wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages<12345>»
Kenya Orchards
Pesa Nane
#41 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:08:47 AM

dunkang wrote:

@Angelica-Ann, i have been using "the live" data for free for 4 years now, am i doing an illegality here?

Shhh! Don't jinx it as happened with Bloomberg. Pray Silenced Shhh Not talking Silenced Shhh Not talking
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Pesa Nane
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:12:09 AM

whiteowl wrote:
........I just signed up for the account and it states that its free for the first year. If he can make it 4+, its all good. Its a good way of giving back to the stockmarket community Applause

Shhh! Don't jinx it as happened with Bloomberg. Pray Silenced Shhh Not talking Silenced Shhh Not talking
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#43 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:23:45 AM

dunkang wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
INTERESTING! wrote:
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
streetwise wrote:
46% because of 2M profit ...amazing. Unless only one share changed hands from the same guy to same guy registered under different names.

I used to see some guy do that(market making) mainly on agri counters around 2006-2007 while at the bourse on 1st floor Nation Centre. He would lure guys into a stock and then leave you 'stranded at the summit'Laughing out loudly The guy is now a renowned Equity analyst,data vendor and highly sought aftersmile

I know who this guy is....he he he he he he Laughing out loudly
Name named Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And the way the guy has a serious face when putting forth his analysis Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Who the heck is that? Majina yatajwe!

OK, let me guess.

The greatest advocates of Agric stocks is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S
A renowned equity analyst is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S
A renowned data vendor is d'oh! d'oh! PASS THAT ONE. (For my A.K.S, am not sure if he/she vends data or gives data away for free)
A highly sought after analyst is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S (by the media of course)

Let me also say i'd rank him as the most optimistic investor for all the years i've known him at the trading floor(@Mweke wouldnt even come closesmile ). The kind of guy you'd want to have running with Brand Kenya or even in the Tourism docket.Smart.Does his math and knows when to get in and out.Carries out his job with exceeding passion and a Great marketer. Would beat Maina Kageni any time,hands downsmile
@SufficientlyP
mwekez@ji
#44 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:27:33 AM

dunkang wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
INTERESTING! wrote:
streetwise wrote:
46% because of 2M profit ...amazing. Unless only one share changed hands from the same guy to same guy registered under different names.

I used to see some guy do that(market making) mainly on agri counters around 2006-2007 while at the bourse on 1st floor Nation Centre. He would lure guys into a stock and then leave you 'stranded at the summit'Laughing out loudly The guy is now a renowned Equity analyst,data vendor and highly sought aftersmile

I know who this guy is....he he he he he he Laughing out loudly
Name named Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And the way the guy has a serious face when putting forth his analysis Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Who the heck is that? Majina yatajwe!

OK, let me guess.

The greatest advocates of Agric stocks is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S
A renowned equity analyst is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S
A renowned data vendor is d'oh! d'oh! PASS THAT ONE. (For my A.K.S, am not sure if he/she vends data or gives data away for free)
A highly sought after analyst is d'oh! d'oh! A.K.S (by the media of course)

Let me also say i'd rank him as the most optimistic investor for all the years i've known him at the trading floor(@Mweke wouldnt even come closesmile ). The kind of guy you'd want to have running with Brand Kenya or even in the Tourism docket.Smart.Does his math and knows when to get in and out.Carries out his job with exceeding passion and a Great marketer. Would beat Maina Kageni any time,hands downsmile

^-^
GITHUKUSM
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:52:56 AM

Is someone playing monkey business with this share.Noted trading a hundred shares once in a while,then quiet for some time then another bait of a hundred.I feel someone is pulling the lot to the front to make an attack with hope of scoring big.
h2s
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 12:30:30 PM

GITHUKUSM wrote:
Is someone playing monkey business with this share.Noted trading a hundred shares once in a while,then quiet for some time then another bait of a hundred.I feel someone is pulling the lot to the front to make an attack with hope of scoring big.

The price of this stock mysteriously rises by 10% with only 100 shares traded. It may rope in some unsuspecting wanjiku very soon.
h2s
#47 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:06:21 PM

Again today, rising by 9.8% with only 100 shares exchanged. Is this a joke?
sparkly
#48 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 4:38:28 PM

Someone playing some game, or an acquisition looming.
Life is short. Live passionately.
whiteowl
#49 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 4:54:36 PM

sparkly wrote:

with shares worth less than 10k/week traded??? no acquisition here. anyone with eyes can see what's happening and it has been discussed at length here before.
Pesa Nane
#50 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:52:48 PM

sparkly
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 1:10:38 PM

whiteowl wrote:
sparkly wrote:

with shares worth less than 10k/week traded??? no acquisition here. anyone with eyes can see what's happening and it has been discussed at length here before.

Then it must be a game.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Tall Order
#52 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 9:47:17 AM

A game is on going for sure, check this line was from a stockbroker analysis.

"Kenya Orchards Ltd (NSE: ORCH) sustained its trajectory; up 8.99% to Kes 20.00 on the back of a small traded volume of 100 shares".
murchr
#53 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 2:23:13 PM

Another day of +10%
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
streetwise
#54 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 2:53:19 PM

Surely there must be something, isnt there an insider in Wazua .. we need knowledge
h2s
#55 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 3:23:06 PM

streetwise wrote:
Surely there must be something, isnt there an insider in Wazua .. we need knowledge

Maybe high school prank or dare?
littledove
#56 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 4:30:02 PM

h2s wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Maybe high school prank or dare?

what i find interesting is with all shareholders of this company nobody is willing to sell despite the rally, only 100 per dayShame on you Shame on you
any wazuan with shares to try and sell and tell us if the price is real!!
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Realtreaty
#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2014 5:33:00 AM

Is it true today that Kenya Orchards is more than twice the price of kenolkobil?
This was many years an ugly woman who has known what is cosmetic surgery and is padded with silicone and new tint.
Is it the land under holding by the company showing signs of Rea Vipingo way?
Quote:
EVEN A BABY IS A HUMAN BEING PER THE LAW.
littledove
#58 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:49:18 PM

26.25!!! yaani this pig is not fat enough for slaughter? whoever is fattening it want a pig the size of hippopotamus
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
murchr
#59 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:39:00 PM

That volume of 100 should tell u smthing
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
streetwise
#60 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:45:10 PM

Strange indeed same guy buyning and selling