wazua Tue, May 21, 2024

8 Pages«<5678>
VIPortal, ponzi company
kasibitta
#121 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 4:25:38 PM

Na utapata watu wanapoteza pesa wamesoma hadi vyuo vikuu...

I propose financial units to be introduced from nursey level to University level.

Otherwise, kenyans tamaa yetu tu ndio itatumaliza...ona sasa
#122 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 9:05:38 PM

@stockhunter - I hope u learned something out of this fiasco. There is still time for u to recoup ur losses in fx world. Since mid Aug fx is very rewarding with crazy volatility.

@mnandii - what u say as advice to this dude?
#123 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:26:27 AM

Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray

Luckily the lady is not reading this. THats the naked truth though

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pesa haina huruma
#124 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 6:13:29 AM

mnandii wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Ati you are feeling huruma. Hakuna, WACHA WANYOLEWE.

Wajinga ndio waliwao.

Alipe loan ama benki/sacco ikuje ibebe kila kitu. Actually the bank/sacco should recall that loan NOW.

mnandii
#125 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:55:16 AM

Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pesa haina huruma

Yeah! Hard to make money. But very easy to loose. smile
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
#126 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 9:18:40 AM

mnandii wrote:
Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Shame on you

Yeah! Hard to make money. But very easy to loose. smile

Wacha wanyolewe bila maji. That's the only way they will learn.

The guys are so brazen they have gone to another "christian" station. Christians hehehe or greedy people is dependent on your personal experience. Here is Bwana Wangai starting another product called PAMMOja where they trade for you. lol

Why in Gods name would you give your money to be traded by a trader who cannot and will not prove their previous or current earnings?

Wacha wanyolewe tena. Hawa watu kweli. Mungu anawaona.

In this video he says that Kenyans should stop being greedy and stop going to banks to take loans to do forex. I guess the lady up there is one of the people Bwana Wangai was talking about.

He also in his wisdom has advised banks to style up and get into the 21st century....He forgot to mention that he is not the one who started forex trading in Kenya. There is a whole thread from real traders on this site started before viportal was started.

He failed to answer why his company was taking money from people without a license. He failed to answer what happened to the 1.08 billion that he collected. Since the bank only had about 180m what happened to the 1.08 billion as said in the business daily.

He also promised to pay what is owed. But he doesn't know when or how.

The lady who looks like Impunity type says she made %500 in the morning. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The guy in the video is now offering forex trading lessons. Mind you its 100k a pop. He's at the advanced stages of setting up the world class forex training course in the world. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

There you have it. Viportal has new clothes. They are no longer a sacco or people who take money from people and promise them 80% returns in a month. Now they want you to give them money, they trade for you, they take 50% of your money in the process. If you lose, shauri yako. They will come up with another product.

Ash Ock
#127 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:04:45 AM

Wacha wanyolewe bila maji. That's the only way they will learn.

The guys are so brazen they have gone to another "christian" station. Christians hehehe or greedy people is dependent on your personal experience. Here is Bwana Wangai starting another product called PAMMOja where they trade for you. lol

Why in Gods name would you give your money to be traded by a trader who cannot and will not prove their previous or current earnings?

Wacha wanyolewe tena. Hawa watu kweli. Mungu anawaona.

In this video he says that Kenyans should stop being greedy and stop going to banks to take loans to do forex. I guess the lady up there is one of the people Bwana Wangai was talking about.

He also in his wisdom has advised banks to style up and get into the 21st century....He forgot to mention that he is not the one who started forex trading in Kenya. There is a whole thread from real traders on this site started before viportal was started.

He failed to answer why his company was taking money from people without a license. He failed to answer what happened to the 1.08 billion that he collected. Since the bank only had about 180m what happened to the 1.08 billion as said in the business daily.

He also promised to pay what is owed. But he doesn't know when or how.

The lady who looks like Impunity type says she made %500 in the morning. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The guy in the video is now offering forex trading lessons. Mind you its 100k a pop. He's at the advanced stages of setting up the world class forex training course in the world. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

There you have it. Viportal has new clothes. They are no longer a sacco or people who take money from people and promise them 80% returns in a month. Now they want you to give them money, they trade for you, they take 50% of your money in the process. If you lose, shauri yako. They will come up with another product.

Thieves in suits. I have no respect for such idiots. Some of the missing 1.08b landed here:

Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
#128 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 7:14:16 PM

Carribean island regulator disowns VIP Portal forex licence;

http://www.businessdaily.../-/33djh9z/-/index.html
Ash Ock
#129 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:07:35 AM

Carribean island regulator disowns VIP Portal forex licence;

http://www.businessdaily.../-/33djh9z/-/index.html

This was long obvious.

Source: http://msemakweli.com/25...forex-traders-worldwide/
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
#130 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:55:54 AM

And they are back in the news? Dang! its been a while since @Stockshunter showed up in Wazua...http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/How-investors-were-conned-Sh1bn-by-Kiambu-couple/-/539546/2595020/-/xxea0l/-/index.html
#131 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:30:37 AM

#132 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:36:18 AM

#133 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:36:31 AM

And they are back in the news? Dang! its been a while since @Stockshunter showed up in Wazua...http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/How-investors-were-conned-Sh1bn-by-Kiambu-couple/-/539546/2595020/-/xxea0l/-/index.html

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/xxea0l/-/index.html
sheri
#134 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:46:18 AM

#135 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:50:11 AM

Honestly they totally do...its just being greedy and stupid.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:53:46 AM

One guy lost 5.5 million like seriously!!!
#137 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:54:19 AM

wal6807
#138 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:09:13 AM

Some Have been swindled several times , seems some will never learn.. ata nyahunyo ya safina will not drive out this foolishness
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)
#139 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:26:28 AM

One guy lost 5.5 million like seriously!!!

What!
stockshunter
#140 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:51:16 AM

Niko kwa Chemist sasa, am happy to know that I have friends here.
fear makes people live a miserable life.