disciples.. He was just finishing telling them to expect persecution as He leaves them to await the coming of the Holy Spirit.

John
Quote:
16 “All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them.

Let him who has ears to hear. Let him hear.

@mtu biz you can be helped by @muriel. Which cities did Jesus (a.s) tell them to run into?

Matt 10:23: Jesus said "But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another... for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come."

Question is: Has Jesus come back?
tycho
#377 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:46:01 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Muriel wrote:
guru267 wrote:

What do you mean by 'believe in'?

Your argument runs like this;

I read, understand and believe in ALL the holy Scriptures. My faith is true, therefore other faiths are false.

This, to me, is a very skewed argument. I hope you can see why.
symbols
#378 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:48:26 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

@masukuma sometimes I admire you. But sometimes you let us down. A while back last year, I wanted to engage Wazuans in logic and science, but they turn around abuse. This is the kind of reasoning that I like. No emotions, no preconditioning, no misconceptions...

Logic is inference.Inference implies uncertainty.Certainty is a matter of faith.
masukuma
#379 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:48:33 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I am a believer of science - it got me to work this morning! someone discovered that hydrocarbons thrown in a metal container and burnt expands and causes movements and this can be harnessed to cause movement and viola we had car engines amongst other things. I happen to write this while abroad after a heavier than air contraption took off and flew some 40k feet above sea level and took me safely from point x and y. I happen to write this on a device that looks like a piece of glass on a foldable contraption with black pieces of plastic having 'QWERTY' on them and as soon as i am done typing my message I press some button down here and my thoughts are immediately propagated to people i don't know thousands of kilometers away. What is my point? All these things have been made by 'human hands' after investigations and a person who said "these are the facts what conclusion is supported by these facts". What I fear you want to do is to engage me in the "science" that says "this is the conclusion (the point you are driving) - what facts are out there that support my conclusion!"
symbols
#380 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:51:44 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I am a believer of science - it got me to work this morning! someone discovered that hydrocarbons thrown in a metal container and burnt expands and causes movements and this can be harnessed to cause movement and viola we had car engines amongst other things. I happen to write this while abroad after a heavier than air contraption took off and flew some 40k feet above sea level and took me safely from point x and y. I happen to write this on a device that looks like a piece of glass on a foldable contraption with black pieces of plastic having 'QWERTY' on them and as soon as i am done typing my message I press some button down here and my thoughts are immediately propagated to people i don't know thousands of kilometers away. What is my point? All these things have been made by 'human hands' after investigations and a person who said "these are the facts what conclusion is supported by these facts". What I fear you want to do is to engage me in the "science" that says "this is the conclusion (the point you are driving) - what facts are out there that support my conclusion!"

That is an assumption based on the continuity of observation.