8 Pages«<45678>
VIPortal, ponzi company
alma
#101 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:26:35 AM

butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:
murchr wrote:
Has the govt stopped being against them? Clearly theres need 4 investor education.

Investor education doesn't help. Greed is an evolutionary survival trait and in any case, googling Ponzi shows just how many schemes are busted weekly in the US. Just look the Madoff victims, most of whom are pillars of society coming from very well off families. They were badly duped.

I agree Ashok but "American Greed" the prog on CNBC helps people from falling for such scams

True...but Kenyans will still come up with 'hii ni ya ukweli' line

Reading those fb comments tells it all

Do you know they still think that these fellows were trading their money. It's only that the government hates them.

Yaani you can't help ignorance. You just can't.

I still have a dream to one day start a pyramid scheme in Kenya.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Ash Ock
#102 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:29:51 AM

murchr wrote:
I agree Ashok but "American Greed" the prog on CNBC helps people from falling for such scams

Agreed, a local one would help immensely, what with the capacity of out financial fraud guys to be either bought or show complete incompetence.

Unfortunately, there are still more than enough suckers born every minute to keep these things going. One of the ex-managers of VIPortal, a certain Sarah Njuguna, has started a new one in Ruaka, www.profitventures.co.ke and has already branched out to UG. Looks like business is booming.

alma wrote:

I still have a dream to one day start a pyramid scheme in Kenya.

So do I.

I'll get people to give me 200,000, then lock themselves in a dark room and say my name 15 times and their money will be instantly tripled.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
alma
#103 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:32:05 AM

Ash Ock wrote:
murchr wrote:

Agreed, a local one would help immensely, what with the capacity of out financial fraud guys to be either bought or show complete incompetence.

Unfortunately, there are still more than enough suckers born every minute to keep these things going. One of the ex-managers of VIPortal, a certain Sarah Njuguna, has started a new one in Ruaka, www.profitventures.co.ke and has already branched out to UG. Looks like business is booming.

lol so now they are branching out? I'm sure 80% of the fellows at VIportal will join Sarah in her new endevors. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

By the way, is there something in the air in Ruiru and Limuru? How come all these ponzis are starting in these areas?
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Ash Ock
#104 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:48:04 AM

alma wrote:
lol so now they are branching out? I'm sure 80% of the fellows at VIportal will join Sarah in her new endevors. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

By the way, is there something in the air in Ruiru and Limuru? How come all these ponzis are starting in these areas?

I'm wondering to. Especially when I read the first post on Profit Ventures FB page:

good work n keep it up tha spirit ,ihad money lying in tha bank but was introduced to u by afriend and hoping my future n that of my family will move to a promising n better life,thanks

Poor guy is probably already sitting with his architect designing his new digs while window shopping for a Range. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

alma
#105 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:52:04 AM

Ash Ock wrote:
alma wrote:

I'm wondering to. Especially when I read the first post on Profit Ventures FB page:

good work n keep it up tha spirit ,ihad money lying in tha bank but was introduced to u by afriend and hoping my future n that of my family will move to a promising n better life,thanks

Poor guy is probably already sitting with his architect designing his new digs while window shopping for a Range. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hawa watu ni hatari sana

This is what I got from lady Sarah of Profit Ventures

So they all started at Instaforex, went to Viportal now they are Profit Ventures. Wololo

Where are the new sheep?

Quote:
Profit Venture Ltd is one of the main anchors and well-established forex broker serving both individual and corporate clients. We offer all of our customers a spectrum range of services ranging from trading options, training, SACCO and consulting services.

Dawa ni ile ile. They are a Forex Broker with headquaters in Mauritius with an office in Kenya. They also have a sacco that does forex trading....mmmhh

It sounds exactly like VIPortal....Now lets wait for those who scream that "this one is legit...They have been paying"
alma
#106 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:08:12 AM

These people are extremely dangerous. Kumbe walianza kitambo. Just look at this.

They were even trading in COMMODITIES such as Toyota, coca cola and Barclays.

How stupid can you get to give your money to these people?
Ash Ock
#107 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:26:09 AM

alma wrote:
These people are extremely dangerous. Kumbe walianza kitambo. Just look at this.

They were even trading in COMMODITIES such as Toyota, coca cola and Barclays.

How stupid can you get to give your money to these people?

Hope you noticed that Sarah Njuguna is also involved with Instaforex. She was there at the beginning of VIPortal. I am beginning to believe she is the one behind VIPortal.
alma
#108 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:33:01 AM

I have also noticed one guy who claims to be an investor who's commented on ALL those pages

Instaforex, Viportal Africa, Viportal Shop, Viportal, Viportal Investors, and Profit Ventures

Either he's the dumbest "investor" alive or one of them.

Ash Ock
#109 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:37:44 AM

alma wrote:
I have also noticed one guy who claims to be an investor who's commented on ALL those pages

Instaforex, Viportal Africa, Viportal Shop, Viportal, Viportal Investors, and Profit Ventures

Either he's the dumbest "investor" alive or one of them.

Ponzi's either have promoters or first level entrants who push the scheme. The first level promoters are the worst, as they go in very quickly to any new scheme to make massive profits. It got so bad that the in US they came up with the Clawback Litigation, to grab back "profits" from these kind of investors.

http://bernsteinlaw.com/...out-clawback-litigation/
murchr
#110 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 5:48:48 PM

Wacha wanyolewe bila maji
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
uchumi
#111 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 6:14:31 PM

We need to be careful
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
butterflyke
#112 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:34:51 PM

alma wrote:

Hawa watu ni hatari sana

This is what I got from lady Sarah of Profit Ventures

So they all started at Instaforex, went to Viportal now they are Profit Ventures. Wololo

Where are the new sheep?

Quote:

"15th of Saturday"? nini hii?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Ash Ock
#113 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:27:34 PM

uchumi wrote:
We need to be careful

Too bad being careful rarely helps with these ponzi’s. Who does one tend to believe, the best bud who month after month flashes cash proving he’s getting an astonishing 80% return after every 20 working days or the anonymous internet handle Ash Ock telling you it is all a scam?

Joining ponzi’s is VERY tempting, especially for the first entrants who stand to make a huge fortune within about six months. Imagine having invested 1m with VIPortal at the start and banking 800sok monthly over the first three months with the return of the 1m afterwards…practically guaranteed as a first entrant. Now add 3-15% commission based on the investments of people you bring plus the 50% bonus top-up for letting the 1m ride another 3 months after the initial 3 months. Highly risky but very very tempting.
Othelo
#114 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 4:49:27 PM

I wonder what is the final story of @stockshunter who joined willingly knowing well in advance it was a ponzi scheme!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Ash Ock
#115 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 12:07:23 PM

Oh oh, another one bites the dust.

Profit Ventures is not paying its "investors" since the last 3-4 weeks.
alma
#116 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 12:08:50 PM

Ash Ock wrote:

Sad people still joined these people? Haki Kenyans we do need Jesus.
Ash Ock
#117 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 12:25:46 PM

alma wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:

Sad people still joined these people? Haki Kenyans we do need Jesus.

Yup. It's prayer time.

Angelica _ann
#118 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 1:02:25 PM

Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mnandii
#119 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 1:20:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Euge
#120 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 1:52:39 PM

mnandii wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray

Luckily the lady is not reading this. THats the naked truth though
Lord, thank you!