wazua Tue, May 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages123>»
VIPortal, ponzi company
stockshunter
#1 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 11:36:24 AM

Does anyone have information concerning the abnormal returns that are being promised by the young man called Alfred Wangi. I know soon the thing will collapse but am trying to see if I can get something out of it before that time. I only require three months. soon scams will become a way of life in kenya.
http://www.youtube.com/w...sGxPcN4&app=desktop
http://www.youtube.com/w...xP5HZEk0&app=desktop
fear makes people live a miserable life.
dunkang
#2 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 11:40:32 AM

stockshunter wrote:
Does anyone have information concerning the abnormal returns that are being promised by the young man called Alfred Wangi. I know soon the thing will collapse but am trying to see if I can get something out of it before that time. I only require three months. soon scams will become a way of life in kenya.
http://www.youtube.com/w...P5HZEk0&app=desktop

Let me tell you something my friend, IF IT SMELL LIKE A PONZI, TASTE LIKE A PONZI, WALK LIKE A PONZI,....., ITS DEFINITELY A PONZI.

Its very funny that you are asking us to tell you whether to invest in a Ponzi scheme or not. ITS VERY FUNNY! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

stockshunter
#3 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 12:11:57 PM

dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

Let me tell you something my friend, IF IT SMELL LIKE A PONZI, TASTE LIKE A PONZI, WALK LIKE A PONZI,....., ITS DEFINITELY A PONZI.

Its very funny that you are asking us to tell you whether to invest in a Ponzi scheme or not. ITS VERY FUNNY! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have already made up my mind to risk now am just looking for someone with first hand information. I think the time span of this thing is 6 months and I will be out after 3 months. ask me after three moths if I have my money or its burnt.
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 12:25:56 PM

Interviewer knows junk of what she is talking about!

Goodluck
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mnandii
#5 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 12:35:13 PM

In other words what you are doing is called 'flight from quality'. Some ppl have indicated that this will be the biggest pyramid scheme in Kenya but don't take my word for it.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#6 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 12:36:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Interviewer knows junk of what she is talking about!

Goodluck

True.
Sad
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Kratos
#7 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:46:52 PM

Quote:
VIP Portal Incorporated (INC) is an established ECN forex broker serving both individual and corporate clients. We are incorporated in ST. Vincent and Granadines as VIP Portal INC (International Company) We are Regulated by Financial Services Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent and Grenadines. We offer all of our customers a comprehensive range of trading options, VIP Portal Incorporated (INC) technical support, and consulting services, with the goal of making the trading process efficient, hassle-free, and above all highly profitable for you. From new account registration to money withdrawal, we make superior customer service our top priority.

Quote:
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an island country in the Lesser Antilles Island arc, in the southern portion of the Windward Islands, which lie at the southern end of the eastern border of the Caribbean Sea where the latter meets the Atlantic Ocean.

I think this is a fantastic deal @ stockshunter go for it!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
quicksand
#8 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 5:37:35 PM

stockshunter wrote:
dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

I have already made up my mind to risk now am just looking for someone with first hand information. I think the time span of this thing is 6 months and I will be out after 3 months. ask me after three moths if I have my money or its burnt.

It could work, with discipline. You take some money, say 100,000 and write it off as a complete loss and 'invest'. Chances are you could make another 100k at this stage, take your original investment out and now play with their money, plough the returns back in, taking the principal out everytime until the whole thing goes belly up..
stockshunter
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:46:17 PM

quicksand wrote:
stockshunter wrote:
dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

It could work, with discipline. You take some money, say 100,000 and write it off as a complete loss and 'invest'. Chances are you could make another 100k at this stage, take your original investment out and now play with their money, plough the returns back in, taking the principal out everytime until the whole thing goes belly up..

