wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

24 Pages«<1516171819>»
Breaking News!! Makaburi Dead??
AlphDoti
#321 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 12:47:46 PM

@otienosmall these countries you mentioned, China and Japan, still supports capital punishment.

How is that? This means that one may take life only "by way of justice and law." Death penalty can be applied by a court as punishment for the most serious of crimes.

Islamic philosophy holds that a harsh punishment serves as a deterrent to serious crimes that harm individual victims, or threaten to destabilize the foundation of society.

The deaths we see in the countries are caused by revolutions. And most of them are politically motivated.
AlphDoti
#322 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 1:04:01 PM

Muriel wrote:
Lol.

Hitler will argue that he was ridding the world of Isaac so that Ishmael can flourish. The failure of the Mujahideen to sustain the momentum should not offset the reward. Surely his contribution will not go to waste?

If Hitler was guilty of killing innocent people, he will face a punishment. Whatever excuse he might have. The Creator of the world sees the heart, not what you say in your mouth.
tycho
#323 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 1:06:21 PM

otienosmall wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Here we go with the stupid religious people again. I am so proud to be an Atheist. While you guys are bombing and executing each other, us Atheists are enjoying our steak lunch at exclusive restaurants laughing hysterically at you religious idiots. I just hope you would all kill each other and leave us in this world alone. That would be bliss. A world full of peace loving Atheists would be amazing. We won't have to live everyday looking over our shoulders to see if some religious nut-job is trying to bomb something. Religions and gods are the stupidest things in this world. How come your gods can't put some sense into your stupid heads? Is it because that maybe these gods don't exist? How come you religious idiots are too dumb to realize that Atheists live very comfortable lives? Don't you ask yourselves why you are always in turmoil while us Atheists are enjoying the good life? Dumbasses. You can't be helped. Continue killing each other, we will be watching your stupidity on Tv and laughing out loud each time you guys kill each other over your imaginary gods.

I concur that religion is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind. Brings a lot of confusion making the world a quagmire of some sort; at times you wonder why the most so called highly religious regions of the world are the most insecure places to live in. Look at Somali with over 90% of population being Muslim believers ‘the religion of peace’ Nigeria >90% either Muslims or Christians yet they can’t coexist and many other examples. I lived in Japan for some years and my experience made me detest Christianity and admired the Japs kind of life. Majority of Japanese don’t believe in the so called gods they trust nature. That if you are good to nature, nature will do you good. This is one place where you will leave your wallet at a market place full of cash and retrieve it later intact with no itchy fingers tempted to touch…it’s amazing yet they don’t shout salvation and religious as we do! It’s actually far much better to live in these so called ‘non religious regions’. I hope we can all believe in doing good and forget these stupid religions…. Then we are told of life after death; I don’t believe in such nonsense once you are dead you are DEAD! period…heaven and hell are all here you make your life miserable by bombing each other and you make yourselves a hell or you decide to use a little brain and coexist and enjoy your heaven. Were religion a ticket to heaven, countries like China with a billion plus people majority of whom don’t fall under the prism of the so called religion would all plunge to hell; it would take a very inconsiderate god to proffer such a mediocre judgement…it’s so ironical coz you guys preach and tell us that god is just

What's China now? Is this your impression of humanity at its best? Don't be impressed by appearances.

I can imagine Chairman Otieno watching a Tibetan monk burning himself to death. Hamburglar, his chief advisor is by his 'right hand side'.

Chairman: Poor religious folk. May
they burn till we have no
more eyesores.

Hamburgl: Yes, we must condemn
such actions, so that they
can increase their rate.
The problem with
religious folk is
stubbornness.
tycho
#324 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 1:50:56 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
@otienosmall these countries you mentioned, China and Japan, still supports capital punishment.

How is that? This means that one may take life only "by way of justice and law." Death penalty can be applied by a court as punishment for the most serious of crimes.

Islamic philosophy holds that a harsh punishment serves as a deterrent to serious crimes that harm individual victims, or threaten to destabilize the foundation of society.

The deaths we see in the countries are caused by revolutions. And most of them are politically motivated.

This, it seems is the justification of the Mujahideen. The Mujahirs were robbed of what was theirs. So restoration and justice are given to the prophets hands and hence the Mujahideen. The aggrieved meting out justice on the infidels who couldn't respect the Mujahir property.

And because in our times the Mujahirs are spread all over the world, the Mujahideen must sweep across the continents to bring the reign of Allah, and justice, and order.

But I'd like to point out several things to you@AlphDoti.

1. The decision to raid the carravans, was based on ideas regarding property. And hence was political. Islam, from the beginning had to assert itself militarily to survive. But which political system doesn't rely on violence to be?

2. The reliance on violence is an exercise in futility. There's no end to the idea of property except on communalism based on universal identity. Right now, Mujahideen in Libya and Syria are fighting against themselves over property.

3. Just as Mohammed the prophet chose what was politically correct on his day, so must the true believer choose what is just and politic for this moment. The Mujahir must see and understand only the whole of humanity can enjoy mutually, what God has provided. To the Somali, to the Palestinian, to the Israeli and the American and Kenyan. Kikuyu or Luo. And it's only when we shed light in brotherhood and love that we can see paradise with our eyes.

Right now, the children suffering in Gaza, and Hama, and elsewhere are doing so because the Mujahideen have failed to win over the infidels. Yet it's in their power to do so, at least on this historical moment.

The fighters should learn to dance.

B.Timer
#325 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 3:09:34 PM

One thing should be clear

You should not expect any intelligible discourse with a religious zealot.

Whenever their gibberish cross the line, the authorities need to handle them effectively.

Dunia ni msongamano..
otienosmall
#326 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 4:52:02 PM

tycho wrote:
otienosmall wrote:
[quote=hamburglar]

What's China now? Is this your impression of humanity at its best? Don't be impressed by appearances.

I can imagine Chairman Otieno watching a Tibetan monk burning himself to death. Hamburglar, his chief advisor is by his 'right hand side'.

more eyesores.

can increase their rate.
The problem with
religious folk is
stubbornness.

@tycho… if you got me right, I did not give China as a model of humanity at its finest. What I alluded to is the fact that it is a large population majority of whom do not adore the gods and thus wondered aloud whether all these will be cast to hell their humanity not withstanding
guru267
#327 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 5:34:34 PM

Muriel wrote:
Same person came from Sinai, then rose to Seir, then shone from Paran then ,,,,,,

How has it changed from God, to Moses, then Messiah, then Muhammed then Messiah?

Is God = Moses = Messiah = Mohammed = Messiah?

You are the one who needs some understanding when reading the books...

When did God ever come down to earth??

God has only manifested himself through his WORD AND LAW!

Who spread the word and Law?? Moses, Messiah and the Muhammad...

Where did they spread it from?? Sinai, Seir and Paran respectively...

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
guru267
#328 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 5:46:25 PM

tycho wrote:
Reading isn't understanding. And you seem to lack understanding.

@tycho It seems to be you who lacks understanding..

Why are you failing to register that the Messiah has two roles not one??
1. Spread Gospel
2. Save mankind from Anti christ..

The first role was to be done in 0AD and the second one was to be done close to judgement day!

He had the role of spreading the Gospel because he was also a prophet!

And then.. How can an Anti christ exist if Christ never came the first time??

Why are you denying that this Messiah gave clear signs of when his return will be (Earthquakes, wars etc)?? He didn't leave the time up to speculation!

The sequence of events the world is in is ripe for his return!

The Messiah will judge us by the will of God!
tycho
#329 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 6:28:27 PM

otienosmall wrote:
tycho wrote:
otienosmall wrote:
[quote=hamburglar]

more eyesores.

can increase their rate.
The problem with
religious folk is
stubbornness.

@tycho… if you got me right, I did not give China as a model of humanity at its finest. What I alluded to is the fact that it is a large population majority of whom do not adore the gods and thus wondered aloud whether all these will be cast to hell their humanity not withstanding

Heaven or hell are political realities. Right now, is 'legalist China' in heaven or hell?
tycho
#330 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 6:30:15 PM

guru267 wrote:
tycho wrote:

1. Spread Gospel

The first role was to be done in 0AD and the second one was to be done close to judgement day!

Why are you denying that this Messiah gave clear signs of when his return will be (Earthquakes, wars etc)?? He didn't leave the time up to speculation!

What does 'Gospel' mean?
Muriel
#331 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:30:07 AM

guru267 wrote:
tycho wrote:

1. Spread Gospel

Wars and earthquakes have been happening ever since 0AD. Why has not this your messiah come, o guru?
Muriel
#332 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:45:30 AM

guru267 wrote:
Muriel wrote:
Same person came from Sinai, then rose to Seir, then shone from Paran then ,,,,,,

How has it changed from God, to Moses, then Messiah, then Muhammed then Messiah?

Is God = Moses = Messiah = Mohammed = Messiah?

You are the one who needs some understanding when reading the books...