Now since no one in wazua has first hand experience about the ponzi company I paid them a visit Today and they did the presentation which I requested them to email me and they gladly did. I've made a decision to write off ksh 132500 (as a complete loss) to take one of their 'product' by the name 'premium' under the agreement they are supposed to pay 80% of 125k for the next three months (each month is 25 working days total 75 working days and there after the contract expires after the last amount has been paid) the charges on the 'invested' amount is 5% service charge and 16% of the service charge as the Tax thats why the amount written of is above the figure 'invested'. I asked several question and I was okay with the answers. I will be happy to report progress after 25 working days, whether positive or negative. Caution: They admitted that they are not regulated by any one in Kenya neither the CBK nor any know statute and the contract form is only one page long.
dunkang
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:01:07 PM

@Stockhunter, IS OKAY! Lets wait.

Olu
#11 Posted : Friday, April 04, 2014 9:22:43 PM

stockshunter wrote:
quicksand wrote:
stockshunter wrote:
dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

Now since no one in wazua has first hand experience about the ponzi company I paid them a visit Today and they did the presentation which I requested them to email me and they gladly did. I've made a decision to write off ksh 132500 (as a complete loss) to take one of their 'product' by the name 'premium' under the agreement they are supposed to pay 80% of 125k for the next three months (each month is 25 working days total 75 working days and there after the contract expires after the last amount has been paid) the charges on the 'invested' amount is 5% service charge and 16% of the service charge as the Tax thats why the amount written of is above the figure 'invested'. I asked several question and I was okay with the answers. I will be happy to report progress after 25 working days, whether positive or negative. Caution: They admitted that they are not regulated by any one in Kenya neither the CBK nor any know statute and the contract form is only one page long.

Come srowry...inakaa umelipwa
stockshunter
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 7:20:23 AM

@Olu I need not to be paid and don't go there because I've done it.
jmbada
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 7:59:45 AM

This is the next level of Ponzi's, where they founder does not even pretend to be offering an investment of any kind. The "investors" are the greedy bunch who want to believe they are the first ones in and will make their return before pulling out ahead of everyone else! In my mind, these "first movers" are the very worst as they work as recruiters for the next layer. In the US, they are now pursued as aggressively as the founder, which should indeed be the case, going by @stockshunter's behaviour!
dunkang
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 8:25:52 AM

jmbada wrote:
This is the next level of Ponzi's, where they founder does not even pretend to be offering an investment of any kind. The "investors" are the greedy bunch who want to believe they are the first ones in and will make their return before pulling out ahead of everyone else! In my mind, these "first movers" are the very worst as they work as recruiters for the next layer. In the US, they are now pursued as aggressively as the founder, which should indeed be the case, going by @stockshunter's behaviour!

Having downloaded and watched all episodes of CNBC's American Greed (Seasons 1-7), VIPortal is a just ponzi scheme.

stockshunter
#15 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 8:37:44 AM

jmbada wrote:

Hehehe You just made my morning, alleging that am actively recruiting people into the ponzi. Let the facts be Facts VIPortal is a PONZI Scheme. 2. I don't mind making some quick bucks if You are gullible enough like me to 'invest' your hard earned money into it. Lastly I Don't have a gun pointed on your head forcing you to read this.
wakigogoini
#16 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 11:20:30 AM

dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

As usual there must always be a scam doing rounds in Kenya; From Qualls to VIP Portal. Always ask yourself why the Kenyan banks are not utilizing that "chance "to make money. And the VIP portal guys claim to deal in commodities; Please...pengine kununua nyaya oloitokitok and sell in Mombasa and Nairobi. This is a scam, dont waste time on it.
stockshunter
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:37:02 PM

this thing is a ponzi scheme.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
dunkang
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:00:39 PM

stockshunter wrote:
this thing is a ponzi scheme.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How did your "investigative Investment" end up?

Tell us brother/sister. Tell us.

#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 7:00:52 PM

How did this thing turn out?
stockshunter
#20 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:19:23 PM

quicksand wrote:
stockshunter wrote:
dunkang wrote:
stockshunter wrote:

good evening took you advise seriously and resisted any temptation to re invest the money paid after the elapse of the first 25 days. after the second payment I will have the third (purely their moneysmile ) one to ride this thing until belly goes up as you said