When did God ever come down to earth??

God has only manifested himself through his WORD AND LAW!

Who spread the word and Law?? Moses, Messiah and the Muhammad...

Where did they spread it from?? Sinai, Seir and Paran respectively...

Quite a slippery woman!

guru267 wrote:
In Deut 33:1 God says He came from Sinai then rose to Seir then shone from Paran and finally returned after the gathering at Kadesh.

In this verse I think he is talking about his Word..

From Sinai (Egypt) came Moses with the Law of God.

From Seir (Palestine) came the Messiah with the Gospel.

From Paran (Mecca) came Muhammad (saw) with the Qur'an.

From Kadesh (Syria) the Messiah will return to save mankind.

As you see the Messiah has two jobs.

So God says 'He came' but you think he meant ,,,,,,,,,,, something else?

What are the other possible meanings of 'He came'? Apparently you have a bagful of suitable meanings. Your brother would have told you to speak English and stop abusing language.

ecstacy
#333 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:48:02 AM

There was a Kenyan Police operation against illegal aliens underway in South C last night. Any Wazuan in that estate with further details on the manner of the operation?
Muriel
#334 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:54:55 AM

otienosmall wrote:
tycho wrote:
otienosmall wrote:
[quote=hamburglar]

more eyesores.

can increase their rate.
The problem with
religious folk is
stubbornness.

Be honest. Live up to your role models ideals. Try. Hope.

Quote:
It’s actually far much better to live in these so called ‘non religious regions’

Does the above sentence sound familiar to you, Otienosmall?

Here is a commemorative video of how things are done where 'it's actually far much better to live in these so called 'non-religious regions'
McReggae
#335 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:56:43 AM

ecstacy wrote:
There was a Kenyan Police operation against illegal aliens underway in South C last night. Any Wazuan in that estate with further details on the manner of the operation?

Door to door searches, ID lazima iwe uko nayo karibu!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Euge
#336 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:17:18 AM

McReggae wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Had wondered why the police had not gone to South C. Hawa watu wamejaa huko. Kazi iendelee!
Lord, thank you!
washiku
#337 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:36:23 AM

Euge wrote:
McReggae wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Had wondered why the police had not gone to South C. Hawa watu wamejaa huko. Kazi iendelee!

Kwani these days they take orders from Alma? Just recently he sent them there in a different thread. So finally these guys might have to run away. I heard over the radio last night that hundreds are also going back to the camps voluntarily. And for how long will this be sustained? Once the police are back to stations, will the immigration police be back to business as usual allowing them in n giving them fake identification docs?
Euge
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:49:48 AM

washiku wrote:
Euge wrote:
McReggae wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Kwani these days they take orders from Alma? Just recently he sent them there in a different thread. So finally these guys might have to run away. I heard over the radio last night that hundreds are also going back to the camps voluntarily. And for how long will this be sustained? Once the police are back to stations, will the immigration police be back to business as usual allowing them in n giving them fake identification docs?

Ole Lenku had offered them free rides back to the camps. Kumbe they were unnecessary.
Lord, thank you!
guru267
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 9:36:12 AM

South C was long prepared for the raid... Infact we were expecting it last week!

Hakuna kitu watapata hapa!
AlphDoti
#340 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 9:45:30 AM

Muriel wrote:
Wars and earthquakes have been happening ever since 0AD. Why has not this your messiah come, o guru?

@muriel is the below in your Bible:

Matthew 24:7 says: "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

You see the arguments on what is or what is not is a big problem, and I will not get into judgement. I will start by saying what you have posted is based on ignorance. It is not our intellect that is the problem, it is the graving to differ that is the problem. The question is why do we grave to differ. It is based on ignorance which has manifested itself in hate. Because we have a misunderstanding about belief of others.

When you say that wars and earthquakes have been there, yet our beloved messenger of God, Jesus (a.s) mentioned this in Injeel. Then I have to suspect that in so many others cases, you don't really believe in your own Bible. Most likely you are overreacting.

You see God sent messengers. And we Muslims accept all the messengers of God. And not any messenger. Only those mentioned in the books of God (mark words "books" Torah, Zabur, Injeel and Quran). And those messengers were taught one thing by God. God's messengers one message. The messengers of God were not taught different things. they were taught one message.

You are clinging to the notion that Islam is a problem. And the more you are attach to this thinking, the more you are pushing it far, and the more you keep things at arms length,
the more you don't understand it. Sometimes back in the thread "Is @Admin anti Christianity?", you made an assumption and I corrected you. And you saw the sense in my correction.